Automatic CC

Hello,

Is there any way to create a template where a contact is
automatically CC in the email. So I dont forget to cc them
every time I send an email.

Thanks
0
markliney (3)

Change Automatic ID Field?
Hello, I could do this with SQL, but haven't found a way to do this with Access 2007 (And have to imagine this is supported). Presently the ID Field starts at "1". I would like the Automatic ID Field to start at four digits, such as "0001". How can I make this change? I really appreciate the help. Thank you, See: Set AutoNumbers to start from ... at: http://allenbrowne.com/ser-26.html -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.com/tips.html Reply to group, rather than allenbrowne at mvps dot o...

Closing Queries automatically saves them
I've noticed recently that when testing queries with filters, when i go to close the query I am no longer prompted with the 'do you want to save' prompt. Instead, the query just closes and saves my temporary filters. How can I prevent this and get the prompt back please? Thanks Is this happening in quereis with filters or even changes to forms and reports? Open up a report and make a very minor change, such as moving a label a little. Close it without saving. Do you get a prompt? If not, someone has turned Set Warnings off in a macro or code, but forgot to turn S...

Automatic Update
Hi again I have two columns of data in a spreadsheet named for example September 08. The two columns in the September spreadsheet are linked from another tab in the same spreadsheet. This is then saved as Dec 2008 but the links in those two columns still contain the September 2008 figures. I require those two columns two automatically pick up the data contained in the now newly named Dec spreadsheet. Any pointers would once again be much appreciated. Cheers Celticshadow Hi, You should look at the =INDIRECT( ) function. Without complete details, here is the idea. If you enter the ...

Calendar: Automatically enable reminder for all new entries
Hi, I am not a proficient user of outlook, but we frequently use it to schedule the meetings and discussions. Is there any setting by which the reminder option is automatically enabled whenever we create new meeting request. PS: In my outlook (2002) Tools->Options->Calendar, "Default Reminder" option is enabled and set to 10 min. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rahul. Rahul, I think it is not a standard option but perhaps it can be done so I think you should ask your question here: http://www.outlookcode.com/forums.aspx Good luck! R. "R Jain" &...

Enable Automatic Refresh #2
Hi, I'm using Excel 2003 and have ran into a issue I can't seem to resolve. I have a sheet that gets external data from an Access Database when I open the worksheet. The issue is I always get a pop up with the following message, This Workbook contains queries to external data that refresh automatically" I have two choices, "Enable Automatic Refresh" or "Disable Automatic Refresh". I would like it to automatically refresh everytime I open the file, but everytime I open I get the same prompt. How can I shut off the prompt and just refresh automatically? Th...

automatic replacing of a VBE sub in all open workbooks
hi all ! i know how to make automatic replacing of a cell for all open workbooks.. now i neeed to replace a sub with another 1 with a little difference.. is there a way to make it ? tx ! You can write another Sub procedure and call it from a third procedure based on conditions: Sub master() If Range("A1") <> "Condition" Then Macro1 Else Macro2 End If End Sub Sub Macro1() MsgBox "Macro1" Range("A1") = "Condition") End Sub Sub Macro2 MsgBox "Macro2" Range(...

Apay (automatic pay)
Using Money 2006 My bank supports e-pay (Apay in Microsoft talk) and I am enrolled. When setting up a bill for next month (September 1) - it sends it today. Or so it seems. I get a dialog saying "sending to capital one", for example. I also note the deduction in my account register. of course this leaves a negative balance as the cash is not in the account because there is no pay yet This behaviour is ok on my end. However, will my bank see this transaction today or on the date it is to be paid? I am worried they will charge overdraft. Also, what do I need to do to get the ava...

Automatically save notes
Hi all! I am trying to figure a way to have a notes section on my form. When a user inputs a note I want the note to be saved and stamped in another text box. Thanks in Advance for any help! NEVERMIND!!! Sorry I search other posts and found my answer! "Chel" wrote: > Hi all! > > I am trying to figure a way to have a notes section on my form. When a user > inputs a note I want the note to be saved and stamped in another text box. > > Thanks in Advance for any help! ...

re-run macro automatically ?
Hi I have a macro, e.g. myMacro(a, b) when i use this Macro within an ExcelCell with references to other cells, i.e. i enter =myMacro(A1, B7) the result is calculated correctly. so far so good. But when i change the cell value in A1 or in B7 the result does not change. Even with <F9> i cannot bring the macro to recalculate with the new cellvalues. How can i do this ? Biff Sounds like a udf. Did you put application.volatile as the first line of the udf? -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "biff" <biff1954@gmx.ch> wrote in message news:1298401c4431e...

How to Automatically Scale up Pages from 8.5x11 to 17x11
I was making a newsletter for a year in review as a booklet and I accidentally made it in 8.5x11 so when printed its only brochure size (8.5"tall by 5.5"wide), the problem is I wanted it printed on 17x11 paper so when printed it would be full size. Is there any way I can auto scale everything from my 8.5x11 document to a 17x11 document, or do I have to recreate the whole thing all over again? Thanks You could make the page an image file using a program like MWSnap and then insert it into the 11x17 and resize it. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "sailz" &...

transactions automatically entered into accounts
Recent switched from MONEY 2004 to 2006. As transactions are automatically found and downloaded, they are automatically entered into the acounts in the account register without allowing me to look it over and ensure the right spending category is recorded - - - in MONEY 2004 you were required to 'accept' the downloaded transaction where you could assign a spending category. Is there a way to force 2006 to allow the user to review the downloaded tranaction before it is recorded into the account register????? s/Rick In microsoft.public.money, Rick Kaser wrote: >Recent swi...

How do I do automatic backups in excel xp?
I need to stop a user from losing data/worksheets! File>save as>tools>general options and check always create backup Regards, Peo Sjoblom "lettbalt" wrote: > I need to stop a user from losing data/worksheets! ...

Message Recall will not process recalls automatically from users mailbox
I just ran into a strange issue with Outlook's Message Recall system. It would appear that message recall is controlled by Outlook not Exchange. I had a situation where an executive replied to all on a message and needed to recall that message. It seems that it recalled the message for some Exchange users but not all. And, the ones it didn't recall, they were still able to read the message as long as they opened it first before they open the recall message which caused the recall to fail and the users were able to see the message. Is there anyway to set up message reca...

automatic bcc to public folder
Hi, I am using Exchange 2003 (on SBS 2k3) with Outlook 2003 and OWA Clients. I am searching for a script that sends all outgoing messages in bcc to a public folder. I already "googled" around a lot but I had no success. I found some Outlook Add-Ins but it should also work with OWA so I need an Server-script. Greetings Florian Enable "message journaling" on your Exchange server: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q261173 -- Regards, Victor Ivanidze, software developer www.ivasoft.biz "F. Sch�fer" <f.schaefer@csfs.de> wrote in...

automatic entry in "Opportunity ID"
Hi, in "Opportunities" we created an extra-field "opportunity ID" (nvchar). It would be great when the system would number automatically - but at the moment we would be happy if the field "opportunity-ID" would already contain the prefix (in our case "061") when creating a new opportunity. Does anyone have an idea how to do it? It's surely an onload script? Maybe you can give an example? Thank you ver much for your help!! in the onload of the form add: if (crmForm.FormType == 1) { crmForm.all.new_opportunityid.DataValue = '061'; } Thi...

Automatic Quote Numbering
Hello, I am looking to develop a sales quote template that automaticall updates each time I open the file and create a new quote by INCREASIN the quote number by 1. For example, if the last quote I wrote is #233 the next time I open the file, it should be #234 automatically, and th next time #235 etc. Can I do this is Word or Excel? If so, can you please clearly explai how? Thanks -- Ron ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Roni's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=283 View this thread: http://www.msusenet.com/t-187057425 Excel: h...

Automatic Calculation turns off intermittently
Running WinXP Pro with Office 200 Pro I have noticed that occassionly, without rhyme or recognizeable reason, my automatic calculation gets switched over to manual. Is this a bug? virus? undocumented feature? -- Southern California Realtor� Excel picks up this setting from the first workbook you open in that session. So if you're unlucky enough to open a (common???) workbook that someone saved with manual calculation, you could be toggling that setting often. (And if you open a workbook that has calculation set to automatic first, then you'll get autocalc until you change it.)...

Automatic choose and send account
When I was using Office 2000, I managed to configure things so that when I sent email, it somehow automatically and successfully sent the email. I am now using Office 2003. but if I receive email to account1, it automatically chooses account1 to send the email. However, if I am not connected to the correct ISP, then I have to manually change the account to match. Sometimes, I don't realize that the mismatch has occurred, until I see that the email has not been sent. Then I have to reopen the email and change the account used to send the email. Any idea on how to configure things so tha...

How do I repeat phrases in a document automatically
I create larger documents that end up with the same phrase throughout the document. Rather than copy and paste each time to the new locations is there a way to set up a link that will automatically copy the phrase to the other areas of the document? Bookmark the first instance then use REF fields in the places the phrase needs to repeat. See: http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm section 3. "Old and Slow" <Old and Slow@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:230141FE-FA4C-40A7-B3BB-08905CDC43C5@microsoft.com... >I create larger documents ...

How can I automatically enter repeating data from one table to ano
Hi I am a novice so if you can help please do. I have set up a database and have a range of tables established for each of my categories and they seem to be working well. How do I get the database to automatically fill in repeating data (ie names) from one table to the next so I don't have to keep retyping? Hope this makes sense. Please help in simple English. Here's hoping!!! Sally In a properly designed relational database system, you shouldn't have the same data in multiple tables. You may want to read up on Database Normalization. Jeff Conrad has some goo...

$150 to be automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel
In MS Excel, I design an invoice which show total of Invoice in Value (i.e. in number) and the same is to be write in word. For example - $150 to be automatically write as "one hundred fifty" in MS Excel. Please which MS Excel function to be used. This MS Knowledge Base article might help: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213360 The function at this site might be more inclusive: http://www.meadinkent.co.uk/xlnumberstext.htm -- John Mansfield http://cellmatrix.net "Shakti" wrote: > In MS Excel, I design an invoice which show total of Invoice in Value (i.e. ...

Automatic Online Updates?
I guess I have two questions. First of all, I'm new to money and I went ahead and hooked up my checking account to it and it seemed to work fine (in essential mode). But then after reading some, I decided to change my account to "Advanced" because I wanted to be able to split up transactions to fit my budget categories. Now I can't figure out how to get it to connect (do I have to start all over?) And also, do I have to use "Advanced" account register to categorize transactions and be able to split the transaction up? Thanks in advance for any help You can ...

Automatic archiving of mailbox e-mail on Exchange 2003
Is their anyway of autoarchiving e-mail from users mailbox if it reaches a certain limit in Exchange 2003 or mail over a certain date . Can this be done on the exchange server rather than relying on user archiving through outlook . Maybe there is third party tool that can be used to achive this . Any suggestion would be greatly appriciated ? EXMERGE utility will help you. Just keep in mind that mail in .pst takes more disk space and .pst is less reliable storage. Kenneth wrote: > Is their anyway of autoarchiving e-mail from users mailbox if it > reaches a certain limit in Exchange...

Can excel automatically place a negetive sign in a number
One of our employees routinely enters a column of numbers that are all negetive. Is there some way to have Excel automatically enter the negetive sign? "MKLeisure" <MKLeisure@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8C7E68E-E177-4EF2-BC3C-9F6B511BFDBA@microsoft.com > One of our employees routinely enters a column of numbers that are all > negetive. Is there some way to have Excel automatically enter the > negetive sign? Set up a custom format of (for example) -#,##0 . Then if you enter 2 in the first cell so formatted, Excel will show -2. HTH I am not ...

Computer doesn't switch off automatically.
I have a computer running Windows XP Home. Until recently to switch this off I'd START > Turn Off Computer > Turn Off. This would then tell me "Saving your settings" followed by "Windows is shutting down". The computer would then switch off automatically. Then, inexplicably, it stopped switching off automatically but just hung at "Windows is shutting down" - leaving me to hold down the POWER button to switch off the computer. Thinking this was a problem within my Windows I re-installed it expecting that to resolve the matt...