Adding several names to Junk sends list--Outlook 2003

Is there away to highlight several emails and add them to the blocked
senders list using Outlook 2003?   I know saw away to do it just not sure
where.

Thanks

0
nospam7370 (15)

Rick <nospam@spamthis.com> wrote:

> Is there away to highlight several emails and add them to the blocked
> senders list using Outlook 2003?   I know saw away to do it just not
> sure where.

I don't believe there is any way to do that.
--
Brian Tillman
0

#NAME
I have a UDF that takes an argument: Function func( Optional s1 As String ) If s1 = "A" Then func = 10 Else func = 20 End If End Function In a workbook, A B 1 A =ROUND(func(A1)/10, 2) The value in B1 is 1.00. I saved the workbook, and re-opened in automatic calculation mode. As soon as I changed the content of A1 to B, value in B1 was changed to #NAME. Anyone knows why? Teresa Terasa Excel looks for functions were it expects them so it takes a while to recognise the function in a workbook. You can always press F9 to calculate the wo...

Stationery missing when sending email via code
Hi In outlook I have set stationery and signatures under 'Mail Format' tab. The problem is when I send email from another application via code such as Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) The email ignores the stationery. What is the problem and how can I make the stationery work even when mail is sent via code? Many Thanks Regards See Eric's sample at = http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archive/2005/07/21/7581.aspx --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Us...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

DST update for Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003
I am seeing a lot of confusion and am trying to provide our Exchange Admin and Help Desk Staff with some guidance. I would like to confirm the following order for the DST updates. 1. The Windows 2003 OS on the Exchange Server has already been updated. All of our Outlook users on on Outlook 2003. 2. We need to run the update against the mailboxes as relying on our users to do so would be fiasco in the making. Does the Windows XP SP2 instance on each workstation need updated before we run the update against the mailboxes? 3. We have a group of people whom only use Outlook Web Access ...

two domains in one outlook profile
Hey, Is there a way to choose what address shows up on the Sent From line in outlook. I have a users, all in one exchange server, who need to have their FROM LINE display a different domain then their main reply email. Both addresses are set up on their exchange account, so then can receive emails when an email is sent to user@domain1.com and user@domain2.com. By default, when they create a new email, the recipient will always see @domain1.com. Is there a way to choose what domain shows up in the FROM line so that when they need to send to certain recipients, the recipient sees ...

Problem sending large attachment
Want to send a 27mb file by email, but cannot... Outlook sent it yesterday, but then would not do it again. Very irritating. I cannot see what to do to change this....any ideas please? I use Windows XP, Outlook 2003 and BT internet. Thanks "Julie" <poohsnews@btopenworld.com> wrote in message news:5tSdnff3fP4BL7zUnZ2dnUVZ8sXinZ2d@bt.com... > Want to send a 27mb file by email, but cannot... Outlook sent it > yesterday, but then would not do it again. Very irritating. > I cannot see what to do to change this....any ideas please? > I use Windows XP, Outlook 2003 ...

rename invalid sheet name from access 97 report to Excel 2002
When I export a file from Access 97, my only choice is to export to Excel 97. I then open that file, with excel 2002, and I get an error message the the sheet had an invalid name and had to be renamed, but there is no apparent difference in the the name "Sheet1" in excel 97 or "sheet1" in Excel 2002. (I can find NO conversion sw, or find any way to "add to" my file types list. I am forced to use Access 97 with the office 2002 suite for now) Any Ideas on what is causing this? DLS 99 Can you open the file in xl97 to see what the sheet name is/was? Or do ...

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

ADDING A NUMBER

Sending/receiving message size limits
Hi, W2K3 domain with Exchange 2003. I was wondering what would happen if I configure a larger maximium message size on a specific smtp connector then is configured in the Global settings. For example in the global settings 10000KB sending receiving. On the SMTP connector 20000KB. Any idea's? Thanks Best, Glenn ...

adding new records

When adding attachments...

windows xp file name convertion question
I have windows xp and office xp professonal. I have several folders with many many files in them. Is there anyway I can import the file names, not the files themselves into excel. You can use code like this Here is a macro example from Dave Peterson Try it in a new workbook Change the folder myPath = "c:\data" Sub testme() Dim myFiles() As String Dim fCtr As Long Dim myFile As String Dim myPath As String 'change to point at the folder to check myPath = "c:\data" If Right(myPath, 1) <> "\" Then myPath = myPath &am...

Outlook 2002 rules problems
I have made rules many times for Outlook, and I have not had a problem getting them to run properly. However, I can not get them to work for one of my email addresses. I have set up account ABC@myemail.com with this rule: Apply this rule after the message arrives through the ABC@myemail.com account notify me using YOU HAVE MAIL and move it to the MYEMAIL folder It moves the message & sends the notification, but it also leaves a message in my inbox. Here's the weird part -- my DEF@myemail.com rule is set up EXACTLY the same (I set it up 2nd when the 1st didn't work, to s...

"resetting" the "automatically complete emailaddress" list
Outlook 2003 remembers email addresses and not only addresses that are in the contactlist, but once I entered a wrong email address I make the mistake using the wrong one next time. Where can I find the list where those email addresses are in, so I can delete the wrong ones or reset it. This is also the problem with the "location" tab in a Calender item. I also want to "reset" this list Thanks, John Remove individual addresses from the autocompletion cache by highlighting the entry when presented in the suggested names list (use your arrow key to migrate to the entr...

How to deploy an Excel 2003 solution
How do I deploy an Excel 2003 solution? It depends on what exactly you mean by "deploy" and "solution". Perhaps you could provide a few more details about what you are attempting to accomplish. -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Mike Gartner" <Mike Gartner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5F62330D-4B45-4073-B89A-9B0C53A74A36@microsoft.com... > How do I deploy an Excel 2003 solution? "Chip Pearson" wrote: > It depends on what exactly you mean by &...

How to send alert to mobile device when new mail arrives?
Gurus, I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is recieved through this group address. How can I accomplish this? I'm using Exchange 2003 SP2 on Server2003. Thanks, -Michael On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 16:18:02 -0700, Holo20 <Holo20@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Gurus, > >I have a user who is member of a mail-enabled distribution group. She would >like to recieve an alert or notification on her mobile whenever mail is >recieved through this group address. How ...

showing several sheet names at once
hi everybody there, I have a workbook containing multibple worksheet said 35 sheet. I want to see all of them at a timem so dont bother myself scrolling across them. thanks in advance afshar You would have to create a new window for each sheet in the workbook and then tile the windows. I'm not sure that is very practical but if you want to see what it looks like run this macro: Sub WindowForEachSheet() Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Worksheets ActiveWindow.NewWindow WS.Activate Next Windows(1).Close Windows.Arrange xlArrangeStyleTiled End Sub...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Look To Available Styles List
I'm trying to use the code below to replace some styles and have the user dictate which style to find and replace, however, before I resolve the user input part I'm having a problem with the Public Function code at the " If objStyle.NameLocal = strStyleName Then StyleExists = True". This statement never rings true despite the fact that there is a p2 style amongst the Styles and Formatting, Available Formatting List and p2 is contained in the strStyleName. At first this was perplexing as to why p2 was not being found in the Style list and then I realized that i...

Adding alternate columns

Outlook and Hotmail?
I have been using Outlook (Office XP) to read my Hotmail email for quite some time. Until a couple of days ago, I never had a problem doing this. Now, when I open my Hotmail Inbox in Outlook, my messages are there, but I cannot read them. When I click on a message, it does not display in the preview pane, and when I double click it, I get a message from Outlook that says: "The server does not support the required HTTP method. The server responded, "Not Implemented". " I am connected to Hotmail, and even click File, "Connect to Hotmail" just to make sure. My...