adding rules via command line

Hello,

Is there a way to add a rule via command-line or to import
a set of exported rules via command line?

-thanks

Moody
0
moody (1)

No.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"moody" <moody@telepacific.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> Is there a way to add a rule via command-line or to import
> a set of exported rules via command line?
>
> -thanks
>
> Moody

0
suemvp (4038)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Stationery missing when sending email via code
Hi In outlook I have set stationery and signatures under 'Mail Format' tab. The problem is when I send email from another application via code such as Set OutlookApp = New Outlook.Application Set EM = OutlookApp.CreateItem(olMailItem) The email ignores the stationery. What is the problem and how can I make the stationery work even when mail is sent via code? Many Thanks Regards See Eric's sample at = http://blogs.officezealot.com/legault/archive/2005/07/21/7581.aspx --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Us...

Line & Double Stacked Charts
Good day. I am trying to get a Double stacked chart to show a line. I can get the line by creating a secondary Axis however the line isnt where I want it. It is at the top of the tallest bar. Is there any way to get the line down to a value I want it at. Basically I am trying to create a capacity chart with two products running on one machine by month. I need the line to be at a value that is straight accross being the maximum machine capacity. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks "K" wrote: > Good day. I am trying to get a Double stacked chart to show a line...

Creating a Rule in Outlook to Automatically Pair replys
Hi guys, Not sure if this is the right place but im trying to create a rule for outlook at work so that it automatically pairs sent emails with replys and moves them to a specific folder in outlook. Now all emails get sent to a shared email address and then we each take turns (a week each) replying to the ones we get so im thinking the best way to do this is if its possible to have a macro that automatically can do this? instead of pairing up my emails with replys all the time, even though i could just click subject and then select the ones i want this is very time consuming as ...

ADDING A NUMBER

adding new records

When adding attachments...

Outlook 2002 rules problems
I have made rules many times for Outlook, and I have not had a problem getting them to run properly. However, I can not get them to work for one of my email addresses. I have set up account ABC@myemail.com with this rule: Apply this rule after the message arrives through the ABC@myemail.com account notify me using YOU HAVE MAIL and move it to the MYEMAIL folder It moves the message & sends the notification, but it also leaves a message in my inbox. Here's the weird part -- my DEF@myemail.com rule is set up EXACTLY the same (I set it up 2nd when the 1st didn't work, to s...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

find duplicated lines in excel sheet
I have an excel sheet with text column. I wish to find and remove some duplicated lines. How can I do it? If I can do it with Excel? I've tried google for this task and found freeware tool for finding duplicated - http://www.aks-labs.com/support/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=69 it was good for my task, but if I can do something better with Excel? Thank you! You could use conditional formatting for the column with duplicates. http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html#DupColumn Alan" <allangrlind@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1122245733.329829.213230@g43g2000cwa.googlegr...

Unable to send emails via Windows Live Mail
Hi, i have been using windows live mail for a while now and have never been able to send anything from one of my email accounts, I have logged onto this particulay email account as webmail and am able to send that way, but it is very inconvenient. thi error message i keep getting is: The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'testing' Server: 'smtp.iprimus.com.au' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10060 i have read through several other posts and tried changing the port numbers as suggested...

AD Monitoring
Is there a listing somewhere of what all components in AD should be minitored, thresholds, etc...we are evaluating a monitoring solution and need this information to take a decision on the product to use Hello Sameer, For performance start here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc961943.aspx Also see: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727046.aspx Use the included links from: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc739728(WS.10).aspx Best regards Meinolf Weber Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and c...

Adding Terms & Conditions to the Quote Form
We have a client that would like to add their Terms & Conditions (T&C) text to the bottom of their GP Quotes. I've read that static text boxes in Report Designer can only be 80 characters, so that won't work as the T&C text is approximately 4-5 pages long. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to add this significant amount of text to a GP form? Thank you in advance. Scott No can do Scott - Report Writer is just not capable of this. The best solution is to purchase Accountable Software's Forms Printer - www.accountable.com. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East...

Outlook rule does not work
I am trying to handle some of the spam I get by using Outlook (2003) Rules. I have created a rule where if the body of the message contains the word 'hoodia' to delete the message. It simply does not work. I can see the word, and it is not obfuscated using any HTML tricks, but when I run the rule, the message is not deleted. Any ideas? Judging by the lack of response, should I assume that Outlook 2k3 rules just don't work? Thanks rswoods <rswoods7@gmail.com> wrote: > I am trying to handle some of the spam I get by using Outlook (2003) > Rules. I have created ...

Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug where the payees in my downloaded transactions are automatically added to my payee list (this despite the fact that I've checked off the option "Confirm new payees"). This alone would be worth the upgrade. On the subject of 2006, does anyone know if Microsoft added the cookie jar concept to accounts? The cookie jar allows you to squirrel money away within an account. TIA greg.block@gmail.com wrote: >Please tell me that in Money 2006, Microsoft has finally fixed the bug >where the payees in my downlo...

Adding Collapse/Expand to Publisher 2003 items
Hi I'm trying to enter a text box which may be expanded/Collapsed as follows: > More Info... > Next Item... > More Info... When you want bla bla bla, do bla bla bla, > Next Item... Can anyone tell me how to implement it?! Thank you 'bla bla bla' is the sound of geckos mating - so the naturalists tell me. No, you cannot do what you want. Your answer is rude & arrogant. I don't know why would anyone put you in a position to Accept calls for help. Besides - I don't believe it can't be done. Please don't call again "*...

Start new line in Memo Field
I have two forms, Form1 and Form2 both forms have memo field. The problem is one of the form's memo field is fine When I press enter it goes on the second line. But on the other form when I press enter it works as Tab and goes to next field. I want the user to be able to go to second line when needed. I confirmed the properties of both fields in forms and as well as tables are identical. Anyhelp would be appreciated -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/200705/1 In Design View, for your memo field's text box, got...

adding lines to added data
I have added data to an existing worksheet but when printed the row lines and column border lines do not show. How do I add the lines to the added border to match the existing lines? ...