Attempting to connect to Microsoft Communications

Hello All,

When we open Outlook 2003, we get a pop up "Communicating with Server-
Microsoft Office Live meeting". Is there a way to get rid of this message
popping up when opening Outlook.

We are using Outlook 2003 version 11.5608.5606
Microsoft Add-in for Outlook verion 8.0.6362.114

Any suggestions.

Thanks in Advance

Vijay

Disable the live meeting addin.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

"Vijay Menezes" <vijumenezes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello All,
>
> When we open Outlook 2003, we get a pop up "Communicating with Server-
> Microsoft Office Live meeting". Is there a way to get rid of this message
> popping up when opening Outlook.
>
> We are using Outlook 2003 version 11.5608.5606
> Microsoft Add-in for Outlook verion 8.0.6362.114
>
> Any suggestions.
>
> Thanks in Advance
>
> Vijay

0
outlookmvp (5838)
3/25/2009 8:16:59 PM
Hello Diane,

But we need the Live meeting addin. We have some systems which has the addin
but does not get this pop up when opening Outlook. Is there any other way
out.

Vijay
> Disable the live meeting addin.
>
> --
> Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Outlook Tips by email:
>
> Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:

> http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point your
> newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.
>

> "Vijay Menezes" <vijumenezes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hello All,
>>
>> When we open Outlook 2003, we get a pop up "Communicating with Server-
>> Microsoft Office Live meeting". Is there a way to get rid of this message
>> popping up when opening Outlook.
>>
>> We are using Outlook 2003 version 11.5608.5606
>> Microsoft Add-in for Outlook verion 8.0.6362.114
>>
>> Any suggestions.
>>
>> Thanks in Advance
>>
>> Vijay

CRM on SBS 2003 DISASTROUS ** DO NOT ATTEMPT **
USERS BEWARE After downloading the CRM from the MSDN Universal subscribers site and attempting to install it 6 times, I have finally given up, after discovering that it does not work as advertised on SBS 2003. In fact it does not even install. In fact... worse than that it blows away a lot of SBS configuration files for sharepoint etc etc. Question: Why does the MSDN download site not say that "This product will not run on SBS 2003"? So, we thought... Maybe the Business Contact Manager will be better for us seeing as the CRM does not yet work on SBS 2003. After installing...

how do i set up microsoft outlook 2000?
This information service has not been configured. Select an existing file to configure or type the name of a new file to configure. This message comes up when I try to open Microsoft Outlook. I previously used Outlook Express and it worked fine. How do I set it up? You will need to configure a mail account and type in all of the correct settings. If you tell us the mode of Outlook 2000 (Check Help->About, second line should say either Corporate or Workgroup or Internet Mail Only) someone can point you in the right direction. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to th...

eConnect
Good afternoon! We are trying to use eConnect to integrate our hosted ASP application with Dynamics GP 9.0 using eConnect. We have had success with this type of project in the past, however, this is the first time we're trying to connect through the internet. Here are some details on our project: - We have created an ASP.Net 2.0 application that wraps the eConnect classes. - We have successfully loaded the XML documents from our SQL 2000 database. - The eConnect DLL's are included in our App_Code folder on the web server. - Our ASP.Net application is hosted at a hos...

Remote Connectivity
When using terminal server on your personal computer, can the personal activities that you conduct such as MSN messenger, websites visited on your local computer be seen by the network, after you log off of the remote desktop connection? I notice that even once you sign off, there's a message that states the remote connection is still running in the background. Please advise ...

Microsoft.Dexterity
The sample applicaition with the GP9.0 SDK -- EstimateFreight refers to Microsoft.Dexterity. I can't find this DLL. Does anyone know where can I get it ? using Microsoft.Dexterity; using Microsoft.Dexterity.Bridge; using Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications; using Microsoft.Dexterity.Applications.DynamicsDictionary; namespace EstimateFreight { .... } ...

MS SQL DB Connection
Hi There, Actually i am very new to MS CRM & I have a very simple question. How should i grand a user to access CRM SQL database from the client machine. and he wanted to run the reports. i need the answer in details: either we need to give him access from the SQL Server or CRM Server. Many thanks in advance, & Waiting for your Precious reply. sab By 'run THE reports' , which reports do you mean? If you are going to use the ReportServices reports in CRM, the user needs access to CRM. If the user is going to use a SQL reporting tool, then they should still be a CRM user...

Attempting to burn a cd
I've always used frostwire and meida player to make cd's. Today I had an automatic update for the latest media player so I went ahead and did all the updates it had (service pack 3 was one of them). After downloading my music i attempted to drag them from frostwire to the media player as i've always done. Unfortunately it is not allowing me to place any songs in the playlist area. Can anyone help me????? Thank you What version of WMP and Windows? What's the file type of these music files (MP3, WMA, WAV...)? If you try to drag the files from their folder in W...

A Microsoft Publisher 98 CD all the coating just came away???
I work in education and by mistake i brought home the school's above CD this was on 15th October 2003 .. I went to check it as I was pasting the school on 17th when to my horror found part of the coating on the front had melted.. By gently rubbing found the rest came away... Leaving a clear ish cd just a clear blueish colour.. This CD has not been anywhere cold or hot or near any liquid as I was which my work's cd's... Any clues Larry No clue - have you tried to actually read the disk? I'd say contact MS but since it's Pub 98 it probably won't do any good. &...

new http connection creation
Hi, I'm having problems creating different http connections from the same client application. I have two threads which use separate CHttpConnection objects that come from different sessions - yet they seem to be going over the same tcp connection which causes a problem for me. What do I need to do in order to have them going through two completely different tcp connections? Thanks! Dmitriy I think I have already answered this... :-) "Dmitriy A" <dima600eb@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:vpqdnWVbWrXCb7bdRVn2tA@giganews.com... > Hi, > > I'm having p...

Connecting ADO connection to VB Control Button
Could anyone confirm for me whether the code snippet below is OK? I have adapted it from a solution provided on this forum last year and attached it to a VB button on a spreadsheet. It passes parameters into a stored procedure on my SQL server that are stored in cells D1, D2 and D3. It works fine, but as I am a complete ADO novice, I am a bit confused as to whether it is too simple to be true. Everything I read about ADO says that you have to create and close a connection to release system resources, yet this doesn't. If somebody could confirm whether it is OK to use this code more wi...

Connection Filtering #2
does the whitelist on connection filtering bypass sender id? thanks. The IP addresses on Global Accept list should sail through all other filters. You're explicitly saying you trust the IP and will accept all mail from it. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Gabe Matteson" <gmatteson@inquery.biz.nospam> wrote in message news:OS%23oCH0KGHA.744@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > does the whitelist on connection filtering bypass sender id? thanks. > You will want to check this: http://www.e...

When I close Outlook it swaps my connection settings back from LAN
I have recently set up a wireless connection for my laptop and have changed the settings in Outlook's e-mail connection tab to "Connect using my LAN. When I close and re-open Outlook, it changes the setting back to the dial-up one . I am use two laptops that I do not use simultaneously.Grateful for any enlightenment . ...

Error -550 attempt at resolution
We have a customer witha small network and dedicated server using SBS4.5 sp6 with Exchange 5.5 (build 2448.8 sp2) that recently had a power outage which appears to have corrupted the one of the Exchange EDB files. Some (years) ago we moved the Exchange data from C: to D: due to space limitations. Based on the error we referred to Q143235 and tried to follow the resolution. Using ESEUTIL /MH, we found the d:\exchsrvr\dsadata\diredb file to be inconsistent. We found the d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata.priv.edb file was consistent We found the d:\exchsrvr\mdbdata\pub.edb file to be consistent. Per the Q arti...

Import e-mail from Netscape7 to microsoft outlook 2002
How can I import my existing e-mail (Inbox and other folder) messages and adress book from Netscape7 to microsoft outlook. Thanks ...

CRM Mobile add-on (3rd attempt posting apologies any duplicates)
Has anyone taken a look at the Mobile CRM addon that came out this month? Appreciating the fact that in my test install I DIDNT install to the default web site - which as far as I can recall may well be recommended by the training manuals - found that the Mobile CRM installation is a complete PITA if your webserver is using host headers etc? Anyway I had to set it to using Ports instead. It looks more complicated than installing MSCRM itself to me. I don't have much idea about SSL, but followed the instructions. Anyway my problem is that having run the selfssl and now trying to connect...

Forgotten Password to Microsoft Money
I have a password protecting records that I maintained using Microsoft Money (not the newer upgrades but the Money program designed for Windows 95). My computer crashed and I was without a computer for almost a year. When I got a replacement computer and tried to get back into my backup file I failed. I tried every password that I can ever remember using, and none worked. How can I get into my records? Thanks, respond to me at yvondave@hotmail.com ...

http//www.microsoft.com/emea/Office2007beta/9/
Har fått en ny version av nya office 2007 av Pc för all med omöjligt att komma fram på ovanstående adress för id:nr Kan jag få hjälp med detta? ...

DCOM was unable to communicate with the computer using any of the configured protocols.
Good day, Recently we took out one of our servers in our Active Directory. Since it was taken out, in the last few days about 20,000 events of this type have been logged in the event log of one of our Domain Controllers. This WS2008 DC has most (maybe all) of the FSMO roles assigned to it. I have no idea where the events are being generated from or what they mean or how to stop them. What is happening here? Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM Date: 8/05/2010 5:40:18 a.m. Event ID: 10009 Task Category: None Level: Err...

Report design in Microsoft CRM 3.0
We are trying to learn the report design methodology in MSCRM 3.0. I am using the supplied VPC image of MS CRM 3.0 with the Adventure Works data, which has the SQL SRS already installed on it. I have tried to install Visual Studio both into the image and onto the laptop that is running the image but have failed with both. It seems that it will install onto the image directly, and when it is installed onto the laptop which is running the image, I cannot connect to the image. Please can someone step me through the process of creating an environment for learning the report design skills...

Need Help
Hi - I posted this on one of the Outlook NG's, but noone has replied so far, so here I am. Where I work we use a remote managed Exchange Server (not using RPC over HTTP) for email and group calendar with Outlook 2003. A couple of weeks ago out of the blue my Outlook 2003 stopped maintaining its connection to the Exchange Server....so whenever I would try to do anything, like print an email, the little yellow pop up in the lower right hand corner would appear saying: "The connection to the Microsoft Exchange server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this...

OWA connection outside the office
Hi! We have a single Exchange 2003 servers with 50 users. Laptops also have VPN, so they can read mail outside office. It would be great if it also would be possible to get OWA connection from other computers without VPN. - Can I do this with current hardware, just more configuration? - if so, SSL? RPC over HTTPS? - are there big risks? - What would be the best scenario without buying a lot of new hardware/software? Tomppa Hi! If you have one box with Exchange, you can easily deploy OWA on it. What you have to consider is the fact, you're going to host OWA directly on Exchange ...

A timeout occurred while communicating with Hotmail
When having emails with attachments more than 200k (approx) and when downloading that email I get an error in the Outlook Send/Receive Progress window, it says "Task Hotmail: Folder inbox Downloading all items reported error (0x800CCC19): A timeout occurred while communicating with the server" and another window says : A connection to the server could not be established. http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp is now in offline mode. I have a Norton antivirus and I disabled scanning incoming mail. But I still have this Timeout Problem. I would thankful for anybody ...

You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com
You will pass all the exams at 1st attempt No more headaches and worry about spending the time and money to attempt another exam again. You will pass all of your exams, every time www.FreeExamKing.com ...

Microsoft Publisher ?

A problem occurs in ADO connection
When I run the code"m_pRecordset->PutCollect("Name",_variant_t("John"));", an error appears:"Current recordset doesn't support updating. This may be the limit of the program, or the limit of lock type selected." I connect the database in the following code: ::CoInitialize(NULL); m_pConnection.CreateInstance(__uuidof(Connection)); m_pConnection->Open("Data Source=MyDataSource;UID=;PWD=;","","",adModeUnknown); m_pRecordset.CreateInstance(__uuidof(Recordset)); m_pRecordset->Open("SELECT * FROM MyTable", ...