at least read it!!)- RETRACTION..PLEASE READ

do not respond to my earlier post

  not send me anything

 do not follow any of the directions on

that erroneous post

 I thought it would be "funny"...I do not want any money, mail

(email or otherwise)

 Please realize that this is illegal and

respect my wishes to not receive any

 mail (i get enough crap in the mail

already)

 I apologize for the post and any trouble

it might have caused, if I could

 retract it I would !

 Best

0
nazgul71 (3)

MSCRMEmail: Unable to read data from the transport connection
Here is the error log #61042 - An error occurred while processing the outgoing e-mail message with subject "[CRM|New Lead] Supply Chain Event Leads from MS Dynamics CRM:0001482" for SMTP: http://justkeyindev/BSG for delivery through smtp.bizmail.yahoo.com. System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host at System.Net.Sock...

Access Deleted my 2007 database : ( Please help
Hi and PLEASE help! I am using Access 2007 in Vista. The database was originally created in Access 2000. Today when I closed the database I had some type of message about the database being read-only and a problem with saving the file. I'm sorry, that's all I remember about the message. If there was a cancel button I clicked it, but I don't remember what the buttons said. I just remember I thought it was strange because there was nothing read-only about my database. Then it just disappeared!!! I can't find it anywhere. I can't find anything new or any different Acce...

Unable to send e-mails, help please
This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is appreciated The message could not be sent. The authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. For help solving this problem, go to Help, search for "Troubleshoot Windows Mail", and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. If you need help determining the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. The rejected e-mail address was...

Read newsgroups
Hello, is there a way to read and post articles (with attachments) from within VB.net (framework 3.5). Just don't know where to start with this!!! Some sample code would come handy. Thanks in advance! To be complete: I mean articles in newsgroups! * Q wrote, On 20-1-2010 22:32: > Hello, > > is there a way to read and post articles (with attachments) from within > VB.net (framework 3.5). > > Just don't know where to start with this!!! > > Some sample code would come handy. > > Thanks in advance! It's not supported by de...

Search Folder Question Please
I use search folders quite a bit but I have one question please. When I set it up and tell it to search for a particular phrase in email it does not include emails that may be in the Sent Items folder. Is there a way to get it to include Sent Items also? Thanks in advance... Bob ...

Read a jpg file
I have a program that loads a bmp file. I open the file, read all it's information and data I would like to do the same for jpeg For the bmp, I have those 3 structures: BITMAPFILEHEADER bmfHeader BITMAPINFOHEADER bmiHeader BITMAPCOREHEADER bmcHeader I open first the fil CFile dibFile( lpszFileName, CFile::modeRead ) Than, read the heade dibFile.Read( ( LPSTR ) & bmfHeader, sizeof( bmfHeader ) Than, read the size of the bm dibFile.Read( ( LPSTR ) & biSize, sizeof( DWORD Than, check BOOL bWin30DIB = ( bi...

Read Only
Whenever I save an attachment It automatically gets a read-only attribute. This doesn't seem to be the case on other users PC's. Is there a setting to eliminate this? Dale ...

2010 Format Questions Please
Excel 2010 - I am using a sheet created by someone else and would like to delete the following 2 formats that I am unfamiliar with: 1. In the upper left corner of many cells are little green "wedgies", how do I get rid of them? NOTE: I unchecked OPTIONS/FORMULAS "formulas referring to empty cells" and about 1/2 of the wedgies disappeared. 2. Some of the cells have a yellow background color even though I have chosen none for the fill option. I believe this has something to do with a conditional formatting. How do I get rid of the background color? Thanks in advance... Bob...

Please need help with Report/subreports
I have a main report with several subreports. When I call the main report the first couple of reports look fine. However, the third report will printview with part of a second page. These reports are all one page. I have tried making all the subreports the same in page setup, I have spacing the subreports the same I have check the page setup in the main report. I have tried putting page breaks between the subreports. Then a second page will show up somewhere else. This is so frustrating and I desperately need to get this correct. Can someone please help with this? Thank you in ...

Gmail & Outlook Issue (- HELP PLEASE-)
Hello everybody! I'm experiencing a problem to retrieve email from Gmail on Microsoft Outlook 2002. I set everything the way Gmail recomends it... turning on the SSL authentication for both SMTP and POP3 servers.. using ports 995 and 465 (respectively)... activating the SMTP verification for outgoing mail and when I push on the "Test Account Settings" everything is alright: it finds the outgoing mail server, the incoming mail server, it logs onto the incoming mail server BUT (huge big) it's unable to send a test message e-mail... How is that possible ??? It sends the follow...

Receiving 2 of every message
I recently paid for a hotmail account so I could have larger storage and not get cancelled for any reasons such as not checking it often enough. I followed the instructions and put my service on Outlook Express. Now I'm receiving 2 of every message. What's up? Can I fix this? Thanks Darla ...

test
test ...

Custom View Question Please
Outlook 2003. I'm sure I can probably do this but I am not sure how. I would like to make a default custom view that has a monthly calendar in the large pane on the right and on the left the folder view that you get by pushing the "Mail" button (Favorite folders on top and All Mail Folders under that). How would I do this done please? -- Thanks in advance... Bob You can't have mail in the navigation pane and the calendar in the middle. Sometimes the navigation pane won't change to the calendar until after you select a specific date, but that's a fluke, not typ...

Help with reading from XML file...
I'm using the following to pull a string from an XML Log file: Public Sub ReadXMLFile() Dim xmlDoc As New XmlDocument xmlDoc.Load("d:\test.xml") Dim DriveError As String =xmlDoc.SelectSingleNode("/joblog/backup/set/directory/directory/directory/drive_error").InnerText MsgBox(DriveError) End Sub However, the "drive_error" part of the node could be any number of "directory"'s deep depending on where the error occurred during the backup. Is there a wildcard or some other way I could grab the drive_error text regardless of how dee...

how can make the program read the word
hi i have an excell program in that i write a word in the cell ( b2) for example then i change the word according to the program > i need the program to read voicely the word which i wrote . i need someone to expaline who to do that or to upload aready file with this macro and i will be thankfull for all -- frsm ------------------------------------------------------------------------ frsm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31231 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=519354 ...

How to read MSR
I need to read our membership card ID when it is swiped through a MSR. Is there anybody having experience in reading MSR? The Register class has a member of MSR. But what does MSR object contain? How could a COM addin retrieve the information that MSR object contains? Any help is greatly appreciated. -- Thanks, -lz MSR object allows you to access an OPOS based MSR. Most MSRs are keyboard emulators - they just act as really really fast typists. If you have an OPOS MSR device - like some Cherry USB keyboards contain, you have to configure them as devices in RMS Manager - Register Pro...

someone please shorten this formula...
It's hard to describe what I am doing, but here's my formula... =IF(COUNTIF(DARIN!D3,"=A"),SUM(DARIN!C3),0)+IF(COUNTIF(JASMINE!D3,"=A"),SUM(JASMINE!C3),0) +IF(COUNTIF(DARIN!D4,"=A"),SUM(DARIN!C4),0)+IF(COUNTIF(JASMINE!D4,"=A"),SUM(JASMINE!C4),0) +IF(COUNTIF(DARIN!D5,"=A"),SUM(DARIN!C5),0)+IF(COUNTIF(JASMINE!D5,"=A"),SUM(JASMINE!C5),0) +IF(COUNTIF(DARIN!D6,"=A"),SUM(DARIN!C6),0)+IF(COUNTIF(JASMINE!D6,"=A"),SUM(JASMINE!C6),0) See how it's an array... there must be a way to shorten it, but I thi...

Help me Please !!!
Hello all I Use ADSL Dialup to Internet, and in my route table there is a a route "0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.d" My network Card Also Specified a Default Gateway But Now All the Tcp stream carried on the ADSL line (whether or not i bind() my socket to which host IP Address), On the Application Level , how can i get data stream onto my Netcard Interface. Thx. han On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:40:29 +0800, JiangHan wrote: > I Use ADSL Dialup to Internet, and in my route table there is a a route >"0.0.0.0 mask 0.0.0.0 a.b.c.d" You should probably t...

Sumproduct seems off... HELP PLEASE!
WinXPPro SP3, Excel 2k OK so I'm using sumprod and something just doesn't seem right. Col B should clearly have a higher weighted average than Col C. Can anyone see what's wrong, or should I just pack up and go home for the day! :-) 29.00% 5 3.3 71.00% 5 4 WA: 1.45 3.80 Col B formula: SUMPRODUCT(B1:B2,$A$1:$A$2) Col C formula: SUMPRODUCT(C1:C2,$A$1:$A$2) -- Hile Your column B formula returned 5 when I tried it (which is what I would expect). I get the 1.45 result you show if my formula is =SUMPRODUCT(B1:B1,$A$1:$A$1) Is that the problem? Hope this he...

Please Help-i posted this on the worksheet forum earlier and haven't had any response
Hi, I have four columns of data and would like to identify: 1-what is the first date a symbol was bought or sold 2-On what dates did the number of shares for that symbol = 0 (like i we bought 1000 and sold a total of 1000 a few days later) Does anybody have any thoughts on this? I am at a loss and would lov your input! Date Symbol Action Shares 12/1/2005 BBB Sell -1200 12/1/2005 FFF Sell -1000 11/30/2005 BBB Buy 400 11/30/2005 AAA Sell -200 11/29/2005 GGG Sell -500 11/29/2005 CCC Sell -1000 11/28/2005 DDD Buy 700 11/28/2005 BBB Sell -200 11/25/2005 GGG Sell -500 11/23/2005 GGG Buy 1000 11/...

help me with excel formula please
A B can somebody help with a formula in the B colunm so that it 1 1 give values added upwards in the A colunm 2 (1+2) 3 (1+2+3) 4 ( 1+2+3+4) advance thanks In B1 enter: =A1 In B2 enter: =B1+A2 and copy down -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200903 "shaanu" wrote: > A B can somebody help with a formula in the B colunm so > that it > 1 1 give values added upwards in the A colunm > 2 (1+2) > 3 (1+2+3) > 4 ( 1+2+3+4) > ...

opening file problem please help
When I click on an Excel file in Windows Explorer, I get the following error message. "a document with the name "filename".xls is already open. You can not open two documents with the same name at the same time". (Clicking ok closes the message and the file opens.) This happens on every Excel file in Explorer. There are no other files open on my p.c. at all. If I open Excel first and open the file I want by clicking the File menu and selecting Open, the file will open with no error message. Other than that the programme works perfectly I'm using Excel 97 and Windo...

Read Only when download from Outlook
I have a file folder with a master excel file with links to files I receive from various stores. Each week I receive an updated store file via outlook and save the file in the folder with a standard file name. Every once in a while, I get a message that the file I am trying to save over is read-only. How does this happen and how can I prevent it from happening again. Joan: This is likely a feature that is set in the SENDER's Outlook program to send "for review" instead of "as an attachment". Check their settings: Click Tools in the menu bar Select Options On the P...

Reading and Saving XML
Hello all, I have a webform which calls a class that loads an XML from a URL then saves it to a file. I ran the webform from Visual Studio. It ran correctly and creates the XML file, however when I try to open the XML file using notepad i get the following error "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process." Is there something i'm missing? Thanks A Did you stop your application from running? I think Visual Studio locks this file while in debug mode. "art a" <artz_2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e5wXgeKRDHA.2476@...

CDATA, XmlTextWriter, Read data
Hi All, I am using XmlTextWriter to write CDATA section using following code: XmlTextWriter xtw = new XmlTextWriter(Console.Out); xtw.WriteStartElement("data"); xtw.WriteCData("UNSAFE SCRIPT DATA CONTAINING & and < WHICH GETS CONVERTED TO &amp; and &lt;. SO HAVE TO USE WriteCData() METHOD HERE"); xtw.WriteEndElement(); xtw.Flush(); xtw.Close(); I suppose the data gets written to xtw instance. Now I want to retrieve the data back. How should I do that? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks, Gem Pramod wrote: > Hi All, > > I am using XmlTextWriter to ...