auto delay delivery

I am have problems replying to emails from the USA. When i reply and
send the mail it sits in the outbox because for some reason it has
put
an auto delay delivery time on it. It is very annoying, i have tried
turning it off and all sorts of methods remove this delay. it seems
be mainly with emails that come from the states, anyone have any
ideas...

wold appreciate any help to get rid of this annoying setting

<ian.s.morrison@gmail.com> wrote in message

>I am have problems replying to emails from the USA. When i reply and
> send the mail it sits in the outbox because for some reason it has
> put
> an auto delay delivery time on it. It is very annoying, i have tried
> turning it off and all sorts of methods remove this delay. it seems
> be mainly with emails that come from the states, anyone have any
> ideas...

Because it sits in the Outbox, that does not imply it has a delay added to
it.  Many things could produce this behavior.  If a message is sitting in
the Outbox, right-click it and choose Options.  See if there actually is a
delay defined.  I suspect you'll find there's not.  Enab;e diagnostic
logging and perform a send/receive.  Examine the log and you may discover
what's cauing the problem.
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300479
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]
--

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Remove Local Delivery
Hi All, Is there anyway for Exchange to route all local mails out via the default SMTP server? I have a mail filtering server on another machine (not Exchange), and I would like all local and internet mail to be forwarded to this server for processing first. At the moment, local mail does not get routed outside of Exchange and therefore not sent onto this second server. Any ideas would be appreciated. Regards Nigel. "Nigel Underwood" <email@nigelunderwood.com> wrote: >Hi All, > >Is there anyway for Exchange to route all local mails out via the default >SMTP ...

Auto Filter problem

Time limiting message delivery to a specific group
I'd like to set a limit on when email should be delivered to a specific group, but I have no idea where to start. Something like, only deliver email to the weekend group on Saturday and Sunday. Any suggestions are appreciated. If can set this up using one (or two - depending on how you want to run it) script that creates Delivery Restrictions so none can send to the group and lifts Delivery Restrictions at the time you want. Alternatively, create 2 scripts - one that sets Delivery Restrictions and one that removes them and use Scheduler to schedule these. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - ...

Auto-Editing

Auto-Calculate

auto copy self

Auto correct or Auto complete

OWA auto login

Auto look through subfolders

How to setup rule for delivery/read receipts ??
I am using Outlook 2003 and always request delivery and/or read receipts notifications for sent mails. When I receive the receipts, they enter in my Inbox. I would like to setup a rule to automatically deliver the receipts to a particular folder. I am not been able to do the same with regular method. Please let me know if any alternate method is available. First Create a Folder called Read. You an either create it in your personal folder or the mailbox. To create a Folder right-click your mouse at the root folder and click new folder Call the folder Read. In Outlook Click on Tools Click ...

Auto date

An auto reply to an auto reply!

Auto-Alphabetize

Delay when userform resizes??
I created a Userform that has on command button on top. When the command button is pressed, my code will toggle/resize the Userform's height between 100 and 200 pixels. I notice that sometimes when I press the command button to initiate a resize subroutine that userform will not always immediately resize. It's almost as if the button press event gets lost or the resize fails. Why is there sometimes a delay or lack of resize when a command button is pressed?? BTW, when the command button is pressed I will usually just run the following code: UserForm1.Height ...

How do I auto-reply incoming eMails ?
During my holidays I want to inform the sender of incoming eMails that I am currently not in office. How can I setup an auto-reply note? Do I setup this in my Outlook 2003 or in the Exchange Server? Joe If you connect to an Exchange server at work, use the Out of Office function (under tools). It will reply once to each sender that you are out of the office. By default in Exchange, auto-replies to the internet are turned off so only internal addresses would receive the Out of Office reply but verify with your Exchange Admin how they have the server configured. If you have a POP3 acc...

Auto change of Row number within Formulas
Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do the following Cell Resul A1 B1 1 A simple formula would be - sum(c(a1):c(b1)), where the result in this case would be the sum of cells c5:c10. Many thanks, Gle Hi Glen, Look at the INDIRECT() function in HELP -- Kind Regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "millarg" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02302493-2C51-4CB9-9463-06523884BBD6@microsoft.com... > Good morning , I would much appreciate some help in creating a formula which would do ...

Auto-Capitalize
How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. I need to turn this off. Thank You On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:42:05 -0800, eyewirejets <eyewirejets@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do I turn this off. I'm making a basic flowchart. >I need to turn this off. menu Tools -> Auto Correct Options -- Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd. Electronics Packages for Visio http://www.electronics-packages.sandrila.co.uk/ ...

auto delete attachment
How I can write a rule or script that will automatically delete any email that has the attatchment name? I'm using windows xp and outlook 2003. Norton AntiVirus Deleted1.txt Thanks, Aaron Rules don't touch attachment names so your only other choice is writing a program to do this. Try posting in an Outlook programming forum - also see http://www.slipstick.com and http://www.outlookcode.com for some assistance. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Aaron <kuy...

Outlook
My auot archiving is turned on and set to auto archive every 7 days. There are certain folders that do not auto archive even though all folder are set to use the default setting of 7 day. I'm not sure why some folders are not auto archiving. Please help. Archiving works on the modified date of the items, not the received or sent date. If you have accessed the item in the last 7 days, the modified date will be the date you last accessed the item and fall outside of your 7 days or older parameter. Try this - add the modified date to your folder and then sort by that date. You can see...

Auto fit contents
Auto fit (Row Height) works for a single column. It does not appear to work for merged culumns. Can auto fit row height be made to function for contents in merged columns ? -- Mucho Gusto Not without using VBA.. If interested see google search thread for code by Greg Wilson. Watch out for word wrap in the URL which is all one line. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_frm/thread/2293ac4e6373c4d3/ca1c160cbeb27874?lnk=st&q=&rnum=4#ca1c160cbeb27874 Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 27 Jan 2010 07:05:01 -0800, Una Pregunta <UnaPre...

Auto-Reply to an open mailbox
I would like to set up a rule to auto-reply when two certain words are in the subject line, and not on my personal mailbox but on a secondary mailbox that my profile opens. For some reason the auto-reply isn't working. Any ideas? Simon The rule has to be written on the "secondary mailbox". In other words, rules in your Outlook account will not work for the other mailbox. You need to open the other mailbox in its own profile and write the rule for it there. -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Simon" <simonanquetil@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:04b201c...

Auto suggest
One of the features i like from Open Office, is the auto-suggest / auto-complete word as you type. Say for example i type accommo the program will show accommodation as an option and i just hit enter to make the choice accepted. Can Word do this too? It could through Word2003, and it's been reported that the feature was restored in Word2010. Although if you've already gotten as far as "accommo," that particular AutoCorrect doesn't do you much good, since in that word it's the number of c's and m's that's tricky, and how would it know wheth...

Found out how to disable Auto Preview in IMAP
I noticed that a lot of people have had the problem where Auto Preview keeps coming up with new messages in their IMAP folder. And the MVP's solution wasn't working. On the "Folder List" highlight the "Inbox" for the IMAP folder that is giving you the AutoPreview Problem. Click View >> Current View >> Customize Current View >> Other Settings >> under the 'auto preview' section change the radio button to "no auto preview" This should work! ...