Adding Addresses are not showing in Contacts as well as PAB.

Hello!

If  I add any  Email Address from receiving mails to Contacts or PAB , the
status shows  saving. But it is not showing in Contacts as well as Address
Book.,    as shown in the attachment.

Please give solution  as Possible.

Thanks and Regards,

Kishore.

Outlook has not used a PAB for several years. Nor should you.
Any Contact you add to your Contacts Folder will also appear in the Outlook
Address Book as long as it has an electronic address.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Brinesh Kishore" <b.brineshkishore@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello!
>
> If  I add any  Email Address from receiving mails to Contacts or PAB , the
> status shows  saving. But it is not showing in Contacts as well as Address
> Book.,    as shown in the attachment.
>
> Please give solution  as Possible.
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Kishore.

0
russval1 (2100)

Contacts
Is there a way to create a household contact For example, I have one common home phone number, email address, and street address for a couple in my contact list. I would like to enter individual names and birthday dates but only one anniversary date and have all dates show up on my calendar If possible, can this idea be expanded to childrens names and birthdays fo rthe same household? ...

Adding hyperlinks with parameters

Reports only Show 10 Records
I notice that when you run a lot of the reports (eg Account Overview) there is only a maximum of ten records returned. This appears to be hardcoded as the report also states the fact in the footer. Any way around this? If the filter used on the report actually referred to, for instance, 25 Accounts how would you get all 25 reports? Maybe I am missing something. Thanks Cozy export that report to its rdl file and take a look through the reports source code which might tell you. Also make sure you also export any of its sub reports. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsof...

ADDING A NUMBER

How to add an external address in the global address list?
Hi, all Is it possible to add a user with external email address to the global address list? tks for your kind suggestion! 5.5: Custom Recipient 200x: mail-enabled contact On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 00:22:52 +1000, "Karen" <karen99@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hi, all > >Is it possible to add a user with external email address to the global >address list? tks for your kind suggestion! > > ...

Showing sum of a colun in an oulook view
Hi everybody we are using outlook task to log tasks assigned by techinician Is there any way to show the sum of duration in a view grouped by technician? thans in advance No, Outlook views can't do math other than counting.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "zrod" <zrod@aims-co.com> wrote in message = news:e3G60766FHA.32...

How do I show Tasks in Mail Window
I am using Office XP Professional. Mt Tasks List shows along the side of my Contact in my Contacts Window. I would like to see it when my Mail Window is showing. I have checked every menu option I can find. Can it be done? -- Cathy Port Charlotte, FL No not with just native Outlook. "Cathy in Florida" <CathyinFlorida@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:555438A7-519A-441F-B829-775415D5B9A9@microsoft.com... >I am using Office XP Professional. Mt Tasks List shows along the side of >my > Contact in my Contacts Window. I would like to see it when m...

adding new records

View to show Cases not assigned to Queues
I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ? There does not seem to be something in the Case record to identify if it is linked to a Queue or not. Suggestions are welcome Regards Nicos Papaioannou yeah i need this also. Just posting so if someone helps i'll be notified. "papaioannoun@dotcy.com.cy" wrote: > I would like to create a View under the Case module to show which Cases > are not Assigned to any Queue. Is there a way I can accomplish that ? > There does not seem...

When adding attachments...

Ho to prevent shell window from showing up?
I use system function call in my program like this: CMyView::Dummy() { //... system("diff file1 file2 > file3"); //... } whenever this method is called, a shell window shows up and disappear very quickly. Is there any way to prevent this shell from showing up? Thanks. Don't use system(). It's a holdover from DOS and 16-bit Windows. Use CreateProcess() instead. "Gordon Li" <gli@salient.com> wrote in message news:Xns93FF64053C7D0GLI@24.24.2.166... > I use system function call in my program like this: > > CMyView::Dummy() > {...

Inbox doesn't show new emails in Outlook 2007
When I am looking in the Inbox and new emails arrive they don't appear although the number of unread emails in the Inbox increases. I have to select another folder and then return to the Inbox to see the new emails. -- Peter Saxton from London peter@petersaxton.co.uk What kind of email account? Do you have any anti-virus Outlook plugin disabled, especially AVG's? Patrick Schmid -------------- http://pschmid.net "peter@petersaxton.co.uk" <peter@petersaxton.co.uk> wrote in message news:f9vb82hg7m14to2ep3pr3qkh761bbo0k3d@4ax.com: > When I am looking in the Inbo...

Association an Activity to an Account AND a Contact.
Is there a way to configure CRM to associate an activitiy to both a Contact and an Account? Yes, except for tasks. With the others you can use Regarding for the Account and the Contact would be in the Recipient field. If there is a "JMC" <JMC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51AC9E41-31C6-44A7-AEC9-CBD40A330231@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to configure CRM to associate an activitiy to both a Contact > and an Account? ...

Adding ActiveX to dialog with wrapper

Best way to enter address, body of letter, closing..Macros? Templa
In WP10, (pardon me for saying that out loud here) I was taught to make macros for doctor's addresses, basic body of letter, etc. Easy! How to do it in Word or what is "the way it should be done"? This eliminated a lot of repetitive typing of the same thing. The letters were all different (not a form letter) and the address on each letter was different from the rest (not same letter going to many different addresses). For the life of me, I am lost! Need training fast! Would like to do it the "right" way right from the start! In WP, for inst...

Outlook address book #29
An organization I work with has an exchange address book of employees. I would like to make a copy/export/inport this address book into my home computer as a separate address book from my personal contact/address book. Can I do this and how? -- \\\|/// \\ ~ ~ // ( @ @ ) --oOOo-(_)-oOOo--- Charlie You would do well to clarify what you mean by "an exchange address book of employees." Might be nice to include versions along the way and a clearer description of what you want to do. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] &...

No Signatures in Outlook from Multiple Addresses in Exchange 2003
I have recently moved all 8 of my domains' e-mail to an in-house Exchange 2003 Server. I can receive and send on all accounts just fine. However, when I go to reply to any message from the Exch03 Server in Outlook 03 and change the 'Send From' account to any of the accounts, the signatures that I had created for each address ins't inserted into the reply message. Specific example - I host 8 domains on this Exch03 Server - mydomain1, mydomain2, mydomain3, etc. I had someone send me a test message to me@mydomain.com and received it through above server just fine. I wan...

Adding alternate columns

Contacts are missing when I click To, CC, or BCC buttons
My Outlook worked fine until I switched computers. My contacts are in Outlook and when I start to type the address, my choices come up. But when I click To, CC, or Bcc, it's blank. "Pyrate63" <Pyrate63@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:704AD8A0-D531-41ED-9FD8-9273F90E4F2D@microsoft.com... > My Outlook worked fine until I switched computers. My contacts are in > Outlook > and when I start to type the address, my choices come up. But when I > click > To, CC, or Bcc, it's blank. Version of Outlook? How did you transfer y...

Adding fields from a different query

Notes Connector with Multiple Address Book
Hello, Does anyone know if a field exist when importing contact from NOTES to define from which .nsf file they have been synchronized from? I'm actually importing around 20 address book from NOTES to Exchange and I have no way to identify for all the imported contact from which address book they are coming from. If you know a way to map the address book file name to a custom attribute or any other way, it will be appreciated Thank Michel Lapointe ...