Automatic Forward

How can I automatically forward messages received from a
specific sender to another's e-mail person?

Thanks,
0
mpucci (1)

Change Automatic ID Field?
Hello, I could do this with SQL, but haven't found a way to do this with Access 2007 (And have to imagine this is supported). Presently the ID Field starts at "1". I would like the Automatic ID Field to start at four digits, such as "0001". How can I make this change? I really appreciate the help. Thank you, See: Set AutoNumbers to start from ... at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-26.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot o...

Closing Queries automatically saves them
I've noticed recently that when testing queries with filters, when i go to close the query I am no longer prompted with the 'do you want to save' prompt. Instead, the query just closes and saves my temporary filters. How can I prevent this and get the prompt back please? Thanks Is this happening in quereis with filters or even changes to forms and reports? Open up a report and make a very minor change, such as moving a label a little. Close it without saving. Do you get a prompt? If not, someone has turned Set Warnings off in a macro or code, but forgot to turn S...

Automatic Update
Hi again I have two columns of data in a spreadsheet named for example September 08. The two columns in the September spreadsheet are linked from another tab in the same spreadsheet. This is then saved as Dec 2008 but the links in those two columns still contain the September 2008 figures. I require those two columns two automatically pick up the data contained in the now newly named Dec spreadsheet. Any pointers would once again be much appreciated. Cheers Celticshadow Hi, You should look at the =INDIRECT( ) function. Without complete details, here is the idea. If you enter the ...

Calendar: Automatically enable reminder for all new entries
Hi, I am not a proficient user of outlook, but we frequently use it to schedule the meetings and discussions. Is there any setting by which the reminder option is automatically enabled whenever we create new meeting request. PS: In my outlook (2002) Tools->Options->Calendar, "Default Reminder" option is enabled and set to 10 min. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rahul. Rahul, I think it is not a standard option but perhaps it can be done so I think you should ask your question here: http://www.outlookcode.com/forums.aspx Good luck! R. "R Jain" &...

Enable Automatic Refresh #2
Hi, I'm using Excel 2003 and have ran into a issue I can't seem to resolve. I have a sheet that gets external data from an Access Database when I open the worksheet. The issue is I always get a pop up with the following message, This Workbook contains queries to external data that refresh automatically" I have two choices, "Enable Automatic Refresh" or "Disable Automatic Refresh". I would like it to automatically refresh everytime I open the file, but everytime I open I get the same prompt. How can I shut off the prompt and just refresh automatically? Th...

Forwarding mail #5
Hello My collegue gets mail from support@somedomain.com the thing we want is that the mail he receives from that adres forwards to a mail adres support@ourdomain.com only this must been done by the server. because my collegue is most of the time away. so a client options is not the thing we want. how can i set a rule on the exchange 2000 server on windows 2000 prof. Kind regards, Is ANY of this mail supposed to remain in your colleagues mailbox? If not, what is support@ourdomain.com? Is that a DL? If so, then remove support@somedomain.com from your colleagues account, and add it...

auto forward incoming
I'm wondering how i can auto forward a particular sender to an internal domain account. While rejecting delivery to all other recipients. For instance, if this particular sender sends a mail. It will need to auto forward to one account. And not be delievered to whoever else he is sending it to. Can this be done in exchange2k3. Thanks Perhaps by writing your own transport event sink - not out of the box. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "mmark75" <michael@lake...

Rules not forwarding over SMTP connector--- messages in Categorizer
I have a development network with one Exchange 2000 server. The exchange org is connected by an SMTP connector to a SUN server running an Oracle mail app. If I manually create an email from any Exchange recipient to any Sun recipient, it is successfully delivered; same for if I manually forward from Exchange to SUN. But if I create an outlook rule to either forward or redirect to the SUN recipient, it does not work. I can see the forwarded-by-a-rule emails in message tracking; they go all the way to the Categorizer but once they are submitted to the Categorizer, no further activity. I'm st...

Email account that forwards outside for Exchange 2003?
I've tried Contact, I've tried Universal Distribution group - neither will allow me to choose a Contact as an outside recipient or member. I've had to create a user and forward the message to the contact (with the outside address). But I don't like the user having an account. I tried to find this on Google - I'm sure this is an easy one! Thanks! Is it mail-enabled? On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:59:36 -0700, "an admin too" <stop-spam-please_kilbyfan@aol.com> wrote: >I've tried Contact, I've tried Universal Distribution group - neither will >...

How-to create a rule to forward mail from junk folder to another address
I have a unique need where I need to forward a copy of all messages that arrive in the Outlook 2007 junk folder (using the office outlook connector) and forward the message to our archive administrator email address. The purpose is to keep a copy of everything that arrives in Junk since sometimes it's not actually junk. I can't find a ruleset to do that and was wondering if there is a trick to getting a rule to run so everytime a messsage lands in the junk folder it can be auto forwarded. But just the junk folder. Any help would be appreciaed. Thanks EggHeadCafe - Software Deve...

automatic replacing of a VBE sub in all open workbooks
hi all ! i know how to make automatic replacing of a cell for all open workbooks.. now i neeed to replace a sub with another 1 with a little difference.. is there a way to make it ? tx ! You can write another Sub procedure and call it from a third procedure based on conditions: Sub master() If Range("A1") <> "Condition" Then Macro1 Else Macro2 End If End Sub Sub Macro1() MsgBox "Macro1" Range("A1") = "Condition") End Sub Sub Macro2 MsgBox "Macro2" Range(...

Apay (automatic pay)
Using Money 2006 My bank supports e-pay (Apay in Microsoft talk) and I am enrolled. When setting up a bill for next month (September 1) - it sends it today. Or so it seems. I get a dialog saying "sending to capital one", for example. I also note the deduction in my account register. of course this leaves a negative balance as the cash is not in the account because there is no pay yet This behaviour is ok on my end. However, will my bank see this transaction today or on the date it is to be paid? I am worried they will charge overdraft. Also, what do I need to do to get the ava...

Optional Forwarding As An Attachment
I'm new and I'm sorry if this has been discussed before. With Outlook 2003 is there a way to forward an email "As an Attachment" one time but not the next time without making changes in your email options each time. With Outlook Express you could just right click on an email to get the option of forwarding "As an Attachment". Some times I want to forward emails as attachments and some times I don't. It's a pain to have go into settings changes each time for this.. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com Click on the Actions menu and you...

Automatically save notes
Hi all! I am trying to figure a way to have a notes section on my form. When a user inputs a note I want the note to be saved and stamped in another text box. Thanks in Advance for any help! NEVERMIND!!! Sorry I search other posts and found my answer! "Chel" wrote: > Hi all! > > I am trying to figure a way to have a notes section on my form. When a user > inputs a note I want the note to be saved and stamped in another text box. > > Thanks in Advance for any help! ...

re-run macro automatically ?
Hi I have a macro, e.g. myMacro(a, b) when i use this Macro within an ExcelCell with references to other cells, i.e. i enter =myMacro(A1, B7) the result is calculated correctly. so far so good. But when i change the cell value in A1 or in B7 the result does not change. Even with <F9> i cannot bring the macro to recalculate with the new cellvalues. How can i do this ? Biff Sounds like a udf. Did you put application.volatile as the first line of the udf? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "biff" <biff1954@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:1298401c4431e...

How to Automatically Scale up Pages from 8.5x11 to 17x11
I was making a newsletter for a year in review as a booklet and I accidentally made it in 8.5x11 so when printed its only brochure size (8.5"tall by 5.5"wide), the problem is I wanted it printed on 17x11 paper so when printed it would be full size. Is there any way I can auto scale everything from my 8.5x11 document to a 17x11 document, or do I have to recreate the whole thing all over again? Thanks You could make the page an image file using a program like MWSnap and then insert it into the 11x17 and resize it. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "sailz" &...

transactions automatically entered into accounts
Recent switched from MONEY 2004 to 2006. As transactions are automatically found and downloaded, they are automatically entered into the acounts in the account register without allowing me to look it over and ensure the right spending category is recorded - - - in MONEY 2004 you were required to 'accept' the downloaded transaction where you could assign a spending category. Is there a way to force 2006 to allow the user to review the downloaded tranaction before it is recorded into the account register????? s/Rick In microsoft.public.money, Rick Kaser wrote: >Recent swi...

How do I do automatic backups in excel xp?
I need to stop a user from losing data/worksheets! File>save as>tools>general options and check always create backup Regards, Peo Sjoblom "lettbalt" wrote: > I need to stop a user from losing data/worksheets! ...

Message Recall will not process recalls automatically from users mailbox
I just ran into a strange issue with Outlook's Message Recall system. It would appear that message recall is controlled by Outlook not Exchange. I had a situation where an executive replied to all on a message and needed to recall that message. It seems that it recalled the message for some Exchange users but not all. And, the ones it didn't recall, they were still able to read the message as long as they opened it first before they open the recall message which caused the recall to fail and the users were able to see the message. Is there anyway to set up message reca...

automatic bcc to public folder
Hi, I am using Exchange 2003 (on SBS 2k3) with Outlook 2003 and OWA Clients. I am searching for a script that sends all outgoing messages in bcc to a public folder. I already "googled" around a lot but I had no success. I found some Outlook Add-Ins but it should also work with OWA so I need an Server-script. Greetings Florian Enable "message journaling" on your Exchange server: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q261173 -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer www.ivasoft.biz "F. Sch�fer" <f.schaefer@csfs.de> wrote in...

automatic entry in "Opportunity ID"
Hi, in "Opportunities" we created an extra-field "opportunity ID" (nvchar). It would be great when the system would number automatically - but at the moment we would be happy if the field "opportunity-ID" would already contain the prefix (in our case "061") when creating a new opportunity. Does anyone have an idea how to do it? It's surely an onload script? Maybe you can give an example? Thank you ver much for your help!! in the onload of the form add: if (crmForm.FormType == 1) { crmForm.all.new_opportunityid.DataValue = '061'; } Thi...

Automatic Quote Numbering
Hello, I am looking to develop a sales quote template that automaticall updates each time I open the file and create a new quote by INCREASIN the quote number by 1. For example, if the last quote I wrote is #233 the next time I open the file, it should be #234 automatically, and th next time #235 etc. Can I do this is Word or Excel? If so, can you please clearly explai how? Thanks -- Ron ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Roni's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=283 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187057425 Excel: h...

forwarded email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Why does my email disappear from my inbox when I forward it? <br><br>Thank you On 1/14/10 7:12 PM, in article 59bb0f97.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "love10@officeformac.com" <love10@officeformac.com> wrote: > Why does my email disappear from my inbox when I forward it? It should not disappear. It should just show the forward icon next to it. Do you have unread only selected? Do you have a Rule that moves messages after sending? -- Diane ...

Quirky Reply and Forward behavior
I'm receiving email from an AOL user that likes to sprinkle her messages with those little smiley faces. The source looks like this; src="http://cdn-cf.aol.com/se/smi/0201e05fd0/04"></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML> When I attempt to reply or forward the email, Outlook hourglasses for about a minute before the reply or forward dialog comes up (less the smiley). This does not happen on messages without the smiley. Is this behavior because the AOL server isn't coughing up the image within a respectable amount of time? Is there a setting in Outlook th...

Program to Forward E-Mail Using Enterred Sender and Recipient Addr
Folks, We have a Public Folder where SPAM items are deposited for review. The falsely caught SPAM needs to be forward to the intended recipients. We'd like to be able to forward the e-mail such that the original sender and recipient are used as opposed to the recipient seeing that it has been forwarded by our of our group. Does anyone know how to change the Sender name through code to allow us to be able to accomplish the task? outlook does not support that. What antispam program are you using? "J. Rodriguez" <J. Rodriguez@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...