Automatic Attachment for Outlook

I was wondering if there is a way to add a automatic attachmnet of a
text file to Outook, We use Outlook 2003 and Small Business server
2000, basically my client wants to add his company's disclaimer as a
text attachment to all outgoing emails, they don't want to add the
disclaimer to their email's signature- I have searched the group but
did not find any solid solution thanks in advance

0
simonie (1)

See if any of the tools here help:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/content_control.htm

<simonie@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>I was wondering if there is a way to add a automatic attachmnet of a
> text file to Outook, We use Outlook 2003 and Small Business server
> 2000, basically my client wants to add his company's disclaimer as a
> text attachment to all outgoing emails, they don't want to add the
> disclaimer to their email's signature- I have searched the group but
> did not find any solid solution thanks in advance

0
vince8328 (2732)

Outlook 2003 attachment look
Sometimes when I add atachments to outlook 2003, it adds another row under subject and says attach, and it shows all the attachments I'm adding. Other time it shows the atachment in the body of the email. How do i configure this option, so it always shows the attachment in a seperate row and not in the email body. thanks where do you set the mail format? "Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]" <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote in message news:%230pZWuEFFHA.624@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > It depends on your mail format. Only RTF puts attachments inline. > > -- > Sue M...

removing Outlook 2000's envelope icon in system tray?
I'm running Outlook 2000 on W2k. Once I start up Outlook, it leaves a process running called OUTLOOK.EXE (visable from Task Manager) which, I assume, is what causes Outlook to continue periodically checking for new email -- even after I close Outlook. How can I prevent Outlook from continueing to check email even after I close the program? I suppose that I can change the "check for new messages every xxx minutes" field so that it only checks for new messages when I tell it to. But I'd rather it check automatically when Outlook is running, and then stop checking automat...

Automatic CC

Can a CRM 3.0 Outlook Client connect to a CRM 4.0 server?
As I am planning to upgrade our CRM 3.0 server to CRM 4.0 I am curious if my current CRM 3.0 Outlook Clinet installs will be able to connect to the CRM 4.0 server after I upgrade it. Good question - I have the same problem. I'm just posting to get the notification ;-) But I fear that it is not possible - in my corp-deployment we had several 3.0 clients and if it works it's not a out of the box solution. "Chris" wrote: > As I am planning to upgrade our CRM 3.0 server to CRM 4.0 I am curious if my > current CRM 3.0 Outlook Clinet installs will be able to connec...

Messages stuck in Outbox + Heavy CPU load Outlook 2007
Hi, I am using Outlook 2007 with Windows Vista Ultimate. I have a very annoying problem. On a random messages, Outlook "decides" that a certain message will not leave the outbox whatsoever, even if I will write the same message again and again. It happens usually with attachments (usually small ones) but not always. This is what is happening usually: I am writing the message as usual, and trying to send it. In the lower corner, Outlook informs that send/receive was completed successfully but the message remains in the outbox, and somehow blinks a little (if I can describe it ...

Unable to Click on Links - Puplisher Email
Hi, When I create a document in Publisher and send it via Publisher's email function, most people can click on the links in the document. However, I have a friend who uses Outlook Web Access (OWA) to get her email and although she can see my document, none of the links in the document work for her. Would appreciate if you have any ideas for me on to resolve this issue. Thanks, Michael J. Titera ...

Outlook 2003 Not Connecting Over VPN with Windows 7
Just set up a Windows 7 notebook with OUtlook 2003 connecting to Exchange 2003. All current service packs are installed. When the notebookd is connected locally, outlook connects to exchange and works perfectly. When I connect through a VPN tunnel I can browse any shares on the same server that exchange is on, but Outlook cannot connect. The same account works fine on an XP machine. A VPN tunnel is the only option for connecting with this machine when it is outside the company. Any suggestions for fixing? Thanks Try changing Outlook's logon network authentication ...

Outlook nonresponding with emails with attachments
When I double click or right click on any email with an attachment, outlook goes into nonresponding mode and has to be shut down with Task manager and I have to reboot. Any suggestions? Using Win XP. ...

Outlook 2003, POP3 mail
Hi Peop's Ref. Outlook 2003 POP3 I've recently started to get a random problem with mails sent as HTML such as newsletters, they display as follows, it does not happen all the time from a given source!. I have checked all PST's with the fix pst tool. e.g. HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_my_news.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_my_world.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www3.hmv.co.uk/hmv/Special_Images/hmv_rec_logoclass.gif" HYPERLINK "http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/navigate.do?ct&pPageID=1115&so...

When start Outlook, it doesn't prompt for the password for PST file.
How to get the "Password for Personal Folder Dialog Box" to appear when Outlook starts. ...

embedded pictures in Outlook 2002 (sp3) not displayed
Does anyone know why the embedded pictures in received email messages do not appear? Instead, an icon with a small red square, green circle and blue triangle appears. Thanks Sparky Are you using Word as the editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Sparky asked: | Does anyone know why the embedded pictures in received email messages | do not appear? ...

Automatic axis format

Outlook 2002-sp2
Unable to get email working. Problem started 3 weeks ago. Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I uninstalled and reinstalled outlook but to no avail. ISP (DSL Extreme) has also run out of ideas. Computer accesses internet throught Linksys router BEFSR41 ver.2, at default settings. Other computers with outlook and outlook express email work fine. Help! John >-----Origin...

outlook to exchange tracking
Hi All, I have an outlook client that is sending strange messages through the server. I need to track down what the client IP is or what user account is being used to send these messages. Is there a way to track activity between outlook and the exchange server? ...

Outlook Error #55
When I send or receive messages using Outlook xp I get the following error message Authentication Required If you're using one of the more popular internet service providers or web-based e-mail providers, one of the articles on the following page might help you troubleshoot your authentication issue: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH011542541033.aspx -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "s.brown" wrote: > When I send or...

Outlook reply emails go to wrong address
When my partner send emails and I click to reply to them they go to the wrong address, I cannot find how to change this if it is an option in outlook. I presume it has something to do with the account she has set up in outlook. This has taken us by surprise and was difficult to spot as I hae always asssumed outlook uses the sender email for replys. Any help appreciated! The sender of email can setup a "reply-to" email address which may be different than the "from" field. I think Outlook replies to that first, if there. Have your partner check how the email accoun...

Quick campaign with attachements
Is it possible to add attachements for a quick campaign with email? Last time I checked it was not possible. I think a simple solution would be to put your attachments on a public facing website and then supply an email link in your email blast which the users can click on to download the attachment. Scott www.easiintl.com Beat Kammerlander wrote: > Is it possible to add attachements for a quick campaign with email? ...

outlook reminders issue
hi i have a user here, using outlook 2007. when she logs on, she gets 3000+ old reminders. i have tried the cleanreminders command, but that hasnt sorted it. looking at the reminders windows, it looks like the reminders are linked to a S:\contacts.mdb, and also to excel files, and word documents that are located on the c:\ and on some other network shares. the followup time on all the reminders are 01 january 1601 00:00 Dismissing all the reminders does not seem to fix the issue, if anyone has any suggestions id appreciate it. Thanks Damein LithiumKid1976;111475 Wrote...

Managing Tasks and Projects in Outlook
Hi, I am curiuous to hear about the best way to manage tasks and projects in Outlook. Currently I manage projects by either setting up a task and constantly updating it with notes, or by setting up a folder and placing project e-mail messagges into the folder. I'm hoping there is an easier way to handle the management. I am also interested to hear of any Outlook add-ons or plug-in's that can help me with Task/Project Management. As far as stand alone programs are concerned, I have tried Microsoft Project, but it seems like overkill to me. Thanks for your help. ccesena@redwoodcity....