After Installing SB Accounting

I have Office 2003 and have installed Business Contact Manager. Had no
problem sending and recieving at that point. Received Small Business
Accounting and installed that. The installation included MSSQL service
Manager. Since that installation, I can receive all email but cannot send
any email longer that about two lines. Is the MSSQL mgr causing this problem
and what do I need to do to overcome this problem. I am on a home network
with 4 other comuters and have Office 2003 on a laptop and have no problem
sending email from that computer. I have not installed the SB Accounting
program on that computer so feel that the problem is associated with the
MSSQL mgr.

0
jas9637 (2)

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Transaction Report for All accounts and All Dates crashes
When I try to run a transaction report for ALL accounts and ALL dates, the report crashes and reverts back o the default customization. Was there a question here or is this a bug report? If you are looking for a solution, I think you will find that the binary search method defined in http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=104 will lead you to a problem with a specific transaction. msmoney -s or salv MAY fix it. Other tricks like moving all transactions except a problem one to another account and then deleting the problem account may be where you get to. "Alan Guggenheim" <anonym...

RE-Installing

Business Account
I just started using Money HB 2008 and I have an investment account which is for my small business. When I try to specify which accounts are a business account this account is not in the list of available choices. Can anyone help me make this account show as a business account? Thanks -- Neil Click the Business Tab and then the Products and Services sub tab, on the left pane under "other tasks" choose "Organize business accounts and categories" click the "Add Button" then "Account dropdown" you will then be faced with a screen to select...

When creating an account it does not appear
Hello I have an Vista home premium version sp2 . I just restored everything back to factory setting and just now done all the updates . I am tryiny to set up email accounts under Window Mail . My problem is after I have entfhe accountor ter all the data to be active I don't get a email folder for this account , nothing show up but yet all the server / data info is correct it just doesn't appear in Windows Mail program , how can I correct this ? Thanks "gladd8tor" <gladd8tor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB49C30A-FDCD-4587-A7BD-7...

My IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2. IMAP account in Outlook Express connecting to Exchange Server always fails but same account in Outlook always works. Error below: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. Configuration: Account: Director Server: Server1 User name: AD\Director Protocol: IMAP Port: 143 Secure(SSL): 0 Code: 800cccd1 I realize the workaround is domain/username/alias for the Outlook Express username. That still fails. I even made the alias the same as the username. Also fails. This very same workstation can access the...

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

Old Deleted AD account still receives mail
Hi all, I ahve user John Doe whose user acccount was deleted before AD migration. Somehow some mails are being sent to him. The Manager claims that he used the Distribution List found in the Global Address Book. Please help, Gary Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Updated: Meetng Sent: 10/6/2004 4:21 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: John Doe on 10/6/2004 4:21 AM The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient dire...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

Different email accounts
I would like to filter the 3 msn.com accounts I use into their own inboxes. Can this be done? Yes, this is done automatically when using the Outlook Connector to connect to your account. If you are connecting to your account via POP3 then see; http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/sortmail.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- "Jan Ogg" <Jan Ogg@discussions.micros...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

setting up 2 hotmail accounts in outlook 2002
From what I have seen, I should be able to set up 4 hotmail accounts in outlook 2002, butr I have only 2, and the second keeps getting a timeout error: I have tried deleting an recreating the account in outlook, but it makes no difference, and I have looked in knowledge base without getting a solution that works. Help? ...

Deleted account and its associated email is deleted...any way to recover or restore?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello! It's my first post here! I hope you can help. <br><br>I'm not that familiar with Entourage and a client of mine set up a new email account on Entourage for her new website...it's working great. She then deleted the old account (not sure if that account was POP or IMAP) which had 14,000 emails. When she deleted that old account, all 14,000 emails went with it. She now needs those back. <br><br>Is there anyway to recover those emails, or switch profiles, or some such thin...