animation in outlook 2000

I receive mail all the time that has anmatied art in it.
Each tiem i attemp to send an email messge by inserting an
anmited clip the  clip becomes a still picture.  What
meus  be done to maintina the animation?
0
anonymous (74718)

Set your email format to HTML.
   (Tools | Options | Mail Format)
Open a new message.
Click in the body of the message.
Select INSERT from the menu
Select PICTURE...
Browse to an animated jpg or gif file and select it

or

Set your email format to HTML
   (Tools | Options | Mail Format)
Open a new message
Click in the body of the message
Find an animated picture on a web site or such
Right click the picture and select copy
Then paste it into the body of the message

After the animated picture is in your message
right click on the picture and play in the properties
to set the picture where you want it in the message.

--
Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook]

I receive mail all the time that has anmatied art in it.
Each tiem i attemp to send an email messge by inserting an
anmited clip the  clip becomes a still picture.  What
meus  be done to maintina the animation?

Animated chart
Jon Peltier recently posted an article called "Gas Price Interactive Time Series" on his blog. Can anyone please explain how the animation works? The chart plots the data in the first two rows of the data sheet. The scroll bar under the chart is linked to cell A1 in the data sheet. This corresponds to the row of the data list which is listed in row 2 of the data sheet and plotted in the chart. The first row of the data sheet contains series names, which do not change. The second row extracts the values from the proper row using this formula: cell B2: =INDEX(B$9:B$808,$A$1) ...

what is the safe senders list in outlook 2003?
It's a list of email addresses for the Junk email filter of addresses that will be ignored by the filter "j-man" <j-man@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FE91BE4B-D135-4A13-8D1D-6110625B4269@microsoft.com... > ...

animation in outlook 2000
I receive mail all the time that has anmatied art in it. Each tiem i attemp to send an email messge by inserting an anmited clip the clip becomes a still picture. What meus be done to maintina the animation? Set your email format to HTML. (Tools | Options | Mail Format) Open a new message. Click in the body of the message. Select INSERT from the menu Select PICTURE... Browse to an animated jpg or gif file and select it or Set your email format to HTML (Tools | Options | Mail Format) Open a new message Click in the body of the message Find an animated picture on a web site or suc...

Outlook 2000 error #10
I am getting the following error "OUTLOOK.exe has generated eorros and will shut down. You need to restart OUTLOOK". This happens within about 2 minutes of starting outlook unless I start typing right away and keep typing. ...

customize outlook #2
I can not open customize outlook. Itried the suggestion in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article 820575. It did not help. Any suggestions. Nothing happens when you click on Customize Outlook Today,=20 even after changing the DWORD value as suggested in the=20 article. >-----Original Message----- >What errors are you getting? What is not working? Be=20 specific. > >--=81 >Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] > >Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion=20 intact. > > >After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer >Jeb Bankert <jebesq@bankertpc....

Tasks for Outlook
Looking for add-in program that allows use of predefined list of scheduled activities/tasks for Outlook. Two years ago I found a program called either calendarpro or procalendar that was originally developed for law offices to keep track of court/filing dates and activities There's a link to a program called CalendarPro at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm, but the site doesn't look too promising as far as actually having that file anymore. However, there are some other solutions listed on that Slipstick page that might interest you. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outloo...

Running CRM Outlook client on a terminal server
I have installed the Outlook CRM client on the TS in install mode as administrator. The problem is that only the administrator has the addins. I can't get other users to also access the CRM addins to Outlook. Given that all our users are on terminals, this is essential for us to use CRM properly. Regards Mark Dutton Hi Mark, You have to install the Outlook for CRM client personally for that user to get hands on the CRM client. Correct me if I'm wrong here - somebody. Monika >-----Original Message----- >I have installed the Outlook CRM client on the TS in >install...

Outlook with multiple users
New Outlook user. Trying to set up with multiple users and having each users emails private and secure. Cannot find how to set this up. Need step by step set up of this if it can be done. Please indicate the version of outlook you are using. Will these users be logging into the computer using their own credentials or Do they all share one user account? "Barry" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b8401c49cf5$595eeb90$a301280a@phx.gbl... > New Outlook user. Trying to set up with multiple users > and having each users emails private and s...

Why does Outlook 2007 not retain my email password?
I have just installed a trial version of Office 2007 Small Business, I have entered in all the settings for my email, but for some reason it won't retain my password, even after I've ticked "Save Password". Then as the scheduled "Send & Receive" takes place, I continuously keep being prompted to enter my "Network Password", if I don't enter this in, I don't received my emails. I have been entering in my email password, & repeatedly ticking "Save Password", but it just doesn't what to remember it. I have tried ...

Finding Outlook Address Book to restore?
I did a full backup of a laptop and then reformatted the hard drive and reinstalled Win98 and my Office 2000 software. I am not sure where to look on the backup files in order to pull the address book and email folders back in. Can anyone give me a guick pointer on where to look? Thanks Look here for all the information you need on backup and restoration of Outlook data: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Replies sent to my e-mail address will probably not be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread....

Outlook #99
I have gotten Outlook Express on my computer somehow and I want it off. I can send no messages and open no attachments. When I open an email it cuts the internet off. I want Outlook Only. Thank You, Sybil Jenkins jenk3@swbell.net I have this same stupid problem somebody help! Please ----- Sybil Jenkins wrote: ---- I have gotten Outlook Express on my computer somehow and I want it off. I can send no messages and open no attachments. When I open an email it cuts the internet off. I want Outlook Only Thank You Sybil Jenkin jenk...

Outlook 2003 & text messages
When you want to text message someone's cell phone from your computer you use their cell phone number as their address. When I do this Outlook gives me an error message that it doesn't recognize it as an email address (I assume because there is no @whatever) and will not let me send. I do not see a way to override this and send anyway, surely it must be there. Could someone please tell me how to do this. Thanks in advance... Bob you have to send it as an email with the @ sign your computer is not a phone "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@cox.net> wrote in message n...

why won't animations move in outlook 2007 emails
-- thank you Keith mole <kjmsafe-pot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote: <nothing> Because Microsoft removed the ability to display anomation from Outlook 2007. -- Brian Tillman Outlook 2007 does not support animated GIFs anymore due to tighter security handling. Patrick Schmid [OneNote MVP] -------------- http://pschmid.net *** Office 2007 RTM Issues: http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/11/13/80 *** Customize Office 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/customize RibbonCustomizer Add-In: http://pschmid.net/office2007/ribboncustomizer OneNote 2007: http://pschmid.net/office2007/onenote *** Subsc...

Outlook access
I would like to know if there is a way to set up outlook so that two people can use one computer to access their separate e-mail accounts. Is there somewhere they can set up a login? Yes on the PC, set up each person to have their own Windows Account. See Windows Control Panel, User accounts. Danny wrote: > I would like to know if there is a way to set up outlook so that two people > can use one computer to access their separate e-mail accounts. Is there > somewhere they can set up a login? You can either create two outlook profiles within one windows account or ...

WEBSITE ANIMATIONS
Im trying to create a website with an animation but when I try to insert it (through the tool-bar) it won't let me. I created the animation in Macromedia flash, could that be why it's not working? -- AC Using a SWF file (Flash) in Publisher http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/articles/81253.aspx -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Andrew" <Andrew@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AA7D80D-E91A-4BFB-B684-4483EBCCC36E@microsoft.com... > Im trying to create a website with an anim...

outlook problem #32
When the system is powered up for the first time outlook come up with the error "your microsoft exchange server is unavailable" if I do a retry it works. It will work all the time until the system is powered off. Than you get the retry message again. If you have had this problem please E-Mail me the fix. Thanks ...

Promoting an Outlook email to CRM
Why isn't 'Sent' information saved to the CRM Email activity when I promote an Outlook email to CRM? ...

Opening an Outlook 2003 pst in Outlook 2002
I had my hard drive wiped out at work and lost all my mail in the ps file (Outlook 2002). I have most of that mail imported into my Outloo 2003 at home from which I exported a pst file, to try to open or impor at work. Outlook 2002 refuses to do it, saying the pst file is no compatible with this version of the Personal Folders service. Any wa around this ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com You need to create a legacy (Outlook 97 - 2002) pst file and not the new...

Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express?
Can I view image attachments in Outlook like they appear in Outlook Express, where they appear underneath the message body? Alternatively, can I "preview" them, rather than having to start up my image editing program just to see them? Thanks. No you can't view them inline. Have you tried changing the default program for opening images to your preview program so that it starts up automatically when you double click on an image attachment? "tasbill" <bill_griffin1@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:02c501c393c4$d8bc5480$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Can I view ima...

Outlook Distrubution List
Is there any way that I can save a disturbution list that I have made to a network drive, or a cd, and put load the distrubution list to other computers in my building? ...

Outlook Not Responding #6
Outlook will not open on my computer. I have been using it for several years but today it simply will not open. the frame appears but the hourglass never goes away. When i go to task manager it states that outlook is not responding. You may have a corrupted outcmd.dat file. This is the file that stores your toolbar customizations, and when it becomes corrupted, Outlook can't use it at startup to build your toolbars, thus causing the hangups. Try renaming or deleting your outcmd.dat file while Outlook is closed. Renaming it might be the best idea if you have a lot of customizatio...

Outlook 2007 06-01-10
How do I cure error message 0x8800CCC69 so that outlook will send my mail? "Jillphil" <Jillphil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BE953643-2CF9-4BF8-870F-B57104096B38@microsoft.com... > How do I cure error message 0x8800CCC69 so that outlook will send my mail? The error should be 0x800ccc69 and indicates you're not properly authenticating to the outgoing server. See if this helps: http://www.msoutlook.info/question/36 -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

Outlook 2003 Profile question
I think I may have a corrupted profile. I know how to create a new profile, but can someone point me to info on how to transfer all the settings, rules etc from one profile to another? thanks -- Gordon Burgess-Parker Interim Systems and Management Accounting www.gbpcomputing.co.uk Take a look at these pages for info on Outlook data backup or transfer: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.howto-outlook.com/Howto/backupandrestore.htm http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Gordon" <gordonbp1@yahoo.co....

Animation query
I have created a slide in PowerPoint 2007 where to the left I have 4 bullet points and to the right I have inserted 4 pictures in association to the bullet points. I am trying to animate the slide so that I get bullet point 1 come in then picture 1, Bullet 2 then picture 2 etc. However, I am able to get all the bullets to come in 1,2,3,4 etc then the pictures 5,6,7,8. But if I try to move the first picture to come in after the first bullet the picture takes up number 1 spot then all the bullets. To resume, I can't seem to seperate the bullets to allow a picture to come ...

import Outlook 2002 Inbox to Outlook 2007 Inbox
I want to transfer my inbox from my old computer using Outlook 2002 over to my new computer usinig Outlook 2007. Is this possible. One used to be able to import and export these files from Outlook to an external drive. Is that possible with OUtlook 2007? It's possible, but it's wrong. Exporting and importing have never been the correct way to transfer Outlook data. Just open your old file in Outlook and copy what you want from it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Thurman" <Thurman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8DFCDFA4-D190-42B8-90D2-F403174C2...