Another Outlook Question

Whenever I compose a message the window always is small and I have to
maximize this.  Is there a way to have thw window always be large?

Thanks and may God bless you

John

--
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break

0
jeremiah1 (6)

"Jeremiah" <jeremiah@truth.org> wrote in message
> Whenever I compose a message the window always is small and I have to
> maximize this.  Is there a way to have thw window always be large?
>
> Thanks and may God bless you
>
> John
>
> --
> Do not ........... put so much crap in your signatures.

Yes. It is in the help file.

One of the ways is to open a new message window, resize it to what you want
then hold the shift key down and double click the top left control box of
the window. The window will close. Open a new message window and it should
be at that new size if you remembered to hold the shift key down.

--
I was thinking about writing a ridiculously long signature that has
absolutely no relevance to the newsgroup in the same vein as your posting

0
alan8232 (157)
1/31/2006 1:08:07 AM
Did not work.

"Alan" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message

> "Jeremiah" <jeremiah@truth.org> wrote in message
>> Whenever I compose a message the window always is small and I have to
>> maximize this.  Is there a way to have thw window always be large?
>>
>> Thanks and may God bless you
>>
>> John
>>
>> --
>> Do not ........... put so much crap in your signatures.
>

> Yes. It is in the help file.
>
> One of the ways is to open a new message window, resize it to what you
> want then hold the shift key down and double click the top left control
> box of the window. The window will close. Open a new message window and it
> should be at that new size if you remembered to hold the shift key down.
>

> --
> I was thinking about writing a ridiculously long signature that has
> absolutely no relevance to the newsgroup in the same vein as your posting
> but decided to delete your non-relevant *and* ridiculously long signature
> and just post a request for you not to include such totally non-relevant
> postings. Please.

0
jeremiah1 (6)

Outlook 2000 email
Greetings, I would very much appreciate it if someone can help me with this error. When I try to send a msg from Yahoo I get the following error: Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com>: 80.227.98.91 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com> Relaying denied Giving up on 80.227.98.91. We just swiched our DNS from New Zeland to AE. Thanks 80.227.98.91 is "dead" at the moment. Contact the ISP who owns this IP-range to get more info on the server. -- Roady...

Outlook with Exchange
Is there a setting on Outlook 2002 that allows email messages under exchange to be left on the server as in Outlook 2000? If not, any ideas?? Thx. That's the default as long as you're not using a Personal Folders file as your delivery location. If you are, there's really no way you can accomplish this. Use the Exchange Mailbox as the delivery location and everything will reside on the server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Glenn Schulke" <glenn@orban.com> wrote in message news:056701c34be3$3ebd5240$a101280a@phx...

Outlook 98 W2K
Hi.. We are running office 97 with outlook 98 on Windows 2000 If the user is configured as a power user for the PC they have all of the options visible on the actions menu. If they are a normal user then the actions menu options with one blank line and nothing else. We have given the users full access to the Office directories off program files and also full access to HKLM\Software\micosoft\office areas in the registry. As an organisation we have a policy of not making users power users. Does any one have any suggestions? Hello, We had this same exact promblem at our work. Yo...

synchronize outlook with BlackBerry 9700
HELP!!!OS Windows7... 2007 Outlook Calendar & Contacts... Blackberry 9700... Does anyone know how to make this work nice together?? I get a 'Runtime Error" 'Folder is no longer part of the system data source or the folder could not be found. I've re-re-re-reloaded th BB desktop software and even tried deleting and resetting all calendar settings, NO JOY!! What type of email account? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto...

dropdown list question
I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup items. Is there any way around this other than using spreadsheet cells to store the list values? Thanks, Keith The data validation list can come from a delimited list or a worksheet range. You could store the list on a hidden sheet, if you don't want users to accidentally change it. keithb wrote: > I am using an in-cell dropdown list that is populated from a vba string. I > have encountered a 255 character limit for the list of lookup i...

matching a column of numbers to another in another spreadsheet
I have a spreadsheet of shortpayment amounts and their invoice numbers on one spreadsheet with a column of credit amounts with their invoice numbers on another spreadsheet. I need to match the credits written with the shortpayments. kinda like this spreadsheet 1 spreadsheet 2 inv # amount date Credit # Amount Date 122334 15.00 11-25-09 675555 15.00 12-10-09 223345 22.00 10-20-09 754444 22.00 111-25-09 naturally...

Reading Outlook 2002 Mail in Plain Text
Hi there: I recently moved over to Outlook from Outlook Express. The version of = Outlook I 'own' is Outlook XP/2002 which I have running on Windows XP. In Outlook Express I could choose to read all my email in plain text. If = I wanted, I could choose to display the HTML in an HTML-formatted email = by pressing ALT+SHIFT+H. I've read the MS knowledgebase article that explains how to read all my = email in plain text in Outlook 2002. But is there a similar keyboard = combination or some other way that I can choose to see the HTML? Daddy No, you can't quickly convert to HTM...

Acessing function with a DLL which has be loaded from another dll
I have A.dll and B.dll. Assume that A.dll has following functions: A1() A2() Assume that B.dll has following functions: B1() B2() I am loading B.dll from function A1() in A.dll.After Loading B.dll i make a call to B1().After executing the call the function returns to beginning of A2.dll. why is this so? Define "begining". The word tends to make no sense in this context. What you seem to be saying is that you have void A1() { HANDLE h = ::LoadLibrary(_T("B.DLL")); ...test for h==NULL, deal with error typedef void (*B1)() B1Proc; B1Proc B1; ...

Grabbing a number from another cell on another worksheet
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a number of different worksheets. All I want to do is if I enter a number into a cell on the 2nd worksheet for example, I want it to automatically show in a specific cell on the first worksheet. So a simple copy and paste but for excel to automatically do it for me! it seems like something so easy that I just cant figure out how to do. Try this... Do this once. Select the cell on the 2nd sheet Right click>Copy Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell where you want the value to appear. Right click>Paste Special>Paste Lin...

Assigning Multiple Users to Outlook Tasks
I'm trying to use outlook as a central location for engineering assignments. The trouble we have is that engineers work in teams of two and so the task has to be sent out to both parties with one of them accepting. I've noticed on Outlook that we get no updates on the tasks when they are assigned to multiple users. Is there a way of getting around this? Cheers ...

Why does Outlook 2003 double emails in Deleted Mailbox
One of my clients has 20 workstations on a domain with their own Exchange server. Two of the users just started having a weird problem. They both are using Outlook 2003 and when they delete a single email, two copies end up in their Deleted box. One marked as Read and the other marked as UnRead. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. ...

Creating column content based on another column's keyword(s) #2
Max, That scriptlet was very useful, and easily tweakable to work in myria applications. Thx! -K -- KHashmi31 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KHashmi316's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1043 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27348 Glad to hear that ! Thanks for posting back -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Please respond in thread xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "KHashmi316" <KHashmi316.1evevz@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:KHashmi316.1e...

extracting Address Book contents from Outlook?
I have a client who wants to extract (copy, not delete) all contacts, especially the Categories field, and export to a tab-delimited text file for manipulation in another application. Environment is Outlook 2000 (SR1) on Exchange Server 2000. I'm not familiar with Outlook, except as an infrequent user. Is there a way to do this? What about using the File | Import and Export command?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "d...

Outlook #231
Hi, I am having a problem wiht Outlook. When I first open it I get a "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Erroe" and it gives the path to Outlook. Microsoft has Knowledge Base work around if you use Macfee. I have Norton installed and used it but it did not work for me. Any suggestions?? ...

Outlook 2000 #201
We are on a domain, currently are using Exchange 2000 and Outlook 2000. Why when I setup an Out of Office Rule I am unable to FORWARD my mail to an outside address(internet address) OR if someone from the Outside world sends me an e-mail here, they DO NOT receive my Out of Office Reply? Help. Thanks. Lisa and Jeri Lisa <lmahon@smd.hshs.org> wrote: > Why when I setup an Out of Office Rule I am unable to > FORWARD my mail to an outside address(internet address) OR > if someone from the Outside world sends me an e-mail here, > they DO NOT receive my Out of Office Reply?...

Sum dependant on '1' value in another column
Hi, Let's say I have a '1' or nothing in column 'L' and a time in seconds in column 'B'. The '1' means the time is a legitimate one. Can I do a sum of all the 'legitimate' times in column 'B' based on whether there is a corresponding '1' in column 'L'? Is there a formula that will allow me to do that? Sorry for the ignorance of the question but it is late and I am struggling to make this spreadsheet work for me. Thanks in advance, Dave Hi DL, Look at the SUMIF function in Excel help. Try: =SUMIF(L1:L10...

Outlook tries to access my floppy
I just formatted and reinstalled XP Pro. Also installed Office Ultimate 2007. When I start up Outlook my floppy drive runs intermediately for about one second. It makes that noise like when you try to access it and it is empty. Any ideas why it is doing this? Thanks Pick your poison: http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?catalog=3DLCID%3D1033&sp= id=3D928&query=3Daccess+floppy+disk&adv=3D=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted wit...

The Outlook valid username cannot be resolved
Hi, I am using below code to resolve the "userName". It works absolutely fine for 99% users. but it cannot resolve some of our users. Could anyone please suggest what could be wrong? I am not sure but it has to do something with their stored Outlook information? Set rcp = Application.Session.CreateRecipient(userName) rcp.Resolve If rcp.Resolved = True Then MsgBox "User " & """" & userName & """ could not be resolved." End If Thanks. I forgotten to NOT in if statement,...

Populate data in cell by looking at another cells data
Hi Everyone, Hope I find you well. I'm not even sure how to go about this, so I hope that someone can shed some light. I have a serial number in one cell eg '80199DD270238' where 'DD' is code for another value, in this case 'DD' = 'BLUE'. How can I automatically populate a cell with the value 'BLUE' by looking at the serial number. Many thanks for any help you can provide. Best Regards Gazza Hi if the characters are alsways at the same place use =IF(MID(A1,6,2)="DD","Blue","other color") if they could be at ...

Problem on junk mail list for Outlook 2003
Dear All My outlook 2003 is connected to MS exchange 2003 server, In past, I will add some email address to junk e-mail list using web browser, but now I cannot add in junk e-mail list use web browser now, it show "Unable to add the list, The maximum size for the list is 1024 entries" or " A error occured procured your Junk mail lists, You are over the size limited on the server". But If I add the email address to junk e-mail list using MS outlook 2003, the list can can update to web-base now, How can I solve this problem Rgds Alan OWA supports fewer than Outloo...

accessing outlook web access exchange sever with outlook 2002
I have one email account we use that accessed through a microsoft outlook web access exchange server. I am trying to set up outlook 2002 to access this account is it possible to set this up as an additional email account and how do i do it Are you on a local LAN with that Exchange server or accessing it remotely? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "Ronald Swasey" <anonymous@discussions.mic...

is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? #2
is it possible to execute write to the fields in another .xsl form a macro in another .xsl? e.g. some way to load another .xsl into an .xsl macro and write to its data? ...

Automatic Link to another workbook
I have a workbook created that, every time I open it, I get the question: Do you want to update the automatic link to data in another workbook? I didn't consciously set up a link and I don't want to get this message. How do I find this link and break it so I will not continue to get this message? Any help is appreciated. Close any other Excel workbooks you have open and do a "Find" for :\ (colon backslash). If you have several worksheets in your workbook, ask Excel to search the entire workbook by selecting find within "Workbook" instead of "Sheet&quo...

Multiple Queries Question
Hi All, I have a database to track awards for our program. I have created several queries and reports however I want to do a all inclusive status report for the Awards program. I have made Queries for Pending Awards for the Current Week, Previous Week, Previous Month, Current Month, Previous Qrter, Current Qrter, Current YTD, Previous Year. I also have Queries for presented Awards for Current and Previous: Week, Month, Quarter, Year I have a question that I am stumped on. The several queries that I have made I want to place into one report. In some cases one of these queries may have blank ...

can you get read reciepts from clients other than Outlook?
I have used read receipts for inter office mail where everyone uses Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000. Works nice. However, what if I want a read receipt from an email I sent to: 1) a web based account like hotmail or yahoo? 2) other email clients like Outlook Express or Eudora? can I? How does that work? any info is appreciated. Thanks! djc <noone@nowhere.com> wrote: > However, what if I want a > read receipt from an email I sent to: > 1) a web based account like hotmail or yahoo? I don't recall any settings in Yahoo! or Hotmail that honor receipts. > 2) other email ...