Auto Text in Outlook 2007

Hi,

I use Auto text in my emails for the long words that i am constantly writing.
I can seem to find this function in Outlook 2007. Or any of the 2007
products. I have seen "Quick Parts" which is fantastic but not exactly what i
need, any suggestions...

Thanks
0
Kama (1)

Kama <Kama@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I use Auto text in my emails for the long words that i am constantly
> writing. I can seem to find this function in Outlook 2007. Or any of
> the 2007 products. I have seen "Quick Parts" which is fantastic but
> not exactly what i need, any suggestions...

Quick Parts have taken the place of autotext.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
0

Auto Filter problem

how do I format text as strikethrough in Publisher 2003?
I am copying over text from a WordPerfect document into Microsoft Publisher 2003. Text that has been formatted as "Strikethrough" in the WordPerfect document comes over as plain text with no strikethrough. I have even tried to just import the document which it looks like it does fairly well at, except that all text formatted as strikethrough is imported as plain text. I can possibly believe that Publisher does not have any way to format text in this way, but I have looked everywhere and cannot figure out how to format the text in this way. Can anyone help? You will have to ...

Transactions not downloaded in Money 2007
I've used 2004 and 2006, so I know what to expect. I just downloaded 2007 and have it configured to sync with both Chase and Discover, and, although it does get the current balances, it fails to download any of the transactions. Since this occurs with both accounts, I assume it must be a configuration issue on my side. Does anyone have any insight as to why I'm seeing this behavior? Thanks, Scott I've resolved this. I had to uninstall Money 2003, Money 2006, and Money 2007, reinstall Money 2007, and delete and recreate the accounts. Finally after all this the synchroni...

Outlook 2000 will not save password
I have exhausted all my abilities to get outlook 2000 to save passwords. Operating system is xp. I have checked and verified settings I have tried the repair feature I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have made sure the Security Accounts Manager is running I have tried following the instructions from microsoft knowledge based article 235861 which involves the registry. None of these have worked. My associate also uses outlook 2000 and windows xp with no password problems. My settings are identical. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!! ...

Imail to Outlook 2003
Hi all: I have an Imail server which I'm taking offline, I can see folders on the Imail system but I can't seem to get them off so I can put it on Outlook. For example: uder Inbox there are folders, but they don't download to Outlook when I'm running in either Pop3 mode of IMAP I have tried posting with iMail, but they are useless!!! That's why I'm taking it offline and going to Exchange (eventually) Thanks, Bob J ...

unable to see messages in outlook 2003
after setting up outlook on vista machine i am unable to see messages in inbox or any of the personal folders, despite successful download from mail server. have also checked filters. i had plenty of issues during setting up outlook with 2007 version & with setting up mail data folders, but it finally worked. any assistance will be appreciated. -- mahim http://forums.slipstick.com "mahim" <mahim.45jx5y@invalid> wrote in message news:mahim.45jx5y@invalid... > after setting up outlook on vista machine i am unable to see messages in > inbox o...

Auto-Editing

Outlook 2000 Hangs
Is there an issue with Outlook 2k and Exhange 2k3? One of my user send a 8 megs email message to everyone. Outlook hangs when they tried to open it. But I have 5 users using Outlook 2003 did not have any problem. Please Advice, TIA Hangs for how long? Remember that with Outlook 2000 (unless you've specified to work Offline), none of your e-mail is stored locally, so you are opening that 8mb message across the network. I'd expect some lag. Outlook 2003 uses cached mode by default, so the message would be stored locally and that is what they would be opening. Other than that, ...

handwriting mail sent from Outlook 2003 to Outlook Express 6
After creating handwriting mail by Tablet PC Outlook 2003 (word 2003 is selected as mail editor) it was sent to my mail account and I have received in four clients. O and OE in the same Tablet PC from whrere original handwriting was sent, another O and OE installed in the different ordinary XP PC. I intended O: as Outlook 2003, OE: as Outlook Express 6. Every OE is unchecked "Read all messages in plain text" and "Do not allow attachments to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus" Also I have set my mail account could be received by these four client...

Publisher 2007 compatibility with Office 2003
I run Office Standard Edition 2003, which didn't include Publisher. I'd like to now download the free trial version of Publisher 2007, but came across a warning that it MIGHT negatively affect my 2003 Outlook. Is Publisher 2007 safe to download without screwing up my existing Office 2003 files? thanks. Yes it is - I did just that and Outlook has had no issues. I haven't tried to email straight from Publisher tho. Not because of any issues but because I have no need to do so. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dumm...

Outlook database structure
Hello, Can someone tell me where I can find a description of the outloo database tables? I mean which fields, datatype, etc etc ... especially want the table in which the accounts are kept. thx ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it, if anyone needs it ... http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnout98/html/olexcoutlk.as ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View a...

MS CRM 3.0 + Outlook
Hi,I installed MS CRM 3.0 customer for outlook but I found under small Microsoft CRM in outlook that Deleted items how one adds the module of the CRM under this menu. Thanck You. Hi Ahmed, You can drag a folder from 'the small microsoft crm menu' to the favourits (the upper left corner of outlook). This way you can easily access microsoft crm folders you frequently use! Hope this helps, Best regards, Merijn van Mourik http://crmerijn.blogspot.com "ahmed" wrote: > Hi,I installed MS CRM 3.0 customer for outlook but I found under small > Microsoft CRM in outloo...

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

registry for outlook options
Excuse me, can everyone know what's the exact registry position for the functions? i'm using a outlook 2000. Under Tools > Options > Mail. there is a button Use "word editor as a text editor". it can be used before. but currently, it's disabled and dim. i can't change its options. how can i make it active undim and enable it. i know it may need to change the registry. Many Thanks, DDT taitamhk@yahoo.com.hk Do you have Word 2000 installed? Other versions of Word won't work as e-mail editor for Outlook 2000. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Re...

Prevent hyperlink text from printing
I have a hyperlink on the top of each page which jumps back to a slide towards the beginning of the presentation. The hyperlink looks like this: <<Return to "Speed" Summary>> I would like to prevent the hyperlink text from printing when someone prints the presentation. Ideas? PK, PPT 2003? If you are using a black and white printer you could choose View - Color and grayscale, and switch to grayscale. Modify the settings of the textbox with your hyperlink to not print by selecting the textbox and clicking on the settings button of the toolbar. Choos...

When opening MS Outlook 2002 a window opens asking for network server?
Office XP Professional When I open MS Outlook a window opens up that is titled Microsoft LDAP Directory It asks for a server name, user name etc. This is a stand alone computer. Not on a network. Is there anyway of stopping this window from opening up each time I start Outlook? Thank You for your time Barry Barry, Your Outlook is configured to use an LDAP server for some reason. To remove the settings for an LDAP server, goto: 1) Tools 2) Email-Accounts Once in the Email-Accts window you will see four radio buttons(2 for E-mail and 2 for Directory) Click on the button next ...

embed pictures in Outlook
Is it possible to embed pictures in outlook so the the recipient recieves then in email body and not in attachments line Thank you Yes. You need to set the message format to HTML and use the Insert > Picture menu choice*. /neo * Your mileage may vary as the steps listed above are for Outlook 98/2003 with Word being disabled as the e-mail editor. "belto" <belto@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:j2Rqg.40119$181.15574@fe3.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > Is it possible to embed pictures in outlook so the the recipient recieves > then in email body and not i...

Auto correct or Auto complete

Frozen Text Boxes
I accidently dragged a text box from Spreadsheet A to Spreadsheet B. Now the text box on Spreadsheet B is not accessible. I cannot click on it, highlight it, or do anything to get the handles to turn on so I can delete it. It is just sitting there across 5 rows. I can type text in the box but that is all. What did I do and how do I delete it? Thanks, Greg Dear Greg Go to the <View> menu and select <Toolbars>. Select the <Control> toolbar. At the top of the toolbar you will hopefully have the design icon (Blue set square) depressed. Click on it to raise it (swi...

Text and autonum
Mr problem is basically generating autonumber with combination of text... For example J0001, J0002 When i open a form on JOB, it will automatically generate an autonumber for me and when i open a form on Loan it will generate autonumber starting with L0001 and so on.... May I know the way please.. -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Thanks a lot...This is exactly what I want...thanks ya Maurice Maurice wrote: >You coul try setting a format on the field in the table like "L000" >When you enter some data in the table the autonumber will be presented to >y...

Exchange 2007 Catch-all Mailbox
In Exchange 2003 I had the ability to direct all undeliverable email to a users mailbox. I have not found out how to do this with 2007, is it even possible? ...

Question regarding switching from OE to Outlook 2003
Hello, After using OE for a number of years I decided to switch to Outlook. The way I organized my mail in OE is such that when I replied to a message, I moved my reply to the "Inbox" folder so that I have my messages in chronological order. However, when I imported my mail into Outlook, the dates of the "received" column (of the messages I replied) changed to the date I imported the mail, and the little "reply" and "forward" arrows disappeared. How do I preserve the actual dates and the little "reply" and "forward" arrows? Thanks, AJ...

pasting text into a text box
For some reason I am unable to paste text into a chart text box, (with excel 2007). Is there a trick to this? Gary K. Five minutes with Excel 2007 show that there is no obvious way to paste copied text into the embedded text box. Aren't you glad you upgraded? - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions Peltier Technical Services, Inc. - http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Gklass" <gmklass@ilstu.edu> wrote in message news:1180231963.336906.112430@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com... > For some reason I am unable to paste text into a chart ...