ANN: HTTPMP - HTTP E-mail (Hotmail) MAPI Transport Release 1.2 Update

We have noticed most of our product users have problems with product configuration.
In order to assist out potential customers properly configure and use our product
we have updated HTTPMP documentation http://www.sos-crew.com/httpmp/readme.shtml?microsoft.public.outlook.
Also optional evaluation registration is avaiable http://www.sos-crew.com/register.shtml.
Registration information is not distributed in any way and used only to contact our
customers by our support team.
All customers provided valid registration information receive  discount coupon code by e-mail.

HTTPMP is MAPI transport service provider used to access HTTP mail service accounts
(commonly Hotmail). HTTPMP could be used with MAPI compatible client applications
(such as Microsoft Office Outlook) to send/receive Hotmail messages in much
the same way as POP3 transport.

Supported features
1. Sending/receiving messages
2. MIME encoded messages
3. HTML, RTF and text formatted message body
4. Messages with attachments
5. LAN and dial-up mail service account access and polling
6. Auto dial and auto hang-up
7. Account specific internet connection configuration.
8. Asynchronous internet operations (faster sending/receiving messages).

HTTP mail service account could be accessed in many ways: HTTP mail web interface,
Microsoft Outlook Express and Microsoft Office XP Outlook. But there is some drawbacks
using this methods. Web interface seriously limits mail client functionality.
Outlooks Express is powerful mail client but convenient work requires some additional
features: advanced contacts information, notes, tasks, etc. Other serious drawback of
Outlook Express is absence of HTTP mail account messages filtering support. Office XP
Outlook eliminates most of other clients weaknesses. But both Outlook Express and Outlook XP
implement message store functionality model. This model is not convenient for message
filtering and offline work. And at least you don't need an additional investments in
Office XP if you already using Office 97 or Office 2000.

Download http://www.sos-crew.com/cgi-bin/download.cgi?httpmp-1.2.exe

Latest information and downloads available at http://www.sos-crew.com/products.shtml?microsoft.public.outlook#HTTPMP

0
ads4799 (7)

Printing Labels #2
Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? hi, yes there is. excel will print to any printer regardless of the media the data is printed on. You may have to play with it to get it to fit your labels. you may even have to trun the text 90 degrees(vertical). we have a special file that contain certain special purpose label that our receiving department needs to print periodily and they print on the same bar code printer as all the bar coded labels print on. regards FSt1 "Todd Nelson" wrote: > Is there a way to print labels off of a excel spreadsheet? You m...

How do I show a checkbox in a cell holding a true/false or yes/no or 1/0 value?
I'm sure I've seen this in Excel spreadsheets before, but can't find an example anywhere and I'm getting frustrated with the help system's insistence on showing the answers to completely irrelvant questions I just didn't ask. I want the spreadsheet user to be able to check or uncheck a box to signify a yes/no value. Should be simple right? Somebody help me out, please. Brian Lowe ---------@ You could try drawing check boxes from the Forms Toolbar, via View > Toolbars > Forms (not from the Control Toolbox) See : http://tinyurl.com/vykc for a previous outline...

Excel.exe error message #2
I am getting this message when trying to open a shared Excel Spreadsheet. "Excel.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log has been created. How do I resolve this problem? File could be corrupt in which case you need to get someone with either XL2002 or 2003 to open it using Open and Repair, or if you are using 2000 or 97 then it may be your toolbar customisation file is getting close to blowing up on you. If so then go look for a file called *.xlb and either rename it to *.old or just delete it. NOTE:- This is your toolb...

I get my mail in wrong folder
I have installed outlook and now when I´m loading my mails from the server I can see that they dont comes into the main in-folder. They are loaded to a separate folder with my mailadress-name. How do I change this? Presumably its an imap account? that being the case thats how it works "Fred Asp" <FredAsp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:86D5CCF9-95BD-4A90-9B5E-AC1274597565@microsoft.com... >I have installed outlook and now when I�m loading my mails from the server >I > can see that they dont comes into the main in-folder. They are lo...

DBTYP.NET Studio 2010
DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 - Database Comparison Suite Released Vienna, Austria - March 8, 2010 Today, BYPsoft announced the availability of DBTYP.NET Studio 2010, the newest version of the cross-database comparison tool that compares SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle databases (schema and data). DBTYP.NET Studio 2010 is available for download from http://www.bypsoft.com. With its rich support for schema and data cross-database comparison, DBTYP.NET Studio takes the mystery out of databases, making their comparison practical and easy for programmers and database administrators everywh...

Debug Error #2
Hi All, Could anyone throw any light on the following:- I have a WIN XP home machine running Outlook 2000 for mail. I have set up 2 profiles one for me and one for my wife. When I first turn on the machine and go into oulook (either profile) everything works fine. Then I close Outlook and go back in on the 2nd profile and get the error box :- "Microsoft Visual C++ Debug Library Debug Error! Program C:\...........\OUTLOOK.EXE abnormal program termination (Press Retry to debug the appliacation) Abort Retry Ignore" No matter what you choose the appliacation closes and then...

DST Update Issues
Hi, Has anyone had issues with the Outlook client functionality after installing the DST Patch? Most of our internal CRM users are receiving the following error msg: "An error occured loading Microsoft CRM functionality. Try restarting Microsoft Outlook. Contact you system administrator if errors persist" Of course, no one can access the CRM toolbar or any laptop client functionality. This began after we applied the CRM DST updates... ...

Business Portal 2.5, user cannot get requisitions assigned to him?
UserA created three requisitions and sumit them to his supervisor, UserB. In database table ReqMgmtDocument, I can find these three records and OriginatingName is UserA and CurrentAssigned is UserB. In Business Portal, UserB got in Employee -> Purchase Requests -> Filter by: Assigned to me, and got "Query returned no result". Does anyone know how to solve this problem? Thank you very much. stien ...

Thanks Anne but..
Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm Thank for your help ;-) Hi DannyJ, Just out of curiosity - do you really have to start a new thread each time you are going to say something regarding thes topic? :-) Regards, KL "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eGc7AbYiFHA.328@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Good suggestion but nope the cells are formatted hh:mm > > Thank for your help ;-) > > ...

Multiple Relationships between 2 Entities
All. We've encountered a problem where pairs of entities with 2 (or more) relationships between them cause issues when creating records through the associated grids. We have an entity with 2 relationships to Account, there are 2 navbar items displayed on the Account (this is fine as the 2 relationships are for different purposes) however creating a record from the associated grid results in both lookups to the Account being set to the same account. Checking the relationship mappings, both relationships have both lookups mapped to account.accountid (which is not what we want) and a...

E-mailing links to Excel files
Using Windows XP with Office 2003. We have a network over which all users have access to one common area. I would like to e-mail an Excel icon to certain users so that all they need to do is "drag and drop" the icon on their desktop. Then to view, edit, and update their respective file, all they need to do is double click the icon on their desktop. What is the correct procedure for this? In the past I have always e-mailed a file by "drag and drop" directly into the body of an email. But, this sends a copy of the actual file and not a link. I have never before sent a ...

drag and drop TO NEW E-MAIL to Outlook LIve
I must have done something to a setting because I can no longer drag and drop pictures to e-mails like I used to be able to. I used t o be able to drag and drop a picture (or other attachments) to an Outlook Live e-mail that I was getting ready to send. Now, when I try to drag and drop a picture (or other), the e-mail won't let me 'attach' it (get the circle with a slash through it). I have to copy the picture, then paste it to the e-mail to get it attached - which, of course, is a real hassle. Have I inadvertently done something with my settings or ??? that t...

Form #1 that filters form #2
I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the second...tenth customers the order form does not save the information into table or form. What am I doing wrong and How can I correct this problem? On Fri, 13 Nov 2009 08:09:01 -0800, Jennifer <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a form #1 customers and form #2 orders. I put a button on form #1 to >open form #2 filtered but customerID. However, when I go to data enter the >second...tenth customers th...

Forwarding e-mail
Hello, Scenario: Windows 2000 SP4 Network With AD and Exchange 2000 SP3. We have Shops acessing our e-mail system using pop3. We don't allow relay, so since they connect from outside our domain/network, they can only send mail to our network. We pretend them to send e-mail to some specific addresses, but we don't want their name to show...something like this: SHOP A --------> OUR NETWORK ---------> OUTSIDE ADDRESS (AS MYCOMPANY) I've tried using a public folder, the shop sents the e-mail to the PF then with a rule we forward it to the destination, but it appears in ...

how to I put a quicktime object into a Publisher e-mail
how to I put a quicktime object into a Publisher e-mail. I make up 360 images and would like one to appear in a window on a e-mail. I don't know if you can - and I wouldn't recommend it anyway. That email would be huge and I sure wouldn't want it taking up space in my mailbox. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Publisher "paulg" wrote: > how to I put a quicktime object into a Publisher e-mail. I make up 360 images > and would like one to appear in a window on a e-mail. ...

Mail Sent Log
Where is this in Exchange 2003? On my Imail server, I can look at the log to see every conversation that server has had with another. I must be missing something really obvious. I believe you are talking about turning up logging on Exchange. You can do this on properties of the SMTP virtual server. Open Exchange System Manager. Browse down to your SMTP virtual server under protocols and select "Default SMTP Virtual Server" Check the check box labeled "Enable logging" -- Jared Gradle Exchange Support Professional ****** Disclaimer ****** This posting is provided &...

Exchange server unreachable after being moved #2
Hello, people. I hope you could help me with this issue. We have two Exchange 2003 servers (A and B) in our organization. The server A is the main server and as it was needed, server B was added in the same Administrative group in the same site. But the last server (B) was ment to inhabit in another country, so this server was sent to my coutry. Now they both keep a constant communication via VPN. The problem is that since de the server is here, only internal message can be delivered (among mailboxes in this server) but not messages between servers (I mean, a message sent from a mail...

Catfish catalog utility #2
Sorry, this message was not aimed at this group ...

Block empty subject mail
Hi, Could anyone can let me know how to block mail with empty subject line from server. Thank ypou ...

Outlook and Yahoo Mail
This might be trivial, but I'm trying to set up my outlook e-mail using my Yahoo account. And I just can't seem to do it. Any help from the beginning would be appreciated. I am not able to reply to posts without this set up. Thanks in advance. ...

How do I advise my address book that my e-mail address has changed
I am changing my server and therefore my e-maill address. What is the easiest method to advise everyone in my address book about the change? Tell them using whatever communication method you prefer. -- Russ Valentine "TKM" <TKM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:127E7D77-A52A-49FE-8998-2421A1D6624F@microsoft.com... >I am changing my server and therefore my e-maill address. What is the >easiest > method to advise everyone in my address book about the change? "TKM" <TKM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12...

Force to use RichEdit 2.0
Hello, Can someone tell me how to force compiler to use RichEdit 2.0+ for unicode app? I used a CHARFORMAT struct with unicode, it turns out the CHARFORMAT is still map to CHARFORMATA because #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0100 is defined in AFXWIN.H. and in RichEdit.h, it has #ifndef _RICHEDIT_VER #define _RICHEDIT_VER 0x0210 #endif Thus, RichEdit1.0 is used really. I tried to redef _RICHEDIT_VER to 0x0210, but it causes other problem. I would like to have rich edit to be able to display Asian characters. What is the proper way to make use of RichEdit2.0+? Please help. Thanks, XL Hello You...

[ANN] New and Updated Scripts
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3144512279_12329117 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit The following new and updated freeware AppleScripts for Entourage are available at MacScripter.net <http://macscripter.net/scriptbuilders/> Other Signature X 1.0.0 This script, when attached to a repeating schedule, will automatically change the signature of a new outgoing message to a non-default signature for specified recip...

Default client #2
I want to make Outlook my default mail client. In tools, options, other, the box to check to make Outlook the default client doesn't appear. How do I make this show up and put it in play ? Much obliged. It's actually easier to do this: Open Internet Explorer. Go to Tools, Internet Options, Programs tab. Use the drop down there to set the default mail client to Outlook. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using Microsoft Outlook 2003 ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Dan" <dan.dunn@rihmkenworth.com> ...

i need help regarding my e mail password as i forgot it
dear customer service i have foirget my password as well my secret question answer as well pls i need my pasword if u can help me out frm my problem my e mail address is honeyb@hotmail.com kindly send me at my alternate e mail address afia68@hotmail.com i wil be much oblidge..thanking u "afia ahmed" <afia ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EC246A4A-F912-4B66-8B43-BCBEA69D236B@microsoft.com... > dear customer service That's not here. This is a public community of peers (i.e., we're just users). If you want help from Microsoft, you'll h...