Autoforward Rule Question

We are a large Org, and this particular User waould like top do the following:
Outlook 2003/Exchange 2000
When this User gets mail, the User would like to use a rule to Autoforward
the mail item to another mailbox BUT with format change to always be HTML.

Is that possible?.
--
Amin M.

not using rules - you'd need to write VBA to do it.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Amin from TO" <AminfromTO@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> We are a large Org, and this particular User waould like top do the
> following:
> Outlook 2003/Exchange 2000
> When this User gets mail, the User would like to use a rule to Autoforward
> the mail item to another mailbox BUT with format change to always be HTML.
>
> Is that possible?.
> --
> Amin M.

0
msnews1660 (730)

How can I find/remove OBSOLETE Rules in Rules Wizard?
I have a number of Rules defined via the Rules Wizard, some of them quite OLD and probably OBSOLETE. Is there any way I can find out WHEN/IF a given Rule found a match, so I can remove Rules that have not found any matches in a long time? Please include victor@whyaduck.org on your reply. Thank you, Victor Schwartz ...

3 Implementation questions on one.
1. What are the rules with your CRM org. name? We have an existing Exchange org; must they match? Must the org name used in the license request match the CRM org name? 2. We would like to setup a CRM staging enviornmet. How should we do this? What are the limitaitons and requirements? 3. We would like to setup CRM so that when you enter in a lead, based on the zip code of the lead, they are automatically assigned to a sales person that covers that zip. We have a spreadsheet with all our sales people and the zips in their territory. How can we make CRM do this? Thanks, Malcolm 3...

Problem with Rules
Hi! I have some rules that every once in a while stop working. I get the following error message: You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation. Any ideas as to why I get this message and how I can keep it from happening? Denise ...

cash flow question #3
I don't really rely on the Cash Flow forecast to see how much money I might or might not have. Instead, I use reports and watch my budget closely. However, on the home page of Money, one of my cash flow alerts says "Checking Account forecast shows that you may be overdrawn on 4/1/2007" Not only is this not impossible (most of my spending comes out of another account), but when I go to the Cash Flow page, and actually look at the "Forecast your cash flow" report for "Checking Account", it shows I have over $4000 on 4/1/2007. Does anyone know where the d...

Rule not sticking
I've tried to create a new Mail rule and all looks well, except when I return to make another rule, the last one is no longer shown. My three original rules are still there from before I upgraded to Wave 4. Dave - After making any changes to the Message Rules, you must use the OK button to close the main dialog that shows the list of message rules. If you use the Cancel button or the X to close that dialog, the changes you just made are thrown away. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "FiOS-Dave" <FiOS-Dave@fakeaddress.zz> wrote in message...

Rule based on source code??
Is it possible to set a message rule for junk email, based on what is in the source. I am getting a number of emails from a http://www.orgtechservice.com, however, this website does not appear in the header, name, subject, etc. I can only see it if I view the source of the email. Thanks in advance, Craig Craig <nospam@nospam.com> wrote: > Is it possible to set a message rule for junk email, based on what is > in the source. Not if the message is HTML. Outlook doesn't seem to scan HTML very well. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS...

More Debit Card Processing Questions with a non-preferred provider
Looking through the bones of all the debit card processing questions, I would like to ask this question again. I am using First Data as my processor and PC-Charge as the interface to them. Is there any way to setup RMS to process debit cards natively with First Data and eliminate PC-Charge? Interestingly, Wells Fargo is a preferred provider and First Data is their processor.............. Thanks...Richard Richard, Wells Fargo is on the approved list, but the official M$ info says that they use Vital/VisaNet as the processor. You might want to check again with Wells Fargo. Try this lin...

Outlook Rules wizard
Existing Rules are in effect and I don't see the Exception feature. Is this because of the existing rules? In addition, how would i setup an exception rule that allows company internal email while ignoring the existing rules ...

Rule to Forward Incoming Mail Fails when item is itself a replied-to or forwarded e-mail
Is there a fix or programming activity which will defeat the apparent Outlook 2003 bug which causes rules to forward mail to fail when the incoming e-mail is a forwarded or replied-to e-mail? Steven Bookman <steve@bookman.net> wrote: > Is there a fix or programming activity which will > defeat the apparent Outlook 2003 bug which causes > rules to forward mail to fail when the incoming e-mail > is a forwarded or replied-to e-mail? Can you give an example? What fails? -- Brian Tillman On Thu, 6 Apr 2006 15:30:01 -0400, "Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com&g...

Query questions (SQL statement) Listbox versus Subform
hi everyone: i have a form that is supposed to display my records in a large variety of ways. To sort them i have 3 combo box (Cmb1 , Cmb2, Cmb3), 2 datetime Picker(DTP1, DTP2) and 6 checkbox (Chk1, .... Chk6, in order to control which field i wanna see). to display those fields i made a query and a listbox in the first place. ( i don't really know if is the best solution. A subform wouldn't be better ?) Anyway: 1. if i don't fill any of them, it just display the all data according to my query 2. But when i fill one of them i want the data to be sorted according to my ...

OWA vs. Autoforwarding
We are in the process of upgrading from Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003. We have staff members who work outside of the office but have company email addresses and any mail being sent to the company's email address is being forwarded to their personal email (such as hotmail, yahoo, etc.). I've read online about some corporations that do not allow this but instead offer web access for any external employees. Are there any know issues with autoforwarding as opposed to having each employee use OWA? Does offering autoforwarding place a burden on exchange server administration? Is there a typi...

autoforwarding
Just installed Exchange 2003. In the old version you could set an account to not only deliver to an Outlook inbox on the Domain but also to forward the mail onto a home address - can't find the settings to make 2003 do- can anyone tell me where to find them. Thanks "Shona" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Just installed Exchange 2003. In the old version you >could set an account to not only deliver to an Outlook >inbox on the Domain but also to forward the mail onto a >home address - can't find the settings to make 2003 do- >can ...

vba format question
cells(1).value = 3 With code I would like to convert this value into 03 for use elsewhere ie:show single digit numbers as 2 digit in a message box I've tried variations of the code below but no joy so far dim txt as string txt = format(cells(1).value, "00") msgbox txt This code seems to work for me with the sheet with A1 holding 3 in it currently active: Dim myText As String myText = Format(ActiveSheet.Cells(1), "00") MsgBox myText "David" wrote: > cells(1).value = 3 > With code I would like to convert this value into 03 f...

Some question about mfc application
Hello, I just begin in the MFC application and I have some questions. I develop a mfc application. 1 In this application, I create a button to open a second dialog box. And in the second dialog box, I create a second button to open a third window. But in my second dialog box when I double cliked in the button I create a new class. After I double clicked in the button and I fill with Cdialog dlg; dlg.Create(IDD_DIALOG1,this) dlg.showwindow(sW_SHOW) When i build and run my program I can open the second dialog box but the third dialog box doesn't work. I can't open the third windows...

Run macro through rule
Hi all, I have a rule setup that puts all my Voicemail emails into a folder called Voicemail. Since my voicemails are in WAV format, I want to convert these into MP3. My idea to do this was to automatically save the .WAV file to a specific folder and then have an app that monitors that folder convert it to MP3 and then email it to me. The only thing is I can't figure out how to have a rule run a macro. I have a macro all created that will save the attachment to a specific folder, but I can't figure out to get it to run via a rule. Any ideas? Thanks. -Flash Workflow: In Outlook...

QSRules Question
Hi, Still investigating possible interaction with Store Ops, and am attempting to inteface with it using C#, presume its same process as VB. I have no idea how to even connect to Store Ops, should store ops be running, or will it be started by my app. I have written the code below to try to send a message to an operator, but am having no success, I get the status of 'statuscategoryServerFail' when attempting to send a message. I am obviously missing some initialisation step, can someone please tell me what it is unitil I get my hands on the Customization Guide. If someone could e...

Rules #14
I never got a response, so I'm asking again. I am using Outlook 2002 on Xp. I have rules set up; however, they only work when I go to Rules Wizard, and click "run now." What is the problem? TIA, Chris ...

Fragmantation of exchange databases question
I was told to defrag exchange database once a year or every 6months to improve performance and gain disk space. (exchange 2003 enterprise) I am new to exchange and was surprised to hear that Exchange doesn't have automated maintenance task that can also do defragmantation of its own database like MS SQL or oracle. Is that the case, I should manually defrag? Thanks MC On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:35:14 -0500, "CAMC1" <webmaster@ozoptics.com> wrote: >I was told to defrag exchange database once a year or every 6months to >improve performance and gain disk space. (exchange 2...

create a rule
Can you create rules for emails like before. It was nice to be able to have emails automatically move to files when logging into email. Thank you in advance of who replies. Paul I found out by using the 'alt' key pops up the tool bar to get to the rules. Is there a way to keep that tool bar up perminant? "cmscorp9999" wrote: > Can you create rules for emails like before. It was nice to be able to have > emails automatically move to files when logging into email. Thank you in > advance of who replies. > Paul When you press the Alt key, it will...

Creating a rule
Hello, I always ysed OE for my mail but now that I got a new PC with windows 7 I have to use Microsoft Outlook since OE does not exist in Windows7. I want to create a rule which will say if the message is from ....... OR in the subject there is a word ...... move to file ...... I can't seem to understand where the OR option is. In OE there was an OR option for rules, here in Microsoft Outlook I can only find the AND option. Maybe I have understood it all wrong. Can someone please help me how I can use the OR option in rules? Thank you Dimitris You'll have to creat...

Search and Replace Question
Hi. How do I search for and replace parentheses, that is, "(" and ")"? Also, is there a web site that lists all of these, such using ~* to search for real asterisks? There's nothing special about the parentheses. They should work just fine the way you would do any other character. (Do you have "Match entire cell contents" checked??? Or maybe you have some formatting options set (xl2002+).) ~* for * ~? for ? ~~ for ~ If you search for "wildcard" in excel's help, you'll see these three. Rebecca wrote: > > Hi. How do I search...

Rules Wizard/Error reading rules from the server
I recieve the following error when opening Outlook 2003 'There was an error reading the rules from the server. The format of the server rules was not recognized'. I have checked there are no rules set in the rules wizard. The server is running Exchange 2000. I have searched on the Microsoft site and on here, but can't find any reference to this error. Has anyone ever come across it before? ...

Rules
I have set up my bosses email to auto forward emails containing the words meeting - meet - minutes etc. How do I stop auto forward for emails that I am in the TO list (As I end up getting 2 copies 1 from the sender and 1 from the bosses auto foward) -- Cheers Ed "Ted" <Ted@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EA5A7B4-1800-49C7-B3EC-1389C0EC3031@microsoft.com... >I have set up my bosses email to auto forward emails containing the words > meeting - meet - minutes etc. How do I stop auto forward for emails that I > am > in the TO list (As I end up...

Offline Rules
We are using Exchange 2003 Enterprise and Outlook 2003. How do I make the rules manageable from Ouloook when it is offline mode. Mike ...

question on rules on unattended mailbox
I have an unattended mailbox that sends emails to some customers. sometimes the email is not in the sytem correctly, and you get a NDR message. I have created a rule in the mailbox to forward the NDRs to a certain user, but was wondering if we have to open outlook for that unattended mailbox to process its rules? > I have an unattended mailbox that sends emails to some customers. > > sometimes the email is not in the sytem correctly, and you get a NDR > message. > > I have created a rule in the mailbox to forward the NDRs to a certain > user, but was wondering...