Attaching emails from different folders

I am able to attach emails to a new email within a folder
I created (clicking on each mail I want to attach, and
right click "forward as attachment").

I am trying to figure out how I can attach different
emails from within different email folders to a new email.

I am using Outlook Express 6.

Thanks
0
anonymous (74718)

uuencoded attachment from mailx is embedded instead of attached
Since I applied the August 2004 version of the post ex2000 sp3 roll-up and the latest April Microsoft secuirty patches, when our unix mailx app sends mail to our Exchange 2k server, the uuencoded attachment is embedded in the body of the message instead of being received as an attachment. Being embedded in the message body turns it into unuseable garbage. We have not made any changes to the unix box, only the exchange box. Has anyone else experienced this problem or anyone know what the solution may be? Thanks ...

Duplicate emails #17
Outlook downloads my emails from my server many times as if is not read?? What am I am doing wrong? What version of Outlook? What sort of email account(s)? If you have POP3 accounts on Outlook 2002, see if http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q284404 helps. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Ati Goknur" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68ce01c401a8$9dd93d90$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Outlook downloads my emails from my server many times a...

Upgrade to Outlook 2003
I upgraded from Office 2002 to 2003, have Windows XP, and now can't send email to anyone in my domain (including myself). Can send email to everyone else with no problem. I've tried removing and recreating my email account and everything else I can think of. Does anyone know what I might need to check or do to fix this? Thank you very much. I'm sorry, I forgot to say that there is no error message, the email shows up in Sent Items, but never gets anywhere. "Barbara Graham" <barbaragraham@aol.com> wrote in message news:OaaC%23kq5DHA.632@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl.....

Printing

Attachment Read only
Hi, When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 Rgds Dear, It seems you are opening the attachment in OL Reading preview - Open the mail(double click on the mail) and then read the attachment. Hope this helps you more Regards APK "Jsingh" wrote: > Hi, > > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually it is not > readonly - any ideas? - OL2003 > > Rgds > Jsingh, you wrote on Tue, 17 Jan 2006 01:03:02 -0800: > When I open a Word attachment - it shows readonly - actually i...

Attach a file in knowledge base
Hi all, Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doesn't make sense to only type it in or copy the text into the article. Thanks in advance, DK. I had the same problem and apparently this is not a feature in MS CRM 3.0. According to a CRM representative the answer is that you cannot attach a document to a knowledge base article. "DK" wrote: > Hi all, > > Is anyone know that Can we attach a file like PDF or DOC document in an > article under the CRM knowledge base? I think it doe...

Automaticly open attachment and print attachment
Hello, Is there a way to automaticly open a attachment and print it? I played with the rules wizard but there i can only get the message openend and printed. I use Outlook 2003 Thanks. You'll need a 3rd party utility. Look for solutions here: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/auto.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http:/...

Open a report in a different mdb
If this is possible, how would I do it using "DoCmd.OpenReport"? Dim appAccess As Access.Application Set appAccess = New Access.Application appAccess.OpenCurrentDatabase "C:\Folder\File.mdb" appAccess.DoCmd.OpenReport "NameOfReport" Once you're done with the report, you need appAccess.CloseCurrentDatabase appAccess.Quit Set appAccess = Nothing -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "JimP" <j_pockmire@comcast.net> wrote in message news:ZeGdnVeYY9Vbz...

Stop emails when sending address pretends to be part of our domain
Hi, In Exchange 2003 documentation, we can read that : "Recipient filter rules apply only to anonymous connections. Authenticated users and Exchange servers bypass these validations.". I would like to know if this is also true for sender filter rules. We receive a lot of emails where the FROM email address pretends to be part of or domain name (ex : admin@ourcompany.com). We would like to deny SMTP messages when the email address of the sender pretends to be part of our organization AND when the user has not authenticated (if the user has authenticated, we can trust his FROM header...

Oulook 2000 Blocking Attachments! Reposted
Hi ONG, I am running Ms-Outlook 2000 Service pack 3, on a Windows pro 2000 Service pack 4. Standalone machine. Recently my mail client has been blocking my email attachments, i have received two replies from the newsgroup describing Level1 security in Outlook, also a link to a site containing all the releative information regarding the subject. But no matter what i try Outlook still wont allow the access to the attachment. I created the new Key and the necessary String Value, i have even tried to use the ( . ) character before the file ext, also i have tried it without the ( .) character, no...

spellcheck dots in email signature
How do I get rid of the dots that appear under some words in my email signature? Turn off Person Names Smart Tags. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, castle asked: | How do I get rid of the dots that appear under some words in my email | signature? ...

Outlook v7
There seems to be a problem with my Outlookv7 - whenever I retrieve email, they are sent to Junk mail folder, and not the InBox. What could be causing this? Thanks for any insights. Charliec Hard to tell with this level of details. Verify your Junk E-mail settings in; Tools-> Options...-> button Junk E-mail... Also check if you have any rules configured which might cause this; Tools-> Rules and Alerts... If you have a 3rd party Junk Email filter installed, also check the settings for that. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Out...

How to Find the Message that contained The Attachment of a Known File-Name.
Is there some way to search through a list of emails in Outlook 2003 to find the one that contains an attachment of a specific file name? I am often trying to track down the message that accompanied an attachment with a known file-name amongst thousands of messages in one mailbox. Regards, AndyH If attached to an Exchange server, I would, as an admin, use a utility server-side. From the client, I'm not sure Outlook can do it on its own. Hopefully, I'm wrong. Some of the desktop search applications have this functionality though. "AndyH" <andyh@triode.net.au&g...

Recover deleted mail folders
I hard-deleted one mail folder and its subfolders from Outlook 2002. Is there a way to recover them? Try the following; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/restoredeleteditemsfromanoutlookpst.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "31club" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:146a01c47bce$8f0c8ba0$a301280a@phx.gbl... >I hard-deleted one mail folder and its subfolders from > Outlook 2002. Is there a way t...

attachments do not forward
I want to forward e-mails which come to me with attachments. I want these attachments to forward along with the message and they do not. How can I make this happen? Is there a setting to enable this? ...

Using Tasks in a Public Folder
We have a tasks folder within the Public Folder hierarchy. A user wants to know if she can assign a task to someone, and have that task be sent directly to the public folder task list rather than the users personal tasks. This way, the team can view the progress of this task and make changes. In addition, if a change is made to this task, we want to make sure the appropriate users get notification, just as if it were changed in a personal task list. If anyone knows if this can be done, please respond! Thanks No. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Progr...

Editing attachments in Outlook XP
If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in the email? Has anyone ever seen it not save the edits at all? It may be in a secure folder under the Temporary Internet Folder as per http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=296115 "DonnaC" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:052d01c3be9b$44ebd3a0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > If you open a Word doc that is attached to an email & make > edits to it, does it save it anywhere else other than in > the email? > Has anyone ever seen it...

attachments.......
Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. Thanks, Crank down the internal message size limits to a value that makes sense to you. On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 17:03:07 -0500, "Dooma" <Say-no-to-spam@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way to only prevent staff from sending attachments internally? I >am using Exchange 2003 and office 2003. > > >Thanks, > > ...

Filling an email with html
Hi How can I fill a new email with content from an html file? Thanks Regards John, you wrote on Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:04:22 -0000: > How can I fill a new email with content from an html file? Create a new html-mail. Then go to Insert | File. Select the html-file and click on the little arrow right hand the "Insert" Button and select "Insert as text". -- Best Regards Christian Goeller Am Sat, 14 Jan 2006 23:04:22 -0000 schrieb John: You need to read the file�s content first. Sample: Public Function ReadFile(sPath As String) As String On Error GoTo AUSGANG ...

Restrict email transmission
I need to restrict an incoming account from reaching specific parties. I have gone to each user and setup a rule to delete email from an outside party. I would block it completely but one of the users need to recieve email from this person. The rule does not seem to be configure server side but client only. Is there away to make sure the rule in on the exchange 2003 server. Users, I setup the rule for, are getting the email when they go through webmail. Exchange 2003 enterprise, outlook 2000 and 2003. http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Sender-Recipient-Filtering.html -- John Oliver, Jr...

Invisable Emails
Ok, I have an issue that I can not seem to find an answer for. Me and my wife installed Office Enterprise 2007 on a computer that had Office XP on it. As far as we can tell the install worked like it should, but we are having an issue with the Outlook program. When I start Outlook on my side, it has imported all the contacts that I had and all the emails that I had received up until the install. I have made sure that my email account information was correct and it is and I can see it send and receive like it should, but here is the issue. When it downloads the emails to my Outlook, ...

print out messages with list of attachments
Hello there, when printing out a message/email in full, how do I get outlook t print the list of attachments? Cheers, Wi ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com found it in the newsgroups :-) http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;821840 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Have to scroll to see full list of attachments in Outlook 2007?
A colleague of mine keeps sending me HTML emails in Outlook with multiple attachments, but the full list of attachments does not appear all at once on the screen. There is a scroll bar on the FAR right next to the attachments, and you have to scroll down through the list of attachments to see all of the attachments (I can send a screen shot to better explain this). So for example, if an email has four attachments, I only see the first three on the screen, and then I have to scroll down to see the fourth attachment. This is very confusing as I can easily "miss" an attach...

Explorer opens with email hyperlinks
When I click on a hyperlink for a website inside an email message it opens my Windows explorer window instead of my Internet Browser. ...

.xls attachment
Hi, can anyone help me? I'm quite new to the whole computer/techno life and have been trying for over 2 hours to find what I want! A friend has sent an e-mail with an attachment which has a .xls file extension. However I try, I am unable to open the attachment. I've downloaded various software at 'my machine's' recommendation including a works conversion thing for Word but still no luck. I hope it's something really simple which can be sorted by someone with a bit of a clue but I'm starting to get tied up in knots. I wouldn't mind but the attachment soun...