Auto Reply Out of Office Notice

I cannot figure out how to get an auto reply with an "out
of office" message to work in outlook. Any ideas?
0
rpta (1)

How do I convert my swedish version of office 2003 into an English
Hi, I have the swedish version of office 2003, but I want an english version. Must I buy a new one or is it possible to download a patchfile from somewhere which will do the trick? You need to buy a new one, however if you work with people from English speaking countries there is normally no real need to do it since functions, dates etc will be converted (except functions that uses text to represent a format like in TEXT(x,"mm/dd/yy")) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please) "Gin" <Gin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30DF6575-...

Auto Filter problem

cannot open or reply to a message or new message
Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in outlook 2007 we recieve mail but cannot reply, open or forward mail. It is open in the task bar but will not open up full screen. Any help here would be grateful. Close Outlook. Open it in safe mode. Start > Start Search > outlook.exe /safe (please note the space between outlook.exe and /safe) Does this behaviour continue? "Cazz" <Cazz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:355C8102-A769-4B6C-886B-FC8FE61D6495@microsoft.com... > Have just upgraded to windows 7 and now when we are in ...

Auto-Editing

Publisher 2007 compatibility with Office 2003
I run Office Standard Edition 2003, which didn't include Publisher. I'd like to now download the free trial version of Publisher 2007, but came across a warning that it MIGHT negatively affect my 2003 Outlook. Is Publisher 2007 safe to download without screwing up my existing Office 2003 files? thanks. Yes it is - I did just that and Outlook has had no issues. I haven't tried to email straight from Publisher tho. Not because of any issues but because I have no need to do so. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dumm...

Auto-Calculate

Out of Office message
I have XP and I cannot find where I can set up a message when I'm out of the office. Can someone please help me. To use the Out of Office Assistant, you must be using Outlook and an Exchange server. If you are not on an Exchange server, then you would need to use rules to reply to messages. However, rules will not allow you to distinguish who to send an Out of Office reply to so all spam that you recieve will have the reply sent, letting the spammers know that they have a "live" address. >-----Original Message----- >I have XP and I cannot find where I can s...

auto copy self

Re-install Office 2007
I recently had my laptop's hard driver replaced, and with that Office 2007 Home and Student was wiped out. I have one activation left on this product, and don't want to waste it on a re-install. Will the laptop recognize that it once had Office installed and not count it as another installation? If not, how do I have Microsoft adjust and not count it again? -- bossfan48 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ bossfan48's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/198935.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-sup...

Auto correct or Auto complete

empty replies
I have Vista windows mail, lately my replies are empty. Also recently having trouble printing. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. Although these are OE problems, they likely relate to yours. See points = 11 and 12 here: www.oehelp.com/OETips.aspx#10 Also see point 3 on that page, as something could be interfering. steve "jo2cat" <jo2cat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:694B8CC2-E69E-447E-A3F9-63CE489E5E82@microsoft.com... >I have Vista windows mail, lately my replies are empty. Also recently = having > trouble printing. Any help wo...

MS Office Project 2007 SP1 on MS Windows 7 problem
I have setup MS Office Project 2007 SP1 on MS Windows 7. When I use MS Office Project 2007 SP1 with MS Project Server 2007 SP1 connection, I cann't select pulldown Custom Enterprise Fields. When I work on Windows XP, Custom Enterprise Fields perform correctly. There is no error information in a system logs. Could you help me to fix a pulldown Custom Enterprise Fields whith MS Windows 7? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0088_01CAB16F.AFD09890 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-prin...

Blocking Out of Office replies to Internet
Hi, I know the default on Exchange 2000 is to not allow Out of Office replies outside the Exchange organization. I am taking some flak from "Power Users" who say they need this functionality. My arguements for not turning it on are 1. Potential message looping 2. Spammers can validate the existance of valid email addresses. Does anyone have any concrete locations of official policy (e.g. Micorsoft KBs, security best practices) on this issue so I can direct my management to? Thanks I don't think you'll find a Best Practice, as this really pertains more to company need. ...

Can't install Office 08 for mac.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I am now really frustrated... Have bought Office 08 Student and Home Edition in Birmingham about 3 weeks ago, have typed in the serial number which was then accepted, no problem, and the software generated my product ID, also no problem. However, it then showed that install failed because CAN NOT FIND THE CONTENT.. What's going on????? Please help... Thanks. I had a similar problem installing Office 2008, but only when it tried to update to 12.1. My solution was to drag the Office 2008 folder to the trash and rein...

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

Auto date

error message after install office 2008 mac
After install is complete get this message " There is a problem with the office data base. Office might not be able to access the database or data base file might be damaged.....To rebuild the data base open MS Office 2008/office and then open MS database utility. For more info open the data base utility application and on help menu click database utility help". MY PROBLEMS ARE I do not know where or how to find MS OFFICE?OFFICE or MS DATABASE UTILITY etc. And after you tell me WHERE to find them, what do I do next? THANK YOU July 8 4:40 PM EST ...

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Outlook 2002 Hangs on Replying to Email
I have a PC running Win2000 Professional and Office XP SBE. Outlook default to using Word as Email Editor, but NOT to use Word to read RTF. There is one particular email which is in htm format. When clicked on Reply, Outlook will hang, and the computer becomes very sluggish. Task Manager shows Winword process is using 100% CPU. To recover from the situation, the Winword process has to be killed. With other emails there is no problem whatsoever. There is an KB article (811946) that seems to cover this, and it refers to a hotfix. Any comments on similar experience would be welcomed. And ...

"from" account when hit reply
When i reply to any message - no matter which account the message was sent to (i have two different accounts - 2 different email addresses coming into same place) it always lists "A" address, even though "B" is my default, and I have entered "A" as the reply address in my account settings for BOTH addresses. i am using outlook express. anyone know the answer? i am sending hundreds of replys and dont want to have to keep clicking the other account each time. thank you very much, trixie "trixie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

MS Office security updates not installing
Running Vista Business with MS Office Ultimate 2007 installed. There are 8 MS Office security updates not installing. All other security recommended and critical installed OK but nothing for MS Office will install. What should I be looking at to resolve this??? Further to my message I have actually have 10 uninstalled starting back to Oct 09 (4) Nov (3) Dec (1) Jan 10 (1) Feb (1). They all show up as failed code 646. "Ron Morin" wrote: > Running Vista Business with MS Office Ultimate 2007 installed. There are 8 MS > Office security updates not installing. Al...

Auto-Alphabetize