Adding Junk Senders in 2003

  I know how to add names to the junk senders list one at a time.  Is there
away to mass add names?   I had over 20 names and didn't want to add the
names one by one.  Is there a script  to add several at once?

0
spamthis1 (29)

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Outlook Security Template dosen't ask for username & password on sbs 2003
I am trying to use the Outlook Security Template from the Office 2003 Resource Kit to amend the default security settings for all my clients on Exchange 2003 - I have install SBS 2003 sp1 with exchange 2003 sp1 using office 2003, I've download the outlook 2k3 resource kit. Installed the admin pack, registered the DLL and OCX files, change the registry setting to tell outlook to look for the security template setting in exchange. I am a domain admin with owner permissions to the outlook template folder I created in the root of the public folder. The steps I've taken are as follows 1. ...

how to make forwarded messages to show the original sender
We have MS Exchange 5.5 system and Outlook 2000 on our LAN. Some mesages from the suppliers are being sent directly to me and I forward them to my colleagues. The problem is that my colleagues see these forwarded messages as coming from my name and later it is difficult to them to find a specific message, as all of them seem to be from me. Is there an opportunity to add an additional field to forwarding form, which will automatically pick-up the "ORIGINAL SENDER" name, so my colleagues will be able to sort the messages by that field? How one can make that? Many thanks in advance for ...

DST update for Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003
I am seeing a lot of confusion and am trying to provide our Exchange Admin and Help Desk Staff with some guidance. I would like to confirm the following order for the DST updates. 1. The Windows 2003 OS on the Exchange Server has already been updated. All of our Outlook users on on Outlook 2003. 2. We need to run the update against the mailboxes as relying on our users to do so would be fiasco in the making. Does the Windows XP SP2 instance on each workstation need updated before we run the update against the mailboxes? 3. We have a group of people whom only use Outlook Web Access ...

Exchange 2003 Books #2
Any good books that really do a decent step by step of setting up and securing an Exchange 2003 server? Thanks Helm On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:02:23 -0500, "Matt Helm" <helm@somewhere.com> wrote: >Any good books that really do a decent step by step of setting up and >securing an Exchange 2003 server? > > >Thanks >Helm > Couldn't swear to a Read/See/Do book for setting up but one for ensuring you're secure is here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1931836248/ref%3Disaserver/103-3597647-0211022 Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <m...

Outlook 2003 changes the outgoing account when unable to send by selected account #2
Hello everyone. I have a problem with outlook 2003. I have multiple email accounts. When outlook is unable to send an email by the default account or another account I selected, tries to send my email by another account and doesn't warn me about that. Does anyone know how I can set outlook not to change the outgoing account without warning? Thanks ...

ADDING A NUMBER

When adding attachments...

Outlook 2003 on XP RPC error
After installing Outlook 2003 on an XP system that was connecting to Exchange 2000 with Outlook XP just fine, I get an error starting Outlook stating "A system component, RPC, required by Outlook to connect to the e-mail server is not configured properly. For more information, contact your system administrator." When I click OK, I get "The connection to the Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action." Then a box to confirm the name comes up and when I click check name I get "The name could not be ...

adding new records

Exchange 2003 with multiple site
Hi, I have one domain and one Exchange 2003 server. Now we want to introduce another Exchange 2003 server as a replication server. Can we do that? The resion we want to do this so some people can access there email via Outlook express or on there Cell phone using POP3 client. Thanks You can't simply "replicate" Exchange servers. you would need to implement some 3rd party software to do this. Warning - it isn't cheap. Is there some reason they can't access the existing server via IMAP or POP3? Why do you need to install another server just for that? -- Ben Winze...

Removing messages based on sender
Has anyone heard of a way to remove messages from the store based on the sender address? I know exmerge can target subject and attachment, but I'd like to target the sender address. Thanks in advance. Exmerge might have that option. Not possitive though. -- regards, Michael Abbaticchio MVP for Microsoft Exchange Server http://mvps.org/exchange "Bobby Hilliard" <robhillj@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:OCBI28lTEHA.760@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard of a way to remove messages from the store based on the > sender address? I know exmerge can ta...

Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.
How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages. -- "J. J." JDJ <jj@invalid.invalid> wrote: > How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in > incoming HTML messages. I would think that the sender controls the text size for incoming HTML messages. -- Brian Tillman On the View Drop Down of an open message window there is a Text Size menu bar which when you mouse on it gives you 5 choices. I just want it to default to largest so I don't have to go through that with each new message I read. ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Adding alternate columns

Adding fields from a different query

Exchange 2003
I have OL 2003 SP1 installed on my machine. Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (11.6359.6360) SP1 I'm having problem viewing the public folder client permissions. It only shows the owner information instead, and even so, the permissions for owner are not the same as setup in 2003 using ESM. It showed either "reviewer" or "author" instead of owner! Some other clients in the organixation using the previous OL 2003 version (11.5608.5606). This OL 2003 client doesn't ahve problem with public folder client permissions. They can access those folders according to the permissi...

Starting IE 6 prompts for publisher 2003 install
Whenever I start IE 6 I get prompted to configure and then install Microsoft Publisher 2003. It fails because the install cd is not available. Is there a way to stop IE from prompting for this while I figure this out, short of uninstalling publisher. I've tried 1- repairing the publisher install (fails because I don't have the cd) 2- making the ie default editor notepad 3- reseting IE to its defaults 4- using regmon to see if there is a key I can alter (results are overwhelming) Any ideas on how to sever this connection between the 2 apps IE 6 and publisher 2003? ...

Excel 2003 Macro
I need a macro that will move an entire row from one tab to the end of another tab once a cell in column M has been filled in. Is there a way to do this with excel 2003? Yes. You want the row moved or copied? Which row and which cell in column M is to be filled in? Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:27:01 -0800, vitamin.c <vitamin.c@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I need a macro that will move an entire row from one tab to the end of >another tab once a cell in column M has been filled in. Is there a way to do >this with excel 2003? ...

Early .Pub versions to convert for Publisher 2003
I have created quite a lot of work in early versions of Publisher, but I cannot even view them in Publisher 2003. Is there a way around this or a simple converter to enable these files to be viewed and preferably worked on in Pub 2003? I actually really loved the early versions and would like to be able to install and use on XP along with Office 2003, so is this possible somehow? Help appreciated. Publisher 2003 should open XP(2002) publications. Are you getting an error? You can install 2002 in its own folder. Create a folder on your hard drive, install Publisher 2002. Othe...