Any way to choose dictionary language before launching spell checker?

Hello,

Each of our users writes messages in several different languages each
day. Is there an easy way in Outlook 2002 or 2003 to select the
dictionary language? Right now, they're launching the spell checker,
pressing Options and choosing the langauge. That takes a long time.
Can we not add a toolbar button? Or even better, a button for English,
a button for French etc.

Thanks,

- Alan.
0
Alan

Best Way ?
G'day All, Looking for some information. With Outlook you can have all your contacts...address, email address, yada, yada, yada. Can I use this information in to say mail merge with Word and email a letter to the ppl with email addresses? Or is this better done with a Access? The reason I ask is that we want to deliver an email to all our clients with the latest promotions. And want it to be a bit more automated? Any information or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a good one, Scott V You can use either Access or Outlook as the data source for a ma...

Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels?
Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "isailhbca" <isailhbca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DBD10F7-FAA0-4102-A4C3-E2697908EFE8@microsoft.com... >...

A way to create sub-categories?

Outlook 2007 Spell Check issue
I am wondering if anyone else is having issueswith Outlook 2007 spell check? I have Outlook 2007 setup with an exchange account and two POP accounts. Everthing works exactly like it should except the spell check feature. Spell check is set correctly to prompt to change missed words (those underlined in red) before sending out emails. This only works correctly for the exchange account. If you mis-spell a word using the POP accounts it will be underlined in red pointing out that it is misspelled but I am never prompted to change it, the email just sends right out. I have tried an offic...

is there a way to crop a corner out of a rectangular image in Visi
Using subtract on two shapes accomplishes what i want to do, but when the first shape is a .gif image, it does not work. No, the "boolean operations", as they're called, do not operate on foreign objects like bitmaps and controls. Visio has crop functionality for imported graphics, but it is only rectangular. You could draw a small white triangle and give it "no line". Then place it over the corner of your bitmap. -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "doug" <doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D479A6-6099-4051-B7A0-1...

OL2003 Hangs at re-launching
We recently upgraded the office suite from Office Xp to 2003. So far this is the only problem we encountered. Outlook works fine while the machine starts up. If we closed outlook it hangs in the processes but not in the task list, and if you try to start it again it acts like it still running. The only way to recover is by rebooting the machine. I have the same problem. Sometimes I think it has something to do with the "Customer Experience Improvement Program". "Lucy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:b3f901c3ecbf$5105d030$a301280a@ph...

is there a way to change the time card repor format?
i'm using activereports in RMS to generate a custome timecard report. for my timein and timeout colums, the datatype i have assigned to the columns is vbDate. when I generate the report, the columns only show the date as mm/dd/yyyy, they do not show the time of day piece for exactly when the cashier punched in or out. is there any way to change the formatting of this so that in the report the time shows up? for example, instead of showing 2/6/2005 in the time in column, it would show 2/5/2005 8:00:00 AM. thanks in advance, kevin There is a timecard report on the Reports Library...

best way to deserialize xml
I'm at a quandry as to what's the best/fastest way to deserialize an incoming xml stream? I ran a small test on xmlserializer and on a small file it performed 10 times worse then when I used the XMLDocument and deserialized the values myself. Is the xmlserializer really that slow? I'm expecting a file about 1 MB in length and if it's that slow on a 2 K file then I can't phantom how it's going to behave on a 1 MB file. Should I just skip the xmlserializer and XML Dom and go straight to xmlreader and do the deserialization myself? This has been discussed a few times...

Can You Count This Way?
I have some cells with note type data: For ex: ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, Is there a way to count every item between the commas? Thanks. Hi try =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")+LEN(A1)>0 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Timothy Wright wrote: > I have some cells with note type data: > > For ex: > > ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, > > Is there a way to count every item between the commas? > > Thanks. On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:13:53 +0200, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi >try >=LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,&q...

Is there a way to Sort data by color in Excel?
I am trying to sort data by color, is that possible? see http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html#sorting -- HTH Bob Phillips "SRTUC" <SRTUC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5121232-FB1D-46AF-94F8-04B7EAA2D90C@microsoft.com... > I am trying to sort data by color, is that possible? You're gonna need a User defined function to get the value of a color. See Chip Pearson's site for a nice version: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Look for: Returning The ColorIndex Of A Cell Then you could use that UDF in a separate colu...

Fastest way to load an xml file into an array in .net

Is there a convenient way to save data
Is there a convenient way to save dialog data so it remembers the users last selection? I have a dialog based application that only has three user variables all of which are ints. What is the best way to make theses variables persistent for a given user on a given machine? Thanks "Jeff B" <jb@nospan.net> wrote in message news:fpDif.10451$Ay6.2336@fe13.lga... > > Is there a convenient way to save dialog data so it remembers the users last > selection? I have a dialog based application that only has three user > variables all of which are ints. What is the best w...

Is there a way
G'Day, Is there a way to turn off NDR's in Ex5.5 SP4 on an NT server running SP6a ? Also, can the ability for the server to receive TELNET connections be turned off? My server isn't an open relay, but, I know it's being used to SPAM using DNR's and I can see TELNET connections in the log files.... Thank You, Admin_In_Syd i know that u can turn off the ndrs to be sent from exchange at the standard poliy setting, thats how i configured it at exchange 2000 .... there must be also a setting at exch 5.5, actually i dont remeber it .... "Steve@Home" <sprob@...

VB6 Code 1/2 way finished......any suggestions
Have a issue with a VB6 program, had someone write some code, he got 1/2 way thru and decided to work on other projects and keeps putting us on the back burner, been waiting 4 months now, looking at what he has put together looks very nice, but is trademarked? so we cant get to the code, any ideas or suggestions? Thanks Bill On 4/1/2010 12:48 AM, David Kaye wrote: > "Bill"<got2believe@msn.com> wrote: > >> trademarked? so we cant get to the code, any ideas or suggestions? Thanks > > If it'...

way to verify time stamp?
Is there a way to verify when a forwarded message to you had originally been sent? I suspect someone is mis- representing themselves and simply typed new fields into the "original message" time and date. If not - is it possible (or at all likely) that someone sent me two emails days ago and they never bounced back and never made it to my inbox, while all other email functions appear completely normal?? Thanks! "Julie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27d701c49d00$dd3315d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to verify when a for...

trying to figure out a two way lookup to determine a value
I have a large spreadsheet that lists numerous customers. Each custtomer has a code for the service that we provide them and then has a price negotiated at the time of service. We are have set up a price list that gives the service code, in a vertical column and then has a range of dollar values for each service code (about 20 separate codes) ranging from $0 to $75 broken up in 5 grade (E,D,C,B, A) categories. The pricing is different ranges for each service code. What I need to do is have each customer line, take their code, find a match in the Price LIst code, the take the price they are pa...

Any way to Paste without Relative reposition?
I often want to copy and paste a block of cells, but still have their references point to the same cells as the original copied block. By default, Excel changes all the references by the position change of the copy block. For example if I copy a column of cells A that refers column M on another worksheet, and paste it 3 columns to the right in column D, all its references will now refer column P on that other worksheet. What if I still want them to refer to column M? I know I can do this one cell at a time by selecting the formula text in the cell and pasting that, but if I have a larg...

ADC
we are migrating from 5.5 to 2003. The new 2003 org is new - not the same as the 5.5 and all our addresses are changing as well. We did a one way 5.5>E2K3 once, now management wants a two way as we begin to move more and more people. I've manually been putting CR's in 5.5. What are the pitfalls and issues that I may face with a 2 way. Nancy Stevens Nstevens@tycoint.com "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@tycoint.com> wrote: >we are migrating from 5.5 to 2003. The new 2003 org is new - not the same >as the 5.5 and all our addresses are changing as well. W...

Spelling options
I want to add Hi-Build (with a non-breaking hyphen) to a custom dictionary in Word 2007 (UK spelling). The spell checker will neither add it to my dictionary nor ignore it. I have tried editing the dictionary directly and I can get as far as Hi-Buil but then the Add button is greyed out. Can anyone help please? Sorry, this was meant for a Word group! "janey" <janey@newsgroup.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CBA3B8D6-BE56-4D12-98BD-E38B94249D07@microsoft.com... > > I want to add Hi-Build (with a non-breaking hyphen) to a custom > di...

Any way to display Outlook NOTE on Desktop?
Want to have a "reminder" on Desktop. Nope, but you can leave the note open as long as you let Outlook open as well. If you would like to keep your notes on the Desktop, you can also simply create text files there. There are many other note taking applications as well in case you do not like to keep your notes in Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "ex...

PWA Language and Regional Settings blog
FYI, I have posted the following article to the Office Global Experience blog. It explains how to set the language and regional settings for Project Web Access in Office 2010. http://blogs.technet.com/office_global_experience/archive/2010/01/27/project-web-access-language-and-regional-settings.aspx -- Paul Suurs Microsoft Office Global Experience Platform ...

Help!! Way to find users sending email to large amount of receipients.
Could some one tell me if there is a way in Exchange 2003 to find out what users are sending email to a large amount of recipients? I'm having some serious performance issues and I'm sure it's some one sending email to a large amount of recipients. Thanks, Will ...

Language Problems with the Subject Field
When the Japanese Employees try to send an email they can type Japanese in the TO field but as soon as they TAB out of click on the next field, the language bar changes back to English. Then when they try to change it back to Japanese it won't allow them to do it. They can only change it back in the BODY of the email. So i'm not sure why it won't allow them to type in Japanese in the CC, BCC, or Subject fields. Any comments? Uzytkownik "Mark Vandenberk" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> napisal w wiadomosci news:ad1301c43696$478fb090$a001280a@phx.gbl....

Can you synchronize contacts one way
Can you synchronize outlook contacts one way only. From the desktop to the pocketpc. kweems wrote: > Can you synchronize outlook contacts one way only. From the desktop > to the pocketpc. Not that I know of using Activesync, but this is an Activesync question. Try posting in microsoft.public.pocketpc ... ...

is there a way to open a DBA file from PALM in Excel?
We want to import Palm calendar events into Excel then into Outlook. Anyone know a way? ...