Automatically print documents from a link

In Outlook 2003:  when I receive an email with a link to documents, is
there a way I can automatically have the documents print from the
link?::eek:

--
Millie
http://forums.slipstick.com

0
Millie

Is this a HTML message?
Double click to open the message in its won window and then choose File->
Print...
On the Options tab you can set the option to print all linked documents as
well.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"Millie" <Millie.42lgzm@invalid> wrote in message

> In Outlook 2003:  when I receive an email with a link to documents, is
> there a way I can automatically have the documents print from the
> link?::eek:
>

> --
> Millie

0
Roady

I want to print a 26 page 5.5 X8.5 booklet
I want to print a a 5.5 8.5 booklet in publisher. I'm using 8 X 10 paper and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult time getting the page order right when I print the book out. Can anyone help? Fred M calpoet <calpoet@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to print a a 5.5 8.5 booklet in publisher. I'm using 8 X 10 > paper and printing in the landscape mode, but I'm having a difficult > time getting the page order right when I print the book out. Can > anyone help? How exactly do you plan on getti...

Printing LOTS of emails
I have to print a lot of emails - possibly several thousand. I have a macro that sends them to the printer, but is there a way I can read the contents and write them to a text file? I'd like them to look as much as possible like the actual printed copies do. It seems I MIGHT be able to open a text file, then write out the relevant fields, like: Open OutMail for output as 1 for each MailItem a$ = mailitem.field1 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ a$=mailitem.field2 if len(a$)>0 then print #1,a$ etc. Print #1, "End of this mailitem" next Mailitem Close 1 Will this...

Automatic CC

selecting qty to print via textbox entry
I've been searching for this, but cannot find it. Simply, I have a userform to generate label printing. User enters the info, then in textbox4 will give the quantity to print. All I need is the script that will change the Number of Copies based on the entry of Textbox4 when the labels are printed. Much thanks j.o. I'm not sure what you are wanting to print. I assume a sheet. If it's not a sheet, I would recommend reading about the PrintOut method in the VBA help section. It would help if you post the code you are using and give specifics of your application. ...

Unable to Click on Links - Puplisher Email
Hi, When I create a document in Publisher and send it via Publisher's email function, most people can click on the links in the document. However, I have a friend who uses Outlook Web Access (OWA) to get her email and although she can see my document, none of the links in the document work for her. Would appreciate if you have any ideas for me on to resolve this issue. Thanks, Michael J. Titera ...

Q: Print Preview
Hi Can anybody show me some example code on how to call a print preview from an SDI application in a dialog. That is, I have an SDI project which has a dialog called via the toolbar. The is a button on the dialog which, when pressed, should show the print preview. Many thanks in advance David The view class has several functions to do this. Your default AppWizard MFC framework for SDI apps will already bring up the print preview and all, except it will be blank. The OnPaint or Draw function you override to do your drawing of your view, will contain a CDC, which has a member function IsPr...

Links in a spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet with about 10 worksheets. One of the worksheets ha a link to another excel spreadsheet, however i know how to identify th location of the spreadsheet, but i don't know where the link is- as i which cell and how to break the link. Please can anyone help. Many thanks:cool -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try Bill Manvilles Link Finder: Download here: http://www.bmsltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm Frank > I have a spreadsheet with about 10 worksheets. One of the worksheets > has a link to another excel spreadsheet, however i know how to > iden...

Automatic axis format

Edit document date on a posted sales document
Our client would like the ability to edit a posted sales documents document date. They indicated they would like security available to the option so that only specified users could change the date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft...

can't change print styles
In outlook 2003 when I try to change how a calendar prints, I click file-page setup-daily style - I get an error "unable to display dialog box". Any ideas as to how I can fix this? It happens with all the headings under page setup. Thanks, Jennifer ...

printing excel sheets duplex, make margin stay on one edge
Hi, I wish to printa large nummber of excel sheets in duplex (printed on both sides, portrait) and then bind them on one side. I cannot find the method to make the margin stay on one edge so that I can bind it. As there is a lot of data on each page I wish to use the maximum printing width and have the margin only on the side that is bound. Am using MS Excel 2000 and a HP laserjet Thanks Jim ...

Help with printing one name on a report
On my Form that has No Record Source I have a Combo Box [cmbHorsePlanner] that has a row source SELECT qryHorseNameActive.HorseID, qryHorseNameActive.Name FROM qryHorseNameActive; And next to that Combo Box I have a Print control that prints my form that I only want the one name that I select from my Combo Box My Report is rptHorsePlanner, I suppose I will need a requery or Dirty so I can change selections to print a Report! Thanks for any Help...........Bob Bob, What is the Record Source of the report. Assuming your report is based on a query, then I think all you will need to do i...

How to create a new document by clicking open?
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com **** Hi I'm using VC++ 6 and my problem is that I have a program (MDI) that displays images whenever a user clicks on the open button (on toolbar or menu). Everything works fine, until the user closes the MDI child window. The way my program works is that he now needs to click on 'File > New' to open a blank window, then to click on 'File > Open' to open the image in the newly created window. The user cannot open an image directly with the 'open' button if a blank window is not already created. How ca...

Printing Problem.
What causes the left margin to be "chopped off" when printing emails from Outlook Express? How can I fix it? "Teddi" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:001601c3dea7$51751c40$a301280a@phx.gbl... > What causes the left margin to be "chopped off" when > printing emails from Outlook Express? How can I fix it? Why do you need to print emails in the first place? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97/98/2000/2002/2003 from the Office suite of products. Outlook Express is actually a separate program despite the similar nam...

How to set DEFAULT print options in Excel to print gridlines?
I would like to set the default page setup to print gridlines so I don't have to go tell it to print the gridlines every time I do a new document. Any way to do that? Thanks! Create a template called Book.xlt with the default settings you desire. Store this file in the XLStart folder (typically C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\XLStart ). This template will be used to create any new workbook. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "LKR" <LKR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B644E...

Determine if a linked cell contains data
Using vba I'd like to change the formatting/colours on a particular cell if the cell contains text. So for example: If Application.WorksheetFunction.IsText(Cells(i, ColNum)) Then Cells(i, ColNum).Font.Bold = True Cells(i, ColNum).Interior.ColorIndex = 40 End If This works fine for cells which do contain text but not for cells which contain 'linked text'. I have some cells which are linked from a 2nd sheet and in the 2nd sheet they contain text. The code above does not work because there the cell contains ='Sheet2'!B93 How can I get ...

CE6: How to Disable SIP popup automatically
Hi, I know SIP popup can be disabled by the following registry setting in CE5: [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Sip] "TurnOffAutoDeploy"=dword:1 But It doesn't work in CE6. How to disable SIP auto-Popup in CE6? Thanks. Eric The SIP Auto Deploy in CE is due to Windows Controls invoke SHSipPreference (exported by AYGSHELL.DLL). So the easiest way is to avoid including AGYSHELL (SYSGEN_AYGSHELL) But if excluding AYGSHELL is not an option, you may need to modify the SHSipPreference (PRIVATE\SHELL\SHELLPSL\HAVEAYGSHELL\shellpsl.cpp) to supress SIP s...