Automatic Outlook and Outlook express Configuration

Hello,

I am looking for a script or an exe file that will ask the users their
username, domain, and the email program they are using, delete the old
configuration and configure their outlook/outlook express accounts
automatically. The scripts I found do not change the incoming and
outgoing mail ports (since we use gmail I need to change them).

Do you know of any script, .exe file that I can send the users to
configure their own accounts?

Thank you in advance.

Ozgur Ozdemircili

Shirinking the Outlook view
I am using Outloook 2007. Hi! I want to see more of the contents by shrinking the view and making everything smaller. But I can't find where to do this. Could you help? Thanks. Which folder do you want to "shrink the view" in? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LS...

Outlook Template #3
I am trying to create a template to use to automatically reply to senders who submit their resume to our company. When I try to save the template I get the following error message: "Internal MAPI error: An invalid parameter was passed to a MAPI function. Contract your administrator." Does anyone know why? Thanks! Hi Jennifer, please look here http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272062 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Jennifer" <anonymous@discussions....

outlook #107
I need help in setting up my contact files.When I want to send a new message I click the (TO) and then I can't get any addresses or contacts Please help John Have you entered any contacts in the Contact folder (or another folder that you have created)? You need to go to the Contacts folder first and set up any contact cards. They won't show up as contact options unless you enter an email address (or fax number) If you've already done that, there should be a pulldown list that says "contacts" by default. If you've stored your email addresses somewhere else, ...

removing Outlook 2000's envelope icon in system tray?
I'm running Outlook 2000 on W2k. Once I start up Outlook, it leaves a process running called OUTLOOK.EXE (visable from Task Manager) which, I assume, is what causes Outlook to continue periodically checking for new email -- even after I close Outlook. How can I prevent Outlook from continueing to check email even after I close the program? I suppose that I can change the "check for new messages every xxx minutes" field so that it only checks for new messages when I tell it to. But I'd rather it check automatically when Outlook is running, and then stop checking automat...

Automatic CC

Can a CRM 3.0 Outlook Client connect to a CRM 4.0 server?
As I am planning to upgrade our CRM 3.0 server to CRM 4.0 I am curious if my current CRM 3.0 Outlook Clinet installs will be able to connect to the CRM 4.0 server after I upgrade it. Good question - I have the same problem. I'm just posting to get the notification ;-) But I fear that it is not possible - in my corp-deployment we had several 3.0 clients and if it works it's not a out of the box solution. "Chris" wrote: > As I am planning to upgrade our CRM 3.0 server to CRM 4.0 I am curious if my > current CRM 3.0 Outlook Clinet installs will be able to connec...

Messages stuck in Outbox + Heavy CPU load Outlook 2007
Hi, I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista Ultimate. I have a very annoying problem. On a random messages, Outlook "decides" that a certain message will not leave the outbox whatsoever, even if I will write the same message again and again. It happens usually with attachments (usually small ones) but not always. This is what is happening usually: I am writing the message as usual, and trying to send it. In the lower corner, Outlook informs that send/receive was completed successfully but the message remains in the outbox, and somehow blinks a little (if I can describe it ...

Outlook 2003, POP3 mail
Hi Peop's Ref. Outlook 2003 POP3 I've recently started to get a random problem with mails sent as HTML such as newsletters, they display as follows, it does not happen all the time from a given source!. I have checked all PST's with the fix pst tool. e.g. HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_my_news.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_my_world.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_rec_logoclass.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/navigate.do?ct&pPageID=1115&so...

When start Outlook, it doesn't prompt for the password for PST file.
How to get the "Password for Personal Folder Dialog Box" to appear when Outlook starts. ...

embedded pictures in Outlook 2002 (sp3) not displayed
Does anyone know why the embedded pictures in received email messages do not appear? Instead, an icon with a small red square, green circle and blue triangle appears. Thanks Sparky Are you using Word as the editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sparky asked: | Does anyone know why the embedded pictures in received email messages | do not appear? ...

Automatic axis format

sql express error 3.0
Installation failure CRM 3.0 client for Outlook (offline enabed). When attempting to install CRM 3.0 client for Outlook (offline enabed) on a notebook, the installation of the required component Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition fails. We have tried installing the Online (workstation) client and the installation completed succesfully with no errors or warnings. Attemted to install Microsoft SQL 2005 Express Edition, prior to starting the installation rutine for CRM, however, we recieved a failure installing the MSXML6, component. Any help to get this solved would be greatly apprecia...

Outlook 2002-sp2
Unable to get email working. Problem started 3 weeks ago. Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I uninstalled and reinstalled outlook but to no avail. ISP (DSL Extreme) has also run out of ideas. Computer accesses internet throught Linksys router BEFSR41 ver.2, at default settings. Other computers with outlook and outlook express email work fine. Help! John >-----Origin...

Outlook Error #55
When I send or receive messages using Outlook xp I get the following error message Authentication Required If you're using one of the more popular internet service providers or web-based e-mail providers, one of the articles on the following page might help you troubleshoot your authentication issue: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH011542541033.aspx -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "s.brown" wrote: > When I send or...

outlook to exchange tracking
Hi All, I have an outlook client that is sending strange messages through the server. I need to track down what the client IP is or what user account is being used to send these messages. Is there a way to track activity between outlook and the exchange server? ...

Managing Tasks and Projects in Outlook
Hi, I am curiuous to hear about the best way to manage tasks and projects in Outlook. Currently I manage projects by either setting up a task and constantly updating it with notes, or by setting up a folder and placing project e-mail messagges into the folder. I'm hoping there is an easier way to handle the management. I am also interested to hear of any Outlook add-ons or plug-in's that can help me with Task/Project Management. As far as stand alone programs are concerned, I have tried Microsoft Project, but it seems like overkill to me. Thanks for your help. ccesena@redwoodcity....

Forward MailBox:Outlook Emails are not showing as CRM activities
Hi, I have configured forward mailbox successfully using Email router and executed Rule Deployment Wizard after that.Noe Emails are successfully routed to the corresponding mailboxes using forward mailboxes(Same can be seen in outlook) but unfortunately when I am selecting "All Activities" from Microsoft CRM workplace these emails are not showing as activities i.e. Emails are not downloading to MS CRM system.Any possible reason for that? Hi Pratip i would look at the following things: 1.Are you tracking the emails from the CRM toolbar in outlook 2.Which emails have the user...