Another Outlook Question

Whenever I compose a message the window always is small and I have to
maximize this.  Is there a way to have thw window always be large?

Thanks and may God bless you

John

--
Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth,
where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break

0
jeremiah1 (6)

"Jeremiah" <jeremiah@truth.org> wrote in message
> Whenever I compose a message the window always is small and I have to
> maximize this.  Is there a way to have thw window always be large?
>
> Thanks and may God bless you
>
> John
>
> --
> Do not ........... put so much crap in your signatures.

Yes. It is in the help file.

One of the ways is to open a new message window, resize it to what you want
then hold the shift key down and double click the top left control box of
the window. The window will close. Open a new message window and it should
be at that new size if you remembered to hold the shift key down.

--
I was thinking about writing a ridiculously long signature that has
absolutely no relevance to the newsgroup in the same vein as your posting

0
alan8232 (157)
1/31/2006 1:08:07 AM
Did not work.

"Alan" <alan@hidden.email> wrote in message

> "Jeremiah" <jeremiah@truth.org> wrote in message
>> Whenever I compose a message the window always is small and I have to
>> maximize this.  Is there a way to have thw window always be large?
>>
>> Thanks and may God bless you
>>
>> John
>>
>> --
>> Do not ........... put so much crap in your signatures.
>

> Yes. It is in the help file.
>
> One of the ways is to open a new message window, resize it to what you
> want then hold the shift key down and double click the top left control
> box of the window. The window will close. Open a new message window and it
> should be at that new size if you remembered to hold the shift key down.
>

> --
> I was thinking about writing a ridiculously long signature that has
> absolutely no relevance to the newsgroup in the same vein as your posting
> but decided to delete your non-relevant *and* ridiculously long signature
> and just post a request for you not to include such totally non-relevant
> postings. Please.

0
jeremiah1 (6)

Moving Transaction Logs to another Drive
Hi, I have a few questions regarding moving transaction logs... 1. When you move the transaction log location, should you also move the system path location to the same place? 2. What file(s) does the System Path location include? 3. When either or both of these are moved, does the database have to be dismounted? If so, how long does this operation generally take? Thanks. On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 18:47:41 GMT, "exx" <exx@telus.net> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a few questions regarding moving transaction logs... > >1. When you move the transaction log location, sho...

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

go to next cell and paste question
I am writing a macro that is supposed to take certain cells from a "interface" page, remove them, and paste to a string of cells o another. That is easy, but I cant figure out how to make them go t another set of cells, if the ones I recorded are filled. Example: Sub Macro1() ' ' Macro1 Macro ' Macro recorded 8/4/2004 by Lane Lacy ' ' ActiveWindow.LargeScroll ToRight:=17 ActiveWindow.ScrollColumn = 239 ActiveWindow.SmallScroll ToRight:=10 Range("IV2:IV7").Select Selection.Copy Application.CutCopyMode = False Selection.Cut Sheets("productivity&qu...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

DB Emailing Questions
1) How do i format the message text of an email in Access. I used macro builder - action = sendobject. Can you use code builder? if so, please give me an idea of how the code will be like. 2) Also can i assign the email to have a recipient automatically or do i have to write it down each time? Thank you in advance. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201001/1 On Jan 21, 11:51=A0am, "axm0035 via AccessMonster.com" <u56602@uwe> wrote: > 1) How do i format the message text of an email in Acce...

Office XP to Office 2004 Question
Hi, I am sure this question has been asked many times, but I've never had occasion to look at Mac NGs before, so please accept my apologies. I am a Windows XP user who is contemplating the change to a Mac. I have Office XP Pro installed on my Windows machine, and I accept that I'll need to get the Mac Office (Office 2004?) when I change over. I understand that Word, Excel & Powerpoint files should migrate in a fairly straightforward manner, but I am less sure about Outlook to Entourage. (I'm assuming here that Entourage is the Mac 'equivalent' of Outlook?) I h...

Moving 5.5 server from one domain to another
Ex 5.5, sp4 on Win2000 sp4, Mcafee VScan8, Veritas 8.6 currently in NT4 domain. Have exactly the same config in another office except this Ex 5.5 server is the bridge end. Have gone through the process of changing service accounts and that is working fine and machine is using the new service accounts to run the services, (ie using the new service account in the Windows 2003 domain), when I drop out of "abc" domain and into "xyz" domain machine comes up fine, all services start but after about 60 secs the information store stops, if I try to start it manually I get er...

Outlook 2003

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

outlook 2000 help file

Pie Chart Question
Hi, I am tring to make a pie chart that needs to include 2 pieces of information for one series. I have two columns of information (number and value) that relate to one person. There are 5 people all together. How do I do this? Technically possible, you might create a bar-pie chart or a pie-of-pie chart. IMO, this would be a TERRIBLE idea. Pie charts should be forgotten, IMO, because they often distort data and make it very hard to actually read the data. http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/whats-worse-than-a-pie-chart/ My recommendation would be to make a clustered chart, a ...

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Outlook 2003
Just upgraded from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. Everything seems to be working OK !! BUT ! On the Outlook Today screen no images are shown. If I go into the customise option, there are no images shown for the various styles. Also any changes I make in Outlook today options are not saved.. Any Ideas ??? ...

Outlook 2002
Can anyone tell me why in Outlook 2002, when I send a message it goes to the Outbox and sits there until I click another folder or wait for a long time. The Send Message Immediately is checked. I did apply SP2. Any suggestions will be greatky appreciated. Thanks Jim Stroyek jim.stroyek@na.omgi.com ...

Questions regarding Data center operation
Hi, I have over 8 years of IT experience but very new to the Data Center space and have 4 questions. If someone can answer, I would really appreciate! You can consider these questions more of a brainstorming ideas. 1. If a facilities capacity is re-classified as 5 MW lower than it was previously, what needs to happen here? 2. We need to expand Network capacity at a facility by 2 times but for only 20% more money, how can we do it? 3. Where to start if you are responsible for tech refresh in existing facility? 4. During tech refresh planning you find out about a delay in delivery...