All of the e-amils I receive are duplicated

Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I cannot
stop this?
0
Mary1 (682)

A common reason being anti virus intergrated with outlook

"Mary" <Mary@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Every e-mail I receive from contact comes twice (is duplicated) and I
> cannot
> stop this?

0
notvalid5776 (249)
5/12/2009 11:11:44 PM

See if this helps: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/duplicates.htm
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16052)

e-mail #3
I am using Publisher 2007 and and new to using it. I have a newsletter (11"X17" with some graphics) that I print and mail bi-monthly. Is there any way I can create the same file into an e-mail in Outlook or Outlook Express? Any Ideas or suggestions for using other programs instead of those mentioned are appreciated. Papasan PDF attachment? 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=4D951911-3E7E-4AE6-B059-A2E79ED87041&displaylang=en -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.m...

=SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"),(Data1!$E$1:$E$500))
Hi =SUMPRODUCT((Data1!$B$1:$B$500="March")*(Data1!$C$1:$C$500="New York"), (Data1!$E$1:$E$500)) In plain english the formula above means: Sum cells E1 to E500 (last argument) if in B1 to B500 the value is "March" and if in C1 to C500 the value is "New York". SUMPRODUCT is like SUMIF on steroids and it allows you to automate all these reports that you develop with data that you import from a large centralized database, centralized accounting, manufacturing and sales programs or the Internet. The last argument (preceded by a comma) tells Excel what to...

How do I block messages from one particular e-mail adress?
I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it possible to block those messages? yes. right click an email from them, Junk mail, add to junk senders list -- Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Marco" <Marco@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9517F371-5BC9-46D6-8979-9FB489585258@microsoft.com... >I dont want to receive e-mails from one certain adress. Is it...

delete rows that have a duplicate id keeping the upper row
I neeed a macro that will delte a row based on a duplicate value in column A; Row col A col B col C Claim Number DCC Warranty Code 1 0132482B DTYC 03D 2 0137448A 1 3 0141614A 01D 4 0141614A 5 0141614A 6 0143504B 1 7 0154120A DW77 01D 8 0154120A 9 0159953A DWL0 03D...

Outlook 2003 crashes on send/receive
title says most of it . . . my Outlook 2003 crashes every time I do a send / receive, and I get this message: http://www.tengokuonline.com/stupiderror.jpg i am running Windows XP Home version 2002, service pack 1 - but i have the same error on my desktop (running Windows XP Professional, don't have it here with me for exact specs). any ideas? ...

e ...

Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to
How to set-up next feature Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) Ed I have not seen an auto-response feature in CRM. "ed" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0bac01c3b4e3$2ca0d6e0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > How to set-up next feature > Auto-response e-mail: Generate auto-response e-mail to > customer requests. (MS CRM Overview from MBS site) > ...

duplicate messages #5
When I hit send/receive to get my new messages they arrive in duplicates. How can I change this? Do you have any rules set up? "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA69E48C-CE14-4036-89E6-44F5FF79F920@microsoft.com... > When I hit send/receive to get my new messages they arrive in duplicates. > How can I change this? Hi Cindy, Here are some things to look for that can cause duplicates. 1) Two or more accounts that check the same mailbox. 2) Two or more inbox rules that act on the same message. 3) Antivirus/Antispam software that doesn...

A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf...
I'm using Outlook 2002 and a UK Accounts package called Sage. This package allows me to send invoices via email. Everytime I send an email I have to wait 5 seconds before I can click YES, and if I have a lot of invoices to send, this does take quite some time. Is there a way to "override" this setting so that it sends them automatically without asking me? I know the security reasons why this feature is there, its just a hinderance thats all. I do have uptodate virus checking on my emails that will hopefully catch worm viruses trying to send without my knowledge. Anyway, I h...

How can I export emails and retain the date received information
I've purchased a new computer and I a am going to export all of emails to a file for importing to outlook on my new computer. This is a snap except that I loosed the date received information. How can I retain the date received for sorting emails? You can't. That's one of many reasons why no one would use export for this. Just open your Outlook data file in the new installation and copy what you want from it. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Johnny Ringo" <Johnny Ringo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BA7A3635-EFA6-4E0B-A80E-B83F8E519EDD@mi...

P L E A S E
Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts below this post). Please. Thank you. "Jan Plastenjak" <none@ms.com> wrote in message news:ewOtE0A3DHA.2700@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > > Please, could someone help me with "DLL (Resource)" post (some 25 posts > below this post). Please. What? I'm to search through the newsgroup looking for find your post? I don't think so... Cheers Richard. Jan, I have already answered your post, let me repeat it: "If you go to www.microsoft.com and enter the fo...

Received/Not Invoiced Report
Hi, When the Received Not Invoiced report is run, returns and voids are not included in the output. Has anyone else experienced this issue, and does anyone have any ideas as to how to fix it. We are running GP 7.5. Thank you in advance for any help. Let me know if you need any other information. Sarah "Sarah" wrote: > Hi, > > When the Received Not Invoiced report is run, returns and > voids are not included in the output. Has anyone else > experienced this issue, and does anyone have any ideas as > to how to fix it. We are running GP 7.5. Tha...

Send/receive complete every minute
I am using Outlook 2003 on Windows XP SP2. When it is opened, I am seeing "send/receive complete" pop up on the status bar every 60 seconds or so. It disappears after a few seconds. Clicking on it has no effect (no dialog box pops up). It seems to be independent of the regular send/receive mail cycle. Deactivating auto send/receive has no effect. I tried turning off auto send/receive (both on accounts individually and as a group), changing the interval, etc. I have already used Detect and Repair. All useless. I have 4 POP accounts plus hotmail. Does anyone know why th...

E-Mail Printing Problem
I posted this problem 6 or 8 months ago and have not yet seen a solution. The problem is on certain emails (Schwab Confirms as an Example) about 1" of the right side of the email is cropped. I documented and reported the problem to MSFT and someone from MSFT replied that they were aware of the issue and were working on it. That was many many months ago. The problem is/was not printer dependent or operating system dependant - just Internet Explorer and/or Windows Live Mail. It was apparent at that time that other people were experiencing the same problem. Is anyone aware...

auto e-mail checking
Hi guys, I was wondering if someone out there could tell me if there's a way to check for e-mail automatically. What I mean by this is that I would not have to be "clicking" send/receive, each time that I need to check for new e- mail. Thanks in advance. Rudy Tools > Options > Internet E-mail. Check my local network for connections(s) for new mail every ____ minutes. You may also want to check the auto dial button if you're not always online. "Rudy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:01b601c3a244$da477da0$a601280a@phx.g...

E-mail Router doesnt get E-mail from Exchange
Hi, I've setup CRM with Exchange E-mail Router successfully until I did either 1 of the following. 1. Disabling E-mail user 2. Change server IP address 3. Installing RAS Does anyone of the above affects Exchange E-mail Router? If not, may i know whether is there any place where i can configure Exchange E-mail Router? Last solution, do you think reinstalling Exchange E-mail Router will help? Any help appreciated. Thanks a lot!! David Loke -------------------------------------------- ReadySpace Network Pte Ltd www.readyspace.com ...

Receive time OFF?
It's now 11:00AM, I have a couple messages in my inbox that came in earlier this morning that have a receive time of 11:30AM and 11:25AM. So now, new messages coming in show up UNDER these two. This happens all the time. Where is that bogus receive time coming from? These are from outside the company, everything internal has the "correct" receive time. We have exchange server 2003, Outlook 2003, my DST updates all worked back when I did them. It does look like dst because the sent time in the message is about an hour earlier. dlw <dlw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Attaching an e-mail into an e-mail
Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 but w/ 2003 it does not. Any suggestions? can you be a bit more specific, what is it that isnt working now ?? Regards Davidt "Hope" wrote: > Our boss likes for us to draft her e-mails to be sent out. We type and > attach the e-mail she wants, send it to her and all she has to do is open it > up, make her changes and hit send. This used to work w/ 2000 b...

Can't send e-mail or access to my Inbox e-mails.
This is the error message that I get when I tried to send an e-mail: Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'test', Account: 'pop.gcgroup.co.uk', Server: 'send.one.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Please let me know what do I have to do. Thanks! Regards, Jannie Turn off e-mail scanning in your anti-virus program. It is a redundant layer of protection that eats up CPUs, slows down ...

send e-mail formated
to send e-mail in the format of a table. With tabulations Inside of the body of the e-mail How do I do? Frank Dulk wrote: > to send e-mail in the format of a table. With tabulations > Inside of the body of the e-mail > How do I do? You cannot do this with the built in SendObject function. You would need to automate an external messaging library like Outlook or CDO that supports an HTML formatted message body. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP Email (as appropriate) to... RBrandt at Hunter dot com You would have an example for me to have the initial steps. &quo...

formatting lost in e-mail
I have Outlook 2002. I have it set up with HTML formatting. I created an e-mail and formatted it with different colors, different alignments, boxes around some paragraphs, and more. When I send the e-mail its formatting is lost. I sent it to myself and its all in plain text, no color just Black & White, no special font. Nothing. How can I corrent this? Are you using Word as the editor? Are you behind an Exchange server? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Ba...

Can you set two e-mail accounts on outlook 03?
Yes. Tools, email accounts, add accouynt. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "hopeful" <hopeful@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA1880E4-9F70-4148-91FC-469CC1523DA3@microsoft.com... > ...

Not receiving mail. . .
I have 15 addresses in my contacts list and although the box in safety options is checked to trust email from contacts, Windows mail blocks five of them from getting through. The other ten are fine. I have added the names to the safe senders list to see if that would help and it did not so I removed them again. Everything worked fine until a couple of months ago. It is a POP3 account. I can see the messages in web mail on the servers home page but they delete when downloading to Windows Mail. Also I have checked no automatic filtering. I have posted before but have not received ...

No Sound when Mail Received.
I believe I have set the option that allows for this, yet it doesn't work. Any ideas? Help much appreciated! Thanks! Frank What version? "frank1492" <frank1492@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:voi60256ht1m5ncrrnvuo5q1121di09gkn@4ax.com... >I believe I have set the option that allows for this, yet > it doesn't work. Any ideas? > Help much appreciated! > Thanks! > Frank Part of the 2003 Office Pro package. On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:12:16 -0800, "Chuck Davis" <newsgroup at anthemwebs dot com>...

e-mail problem #4
Just bought a new computer. How can I find or change my password so I can have my original e-mail address Jeff <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Just bought a new computer. How can I find or change my > password so I can have my original e-mail address How is it that you don't know your own password? -- Brian Tillman ...