attachments will not open

I am able to open documents that were created in Office
2000, in my office 2003.  This works fine even in
peregrine.  The issue is dragging and dropping e-mails
into peregrine from outlook 2003, but If I try to open it
form outlook 2000, it gives us an error.

0
anonymous (74717)

nested subform will not stay on new record :( !
Oh, the joys of programming... I have a check in form I am developing, and i am having an issue with a nested subform not behaving properly. The setup: Main form is bound to table DateInfo, which has datetime column for each day of year. In this form are two subforms, sfmATTHDR and sfmDailySched. sfmDailySched is a continuous form linked to DateInfo by date, and shows all of the classes scheduled for the current date. sfmATTHDR is a single form also linked to DatInfo by date, and displays the current class available for check in. sfmATTHDR is filtered by time in order to show only the current ...

Printing

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Open a report in a different mdb
If this is possible, how would I do it using "DoCmd.OpenReport"? Dim appAccess As Access.Application Set appAccess = New Access.Application appAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase "C:\Folder\File.mdb" appAccess.DoCmd.OpenReport "NameOfReport" Once you're done with the report, you need appAccess.CloseCurrentDatabase appAccess.Quit Set appAccess = Nothing -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "JimP" <j_pockmire@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ZeGdnVeYY9Vbz...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

Toobars don't stay open
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC Even though I have selected three toolbars (they show check marks), no toolbars appear when I start up Word. I have to View, Toolbars, Standard (turn off) and then View, Toolbars, Standard to get it to appear. How can I get it so that my toolbars are there when I start up Word? This is very frustrating! Are they all Docked at the top of the document window? Click the oblong button at the right end of the Title Bar. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones Office:Mac MVP <David17@officeformac.com> wrote in message news:59b75...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

opening a Microsoft PowerPoint Slideshow
my 2003 Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer will open the slides but will not access the music. how do i access the music? How did you receive the PowerPoint presentation? Via email? Perhaps the person sending the presentation to you did not embed the music. The creator of the presentation must make sure that audio file is a .wav in order to embed it in your ppt. Sandy "robert" wrote: > my 2003 Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer will open the slides but will not access > the music. how do i access the music? ...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

Workbooks.open is not working
Hi, can anyone open my eyes on this strange problem: I need to open a workbook on the fly to be able to read data from it via VBA. This piece of code is working while on a button called via click: Sub Schaltfl=E4che2_KlickenSieAuf() Workbooks.Open ("C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\name\Desktop \Prototyp fuer Michael\Test2.xlsm") End Sub This piece is NOT working in a VBA module called with the formula update in a cell : Public Function Dateiopen() Dim temp As Workbook Set temp =3D Workbooks.Open("C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\name \Desktop\...

Information store will not backup
Running exchange 2000 SP3. I get this error when trying to backup the IS using the NTbackup utilty see below. How can I resolve this problem. backup started on 20/10/2006 at 00:50. WARNING: Portions of "\Mailbox Store (W2KSERVER)" cannot be read. The backed up data is corrupt or incomplete. This file will not restore correctly. WARNING: Portions of "\Public Folder Store (W2KSERVER)" cannot be read. The backed up data is corrupt or incomplete. This file will not restore correctly. WARNING: Portions of "\Log Files" cannot be read. The backed up data is cor...

attachments.......
Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. Thanks, Crank down the internal message size limits to a value that makes sense to you. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:03:07 -0500, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I >am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. > > >Thanks, > > ...

download images at the open of an .xls sheet
Hello to all (I apologize for my english, but I am italian). I have a question. Well ... I have a .xls sheet (a price-list) in which the various rows are description of items. Then description in in colum C are the description of the items and in the colum D there are the images. line). I want to make sure that when I open the xls sheet, instead of figures, that I have change with an hyperlink (for example www.ditta.it/fig.54), automatically is connected to the Internet and it appear relative picture in the cell. Or instead of connecting to the internet, it find the picture in a dicre...

can't recieve emails but will send sugestions please
Need to find out how to cure this problem Check your account server properties to see if you have it set to authenticate. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Mark asked: | Need to find out how to cure this problem ...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Closing workbook open as CSV
I open a CSV file in Excel, Copy two columns of data, paste the data into another workbook and then I want to cloes the CSV file without getting a prompt about saving the data to the clipboard. I am using Application.ActiveWindow.Close (False) to close the file but I'm still getting the prompt to save the data. Is there another command I should use? Thanks, Sam First, I don't go through the Windows collection. I just close the workbook. Dim CSVWkbk as workbook 'other code here 'open the csv file Workbooks.Open Filename:="somepath\somename.csv&quo...

Windows will not "Tile" when one of them has Money Plus open
I've discovered that I cannot get my windows to "Tile" when using Money Plus. This is a big bummer because that is how I update my 401k account (not on any exchange so I must do it manually) I copy/paste info into it (money) and it is so much easier if I can tile windows. I used to do it all the time with my older MM Deluxe 2004. Funny thing is that the Money window tiles but the other one acts just like when you click "Tile Windows" when there is only one open... "bupkiss" just a 'bleep' and back to fully maxed... any ideas? On Wed, 5 Sep 2...

Explorer opens with email hyperlinks
When I click on a hyperlink for a website inside an email message it opens my Windows explorer window instead of my Internet Browser. ...

remove attachment on reply
Some how I have set my outlook to save the replying email as an atachment and I would prefer it just be in the text form like before. Apparently I changed something or hit something that did this and I wold like to fix it. To delete attachments from messages in Outlook: Double-click on the desired message to open it in its own window. Click on the attachment you want to remove with the right mouse button. Select Remove from the menu. Close the message window. Click OK in the Do you want to save changes? dialog. calender, items, reaccuring, wrote: >Some how I have set my...

.xls attachment
Hi, can anyone help me? I'm quite new to the whole computer/techno life and have been trying for over 2 hours to find what I want! A friend has sent an e-mail with an attachment which has a .xls file extension. However I try, I am unable to open the attachment. I've downloaded various software at 'my machine's' recommendation including a works conversion thing for Word but still no luck. I hope it's something really simple which can be sorted by someone with a bit of a clue but I'm starting to get tied up in knots. I wouldn't mind but the attachment soun...