Autocomplete #3

When I write in the address of the person that I am
sending to Outlook would suggest names, like
autocompleting it.  I have checked the box that says,
suggest names when completing to, cc, ccc, and it still
does not work.  Does anyone have any suggeestions??
0
anonymous (74719)

You confused me. You said it autocompletes, then you said it doesn't.
What happened in between?

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Allison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I write in the address of the person that I am
> sending to Outlook would suggest names, like
> autocompleting it.  I have checked the box that says,
> suggest names when completing to, cc, ccc, and it still
> does not work.  Does anyone have any suggeestions??

0
russval (3097)
11/20/2003 11:38:47 PM

email responses will not autocomplete??

>.

0
anonymous (74719)

Hyperlink one Visio diagram to another Visio diagram (in Visio 200 #3
I would like to hyperlink to many other Visio diagram within one diagram to show a high level overview of processes. If someone wanted a more detailed view of a particular process they could click on the Visio Diagram. I know how to hyperlink to other file. My questions is there a way to get a thumb nail graphic of a Visio diagram so I can use it as a inserted graphic of the different Visio digrams? ...

Autocomplete for addresses
Outlook 2003 does not show an autocomplete list while typing an email. I have exported my address book from Outlook Express. Is this the reason y it is not happening? This is really cumbersome somtimes. Is there an option somewhere? Thanks, Ruf Autocomplete does not use your Contact data. It uses a list of names taken from messages you have previously sent. Apparently you have not yet populated that list. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "ruf" <maruf.dolani@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1111493150.066019.96000@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... > Outlook 2003 does not sh...

Posting Accounts #3
Good morning, I just discovered a problem that's been going on for some time and I'm wondering if there is a solution besides a manual update. We have several inventory sites and we also have corresponding inventory accounts for each site. When I post an invoice that is not coming from our main location, the distribution is defaulting to our main location. I have the site changed to the other location, but is there a way to tie the inventory site to the correct distribution accounts? I know how to manually change the distribution, but it seems that there should be a way to ...

QUESTION #3
WHAT INCOMING AND OUTGOING SERVERS SHOULD I USE TO SET UP A MAIL? "juror" <abc@abc.c0m> wrote in message news:enaBdK$QEHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > WHAT INCOMING AND OUTGOING SERVERS SHOULD I USE TO SET UP A MAIL? > > Depends on what ISP you use....... Don't use CAPS!!! Contact your ISP for your settings. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "juror" <abc@abc.c0m> wrote in message news:enaBdK$QEHA.1392@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx...

Autocomplete
Hi. I have list of products with its relevant data on sheet2. I would like to have an autocomplete function on sheet1 based on product name (column B, sheet2)?! Since many products does have first word in name the same, how to enable autocomplete from start of typing (normaly autocomplete shows a proposal when there is a single solution). Best regards, If I understand the question correctly, when you begin typing the autocomplete will offer what it thinks you are about to type. If the data offered by autocomplete is not what you want, continue to type and autocomplete will t...

Strange Reporting problem on CRM 3.0
Hello, I'm currently having a problem with CRM reporting that has me pulling out my hair. I have CRM 3.0 installed on SBS 2003 Premium R2, using the workgroup version of SQL Server 2005 (SP1) that comes with it. A few weeks ago, I had the SQL server 2005 workgroup edition bug (as shown in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923387). I had contacted Microsoft for the hotfix but never got around to installing it. During the whole DST change, I followed all of the instructions and patched our CRM, and I have now decided to tackle the reporting error that I used to have. The thing is, my ...

Wrong Name in the sent eMails when using the bulk eMail function in CRM 3.0
Hello everybody! I have got a very strange problem here that I can't really understand nor solve at the moment: we have got about 40 CRM users altogether, each and every one activated through the management tool of CRM 3.0. All of them except ONE user can send bulk eMails without problems whatsoever - mails sent by the remaining user have a wrong name displayed in the "sent by" field of the eMail. Except for her name, we see the following: =?utf-8?B?V8O8c3RlbmJlcmcsIEFuZ2VsYQA=ess?= <mailbox@domain.tld> I can't locate any differences between the user accounts and al...

Database #3
Folks I have a small excel spreadsheet which I use for data entry at the end of each day. Rather than discard the previous day's data, I want to append this data to a database. * What is the quickest or easiest method to accomplish this goal ? One possibility is to be able to press a button (connected to the appropriate code) to manually transfer the data in the spreadsheet to the database. Thanks, JoJo. , The idea of a button will work and there are lots of people around here who can help you. The code to do it however is not terribly easy and probably not a great ...

Back up and restore database in 3.0
I backuped the MSCRM and METABASE databases from box A and restored them onto box B. Both boxes are in the same network (same AD). Is there anything else I need to do to box B? Thanks. If you are going to use server B as new CRM server, try the following link that I have picked up from kbAlertz : http://www.kbalertz.com/917948/Microsoft.Dynamics.databases.server.different.server.domain.aspx#appliesto "HEC" wrote: > I backuped the MSCRM and METABASE databases from box A and restored them > onto box B. Both boxes are in the same network (same AD). > > Is th...

Merging Workbooks #3
Hi all I have a workbook ( Master.xls ) which contains a list of parts i column A I reveive a new list of parts ( NewDoc.Xls ) once a month which ma contain some of the parts on Master.xls and will contain some ne ones. I am looking for a way to add the Newdoc.xls to Master.xls but not t include any parts that are duplicated, but to highlight them instead. Not sure this is possible ? Any ideas Thanks Davi -- DB10 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- DB100's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=917 View this thr...

sorting more than 3 keys
I need to sort a worksheet using 4 sort keys but I can't figure out how to do that. Using the help was no help at all. I have Excel 2003. I would be very grateful if someone could help me. Thanks. I don't actually use my ..net passport account so if you could email me at nortnort24@verizon.net that would be very helpful. Try this: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/sort_by_more_than_three_columns_in_microsoft_excel.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Brooke" <Brooke@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

Windows Live Mail: Autocomplete does not work
I installed Windows Live Mail on 3 separate laptops running Windows 7 and the Autocomplete feature in the To: box does not work. It works fine with contacts loaded in the address book but somehow does not recognise any email addresses that have been used before that are not part of the address book. I have read most posts on the topic and cannot find a solution. From what I can read it should just work by default. I found some posts referring to a registry key (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows Live Mail\Recently Used Addresses) but this key does not exist, could t...

Advanced Security #3
We are planning to install the Great Plains client on Citrix. We will have a Citrix farm containing 10 Citrix Servers with load balancing. The SQL database for Great Plains is installed on a Windows 2003 Server. When a user logs into Great Plains they receive an error message regarding the location of an advanced security file. Is this advanced security necessary to run with Great Plains. Also, where should this file be located, since users will be logging into any of the 10 Citrix serves. Thanks Frank You have a couple of choices regarding this issue. You can elect to use SQL Se...

downloading statements #3
My downloaded statements aren't showing up in my register. This is a question on the Money 2003 FAQ, but the link to the answer is broken. (I e-mailed Microsoft about it, but no reply yet.) Anyone know what's wrong? In microsoft.public.money, DJP wrote: >My downloaded statements aren't showing up in my >register. This is a question on the Money 2003 FAQ, but >the link to the answer is broken. (I e-mailed Microsoft >about it, but no reply yet.) Anyone know what's wrong? In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with Tools->InternetOpt...

UserInterfaceOnly #3
Hello. Is there a way to separate certain ranges from the protection of UserInterfaceOnly, such that the user can input information into certain cells? Kind regards, D.Parker Unlock the cells and then both the user and the code can change these cells. D.Parker wrote: > > Hello. Is there a way to separate certain ranges from the protection of > UserInterfaceOnly, such that the user can input information into certain > cells? > > Kind regards, > > D.Parker -- Dave Peterson ...

CRM 3.0 Client Crashes after installing Acrobat Reader 8.0
I recently upgraded to Acrobate Reader 8 for another project. My CRM PC client would not launch. I am using Office 2003 and Outlook 2003. My fix was to uninstall Reader 8.0. Is there something more useful I can do? I am off to the Adobe website. Thanks, Dave what error did you get after installing acrobat 8? ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.crowecrm.com "Dave Bloor" <Dave Bloor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C7C2A2D3-C587-4D4C-ABE4-6D3424517BD1@microsoft.com... >I recently upgraded to Acrobate Reade...

urgent #3
Dear All, 1- I have One SMTP Domain Hosted In MY ISP in USA . This SMTP Domain name is ghie.com. 2- We are company Located Here in USA for about 40 Users. 3- Before, we were working on E-mails By using POP3 Accounts, and we were working fine without any Problems With MS-OUTLOOK. 4- Now, the Situation is Changed, and we become bigger, and we have now Branch In LONDON UK. 5- The London People, work on POP3 Account by using MS-Outlook 2003 to access the Mail server which is Hosted in MY ISP in USA. 6- The USA Office, dicide to deploy Exchange server 2003 Ent.Ed. 7- I refused com...

Duplicate appointments in Outlook Calendar using CRM for Outlook 3.0
We have a few employees here who are getting duplicate appointments in their Outlook calendars. What is happening is that the assistant is creating a meeting on her calendar, and inviting several people. The meeting is also tracked in CRM. Everyone gets the meeting request and it appears on their calendars properly. However, two people will then check their calendars after a few minutes, and see a duplicate appointment, always 3 hours earlier. I believe this is coming from CRM when it synchronizes with their Outlook. Anyone know why this is happening and how to stop it? I suppose...

Business Portal 3.0 for MS Dynamics GP 9.0
Hello, I try install Business Portal 3.0 for MS Dynamics GP 9.0, but when i configure intallation options show error message " The database (master) on SQL Server (PO) does not meet minimum requirements--your back office data must be at version 9.0" I don't now how solve this trouble. I installed MS Dynamics GP 9.0 on Win Server 2003 Standard with SQL 2000 SP4. Thanks for answers Jakub, You will need to go into your database tables for great plains. Look in the dynamics database. Check the du000020, db_upgrade, and sy01500 tables. Make sure the vermajor and verminor on e...

default #3
how can i make outlook 2000 my default email program. Control Panel->Internet Options->Programs Tab. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, sharif asked: | how can i make outlook 2000 my default email program. ...

How to delete Autocomplete information in IE 6?
Hi All I am working on a small utility that will delete all the information(Temporary Internet Files, Cookies, History, Autofill, typed urls') related to IE as per the user requirement. I am having some problem deleting the autofill information as i dont have the required information. The information i have is as follows: Internet Explorer 6 On Internet Explorer (versions 4 through 6) AutoComplete web form information is stored in the Registry in the following hive locations: Encrypted usernames and passwords: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\IntelliForms\SPW D...

Compile error in hidden module #3
Using 2003 When I start Excel I get "Compile error in hidden module: AutoexeNew" The knowledge base says this is an Adobe Acrobat XLA issue and gives steps to correct it. I followed the directions but I am still getting the error. Anybody have an answer? Glen Close excel windows start button|search Look for pdf*.xla Move it or delete it from that XLStart folder. If that doesn't work: close excel shell to DOS windows start button|Run cmd (windows 2k/xp) command (windows 98) At the DOS prompt: C: (to get to the C: drive) cd\ (to get to the root directory) dir p...

export #3
Hello, I have tried to find a proper sample code to export my active sheet to text file in all community but I wasn't success. what I need are a VB code to: 1. sort range(b3:b300) 2. export my active sheet to text file in drive d:\temp 3.specify filename "TEMP&systemdate.txt" Thanks in advance ...

hiding rows #3
Hello, I know how to hide a row or rows, but is there a way of automatically hiding rows that contains no data ? Thanks K You can hide blank rows using Autofilter but that would not be "automatic". Automatic usually means VBA. Do you want to go that route? On Fri, 8 Apr 2011 13:48:43 +0100, "dido22" <nospam@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I know how to hide a row or rows, but is there a way of automatically hiding >rows that contains no data ? > >Thanks > >K Too fast on the trigger<g> Give us an idea of what you wa...

autocomplete
I scroll up or down the autocomplete list of e-mails on the TO: and hit the delete button to delete old e-mail addresses or ones that are incorrect and it won't delete the address. It deleted them at one time but it no longer will delete. Can someone help me with this? You can't scroll that list. Use the arrow key to select the entry you want to delete. -- Russ Valentine "beaugency" <beaugency@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E65E487-727F-4DBE-9016-A5560BFD74D9@microsoft.com... >I scroll up or down the autocomplete list of e-mails on...