An OLE registration error occured

Hi,

When I start Outlook 2000, I get the message "An OLE
registration error occured. The program is not correctly
installed. Run setup again for the program".

When I press OK it closes.
I tried to repair did not work.
I uninstalled it then installed again still not working.

Note that I am experiencing some kind of adware/hijacking
with internet explorer. Word, Excell and Access work
properly.

How can I fix the registration error.

Thanks for your help.
jmassry.
0
jmassry (2)

IMS wont start ; Error 1067
Running Exchange 5.5 SP4, and MS Server 2000 box. This morning External emails were not going out. Internal emails are fine... In my services, I see IMS isnt starting... When I try to start it manually I get Error 1067... Can anyone please guide me in a solution. Thanks in advance. Chris Look in App and Sys Event logs and see http://support.microsoft.com/search/default.aspx?spid=1776&query=1067&catalog=LCID%3D1033&pwt=false&title=false&kt=ALL&mdt=0&comm=1&ast=1&ast=2&ast=3&mode=a&x=12&y=13 Chris wrote: > Running Exchange 5.5 SP4,...

Msconfig error....
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CA7D92.AD9D60F0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi there, I go to make some changes in the StartUp tab of the Msconfig. Then when = I exit it comes up with an "Access Denied....." error. And something to = do with local permissions for one or more services. What can I do to fix this? Thanks, Gordon ------=_NextPart_000_001A_01CA7D92.AD9D60F0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-...

error code 800004002
after allowing windows to install updates my computer has been unable to complete "logging off" and ends up not shutting down correctly... I then have to boot back up in safe mode... since these updates were installed I can no longer search for new updates and I get error code 800004002 while trying to get new updates in an attempt to fix the issue windows dumped on me... HELP HELP... I am running Vista business and have been allowing windows to install all updates... This is the first time it has caused a problem... not sure how I will view updates in the future should...

Microsoft Error Report on OneNote 2010 Beta: Detail Included
Microsoft Office 2010 Beta OneNote One original notebook and several of the included templates Original notebook is password protected. On startup of OneNote 2010, the first page of the original notebook appears, along with the grey screen where you are supposed to click to enter your password. Before I get a chance to click to enter the password, the following message appears: Microsoft OneNote has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The information you were working on might be lost. Microsoft OneNote can try to recover it f...

OLE Program Error
When trying to edit a WordArt object that worked properly in the past now receives the following error message and cannot be opened for editing. Error Message: Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE program server program to complete this task. What can be done to aleviate this error? I have gone through the support database and it is way above my head. I'm wondering if it has to do with any MS updates? If any of you are able to assist, it would be deeply appreciated. It would be helpful to know the version of Publisher you are using. There are different solutions for ...

Error Sending Some Emails
Hi, I get the error below after i send to most of the email addresses that i use. I can send any emails through Tiscali's own mail client. Any ideas? ========================================================= Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: RE: Cardiff Sent: 18/02/2004 15:41 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'Andy Ball' on 18/02/2004 15:41 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) Bob <boblawley@tiscali.co.uk> wrote: > ======================...

Error access SQL data when Generating an RM HATB detail
I have a user that is receiving the error message "Error accessing SQL data" when attempting to generate a detailed RM HATB to a file. This is only happening on one of the companies. I have seen a message stating a bad Reports.dic, but it seems to me that if it was a bad Reports.dic it would occur on all companies for all users. The user only receives this message when generating the report to file, not when generating it to screen. Any ideas? Thanks, -- Bonnie Pitchford Systems Accounting Manager Mercury Companies, Inc. Do they have full read/write/create permissions in t...

error message 1935 when i download office 2007 plz help!
every time i download windows office 2007 it stops loading half way through and displays: Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation assembly component {97F81AF1-0E47-DC99-A01F-C8B3B9A1E18E}. HRESULT: OX8007054F Setup failed. Rolling back changes. then all downloaded progress is destalled. my computer is a vista basic i have tried many different solutions and none work. also a few solutions show that i need to have a ".NET Framework version 2.0" or ".NET Framework version 1.1" installed. i have a .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. im not sure if this affec...

Error automating outlook from .net
Hi I created a setup file of my vb.net app and remotely installed it on a client's machine. The app bombs at start-up with the error; Error while initializing application: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {0006F03A-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error: 8007007e. The application also gave a stack trace which is given below at the end. What's more there is no JIT debugger on the target system. In OleView when I try to expand the Microsoft Outlook 8.0 Object Library node by clicking on the + sign I get the below error; CoGetClass...

MBS Error???
I've recently had to reinstall a 7.5 client, and now when the user goes to Transactions -> Sales -> Collections Main, they get the following message: Unhandled form exception: Dictionary not loaded EXCEPTION_CLASS_FORM_MISSING SCRIPT_CMD_FORMDICT Any help would be appreciated! Regards, Robert Did you install Collection Manager on that machine? You can easily find out by looking at dynamics.set. If you don't see Collection Manager referenced, it's not installed. "Robert Davis" <radbase@cox-internet.com> wrote in message news:%23AHSYretEHA.376@T...

Excel Error!!
Hi there, Please Please can you help me! Evertime I try to change the font colour in an excel spread sheet saved on my local hardrive I get the following error message and Excel just shuts down: Exception access violation (Ox0000005), Address:Ox77f7d4b1 I am using Windows NT. Many thanks in advance. Mark: My first, knee-jerk reaction is that your Excel has heartburn and might need to be reloaded. Some things I'd check, however, is the color palatte in use by your display. Go to any open area of your desktop, right-click, click Properties, click the Settings ...

winserver 2003 registration
I've downloaded Dynamics GP Toolkit Virtual Machine, when I log in as administrator I was told to register the windows server 2003. I tried registering via internet but it doesn't work, probably my virtual machine is not working properly. I am using VMware by the way. Is there anyway I can do the registration by phone instead? can anyone provide me with the ID to register? Thanks. Yohanes ...

MS MONEY 2004 Errors
I have MS MONEY 2004, but I am finding that when I try to download my transactions manually from my bank the program needs to restart. When I restart the account shows that it downloaded the information and shows the correct account balance......... BUT the transactions do not appear. When I try to download again it crashes. Based on what I mentioned do I need to reinstall? Is my data file corrupted? Will I lose my data? Thanks for all your help you can give me!! Maybe but probably not. Possibly. Probably not. In any case, you do have verified backups, don't you? You might want to re...

sysgen error...
Hi all, Yesterday, i tried to install windows CE 6.0 on my Windows 7(ultimate edition). This is the installation procedure i followed, 1) Installed Visual Studio 2005 2) Installed Visual Studio 2005 sp1 3) Installed Visual Studio 2005 platform builder service pack 1 4) Installed Windows CE 6.0 5) Installed Windows CE 6.0 R2. 6) Installed Windows CE 6.0 R3. 7) Installed Cumulative update for the year 2009.(ARMv4I) 8) Installed jan,feb and march 2010 monthly updates... After, this i tried to build my platform(ARMv4I architecture based soc). I have the bsp which is tested tho...

http://LongPathTool.com
http://LongPathTool.com - Copy, Unlock and Delete Path Too Long files Do you have error messages?, like : Path too long. Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk Cannot delete file: Access is denied There has been a sharing violation. Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name. The source or destination file may be in use. The file is in use by another program or user. Error Deleting File or Folder Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use. Error Copyi...

FRX Active X Error 429
Hello all I am have just installed FRX on a client machine and receive and Error 429: "Active X component can't create object" when trying to Generate Report any help would be appreciated Never Mind .. I just needed to update to MDAC 2.8 "B" <nixtootec@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OvT15xlzEHA.352@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hello all I am have just installed FRX on a client machine and receive and > Error 429: "Active X component can't create object" when trying to Generate > Report > > any help would be appreciated > > ...

Getting Compile error
Invalid use of the me keyword - when I step thru: If IsNull(Me.NextToContact.Value) Then MsgBox "You Must Fill in the required date in the NextContactDate Box" Exit Sub End if But Why? Never mind, I just transferred these code lines to my Forms.code module; Before they were in a Standard module. "JMay" wrote: > Invalid use of the me keyword - when I step thru: > > If IsNull(Me.NextToContact.Value) Then > MsgBox "You Must Fill in the required date in the NextContactDate Box" > Exit Sub > End if > > But Why? ...

Error 337 and Error 270 Win 2008
Hi everyone, Hopefully someone can help me out here. DPM server is Win 2K3 I am trying to protect some Win 2K8 Machines (Domain Controllers) As soon as i make the Servers domain controllers i get a communication error 270. If i try to add the server manually to the dpm server, it will install and dpm recognises it but gives me a 270 error. If i try to let dpm install the agent i am getting an error 337. I have taken these from the event viewer. If any one can help me, i would be really thankful. Event Type: Error Event Source: DCOM Event Category: None Event ID: 1...

OLE
I have a table with fields (Id primary key) and (d_object OLE) The field d_Object contain (data base) as OLE Dear all I want to use VBA To Copy OLE from the table and put it in specific place on my H.D (D:\) for example Is This possible Note this posts also post to table design Thank you It's "Blobs" you want to know about, (binary long objects or somethikng like that.) Its a complex procedure about opening a file for writing, and insterting the blob. I didn't understand it when I tried (to read blobs *in* to OLE) go google "write OLE Blob" or look for...

Error 0x8024002D
When trying to install Office 2007 SP 2 downloaded by Microsoft Update, I recived error 0x8024002D. I am running Windows XP Service Pack 3 with all the latest high priority updates. What is the cause of the problem and how do I fix it? Jerry Not sure if these address your issue, Jerry. Have a look see anyway. <http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=3cee7ec3-95c4-47b4-b2f0-aaaa9b800454&mid=3cee7ec3-95c4-47b4-b2f0-aaaa9b8004...

Error Message when open Payroll Void Checks Window
Hello when i go to Transactions >> Payroll >> Void Checks i get this message: "You cannot void Payroll cheques. A computer cheque run is in process." Actually in test environment I try to browse ( UPR_WORK_MSTR) UPR10200 table and find 1 Record . if I delete it then Windows Void Checks opened properly ! The Question here : Is there Any effect if I delete this Record? If yes, what's the solution? To solve your problem goto Transactions --> Payroll --> Build Checks --> click Remove Remove the build check. When you are in process of build checks...

Error message 0x800ccc13 #4
Does anyone know what error message #0x800ccc13 means. I get it when I hit the sned/receive button. I can send email through Outlook 2000 but I can't receive anything. The message says that a TCP/IP error occured while trying to send data to the serever. All of my server set up info appears correct. I appreciate any answers ...

IDispatch error #3121 ...
Hi Any ideas what this IDispatch error #3121 means? I got this error when doing a search on a VC++ (v6.0 pro) application with SQL 7.0 and Win2000 (recently converted from NT) as the backend, workstation on Win98. I couldn't locate the description list of the error messages. Can you help? Thanks. ...

Excel calculations round off error
Hello All, Today I was using excel to do some expense calcs and there was som round off error when I calculate percentages. If I multiply a number by 0.07 it will round down, but I want it t round up. Is there a way to control the rounding? Thank -- jimbo_jone ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jimbo_jones's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2724 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=48202 Jimbo Look at the formulas ROUNDUP, ROUNDDOWN in help -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP -...

screenshot changed to text: OLE-object: Picture
Hello, One of our users sent an RTF email with two pasted screenshots. When forwarding or replying, the first screenshot is replaced with the text: << OLE-object: Picture (Metafile) >> The second screenshot is replaced by the text: << OLE-object: Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) >> In previous cases I always told the person who complained to tell the sender that he has to attach, not paste, the screenshots. But in this case I was asked to investigate the issue. I am quite sure that it is impossible for the receiver to prevent the change from image to text. I hav...