auto save email address's

In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send
out?

0
john5443 (26)

No full versions of Outlook ever had the ability to add recipients
automatically to your Contacts Folder. Only the long abandoned IMO mode of
Outlook 98/2000 did that. To automatically add the email address of people
you respond to to your Contacts Folder requires code:
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm
http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/addauto.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> wrote in message
> In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send
> out?

0
russval1 (2100)
10/15/2007 9:13:19 PM
Hi Johnfli

you could try also our freeware addins for Outlook: Public Contact After
Reply for Outlook:

Public Contact after Reply for Outlook (Public CAR for Outlook) is a
freeware addin for Outlook, which create automatically an Outlook contact
after reply to an email.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-contact-after-reply.html

or for existing emails: Public Mail 2 Contact for Outlook (freeware)

Public Mail 2 Contact is a freeware addin for Outlook  It generates Outlook
contacts from existing e-mails and verifies whether the e-mail-address does
already exist as contact in Outlook.
http://www.publicshareware.com/outlook-public-mail-to-contact.html

also available on the microsoft server:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM101932941033.aspx?CategoryID=CE011869211033

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"Johnfli" <john@ivhs.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> In outlook 2007, how do I set it to auto save email address's that I send
> out?

0
trash5936 (201)

Outlook does not save the e-mail addresses entered
I am using Outlook 2000 SR1. When entering a new contact, it does not save the e-mail address along with the other information logged in. I have tried substituting the contact's name with the e-mail address to send e-mail, but I get an error message that it does not recognize the contact name. How can I fix this? ...

how do i can send a information of cell automaticaly via email?
I have generated a calibration file in excel by using conditional formating,here the help I need is,in a perticular cell where the conditional formating is done needs to be send as email alert to the mail receipents automatically if the condition of thet cell is "false" Rajani, see if this will help, http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/change.htm http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm -- Paul B Always backup your data before trying something new Please post any response to the newsgroups so others can benefit from it Feedback on answers is always appreciated! Using Excel 2002 &...

"Shrinkage" Problem when saving as PDF
I have a newsletter created in Publisher, which I send to the printer as a PDF. When I create the PDF, everything on the pages gets slightly scaled down, creating a larger margin and my nice crisp text becomes a tad fuzzy. I'm using Publisher 2007 and have tried 1) Publish as PDF or XPS, 2) Print, and select the printer as Adobe PDF, and 3) Save As *.pdf, all with the same results. I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro, if it matters. Can you advise me on settings that I need to adjust when I create the PDF? Or something else? When you go to print, select Preferences and set the margins to 0 (z...

Auto Filter problem

Auto-Editing

Docmd.Save
I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save I'm getting an error saying I have not specified the object Do I have to specify 'table' and the table name each time I use this statement, I thought it defaulted to the current object? "mscertified" <rupert@tigerlily.com> wrote in message news:CE644884-31D0-4428-B1B0-D0E792B1F87A@microsoft.com... > I'm using the following code to save my record before printing it > > If Me.Dirty Then Docmd.Save > > I'm getting an error saying I have not spec...

Problem while saving a shared excel'07 document
Hi, in my bussiness, we have a shared excel 2007 document. This document worked fine with Excel 2003, but now we're migrated to 2007, we've got all kind of problems.. When I try to save the document, 6 out of 10 times, the saving failed with an error that Excel could not track changes. You should close the document and try it again, but then you loose all you're changes. You can also turn 'Share Workbook' off, and on again, then you can save the file, but all the changes other people have made are gone... I can't find any solution, so maybe there's...

Outlook 2000 will not save password
I have exhausted all my abilities to get outlook 2000 to save passwords. Operating system is xp. I have checked and verified settings I have tried the repair feature I have uninstalled and reinstalled I have made sure the Security Accounts Manager is running I have tried following the instructions from microsoft knowledge based article 235861 which involves the registry. None of these have worked. My associate also uses outlook 2000 and windows xp with no password problems. My settings are identical. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated!! ...

Auto-Calculate

Saving or Exporting Outlook Express Sent Items
How can Sent Items in Outlook Express be saved to a location or file that they could be retrieved when virus or hard disk problems make access impossible? Are they stored somewhere in Windows Explorer that is accessible? If so, where? Can they be copied to a word document other than by highlighting text in each message? Any explanation would be appreciated since Help or menus don't help with this problem. I can back up My Docs and other files to an external drive, but don't know how to do this with important email messages I need to save and protect against disk or compu...

Can Exchange administrators secretly read user's email without their knowlege?
This is a simple question and your help will appreciated. If I were an Exchange administrator, can I read a user's email without their knowlege? On 7 Jun 2006 06:44:37 -0700, "PizzaPete" <terryleemundy@comcast.net> wrote: >This is a simple question and your help will appreciated. If I were an >Exchange administrator, can I read a user's email without their >knowlege? Yes. With the proper permissions that arent there by default in E200x. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821897 "How to assign service account access to all mailboxe...

How can I save Excel file to A CD
I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A laptop. I am useing office 2003 "Juleslib" <Juleslib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76E7A9BC-53AB-400C-AC00-8A3EA3B09CA5@microsoft.com... >I need to save An excel file to A CD, so I can view and work with it on A > laptop. > I am useing office 2003 Save it to your HDD and then use your burning software to put it onto a CD. However, a CD is 700 MB - that's an absolutely ENORMOUS file. You'd be better off with either a USB memory stick, or emailing it... You need...

Can receive but not send emails
Task 'lrbutz@verizon.net - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Unable to send the message. Please verify the e-mail address in your account properties. The server responded: 530 5.7.0 No AUTH command has been given.' That is the error message I receive when trying to send a message from Outlook 2003, from a POP acct. Test messages at first were sent successfully, but now I only get the pop-up requiring me to repeatedly enter my user name and password, despite always re-checking the 'remember user name and password' box. This program worked yesterd...

How do I save a picture from word into my pictures?
I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. Please help. Unique wrote: > I have recently installed Office 2007. I am unable to copy and paste > a picture from word 2003 onto publisher 2007. So I tried to save the > picture into my pics and then insert but I can't do that either. > Please help. ============================ Maybe the following links will help: (555171) WD: How To Extract Embedded Im...

auto copy self

can not save altered files over network
I raised this subject previously and got helpful advice. However, a separate problem arose - bit of history below: I uninstalled the Windows XP update KB885250 and that removed the problem. However, my PC immediately informed me the Windows XP update KB885250 was available and when I let it reinstall, the problem returned. Do you think I should just avoid installing this update (though I think my pc will be interupting me all day to tell me about it) or is there something else I should try? David > > "garfield-n-odie" wrote: > > > > > >>If you ...

Auto correct or Auto complete

moderated & normal email
i have moderated email and normal email coming into the moderators inbox. how can i configure the moderator's outlook/email to differentiate between the two. moderator is running outlook 2003 with exchange 2003 enterprise. How about creating a rule in Outlook that will separate the e-mails based on the address they are sent to (moderator@domain.com as against normal@domain.com). RP wrote: > i have moderated email and normal email coming into the moderators > inbox. how can i configure the moderator's outlook/email to > differentiate between the two. moderator is running o...

SAVE function
Can you put a date on the sheet and only have it change automatically if the file is saved? if so please indicate exactly how. thanks Hi use the following UDF (only on workbook level): Function DocProps(prop As String) application.volatile On Error GoTo err_value DocProps = ActiveWorkbook.BuiltinDocumentProperties _ (prop) Exit Function err_value: DocProps = CVErr(xlErrValue) End Function and enter in a cell =DOCPROPS("last save time") (format cell as date) for more about UDFs see: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm -- Regards Frank Kab...

Email Setup?
We may have missed a step in connecting our CRM 1.0 server and Exchange 2003. We are in the process of setting up CRM. We create an email activity and try to send it but get the message "an error occurred ... contact your system administrator". In the event log on the CRM server we get the message: MSCRM Platform Error Report: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------- Error: <description>An unexpected error occurred.</description><details>An error occurred attempting to dispatch the email : HTTP st...

OWA auto login

emails
every time i try to open my outlook express it comes up with an error The host 'pop3' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'pop3', Server: 'pop3', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D any ideas i am not sure what to do Hi Lynne, 1. you won't get a reply here, post OE questions to microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress 2. in tools - accounts - mail - your mail account - properties - servers you specified a wrong POP3 server. You typed &#...

Auto look through subfolders

emails received
I received an email from someone and it keeps sending me 100's of copies of the same email from the same date and time. My inbox is no longer getting my normal emails and I've tried blocking this person but it still sends the emails. When I click on send and receive is says retrieving message 1 of 16 but only one message comes in (the junk one) and then an error message appears saying: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'pop.telus.net&...