Archiving mail items with a modified date of "none"

Outlook 2003 BTW,

I am trying to use the archive function to combine a couple PST files
(archiving from one file to another). I set the archive date to a future
date to force all items to be moved. unfortunately some items have a
modified date of "none". These are left alone by the archive process.

Is there a better way to merge pst files or os there a way to include those
items in the scope of the archive?

Thanks,

Steve

On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:12:44 -0500, "Stephen M"
<sawdustnospam@primelink1.net> wrote:

>Outlook 2003 BTW,
>
>I am trying to use the archive function to combine a couple PST files
>(archiving from one file to another). I set the archive date to a future
>date to force all items to be moved. unfortunately some items have a
>modified date of "none". These are left alone by the archive process.
>
>Is there a better way to merge pst files or os there a way to include those
>items in the scope of the archive?

I would archive those items manually. Outlook's auto-archiving feature
will never archive them.
--
Rich Cervenka
Chicago, Illinois, USA

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient
I occassionally get this message when sending to a recipient through Outlook 2002 SP-2. It doesn't happen all the time and doesn't always happen to the same recipient (e.g. can sometimes send to them successfully) I can send OK through MSN mail to these recipients. Anyone have a suggestion why this may be happening? ...

None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
An application we run creates an email then invokes the machine's defualt MAPI client (Outlook) and puts the message in the Outbox. When we try to send we get the follow error returned immediately from "Sytem Administrator": "None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient." Have tried security levels, deleting all email accounts but the default plus searching various support pages. ...

Showing Mail when there is NONE
HEY, I have my Outlook Express showing that I have FIVE e- mails in my IN BOX, however, all the mail is OUT of the IN BOX so how can I RESET it so that it shows NO E-MAIL?? Thanks in Advance to the Group David Vincent - Coronado Check View >> Current View... "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:31ec01c4a9d0$37a72890$a401280a@phx.gbl... > HEY, I have my Outlook Express showing that I have FIVE e- > mails in my IN BOX, however, all the mail is OUT of the IN > BOX so how can I RESET it so that it shows NO E-MAIL?? > Thanks in ...

Error C2665: 'new' : none of the 5 overl. can convert par. 1 from type 'char [37]'
the following code snipped.... ______________________________ #undef malloc void* DebugMalloc(UINT s, LPCSTR lpszFileName, int nLine) { return operator new(s, lpszFileName, nLine); } #define malloc(s) DebugMalloc(s, THIS_FILE, __LINE__) ______________________________ ....gives this error: Error C2665: 'new' : none of the 5 overloads can convert parameter 1 from type 'char [37]' ....can anyone explain? Could you please post the offending code? Maybe you should define operator new[] (with [ and ], for arrays) ? Giovanni ".rhavin grobert" <clqrq@yahoo.de&...

error C2665: 'DDX_Text' : none of the 12 overloads can convert parameter 3 from type 'unsigned short [21]'
I'm copying the following code from Ivan Horton's "Introduction to Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Standard Edition" into the DBSample application #define DDX_FIXED_LENGTH_TEXT(pDX,IDC,arr) DDX_Text(pDX,IDC,arr,sizeof(arr)/sizeof(arr[0])); DDV_MaxChars(pDX,arr,(sizeof(arr)/sizeof(arr[0]))-1) I get an error at this line DDX_FIXED_LENGTH_TEXT(pDX, IDC_PRODUCTNAME, m_pSet->m_ProductName) // m_pSet->m_ProductName is type "wchar_t" from the Wizard error C2665: 'DDX_Text' : none of the 12 overloads can convert parameter 3 from type 'unsigned short [21] ...

No prompt for password even though Logon security set to none
We have users who have access to several mailboxes; therefore they change profiles several times a day. All profiles are set up so that a password is required. However after logging into one and then the other a password prompt does not come up - the mailbox opens automatically. A reboot will solve the problem, almost like a service is finally stopped. Does anyone know how this can be resolved? Thank you! ...

how to create a none email enabled public folder
Hi is it possible to create a public folder that is not email enabled? if so how. Cheers Paul if exchange 2k3 its not mail enabled by default. "Paul" wrote: > Hi > is it possible to create a public folder that is not email enabled? if so how. > > Cheers > > Paul If you create a public folder through Exchange System Manager, then it's not mail enabled. If you create it using Outlook, then I think it is mail enabled by default. -- - Ahmed Jalal "Paul" <Paul@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:727CCDA9-575A-47F7-AC5B-B3...

Archiving broke
Outlook is not archiving most of my deleted and sent items. Yes, I've read about making sure the modification date is within range as well as making sure these folders are set to archive. THE SETTINGS ARE CORRECT. I heard somewhere that if the msgs modification date is "none", then Outlook interprets this a 1/1/4501 (and empty date) and therefore things don't get archived (my deleted and sent items). Anyone heard if this is true...and if so, is there a workaround?????? Amil Why are you keeping deleted items? If you need to keep them they should be in a specific Folder...

Archive email with receive date as none
How can I archive mail without a receive date. Outlook requires that one specify a date when archiving. An old KB entry pertaining to OL97 claims this was resolved in OL98, but I have OL02 and have this problem. It archieves on the Modified Date; not the received date -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Creating Signatures -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Toastie" <toastie97@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:157dc01c44695$fc042ce0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How can I archive mail without a receive date. O...

Workstation sending cc when none selected
I have one user's computer that is doing the oddest thing... it always sends a cc to one particular person! And the cc field in the message is always blank... but does show as a cc was sent in the recipient's (the one who got the copy) mail. HELP! ...

Archiving mail items with a modified date of "none"
Outlook 2003 BTW, I am trying to use the archive function to combine a couple PST files (archiving from one file to another). I set the archive date to a future date to force all items to be moved. unfortunately some items have a modified date of "none". These are left alone by the archive process. Is there a better way to merge pst files or os there a way to include those items in the scope of the archive? Thanks, Steve -- NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand Bandwidth On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:12:44 -0500, "Stephen M" <sawdustnospam@primelink1.net>...

attachment icon when there is none
Suddenly I am getting my emails showing the icon for attachments when there is know. Can't seem to get rid of it. Any ideas. Thanks. ...

outlook keeps sending messages when there are none sent
when I open my microsoft outlook 2007, it reads that I am receiving messages and sending, but there are none that I have sent. Also when I try to close out it says there are messages still waiting to be processed. Could it be a stuck Read Receipt? These message are not visible in the Outbox. For instructions to delete those see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/deletereadreceipt.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real Wo...

Unopened Mail Icon indicates new mail when none exists
I get the Outlook unopened mail icon in my notification area when there are no new Outlook unopened messages. The notification is useless if I can't believe it. Any suggestions? Version of outlook? are you using rues to move messages to other folders? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & E...

Free /busy attribute set to none by EWS when user changes permissions on calendar
We've discovered that when an EWS users changes the permission of his/her Exchange calendar that the permission level is displayed as Custom in Outlook 2007 when look there. This is because the free/busy attribute is set to None by EWS. This turns off free/busy to all other Exchange users. As an example, Bill is a EWS user who adds a entry on his calendar for Sally with a permission level of Reviewer. Other users when scheduling a meeting will Bill cannot see the his free/busy. When Bill accesses his Exchange account with Outlook 2007 he sees the permission level for Sally s...

Email in Outbox has Sent = NONE, No dates assigned, email not getting sent!!
Hi, I have a really wierd problem in that every email I try to send gets sent to the Outbox which is fine but it NEVER gets a Date assigned to it under the SENT column. It just says NONE?? With no date being assigned to it the emails never get sent out!! I have tried uninstalling and re- installing Outlook and it did not fix it. Thanks, Frank Outlook version? Do you have any addins installed? Open one of the messages, go to the Options dialog and make sure that the folder where the message will be saved after being sent is a valid folder. Then switch from the Outlbox to any othe...

Error:None of your e-mail accounts could send to this recipient.
When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently get the message returned with the error: None of your e- mail accounts could send to this recipient. Any suggestions? Thanks What mail accounts do you have set up in Outlook? Can you send a message directly to the person involved? Paula wrote: > When I reply to messages in Outlook 2002, I frequently > get the message returned with the error: None of your e- > mail accounts could send to this recipient. > Any suggestions? > Thanks ...

DNS logs
I looked at the DNS logs in Event Viewer this morning and the most recent log was from 11/2009. Which seems very odd. Seems like I should at least have some recent "information" logs. Is this an indication that the log is corrupt? How can start a new log, clear all events? Hello JohnB, Check the event log properties, maybe it is only on the maximum size? Also check the DNS server properties in the DNS management console for Event logging settings, maybe it is set to No Events? Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS&qu...

Inbox items disappearing, or showing new messages with none showing
I have a user whose Outlook is exhibiting the strangest behavior. Twice now every message in his inbox has just up and vanished, without being archived, or deleted by the user, or moved to a .pst, or anything I would expect to cause this behavior. Also, occasionally he will see a count of his new messages by his inbox folder, but will not see the messages themselves show up in his inbox until like an hour later. I can connect to his mailbox as the admin and see that the messages are there, but even doing a send/receive on his mailbox will not reveal the messages. The user is running Outloo...

MLM Leaders-There's None Left They've Already Joined See Why
Hot No Selling or using a phone. Total mlm failures are seeing $3000 plus a week. See why more people than ever are actually seeing the money. http://www.watchthemoneyonline.com ...

Things we've sold none of!
How would i get a report to include items we have sold zero of, so for example it would include departments/catagories in the report list even though there are no sales from that department. Thanks! Philip, There was a post a few weeks back about this ... search for INVENTORY AGING REPORT. Scott "Philip Gass" wrote: > How would i get a report to include items we have sold zero of, so for > example it would include departments/catagories in the report list even > though there are no sales from that department. > > Thanks! > > > There is a De...

show "None" when no data in the sub-report
Hi, I have a report that has a sub-report in it. I was wondering if it's possible to do the following. when one of the fields in the sub-report has no value or data, i would like that field to show "None". If there are values or data, then shows the data otherwise just "None". How do i do this in Access 03? Thank you in advance Associates wrote: >I have a report that has a sub-report in it. I was wondering if it's >possible to do the following. > >when one of the fields in the sub-report has no value or data, i would like >that field to show ...

XmlReader.Create returns none
i have this code which is upgraded to work with 2.0 and works great with framework 1.0 and 1.1 without the upgraded code. //2.0 code// public static XmlReader RtfToXml( string Rtf ) { if ( moForm == null ) moForm = new frmRTFtoXML(); string sDocBookXml = moForm.RtfToXml( Rtf ); XmlDocument xDoc = new XmlDocument(); xDoc.PreserveWhitespace = true; xDoc.LoadXml( sDocBookXml ); XmlDocument doc = new XmlDocument(); xsltDocBookToPara.Transform(xDoc, null, doc.CreateNavigator().AppendChild()); XmlReader xr = doc.CreateNavigator().ReadSubtree(); return xr; } the variable doc has bot...