Addressee limit

How do you check/change the Exchange Server message
addressee(To, Cc)limit? When sending messages to servaral
recipients, some names are cut out. Thanks.

0
dcspins4u (5)

NDR for msg over specified limit
I have set up mail forwarding to a non-local contact who is set up in the active directory, and have specified a limit on the message size that can be forwarded. How can I stop NDR's being returned to the sender when their message to the contact is over this size? TIA, Andy On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 06:31:55 -0700, Andy <bob@bob.com> wrote: >I have set up mail forwarding to a non-local contact who is set up in the >active directory, and have specified a limit on the message size that can >be forwarded. How can I stop NDR's being returned to the sender when their >...

Public folder limits #3
I have a single public folder sore (only one allowed) that conatins a couple of calendars and some folders. I want to periodically delete all posts in the folders older than 90 days. I know there is a limits option in exhcange 2003 on the public folder store but Microsoft state you sholdn't set to delete items on calendars...so, how can I for folders, the only option on the folder itself is to delete 'replicas' after a certain number of days. On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 15:10:05 -0700, Fabrussio <Fabrussio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a single public folder s...

Event ID 8270: Administration Limit Exceeded
I've got a fresh W2K3 SP1 / E2K3 SP1 cluster returning this error on the RUS... Can anyone help me out? The background is this is a migration from GW to Exchange, and I stamped GWISE and SMTP addresses on all of the mailboxes being migrated so reply-to's would work. I checked out Q314950 and Q316350. I don't have the MSADC reg key the article speaks about and I don't have anywhere near 800 domain controllers (have about 10). Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Date: 8/8/2005 Time: 8:42:02 AM User: N/A Computer:...

In outlook how do you hide addressees from other addressees
-- Pebbles BCC "Pebbles" <Pebbles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D049380A-04EE-41D6-B5AC-88CDB2E0DBF7@microsoft.com... > > -- > Pebbles ...

Limiting input by date
Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date? I have a workbook with 26 worksheets, 1 for each pay period. I would like to add some kind of date limit so that the users of the workbook must go to the next pay period if it is after the date that "sheet" closed. You can use Data | Validation Just set your end date to be equal to some cell on that sheet where you input the close date. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "NEHicks" wrote: > Is there a way to stop a worksheet from accepting data after a certain date? > I...

Windows Live Mail only prints addressees, not message
All of a sudden WLM prints only the top, where the addressees are listed, but not the body of a message. The Printer is ok and prints a good and perfect Test page. It also prints from other applications. Even when I select in edit and say to print the selection, it prints only the headers. Very annoying and I need to get this fixed, but am at a loss, what to do. See if this might apply Print and Print Preview May Display Only Text at Top of Page http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=272518 -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Ritter197" <Ritter19...

limit to view only
Is it possible to limit what a user can open? I created a new View that only shows 'Account Name and Owner'. Now is it possible to restrict the user from opening the Account? no, if they can see it, they can open it. you can consider a custom web app that pulls the list from the CRM using the API and making your list view only. Dave "chad.buser@ncsi.cc" <chadbuserncsicc@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:23BA72CA-0170-4BA3-84FC-60DCAD1A201A@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to limit what a user can open? > > I created a new View that o...

Is there a limit on the number of entries for a picklist?
If any one happens to know please let me know. rgds, Kyaw I dont think there is a physical limit but realistically do you want a picklist with hundreds of entries? How many are you planning to add? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:%239goXYVaEHA.1000@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > If any one happens to know please let me know. > > rgds, > Kyaw > > thanks for your assistance, not many, just that client wanted to know. regards, Kyaw "John O'Donnell" <csharpconsulting@nospam-hotmail.com-nos...

Outlook
Outlook - macro to pickup addressee from To: I'm using Outlook. I'd like to write a macro to pickup addressee from To: and put into the body. The end result is to be "Hi John,^p" When I used record a macro it did not pick up my copy and past from the Outlook To: box. The rest works fine. Regards, Mark Outlook version? FYI, you recorded a Word macro, which is why it picked up none of the Outlook actions. Outlook doesn't have a macro recorder. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Use...

Column limit
I am trying to add for custom fields to the CRM Schema manager. It creates the database portion. As I understand it, SQL can have 1024 columns per base table. I just hit 256 and the event viewer is saying it can't add the column that I am specifying. I find it odd that it stopped at the 8 bit mark. I have been using Picklists, Memo fields and boolean fields for the most part. Any insight is greatly appreciated. ~Graham The database allows a maximum of 8000 characters for every record. Within the CRM Contacts table, this maximum is almost reached when you have just finished instal...

storage limits mailboxes
Hi, I have a mailbox at this moment from 40MB. Because I need to configure storage limits i played something around with the limits. In active directory I configured for my account at 20MB warnings and 25MB I can't send e-mail anymore. Now i'm testing above settings but I can still send mail.. What do I do wrong? Thx in advance, Ramon On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:46:51 +0100, "Ramon Niese" <ramon@makosoft.nl> wrote: >Hi, > >I have a mailbox at this moment from 40MB. Because I need to configure >storage limits i played something around with the limits....

Addressee list
Why does the addressee list sometimes include only the names of the addressee, while at other times it also includes the e-mail address in parentheses after the name? -- jimtmck The default is to only show the name of the contact. However, if the contact has more than one email address assigned to it, then the email address you selected is shown. "jimtmck" <jimtmck@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E1374BD4-38D0-4FAC-B030-F0583B33042A@microsoft.com... > Why does the addressee list sometimes include only the names of the > addressee, w...

Practical limit to number of CRM contacts?
Is there a practical limit to the number of contacts in CRM? I'm looking at about 1.8 million and can't find anything in the online info. Thanks The only limit I can think of is the hardrive space on your SQL server....... -Gary "Ken McDermott" <kenmcd@kmcd.com> wrote in message news:ejBtGv8gDHA.4088@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Is there a practical limit to the number of contacts in CRM? I'm looking at > about 1.8 million and can't find anything in the online info. > > Thanks > > There might be a terabyte limit on a table in SQL server. ...

Outlook 2003
They don't show in "sent items" under "to" and they don't show in the body of the email when forwarded. In fact, the "To:" line disappears altogether for that person. This has only happened with one addressee (so far) and happens every time an email is sent to them, even when typing the address each time. The person is not listed as a contact so the problem isn't there. Any ideas why? ...

Limit No of Colums
Excel worksheets by default provide columns 'A' to 'IV'. How do you delete colums/rows from a sheet? ie. So when you open your worksheet it will only display colums A - H Rows 1 - 40 (You wont be able to scroll any further accross or down th page through blank cells -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi one way: hide the unused columns/rows -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > Excel worksheets by default provide columns 'A' to 'IV'. > > How do you delete colums/rows from a sheet? > > ie. So when you open your workshee...

copy email addressees to contact list
I am a cc of an outgoing message to a list of more than 75 individual email addressees. I need to capture each of these addressees for future mailings myself. I know that I can right click and save individually but this is going to take quite a bit of time. Is there a direct means of group copying the email adressess into my contact listing or better yet into a distribution list within Outlook 2003? Thanks to all for their advice and tips. Jim J Williams <citizen0311@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is there a direct means of group copying the email adressess into my > contact li...

Tracking Changes Column Limit
I have an excel document with a large merged cell box in it. I am tracking changes which works fine for smaller cells but it seems that if the merged cell has more then a certain number of characters (assuming 255) the History sheet just truncates the cell info. Is there a way to either change the History sheet to wrap the tracked changes or increase the column width the hold all of the information that changed? Try inserting an Alt+Enter every 80-100 characters. BWR232 wrote: > I have an excel document with a large merged cell box in it. I am tracking > changes whic...

predictive typing of addressee
I am frequently sending sensitive email to a person who has a very common name. More than once I have almost sent the email to the wrong party because of the Outlook feature that predicts the addressee name. Does anyone know how to eliminate names from the dropdown list that appears as you type tha addressee name? Or is there a way to stop addressee names from appearing automatically as you type in the "To" field. Any help will be appreciated. joanne Use arrow keys to highlight error address, then hit Delete Btn Do you use Contacts?, hitting the 'To' Btn will bri...

is there some per-process-limit on memory in .net processes? is there any way to increase it? i keep getting System.OutOfMemoryException when my box has 8 gigs of unused memory.
is there some per-process-limit on memory in .net processes? is there any way to increase it? i keep getting System.OutOfMemoryException when my box has 8 gigs of unused memory. Did you really have to post this question to so many newsgroups? -- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- John Saunders | MVP - Windows Server System - Connected System Developer ...

Tender Limit
Hi all How I set limit on credit card tender. I dont my cashier take any credit If amount is less than $10 Any one can help ? ...

Progamatically limit the number of certain records
I manage a camper registration database and we recently have come across a couple situations where it would be great if we could limit how many campers are registered. For example, we allow 10 day campers and 100 traditional campers. When a camper is registered they are given a code (DayCamp10 for day campers, Camp10 for traditional campers) and having that code is what the form uses to display the appropriate camp registration form for more detailed data. My thoughts where if I could control the number of DayCamp10 and Camp10 records that are created in my tblCodes to 10 and 100...

How to limit size of mail
Hello, I have a NT4 server with Exchange 5.5. Is it possible to limit the size of the mail (for example 10) for the internals mails independently from outgoing mail? Thanks a lot. Mike I don't believe that this is possible. Nue "Mika´┐Żl PLOUHINEC" <mp@cerealog.fr> wrote in message news:OYVC85KMGHA.668@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I have a NT4 server with Exchange 5.5. Is it possible to limit the size of > the mail (for example 10) for the internals mails independently from > outgoing mail? > > Thanks a lot. > > Mike Neither do...

How to set exchange mailbox size limit
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do I set a big 3 gb mailbox for just one user in Echange 2003 Thnaks ------=_NextPart_000_008A_01C41BDF.30CC9F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-...

Message Size Limit #4
Dear all, Current Mailbox Server = Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4 installed on NT4 domain Current Bridgehead Server with IMC service running = Exchange Server 5.5 with SP4 installed on NT4 domain I used to set mailbox user to have 2000 bytes size restriction for their outgoing mail Today I have increaser their message size for outgoing to 5000 bytes On bridgehead server, I do not set size limit for message size. However during my testing sending mails that are >4Mb, 5Mb, 6Mb & 7Mb, I consistently receve the following error message. May I know why? Ta. Your message did not reach s...

Database Size Limit for Small Business Edition
Is Exchange 2003 RTM (including SBS2003) the same as Standard Edition of 16GB limit? Or does it have a different databse limit? Yes, with SBS 2003 Exchange 2003 Service Pack 2 you can increase the limit to 75GB. See, http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Explaining-Database-size-limit-changes-Exchange-2003-Service-Pack-2.html -- John Oliver, Jr MCSE, MCT, CCNA Exchange MVP 2006 Microsoft Certified Partner "Tone Przyszlak" <Tone Przyszlak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:82074267-D992-4710-80F8-EF323D78AE8C@microsoft.com... > Is Exchange 2003 RTM (inclu...