after some time sent mail turns as i symbol mail why?

sent mail  turns with i symbol in sent items    when i' using outlook.    why
it is happening so  and what does it mean?

0
Stalin (1)

It means you are tracking that email for voting or other purposes. =20

See http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/icons.htm

--=20
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After furious head scratching, Stalin asked:

| sent mail  turns with i symbol in sent items    when i' using
| outlook.    why it is happening so  and what does it mean?

E-mail router for multiple CRM deployments
Is it supported using 1 exchange server? Yes, for instance you would have one exchange server on an SBS 2003 deployment. "Rock3" wrote: > Is it supported using 1 exchange server? I can use 1 e-mail router installation for any number of CRM deployments in domain& "Curt Spanburgh" wrote: > Yes, for instance you would have one exchange server on an SBS 2003 > deployment. > > > "Rock3" wrote: > > > Is it supported using 1 exchange server? ...

Time zone
When I noticed the clock on my pc was wrong, I changed the time zone from Pacific to Eastern which is my correct U.S. time zone. After doing this, all of the items inserted as "all day" appointments in my monthly calendar are displayed with an image of a clock on either side of the appointment. The option to display clocks is turned off in the settings. Why is this happening and how can I prevent it from happening. Right now, I've had to put back the Pacific time zone and adjust to the pc not telling the right time. Is there any other solution? Thanks! ddlaz No ...

Unknow Mail Recipient
Outlook 2002 SP3 We have a client who when sending an email will have the 'To' or 'CC' name display as '~Unknown~' in the sent email. The client sends mail from Outlook using a 3rd party application address book.The emails are being received, so I don't believe it is an issue at the recipients end. When the properties of these unknown contacts on the email are opened the Display Name is "~Unknown~" but the email address is correct. Has anybody seen anything like this, or can suggest a likely cause and/or resolution Thanks, Richard Nearly everytime...

Double or more recieve mail problem.
hi i have a problem outlook 2003, Office xp Althought people send one mail , outlook recieve double or more mail .(when i enter the webmail i can see only one mail) how can i solve it. Thanks Do you have email antivirus integration enabled? If so then disable it. Download all the messages on your server (I'm assuming this is POP3) with another email client or a new Outlook profile and see if Outlook behaves itself afterwards. -- Bill R "gmk" <gmk@eman.com.tr> wrote in message news:%23hf%23ciMBIHA.1212@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hi > i have a problem outlook...

double mail sent
Hi! I've a problem on mdaemon on W2003 Sometimes I send 2 same messages.... and I think that using webmail I don't have this problem (only with outlook express) Can you help me? Thanks On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:32:33 +0200, roberta <roby@tis.it> wrote: >Hi! I've a problem on mdaemon on W2003 > >Sometimes I send 2 same messages.... and I think that using webmail I >don't have this problem (only with outlook express) > >Can you help me? > >Thanks This is a SQL server newsgroup, if you are having problems with mdaemon you may ...

HOW CAN i DEVELOP A FORMULA THAT RESTRICY SYMBOLS CHARACTERS TO B
I am trying to developt a formula that restrict symbol characters to be entred as data, help me! This will limit data entry to alphanumeric characters: =SUMPRODUCT((MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("$1:$"&LEN(A1))),1)>="A")*(MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("$1:$"&LEN(A1))),1)<="Z")+ISNUMBER(-MID(A1,ROW(INDIRECT("$1:$"&LEN(A1))),1)))=LEN(A1) Are there any other characters which you may wish to enter? Steve D. "Rodrjua" <Rodrjua@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61E5CBBC-B00E-4BCF-B46D-8A9B5D247836@micr...

New mail does not show up in Outlook 2007
I am running the released version of Outlook 2007 and when I am not connected to Exchange and pop email, the email does not show up in any folder. I can find the email if I search in All Mail Items, and in the search view it says the mail is in MyFolders/Inbox, but it does not show up. In addition, if I move the email from the search results view to a different folder under MyFolders, it doesn't show up in that folder either even though the search view indicates that the email is now in that folder. As soon as I connect to Exchange, it shows up. It seems like Outlook is trying to do som...

Send/Receive continues 1000s of times
When Outlook does its regular send/receive it ends up sending and receiving thousands of times. The task pane shows an ever increasing number of tasks that it says have been completed successfully. When all it actually is doing is rechecking the mail accounts I have, over and over again. Literally thousands of times. This interferes with anything that I want to do in Outlook while this is going on. It seems to have started after I downloaded either the latest version of itunes or the latest version of Adobe (or some other application like that). Help! And thanks. Per Roady - MVP, th...

e-mail settings
I copied my settings from my older desktop computer but I can't send or receive e-mail on this laptop with Windows 7. Any suggestions? Assuming you installed Windows Live Mail... Do you get any error messages? If so, right-click on it, select Copy. then Paste it into a reply here. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "Pam" wrote in message news:F0ED8964-BBA5-4FF3-998E-88D7EE64C1C9@microsoft.com... I copied my settings from my older desktop computer but I can't send or receive e-mail on this laptop with Wind...

One time code
In either an SDI or MDI application, if I want to include some functionality ( such as serial port configuration and control thread) that can only be run once per application instance, where should that code go? I looked at the App class but it doesn't handle user messages ( at least by default ). Should the main code and worker thread go in the MainFrm class in the OnCreate function? Help? Ron H. ----------------- www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed* Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road ----------------- If it has to do with the "wi...

what happens when i choose to "move mail box" from exchange task...
i=B4ve moved a user from a 5.5 to w2k3 it works fine... but=20 i turn out that after the adc rep that user had two almost=20 identical mailboxes and accounts so i moved the wrong=20 one... well, i thought, just delete it purge it and move=20 the right one ... but no exchange task is availble now=20 so ... what can i do ? i=B4m thing of using remove "exchange=20 attributes" but i doesn=B4t know exactly what it does. pleese someone know the answear ? The mailbox is likely linked to a disabled account. Look at the Primary NT Account via the 5.5 Admin. -- Hope that helps, Dan Towns...

sent emails?
When i send an email the person on the other end will see the wrong person it is from. I have reset everything in my out look but cant seem to get the last person that was here, his name off the sent emails. Please provide the following information: 1) Version of Outlook 2) Email environment (Exchange, POP3, etc.) 3) Are you using a PST? If so, what size is it? 4) Are there any error messages or numbers? 5) Are there any errors in your application event viewer that relates to Office or Outlook? 6) What troubleshooting steps have you taken yourself? PS What do you mean, the last person ...

cpu time
Hi, Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in my application take the most cpu time? Thanks! In article <u$YZa3o9EHA.2680@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>, dbg@012.net.il says... > Hi, > Can you tell me about good tool for vs-6 that can tell me what functions in > my application take the most cpu time? VS 6 includes a perfectly good profiler, which does exactly this. If you're working inside the environment, go to the link tab in the project settings, and click the "enable profiling" check box, then do a 'rebuild all' to gene...

Time Out a MsgBox
I have a file that runs a macro when it is open. This file may be opened manually or automatically by a macro from another file. If the file is opened manually I would like a MsgBox to prompt the user to end the macro before it gets into the body of the code. If the file is opened automatically I would like the MsgBox to automatically respond after a time delay to allow the macro to continue running the bulk of the code. Is there anyway to force a response to a MsgBox after a preset amount of time with no response from the user? Hi, How about this instead which closes...

Exchange outbound mail
Hi Exchange Users, i'm new to exchange and wondering if you can help. MS Exchange is working fine but there is a minor thing with the outgoing side if things. Can i configure Exchange to sent mail to my Domain Providers SMTP Server ? (belive you can since it could be done in Exchange Server 5.5) I use POP Beamer to download from my Domain Providers POP3 server and forwards to the Exchange Server. specify your Domain Provider's SMTP server as a smart host "Steven Jones" <steven45@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:Xns9595AB1002D8Csteven45ntlworldcom@194.168.222...

Contact list problem:Is it possible to use 'local' e-mail address that links to an external e-mail ?
I need to send alerts from MOM server to my cell@mobile.att.net. If try to enter this address on MOM directly, it doesn't work because it is an external address. Then I created a contact on the Exchange server. Alias is EmailAdmins. SMTP:cell@mobile.att.net. The only information I have on my local domain is my EmailAdmins (alias). If I enter cell@mobile.att.net that is still an external address. The problem here is that MOM app would not resolve the *alias* to the e-mail address on my contact list ( cell@mobile.att.net.) Any input on how I can establish a local e-mail address on my cont...

Calculating time and pay in excel
Hi, i'm trying to make a spreadsheet that can calculate pay per minute depending on an average length of time worked. Its driving me crazy and any help would be greatly appreciated! Coloumn A is length of time, at the bottom is a total time, next to that is an average length of time worked and this is then multiplied by the amount appropriate for that average. What would be the best way to work all of this out accurately? Many thanks for any help you can give Mark -- wobbleman ------------------------------------------------------------------------ wobbleman's Profile: http://www.e...

run time error
When I attempt to import a text file (.txt) in to Access, an error occurs. Run-time error �3163�: The field is too small to accept the amount of data you attempted to add. Try inserting or pasting less data When I click the Debug button this pops up: .Fields("TranType").Value = rs("MoveType").Value A different error occurs when save it to my desktop, and this is what happens.Run-time error �2185�: You can�t reference a property or method for a control unless the control has the focus. When I click the Debug button this pops up: MsgBox "Import File Not Found:&quo...

Start Time & End Time
I have a table of data for my Scheduled cutting list that is exported from another program into an Excel Spreadsheet and from this table I would like to be able to find the start and end time of the production runs automatically in a separate table. The table is set up like this Planned order Time Product Description Volume 12345 08:00:00 Product 1 3500 23435 11:32:00 Product 2 5680 14567 13:24:00 Product 3 10000 and so on. I can find the start time by us...

Internal recipient does not receive mail from one spesific user
Have anyone excperienced this problem: We have one user which is having problem sending mail to one recipient in the same exchange organisation. When this user sends mail to this recipient, the message is not received. When sending message the other way, everything is ok. Does anyone have tips to what we can try to solve this problem? Where should i try to look for problems? Message tracking in ESM. Figure out where the message ended up. Have you looked in the recipient's junk mail folder by any chance? Send an email with delivery receipt and see what the delivery receipt says... -...

Am I behind the times?
I have just installed Exchange sp2 on my SBS 2008 boxes and all went well. One weird thing at the end of one of the installs it said Web Apps (I think) couldn't restore default configuration, but everything seems to be working just fine. So then I went to look for updates and I see a few that I must have missed. I use WSUS on the network. One is Exchange SP2 update rollup 3. Go for it or no? Second, Windows Server 2008 SP2. Yikes, when did that come out for SBS? I wonder why it never popped up before since it looks like it's been out for quite some time. Nonetheless, s...

Transferring freight more than one time on a sales order
We frequently have partial shipments of sales orders and we leave the sales order open until everything has shipped instead of creating backorders. The system will allow you to have several tracking numbers for each order but you can only transfer the freight once. I would like to make the suggestion to be able to transfer freight more than one time. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, ...

Incorrect Time Stamps
Exchange seems to be stamping the wrong time on emails and events sporadically. All the times on servers are correct. Any thoughts? -- Craig Tuttle - Level I Exchange Tech UCNSB.org The time stamp can also be handled by the client. Which exact time field is being stamped wrong? Have you verified that the client has the correct time (i.e. Daylight savings time set correctly)? -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Craig Tuttle" <CraigTuttle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02D51926-77DC-43EB-A5B5-7A00F4530323@microsoft.com... > Exchange seems to b...

How chart time scale x-axis with another date serie
Hello all. I have this problem, I will need to create this chart that I don't know how to. Serie 1 is below which needs to be time scaled Date Count 1/1/2006 12 1/2/2006 3 1/3/2006 5 2/1/2006 18 2/3/2006 4 2/18/2006 9 4/1/2006 18 7/4/2006 38 Serie 2 - needs to plot the three dates in serie 1's time scaled X-Axis with symbols. 1/31/2006 2/18/2006 4/2/2006 I will look something like you have a line of count on a time-scaled chart, with 3 dates point in the x-axis. Please ...

Activity default due time
I need to stop the default coming up as 12:00am and set it to something like 9am so people get reminders at reasonable times. How can this be done? thanks Adrian Adrian, If you don't mind writing a few lines of code, look at "Setting a default time in a date field" in Client Side Scripting - More JavaScript Code - Part 3 (http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/topic.aspx?id=JS12). -- Michael H�hne, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 Feed: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/atom.aspx Custom Lookup Dialog: http://www.stunnware.com/crm2/?area=customLookup The ...