attachment icon does not appear on the printed email message

Hello,

Does anyone know abt this problem and able to solve it?

Tks

Regards,
dary

I cant send messages
Hi I have windows live mail and have recently reformatted the hard drive for an unrelated problem. I connected back onto the net and an receiving emails ok but i cant send any. Here is the error message: The host 'mail.bigpond.com ' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Subject 'deal or no deal' Server: 'mail.bigpond.com ' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0D Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 11004 I have triple checked the writing in the accounts and cannot see that i have wri...

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

Upgrade to Outlook 2003
I upgraded from Office 2002 to 2003, have Windows XP, and now can't send email to anyone in my domain (including myself). Can send email to everyone else with no problem. I've tried removing and recreating my email account and everything else I can think of. Does anyone know what I might need to check or do to fix this? Thank you very much. I'm sorry, I forgot to say that there is no error message, the email shows up in Sent Items, but never gets anywhere. "Barbara Graham" <barbaragraham@aol.com> wrote in message news:OaaC%23kq5DHA.632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl.....

How to change windows appearance scheme?
Hello, How can I set the windows appearance scheme. Specifically I need to force the appearance scheme to Windows Standard. Also related can the appearance scheme be set to Windows Standard for just the application i.e. without affecting the appearance scheme for other applications and the desktop? Thanks, CarlH. As far as I know, this is not possible. The color scheme is at the discretion of the user. joe On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 12:18:59 -0400, "CharlesC" <Charles@bscinforma.com> wrote: >Hello, > >How can I set the windows appearance scheme. Specifically I ...

Duplicate emails #17
Outlook downloads my emails from my server many times as if is not read?? What am I am doing wrong? What version of Outlook? What sort of email account(s)? If you have POP3 accounts on Outlook 2002, see if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q284404 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Ati Goknur" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68ce01c401a8$9dd93d90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook downloads my emails from my server many times a...

I'm ready to publish!! Need print quotes.
Hi All: I just used my Publisher to lay out a 23 page color catalog for a client. This is a big accomplishment for me because I have never attempted a catalog before. I've been doing web pages for about eight years so I know how to do that type of layout, but Publisher was very helpful to get things laid out for print. Now I need to get several quotes for having the print work done and I will need to find a good print house to will work with the Publisher files. I'm open to any suggestions. We will probably need a quote for 10k of them. Thanks! Bob Green "Ed Bennett&quo...

Printing

How to print "Address Correction Requested" on envelopes?
Using MS Word, how can you print the words "Address Correction Requested" on an envelope? On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 19:27:01 -0800, NC Fred <NC Fred@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using MS Word, how can you print the words "Address Correction Requested" on >an envelope? The method for putting any kind of extra text on envelopes is described at http://www.gmayor.com/Alternative_Return_Addresses.htm. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgr...

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

Print Pre-view
Why is MSpubliher the only program I have found with out a Print Pre-view?? is there one?? I don't have it! Pub 2003 has it! And calm down - life has worse things to offer you than no print preview. -- JoAnn Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer. --Bruce Graham "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d57a01c3ef40$be4d7ac0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Why is MSpubliher the only program I have found with out a > Print Pre-view?? is there one?? I don't have it! Hi David (anonymous@...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Disabling dialog key messages
I have a MFC app with a window included in a frame, used for displaying a DirectX9 window. I'd like,when the user focuses on the Dx9 window, using keys for whatever,to prevent dialog boxes belonging to the app. from retrieving those events.And to enable it once the user focuses no more on the DX9 window but on the main app where the MFC dialog boex and whatever are. What can I do for that? ...

spellcheck dots in email signature
How do I get rid of the dots that appear under some words in my email signature? Turn off Person Names Smart Tags. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, castle asked: | How do I get rid of the dots that appear under some words in my email | signature? ...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

Workflow rules do not appear in workflow monitor CRM V3.0
We have added a field to the contact form called "Upgrade" We have then created a simple rule in workflow manager that says if upgrade = yes the email the contact. We cannot get this workflow to work and it does not appear in the workflow monitor at all even though it has been activated. Any HELP PLEASE!!! New to this so dont really know where to start.. What kind of workflow rule did you make? A create or update rule? In other words, when is it supposed to be triggered? If it doesn't show up in the workflow monitor, then it might not get triggered. -- Jeffry van de V...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

Form, instead of Report, Prints ???
Version: Access 2007 I have a report that has a 'Default View' of 'Print Preview'. The 'Allow Report View' and 'Allow Layout View' properties are set to 'No'. When preview the report, if I click the 'Print' icon on the 'Print Preview' ribbon, the form 'frm_Main_Menu' prints, like a screen print? The report does NOT print ??? (In an attempt to stop this, in the reports "On Open" event, I close the form "frm_Main_Menu" ... to no avail.) However, if I right-click on the report, and click the &#...

Print all .xls files in selected directory
Does anyone know of a way that i can create a macro that prints all .xl files in a particular diretory? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try: Sub PrintAllinFolder() Dim i As Long Dim WB As Workbook Application.ScreenUpdating = False With Application.FileSearch .NewSearch .LookIn = "C:\My Documents\MyFolderName" .SearchSubFolders = False .FileType = msoFileTypeExcelWorkbooks If .Execute() > 0 Then For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count Set WB = Workbooks.Open(.FoundFiles(...

weboutlook not creating icon correctly
Hi all, just setup exchange 2010 using weboutlook. The user can type in the url and get to weboutlook but when she creates a shortcut icon to it, it tries to load the page but then hangs. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I checked to make sure the icon showed the correct path. Sher ...

Filling an email with html
Hi How can I fill a new email with content from an html file? Thanks Regards John, you wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:04:22 -0000: > How can I fill a new email with content from an html file? Create a new html-mail. Then go to Insert | File. Select the html-file and click on the little arrow right hand the "Insert" Button and select "Insert as text". -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Am Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:04:22 -0000 schrieb John: You need to read the file�s content first. Sample: Public Function ReadFile(sPath As String) As String On Error GoTo AUSGANG ...

Printing a pdf file
If I create a document at home using Publisher 2007 with a specific font style, and go to work and try to print it there when the Publisher 2007 installed at work does not have the same font I have at home, will it change my font style, and if so, can I save it as a pdf file and still be able to print it at work without having the font style changed at work. I prefer the font style I have at home, but I have to use the work printer which prints huge posters. Thank you for any help you can give me. Or, does anyone have any suggestions on how I can accomplish this? Glory If you (or a...

attachments.......
Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. Thanks, Crank down the internal message size limits to a value that makes sense to you. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:03:07 -0500, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I >am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. > > >Thanks, > > ...