after adding new address they do not come up in address book

I have a very large address book and now when I add new 
names to it and want to send out my newsletter the 
addresses I have added do not come up in the list. is 
there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any 
suggestions on how to fix this problem?

0
anonymous (74717)
4/17/2004 7:36:55 PM
outlook 87535 articles. 10 followers. Follow

6 Replies
578 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 58

Please provide at least some information.
Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you certain you are talking
about Outlook and not some other program? What version of Outlook is this?
How are you trying to add entries? What happens when you try?
-- 
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:05bd01c424b3$572fc1b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> I have a very large address book and now when I add new
> names to it and want to send out my newsletter the
> addresses I have added do not come up in the list. is
> there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any
> suggestions on how to fix this problem?
>


0
russval (3097)
4/17/2004 8:33:01 PM
>-----Original Message-----
>Please provide at least some information.
>Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you 
certain you are talking
>about Outlook and not some other program? What version 
of Outlook is this?
>How are you trying to add entries? What happens when you 
try?
>-- 
>Russ Valentine
>[MVP-Outlook]
>"ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote 
in message
>news:05bd01c424b3$572fc1b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
>> I have a very large address book and now when I add new
>> names to it and want to send out my newsletter the
>> addresses I have added do not come up in the list. is
>> there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any
>> suggestions on how to fix this problem?
>>
Hi I am using Outlook 2002 lets see if I can get the 
right terminology. In my contact folder I have another 
folder(is this called a distribution list?)  with all of 
my email addresses/contacts for my newsletter. in total 
of 992 contacts. I send out an email once a month and add 
new contacts to this folder as new people sign up.

Now when I add new contacts to this folder and try to 
send out a email, the address does not appear in the 
address book list. 
So there is no way of sending it out to the new contacts 
that i have added.
I have upgraded my microsoft office.
thank you for your patience.>
>.
>
0
anonymous (74717)
4/17/2004 9:12:51 PM
It does not sound like you are using a Distribution List. It sounds like you
are simply using a second Contacts Folder to group these Contacts, which
should work just fine (probably better than a DL anyway). These symptoms
suggest at least two possibilities:
1. You are not being careful to add these Contacts to the correct Folder.
Several methods for adding Contacts will add to the default folder, not a
subfolder. Which brings us back to one of my original questions. How exactly
are you adding these Contacts and how are you certain they are being added
to the subfolder?
2. Your subfolder is not configured correctly to appear in the Address Book
view. Make sure this subfolder is configured as an email address book in its
properties and that it appears correctly here: Go to Tools > E-mail accounts
> View or change existing directories or address books > Outlook Address
Book > Change. >

The more detail you provide, the better our chances of being able to
troubleshoot.
-- 
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:05f901c424c0$be507080$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >Please provide at least some information.
> >Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you
> certain you are talking
> >about Outlook and not some other program? What version
> of Outlook is this?
> >How are you trying to add entries? What happens when you
> try?
> >-- 
> >Russ Valentine
> >[MVP-Outlook]
> >"ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> in message
> >news:05bd01c424b3$572fc1b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> >> I have a very large address book and now when I add new
> >> names to it and want to send out my newsletter the
> >> addresses I have added do not come up in the list. is
> >> there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any
> >> suggestions on how to fix this problem?
> >>
> Hi I am using Outlook 2002 lets see if I can get the
> right terminology. In my contact folder I have another
> folder(is this called a distribution list?)  with all of
> my email addresses/contacts for my newsletter. in total
> of 992 contacts. I send out an email once a month and add
> new contacts to this folder as new people sign up.
>
> Now when I add new contacts to this folder and try to
> send out a email, the address does not appear in the
> address book list.
> So there is no way of sending it out to the new contacts
> that i have added.
> I have upgraded my microsoft office.
> thank you for your patience.>
> >.
> >


0
russval (3097)
4/17/2004 9:41:57 PM
>-----Original Message-----
>It does not sound like you are using a Distribution 
List. It sounds like you
>are simply using a second Contacts Folder to group these 
Contacts, which
>should work just fine (probably better than a DL 
anyway). These symptoms
>suggest at least two possibilities:
>1. You are not being careful to add these Contacts to 
the correct Folder.
>Several methods for adding Contacts will add to the 
default folder, not a
>subfolder. Which brings us back to one of my original 
questions. How exactly
>are you adding these Contacts and how are you certain 
they are being added
>to the subfolder?
>2. Your subfolder is not configured correctly to appear 
in the Address Book
>view. Make sure this subfolder is configured as an email 
address book in its
>properties and that it appears correctly here: Go to 
Tools > E-mail accounts
>> View or change existing directories or address books > 
Outlook Address
>Book > Change. >
>
>The more detail you provide, the better our chances of 
being able to
>troubleshoot.
>-- 
>Russ Valentine
>[MVP-Outlook]
><anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>news:05f901c424c0$be507080$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>>
>> >-----Original Message-----
>> >Please provide at least some information.
>> >Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you
>> certain you are talking
>> >about Outlook and not some other program? What version
>> of Outlook is this?
>> >How are you trying to add entries? What happens when 
you
>> try?
>> >-- 
>> >Russ Valentine
>> >[MVP-Outlook]
>> >"ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> 
wrote
>> in message
>> >news:05bd01c424b3$572fc1b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
>> >> I have a very large address book and now when I add 
new
>> >> names to it and want to send out my newsletter the
>> >> addresses I have added do not come up in the list. 
is
>> >> there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any
>> >> suggestions on how to fix this problem?
>> >>
>> Hi I am using Outlook 2002 lets see if I can get the
>> right terminology. In my contact folder I have another
>> folder(is this called a distribution list?)  with all 
of
>> my email addresses/contacts for my newsletter. in total
>> of 992 contacts. I send out an email once a month and 
add
>> new contacts to this folder as new people sign up.
>>
>> Now when I add new contacts to this folder and try to
>> send out a email, the address does not appear in the
>> address book list.
>> So there is no way of sending it out to the new 
contacts
>> that i have added.
>> I have upgraded my microsoft office.
>> thank you for your patience.>
>> >.
>> >I configured it as a address book and it is working 
now. thank you! When adding the new contacts I am in the 
newsletter/contact subfolder view and click on new 
contact and fill it in and then save it. 
I have one other question when I am sending an email and 
selecting which address book I want to use, there are now 
2 newsletter/contact address books listed. One works and 
the other doesn't. I went to view existing address books 
and deleted the one but it still comes up in the 
selection box. should I try to eliminate it or just let 
it be.
thank you so much for your help. Highly appreciate it!
>
>
>.
>
0
anonymous (74717)
4/17/2004 10:25:26 PM
Remove the invalid entry here:
Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing directories or address
books > Outlook Address Book > Change.

-- 
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:066801c424ca$e1ae0b50$a001280a@phx.gbl...
>
> >-----Original Message-----
> >It does not sound like you are using a Distribution
> List. It sounds like you
> >are simply using a second Contacts Folder to group these
> Contacts, which
> >should work just fine (probably better than a DL
> anyway). These symptoms
> >suggest at least two possibilities:
> >1. You are not being careful to add these Contacts to
> the correct Folder.
> >Several methods for adding Contacts will add to the
> default folder, not a
> >subfolder. Which brings us back to one of my original
> questions. How exactly
> >are you adding these Contacts and how are you certain
> they are being added
> >to the subfolder?
> >2. Your subfolder is not configured correctly to appear
> in the Address Book
> >view. Make sure this subfolder is configured as an email
> address book in its
> >properties and that it appears correctly here: Go to
> Tools > E-mail accounts
> >> View or change existing directories or address books >
> Outlook Address
> >Book > Change. >
> >
> >The more detail you provide, the better our chances of
> being able to
> >troubleshoot.
> >-- 
> >Russ Valentine
> >[MVP-Outlook]
> ><anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >news:05f901c424c0$be507080$a601280a@phx.gbl...
> >>
> >> >-----Original Message-----
> >> >Please provide at least some information.
> >> >Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you
> >> certain you are talking
> >> >about Outlook and not some other program? What version
> >> of Outlook is this?
> >> >How are you trying to add entries? What happens when
> you
> >> try?
> >> >-- 
> >> >Russ Valentine
> >> >[MVP-Outlook]
> >> >"ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote
> >> in message
> >> >news:05bd01c424b3$572fc1b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
> >> >> I have a very large address book and now when I add
> new
> >> >> names to it and want to send out my newsletter the
> >> >> addresses I have added do not come up in the list.
> is
> >> >> there a max to the number of conacts in my list? any
> >> >> suggestions on how to fix this problem?
> >> >>
> >> Hi I am using Outlook 2002 lets see if I can get the
> >> right terminology. In my contact folder I have another
> >> folder(is this called a distribution list?)  with all
> of
> >> my email addresses/contacts for my newsletter. in total
> >> of 992 contacts. I send out an email once a month and
> add
> >> new contacts to this folder as new people sign up.
> >>
> >> Now when I add new contacts to this folder and try to
> >> send out a email, the address does not appear in the
> >> address book list.
> >> So there is no way of sending it out to the new
> contacts
> >> that i have added.
> >> I have upgraded my microsoft office.
> >> thank you for your patience.>
> >> >.
> >> >I configured it as a address book and it is working
> now. thank you! When adding the new contacts I am in the
> newsletter/contact subfolder view and click on new
> contact and fill it in and then save it.
> I have one other question when I am sending an email and
> selecting which address book I want to use, there are now
> 2 newsletter/contact address books listed. One works and
> the other doesn't. I went to view existing address books
> and deleted the one but it still comes up in the
> selection box. should I try to eliminate it or just let
> it be.
> thank you so much for your help. Highly appreciate it!
> >
> >
> >.
> >


0
russval (3097)
4/18/2004 1:30:16 AM
thank you very much!!!
>-----Original Message-----
>Remove the invalid entry here:
>Tools > E-mail accounts > View or change existing 
directories or address
>books > Outlook Address Book > Change.
>
>-- 
>Russ Valentine
>[MVP-Outlook]
><anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>news:066801c424ca$e1ae0b50$a001280a@phx.gbl...
>>
>> >-----Original Message-----
>> >It does not sound like you are using a Distribution
>> List. It sounds like you
>> >are simply using a second Contacts Folder to group 
these
>> Contacts, which
>> >should work just fine (probably better than a DL
>> anyway). These symptoms
>> >suggest at least two possibilities:
>> >1. You are not being careful to add these Contacts to
>> the correct Folder.
>> >Several methods for adding Contacts will add to the
>> default folder, not a
>> >subfolder. Which brings us back to one of my original
>> questions. How exactly
>> >are you adding these Contacts and how are you certain
>> they are being added
>> >to the subfolder?
>> >2. Your subfolder is not configured correctly to 
appear
>> in the Address Book
>> >view. Make sure this subfolder is configured as an 
email
>> address book in its
>> >properties and that it appears correctly here: Go to
>> Tools > E-mail accounts
>> >> View or change existing directories or address 
books >
>> Outlook Address
>> >Book > Change. >
>> >
>> >The more detail you provide, the better our chances of
>> being able to
>> >troubleshoot.
>> >-- 
>> >Russ Valentine
>> >[MVP-Outlook]
>> ><anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >news:05f901c424c0$be507080$a601280a@phx.gbl...
>> >>
>> >> >-----Original Message-----
>> >> >Please provide at least some information.
>> >> >Outlook does not even use an address book. Are you
>> >> certain you are talking
>> >> >about Outlook and not some other program? What 
version
>> >> of Outlook is this?
>> >> >How are you trying to add entries? What happens 
when
>> you
>> >> try?
>> >> >-- 
>> >> >Russ Valentine
>> >> >[MVP-Outlook]
>> >> >"ginaweston" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
>> wrote
>> >> in message
>> >> >news:05bd01c424b3$572fc1b0$a101280a@phx.gbl...
>> >> >> I have a very large address book and now when I 
add
>> new
>> >> >> names to it and want to send out my newsletter 
the
>> >> >> addresses I have added do not come up in the 
list.
>> is
>> >> >> there a max to the number of conacts in my list? 
any
>> >> >> suggestions on how to fix this problem?
>> >> >>
>> >> Hi I am using Outlook 2002 lets see if I can get the
>> >> right terminology. In my contact folder I have 
another
>> >> folder(is this called a distribution list?)  with 
all
>> of
>> >> my email addresses/contacts for my newsletter. in 
total
>> >> of 992 contacts. I send out an email once a month 
and
>> add
>> >> new contacts to this folder as new people sign up.
>> >>
>> >> Now when I add new contacts to this folder and try 
to
>> >> send out a email, the address does not appear in the
>> >> address book list.
>> >> So there is no way of sending it out to the new
>> contacts
>> >> that i have added.
>> >> I have upgraded my microsoft office.
>> >> thank you for your patience.>
>> >> >.
>> >> >I configured it as a address book and it is working
>> now. thank you! When adding the new contacts I am in 
the
>> newsletter/contact subfolder view and click on new
>> contact and fill it in and then save it.
>> I have one other question when I am sending an email 
and
>> selecting which address book I want to use, there are 
now
>> 2 newsletter/contact address books listed. One works 
and
>> the other doesn't. I went to view existing address 
books
>> and deleted the one but it still comes up in the
>> selection box. should I try to eliminate it or just let
>> it be.
>> thank you so much for your help. Highly appreciate it!
>> >
>> >
>> >.
>> >
>
>
>.
>
0
anonymous (74717)
4/18/2004 2:30:43 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Adding Blank Rows after the last Detail of the Report
Hi All, I've used this code from Dwayne: Private Sub Report_Page() Dim intNumLines As Integer Dim intLineNumber As Integer Dim intTopMargin As Integer Dim ctl As Control Dim intLineHeight As Integer intNumLines = 12 intTopMargin = Me.Section(3).Height intLineHeight = Me.Section(0).Height For Each ctl In Me.Section(0).Controls For intLineNumber = 0 To intNumLines - 1 Me.Line (ctl.Left, intTopMargin + _ (intLineNumber * intLineHeight)) - _ Step(ctl.Width, intLineHeight), , B Next Next End Sub My report needs to print blank rows (at least...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters
Hey everybody I have a batch file which needs to be run from an excel sheet with a parameter, like this: c:\1.bat myParameter But when i try to run the Hyperlink, the Excel shows an error message saying it can't open the specified file (probably because the is a space between the file and the parameter) is there any known way to run the link from the excel? On Mar 2, 12:45=A0pm, Pasha <pavel_v...@mailto.mod.gov.il> wrote: > Hey everybody > I have a batch file which needs to be run from an excel sheet with a > parameter, like this: > c:\1.bat myParameter > But when i ...

outlook vcard, ad integration user properties
my boss is trying to get hix fax# in his vcard. he is using his address from the global address list I have modified his profile in active directory users and computers: I go into AD users and computers, double click on his user, go to the telephones tab, and enter his fax #. but when I did this his fax # is still not being pulled up in his outlook vcard. Does anyone know where outlook is trying to get this field from / how i can get this field into his vcard? thx ...

no sound for new mail in inbox
i have same problems about sound. 1. does that mean i have to leave outlook open for 5 minutes or longer to hear a sound for new mail in the inbox? 2, do i have to create a rule to play a sound for items going into personal folders?and how do you do that? 1. Please quote the post to which you are referring - no one here has any idea what the original question/answer entailed. 2. Post your version of Outlook. 3. Use rules and alerts. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: h...

ADDING A NUMBER
how do i add a number to a range of cells? I need to add 11.27 to a number of different cells each with a different number in them Put 11.27 in an empty cell, format it the same way as the numbers you want to add to, copy it, then select the numbers you want to add to and do edit>paste special and select add. -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Helpme" <Helpme@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D51344A-78E6-4377-B292-FC6C16FF6BA2@microsoft.com... > how do i add a number to a range of cells? I need to add 11.27 to a > number > of different cells e...

adding new records
I am totally new to CRM, so I hope this is really easy question: This concerns permissions.. I have a "sales" group, and with one of those people i need to be able to let them add new records on behalf of other "sales" people. Is there like a standard permission setting for it? (obviously every "sales" person can add new records if they select them selfs as the owner) thanks, Michal. Hi, By default the person who creates the record will be the owner. After record creation the person could reassign the record (manually) to another user. If all rec...

When adding attachments...
....in Outlook the following errors comes up: "Out of memory or system resources, please close some programs and try again" Quotas are fine. I have deinstalled/reinstalled Office, cleaned 'temp' areas, and many other tidbits. Any other ideas? Thanks. This might help as i had this problem with Outlook 98. Is the file you are trying to copy to attach nested in sub folders? if so try and copy the attachment to a root drive like c:\ Ignore previous email. wrong spellin if the attachment is nested in sub folders(this means you have to open different folders to get to ...

New Entry Point for a DLL
Hey all. I have a problem with a DLL written in VC++ 6.00. There are 5 existing entry points, and I'm trying to create a new one. I've copied the syntax of the existing code - I have a method that looks like this: double WINAPI getElapsedSecs() { return elapsedSecs; } and a declaration that sits with the other declaration and looks like this: extern "C" double WINAPI getElapsedSecs(); I rebuild the DLL, and everything seems to have compiled ok. However, when the .NET parent program tries to call this entry point, I get an EntryPointNotFoundException....

Picture Disappears When Added To Contact In Outlook 2003
Can someone help please. When I try to attach a picture to a contact in outlook 2003 immediately I double click the picture to be attached it disappears out of the outlook contact along with the placement holder in the form. Only when I right click the mouse and go remove picture do I get the placement holder back. I have looked at all the help menus but they offer no clues. Thanks TS ...

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

Error when add New User #2
Hi, dont know when it happened. When I add new user to production MSCRM 4, there is an error message (An error Has occurred.....). However, when I try to add this user to my test CRM, it can successfully add without any problem. Both servers are running the same spec and version. I tried to add different users to production but all failed. I have set the deverror to ON but the error message still appear as An error has occurs. Apart from that, I have used CRM diagostic Tool but cannot see anything unusual from the log. I have even run the repair but effort is all wasted. Please He...

Add new field to grid
I have added the Customer Ship to Address to the RM Customer Inquiry grid. I need to create VBA code to populate this field. In a grid window, where do I open the data base and at what point do I read the table to populate this field. Thank you Amy Hi Amy Using the Window_AfterOpen event, you will need to use RetrieveGlobals to obtain the login credentials, then ADO to open a connection to the SQL server. You close the connection on the Window_AfterClose event. Then on the Before_LinePopulate event on the Grid form, you perform the actual SQL query. I have an example you can have ...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered
I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered into it For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date I would like to automaticly create a new worksheet and call it that date entered to B11 Then if I type a Date into cell B12 a new worksheet would be created and named the date entered into B12 and so on Is this out of the question See response in your other post. "Zane" wrote: > I am trying to create a new worksheet when a cell has a date entered > into it > > For instant in Worksheet 1 you type into cell B11 a date > I would l...

Best way to enter address, body of letter, closing..Macros? Templa
In WP10, (pardon me for saying that out loud here) I was taught to make macros for doctor's addresses, basic body of letter, etc. Easy! How to do it in Word or what is "the way it should be done"? This eliminated a lot of repetitive typing of the same thing. The letters were all different (not a form letter) and the address on each letter was different from the rest (not same letter going to many different addresses). For the life of me, I am lost! Need training fast! Would like to do it the "right" way right from the start! In WP, for inst...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper
When I add an ActiveX object to a dialog using the dialog editor - right click - insert activeX object, the help on the resulting activex selection tool states that a wrapper will not be added by using this method. If you need a wrapper, it suggests using the class view. This is using Visual Studio 2005. I'm having some problems with this on an existing project. To make sure I understand the process, I created a new MFC project, added a dialog, created a class for that dialog and added a Flexgrid object using the right click method in the dialog. I then added a variable for the flexgrid...

No Signatures in Outlook from Multiple Addresses in Exchange 2003
I have recently moved all 8 of my domains' e-mail to an in-house Exchange 2003 Server. I can receive and send on all accounts just fine. However, when I go to reply to any message from the Exch03 Server in Outlook 03 and change the 'Send From' account to any of the accounts, the signatures that I had created for each address ins't inserted into the reply message. Specific example - I host 8 domains on this Exch03 Server - mydomain1, mydomain2, mydomain3, etc. I had someone send me a test message to me@mydomain.com and received it through above server just fine. I wan...

Outlook address book #29
An organization I work with has an exchange address book of employees. I would like to make a copy/export/inport this address book into my home computer as a separate address book from my personal contact/address book. Can I do this and how? -- \\\|/// \\ ~ ~ // ( @ @ ) --oOOo-(_)-oOOo--- Charlie You would do well to clarify what you mean by "an exchange address book of employees." Might be nice to include versions along the way and a clearer description of what you want to do. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] &...

Adding alternate columns
I work on a schedule where I record ticket count and ticket sales for each show, listed chronologically. Column A = week ending date Column B = # Tickets sold for April 5 show Column C = Ticket Revenue for April 5 show Column D = # Tickets sold for April 9 show Column E = Ticket Revenue for April 9 show Column F = # Tickets sold for April 12 show Column G = Ticket Revenue for April 12 show Column H = Total # Tickets sold for all shows Column I = Total Ticket Revenue for all shows In the Totals columns, the Total Tickets formula is "+B4+D4+F4", and the Total Revenue f...

Adding more than three Conditions to 'Conditional Formatting'
Can i add more than three conditions to the conditional formatting presets using code? Regards [Riz] -- Rizitsu ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Rizitsu's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15840 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=320382 Riz, as you have found out, only 3 conditions with conditional formatting. But yes you can use some code to get more than 3, try this it will change the cell color in column A when you put in one ,two, three, or four, right click on the she...

Roaming users getting new mail profile each login
We recently changed Outlook settings using the Office 2003 Administration kit. This worked well apart from roaming users constantly getting new mail profiles and having to reset their original mail profile. The problem creates a backup outlook2 profile in the control panel and the correct profile is not loaded. TIA David ...

Notes Connector with Multiple Address Book
Hello, Does anyone know if a field exist when importing contact from NOTES to define from which .nsf file they have been synchronized from? I'm actually importing around 20 address book from NOTES to Exchange and I have no way to identify for all the imported contact from which address book they are coming from. If you know a way to map the address book file name to a custom attribute or any other way, it will be appreciated Thank Michel Lapointe ...

Adding fields from a different query
I have a form built based on a main query. How do I add more fields on that form that come from a different query? Anne A couple possibilities... Change your first query to include the extra fields. Use your second query to "feed" a form, then embed that form as a subform on your main form. Good luck! Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Access MVP -- Disclaimer: This author may have received products and services mentioned in this post. Mention and/or description of a product or service herein does not constitute endorsement thereof. Any code or pseudoco...

Delimiter for adding Appointment in Entourage
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Email Client: Exchange What's the delimiter that Entourage uses if I want to add an appointment and the subject needs to be parsed by the Exchange server? <br><br>In Outlook, the hash/pound key (#) is used as delimiter. How about in Entourage 2008? <br><br>Basically, if I add an entry in a group calendar Out-Of-Office with the subject: #User1# On-Leave <br><br>in Outlook, this entry appears in the group calendar Out-Of-Office and also in User1's personal calendar. <...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...