Automate Email #2

I'm running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 server.
I would like to schedule an automated email that will be send out to the
same recipients with the same msg everyday from Mon-Fri in the morning.  All
I have so far is the following code.  How do I tell Outlook to do this
automatically every morning?
Attribute VB_Name = "Module1"

Option Explicit

Sub SendMail()

Dim olApp As Outlook.Application

Dim olMail As Outlook.MailItem

Dim blRunning As Boolean

'get application

blRunning = True

On Error Resume Next

Set olApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")

If olApp Is Nothing Then

Set olApp = New Outlook.Application

blRunning = False

End If

On Error GoTo 0

Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)

With olMail

'Specify the email subject

..Subject = "Pick up the Mail"

'Specify who it should be sent to

'Repeat this line to add further recipients

..Recipients.Add test@test.com

..Body = "This is today's pick up mail reminder."

'Choose which of the following 2 lines to have commented out

..Display 'This will display the message for you to check and send yourself

'.Send ' This will send the message straight away

End With

If Not blRunning Then olApp.Quit

Set olApp = Nothing

Set olMail = Nothing

End Sub

Paul

0
apa (1)

Please try our email scheduler (http://www.lbetoolbox.com/scheduleemail.htm)
which will allow you to send multiple individual emails, either as a one-off
or regularly at a specified time and interval.

--
John Blessing

businesses
for your meeting/class over the web.
http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace,
send newsletters

"A+P" <apa@altoonporter.com> wrote in message
> I'm running Outlook 2003 on Exchange 2003 server.
> I would like to schedule an automated email that will be send out to the
> same recipients with the same msg everyday from Mon-Fri in the morning.
> All I have so far is the following code.  How do I tell Outlook to do this
> automatically every morning?
> Attribute VB_Name = "Module1"
>
> Option Explicit
>

> Sub SendMail()
>

> Dim olApp As Outlook.Application
>
> Dim olMail As Outlook.MailItem
>
> Dim blRunning As Boolean
>

> 'get application
>
> blRunning = True
>
> On Error Resume Next
>
> Set olApp = GetObject(, "Outlook.Application")
>
> If olApp Is Nothing Then
>
> Set olApp = New Outlook.Application
>
> blRunning = False
>
> End If
>
> On Error GoTo 0
>

> Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(olMailItem)
>
> With olMail
>
> 'Specify the email subject
>
> .Subject = "Pick up the Mail"
>
> 'Specify who it should be sent to
>
> 'Repeat this line to add further recipients
>
> .Recipients.Add test@test.com
>
> .Body = "This is today's pick up mail reminder."
>
> 'Choose which of the following 2 lines to have commented out
>
> .Display 'This will display the message for you to check and send yourself
>
> '.Send ' This will send the message straight away
>
> End With
>

> If Not blRunning Then olApp.Quit
>

> Set olApp = Nothing
>
> Set olMail = Nothing
>

> End Sub
>
> Paul

0
John

FRx WebPort #2
Could someone please help me! I have set up an image with FRx and WebPort on it. I have finally gotten it to work but when I log into WebPort there is no Repository in there! Also I notice that the Administrator password, continues to be blank. Any thoughts? Thanks Debra ...

Fax in Email Contact List
When I pull up my email contact list it shows the email but it also lists their fax # if it was put in their contact info. Example Bob Loblaw (E-mail) Bob Loblaw (Business Fax) How do I get rid of the fax listing without having to delete it from the contact profile? The standard behavior for the Outlook Address book is to display all electronic addresses (both fax and e-mail). That behavior cannot be changed. The only way to prevent the display of fax numbers is to store them in a different field or to disguise them (e.g., precede them with an alpha character) so that Outlook won't re...

Replying to emails #5
I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? I can't find it for the life of me. Thanks in advance. Wy "newtechie" <newtechie@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23ehsbToQIHA.748@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > I'm using Outlook 2007. Can someone tell me where is the setting I > uncheck to not reply to messages in the same format that they were sent? > I can't find it for the life of me. > > Thanks in advance. > > Wy > AFAIK there IS no...

Automation
Hello Everyone, Recently our IT group installed service pack 3 on our computers. I wrote some code in word that automatically attaches it self to an outlook email and sends it out. I'de like to disable two windows that i didn't get before they installed service pack 3 there are not titles so here is a description of the boxes: 1 - A program is trying to access email addresses you have store in outlook. do you want to allow this? then it asks for "allow access for" (1,5,10 minutes) 2 - then i get a similar one that just asks you if you're sure you want to send ...

Hide Rows #2
Hi, I've been working on this for a few hours and am finding this one to b a difficult one. How can I write a formula or some code that will hide rows based o values? Example: If in Row 1, cells F1 and J1 contained zero, then hide the whole row (This would need to be done for multiple rows i.e all rows where F an J columns contained zeros) Please help. Thank You -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can't do it with formulas, you need VBA code. This example will do it as the worksheet changes, not a macro to run to hide all rows at once: right-click the sheet...

CRM and Fax automation question
Hi, I'm looking for a good or better fax server that can be easily and seamlessly integrate with MS CRM 3.0 or 4.0. I'm thinking of RightFAX or GFIFax... or even if I install these fax server in my environment, do I still need to do programming and customizations, such as post callout when a new Fax activity is created? Please advise :) You immediate response is appreciated. "Benjamin Fallar III" <fallar@pldtdsl.net> wrote in message news:3484C69D-B193-4B48-86A4-A4529D9DE4C6@microsoft.com... > I'm thinking of RightFAX or GFIFax... or even if I install ...

Random Outlook crash when printing email
I'm running Outlook 2007 SP2 and I have these random Outlook crashes (unable to duplicate when I want it to) when I'm printing my emails. After the crash and reload, I'm able to print the same email without having it crash again. I did find a few post about deleting OutlPrnt, but it does continue to crash from time to time. Any clue on this? Some people say KB972363 is causing the problem. I too have a couple users experiencing this issue. Deleting OUTLPRNT has helped reduce the frequency of these crashes, but they still occur. We are printing to HP printers (most...

Print area #2
I have many workbooks that have from 10 to 60 worksheets. All pages have the same set up in them. It's just that some data changes. I have a template set up and now want to set the print area for all the pages. When i select all sheets the print area menu greys out. How can I do this without setting it for each worksheet idividually? smarty, here is one way using a macro, will set the print area on all sheets in the workbook Sub Set_Print_Area() Dim ws As Worksheet For Each ws In ThisWorkbook.Worksheets ws.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$C$25" '******Change to your range*...

Provisioning/Automation tools for Exchange??
I have been asked to find some tools possible of automoating mailbox moves to specific databases/storage groups based on the department of a user for instance. Let's say User1 is part of HR and has transferred to Marketing. All the HR mailboxes reside on SG1 DB1 and all Marketing reside on SG1 DB2. Is there any software anyone knows of that can read the department attribute from AD and then move the mailbox according to defined rules you put in place. Any and all help appreciated! Mike In a couple of situations, organizations I have worked in have talked about having something li...

Email Router Queueing Emails?
We just upgraded from CRM 3.0 to CRM 4.0 and now it takes 15 -20 minutes for the first email messages of the day to be delivered. Another group at my company noticed the same issue. Normal Emails sent through Outlook are not being delayed during that same time frame so it doesn't appear to be an Exchange issue. However, I'm not an Exchange admin or really familiar with the admnistrative aspects of the product so I don't know where to start looking. Is there something in the CRM that would tell me what time emails are being sent? -- Thanks, Jim FYI ... I'm not usi...

Partially stacked column chart with 2 axis
I have a table on water usage and cost as you see below. For earlier bills, I only have total charge and no break-down data as I have from Sep-06 onward. I would like to put the charge(s) in bar/column chart, where there are break-downs, in stacked bar/column and simple bar/column where there are only the total. I'd also like Usage to be on the secondary (vertical) axis. For some unknown reasons, I've tried having secondary axis, by specifying the Series "Usage" and Format Selection but the options of primary or secondary axis simply don't appear under "...

import email from thunderbird
I need to import from thunderbird to outlook 2003. The help I find so far is not helpful, since it implies I need to either install a new version of netscape and import from tbird to netscape first, or import to outlook express first and then into outlook. I do not have outlook express. Why should I need to install a thrid program to import to as an intermediary step? Outlook does not find the email foders located in C:\Documents and Settings\userid\Application Data\Thunderbird\Profiles\something.default\Mail , which is where tbird stores them. What's up with that? tom wright ...

Is it Possible to Automate a Graph?
I have a sheet that has data in weekly fashion in the first and second rows. (Row 1, week: Row 2, data.) Is it possible to have a graph populate off of the information in rows 1 and 2 that automatically includes data for new weeks as they are entered in to the sheet? For example, I want to create a graph for weeks 1 through 3 now, and want the chart to automatically update if I add data for week 4. Row 1 Week 1 2 3 Data 12.5 17 18 Thanks for the assist! -Adam Use a defined name using the offset function for your series --...

as email attachment
I'm new to Publisher so hope this isn't too simplistic but I can't seem to find answer to following. I'm intending to write a Newsletter in Publisher that will be free for educators. I'm assuming the easiest way to send it will be will be to "File-Send email-Send Publication as Attachment" (if this isn't the easiest please let me know - thanks). I tried to do this and the dialog box came up Untitled-Message (HTML). I filled in email address but when I pressed "Send" - nothing has happened. My normal email program is Microsoft Office Outlook and I hav...

SUMPRODUCT problem #2
I am trying to obtain a sum for rows where two conditions are true. Col B has the part number Col C has the customer number Col D has payment received. I want to obtain the sum of all payments received for a certain par number sold to a certain customer. In the following case Part number is 101 and customer number is 7. I have tried the following =SUMPRODUCT((B5:B1953=(--("101"))),(c5:c1953=(--("7"))),(d5:d1953)) I get 0 for a result which I know is not true. I entered the following formula to prove to myself that Excel coul find records with the 2 conidtions: =SUMPR...

Send Incoming Mail to another email address
I need to know how I can have all my incoming mail automatically be sent to another email account address also. I have office 2000 You can create a Wizard Rule for this; Tools-> Wizard Rules -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "hitchcow" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:369d01c49d34$30d4a900$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I need to know how I can have all my incoming mail > automatically be sent to another em...

I Want a Warning Before Sending Email to Certain Contacts
Can someone tell me how to configure Outlook so that I will get a warning message before sending email to certain contacts? For example, I have certain contacts categorized as "adversary" or "client" and I would like Outlook to make me confirm that I do, in fact, want to send an email to anyone from those categories. The idea is to prevent myself (and colleagues) from accidentally sending an internal email to the wrong person because of Autocomplete, inadvertence, or some other mistake. Thanks in advance. Extra points for a firm-wide solution--something the s...

Email redirection
I am using Exchange 2003 and would like to be able to direct email from a particular domain to folders I have on my exchange server. For example, if I had a folder named Tom, I would want to see all email from tom.com or email sent to tom.com copied to the folder named Tom regardless of who sent the email. Is there an easy way to accomplish this. On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 10:45:02 -0800, "brellim" <brellim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am using Exchange 2003 and would like to be able to direct email from a >particular domain to folders I have on my exchange serv...

Way to automate adding pictures in a series in Excel?
I'm putting a column of pictures of people next to a column with their names. If I have the pictures together in a folder, with the photo file names numbered with the corresponding row numbers that the pictures go in, is there a way to record a macro so that (for instance) 28.jpg will go into the picture column in row #28, then 29.jpg will go into the picture column in row #29, etc. In other words, insert a whole series of pictures (filenames the same as their appropriate row numbers) in their correct places, by initiating one macro? If anyone has any idea of how that could be done, I wou...

Column Reference #2
Hi, On Row 3 - I have text from columns "B3:J3". I am constanly adding and clrearing the rightmost cell, so that the last column is J, P, K, ...etc. Is there any way to create a function in Cell A1 so that it will give me the letter of the rightmost column with text (whichever is nonempty). - (I am using this with the indirect function to do a vlookup) So if the text spans from column B to column AJ - then Cell A1 = AJ If text spans to column K, Cell A1= K Any help would be greatly appreciated. One way: =LEFT(ADDRESS(1,COUNTA(B3:IV3)+1,4,TRUE), 1+(COUNTA(B3:IV3)>25)...

Group Mailbox #2
I have a requirement as follows: group mailbox with smtp group@abc.com All users to be able to send on behalf of (the sent email must be in the sent folder of the group mailbox and not the users). Automated individual signature to recognize who sent email. Users must not be able to delete any emails from the group mailbox. All users have a personal mailbox which must not be confused with the group one. The solution implemented almost works: The users have full permission on the group mailbox. Outlook client opens the group mailbox and users use OWA to access personal. Signature setu...

Not able to read email unless I click on a link?
Every time I open an email, I can't see the message, I have to open an HTML or .txt attachment to see the email. Any ideas why this is happening? I have a screen shot, http://public.bay.livefilestore.com/y1ps--7hMHMRMyTUfrLVPTOYheSqPq_kpPQ2uu9_giyOFaBGppMnl-Ff_8h0OtLlTTsFdVGgYcQJFUzH29A4KDgKQ/Email%20Problem.jpg Thanks in advance! ~~~ Jen These steps were written for the same issue in Outlook Express, but they might also apply to Windows Live Mail If you haven't already done it, shutdown and restart Windows. This sometimes fixes the problem. - If you still hav...

CRM adding tags when sending email
So I sent an email with the following subject line: Your interest in our click fraud seminars It appeared with the following subject line: Your interest in our click fraud seminars CRM:00330002 Is there a way to get rid of the CRM tag? -- Vincent Granville www.datashaping.com Hi, You can remove that easier by going to Settings --> Settings --> Organization Settings --> System Settings -- > Email Tracking Track Email checkbox, change it to no. Click Ok to save the changes. Hope this helps. Darren Liu Crowe http://www.crowecrm.com On Aug 7, 4:50 pm, nonickname <datashap....

how to use excel to creat an oncall schedule #2
i wantb to creat oncall schedule for doctors in a hospital. each 2 doctors would be on call for 12 hours a day. it can look like calendar and it should calculae how many days each one was oncall up to date. Let's say we have twelve worksheets in a workbook, one for each month. In each worksheet there would be one column for each doctor, doctor's name in the top row. Rows 2 thru 32 could correspond to the days of the month. Enter a 1 if the doctor was on-call that day. At the bottom of each worksheet in row 35 enter formula like: =SUM(A2:A32) and copy across. -- Gary''...

Choose what email to use when sending email!!!
I've got SBS2003 set up and working. Pop3 connector is donwloading my email from my 2 email domain without any problems (@domain1.com and @domain2.com). Now what can I do to choose what email to use when sending email??? Please help me Cyril ...