Adding a Public calendar to "My Calendars"

 I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under
the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add
it to the favorites, no luck. I even ran the the following:

outlook.exe /cleanviews
and
outlook.exe /resetnavpane

No luck.  Please help!    Thanks.

0
me1187 (5)

"Starabilias" <me@mymail.com> wrote in message

> I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under
> the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add
> it to the favorites, no luck. I even ran the the following:
>
> outlook.exe /cleanviews
> and
> outlook.exe /resetnavpane

Drag the folder to Public Folder Favorites and you should then see it on the
Calendar view of the Nav Pane.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Adding a Public calendar to "My Calendars"
I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add it to the favorites, no luck. I even ran the the following: outlook.exe /cleanviews and outlook.exe /resetnavpane No luck. Please help! Thanks. "Starabilias" <me@mymail.com> wrote in message news:e0go3J6MJHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > I cannot seem to get an Exchange Public Calendar folder to show up under > the "My Calendars" section. I did right-click on the public folder and add >...

My Calendars #2
Hey... how do I show bolded dates for days with items for every month in my Calendar, not just the past 3 months? Outlook only shows bold items for a few months into the past (I thought it was 2, but...) and about 10 months into the future. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:3D73370A-AEBC-4A35-A3D4-8350619F3B95@microsoft.com, RRob C wrote: > Hey... how do I show bolded dates for days with items for every month > in my Calendar, not just the p...

Multiplying My Calendars
I have 10 "resource" users set up, and I have AutoAcceptAgent configured for all of them. Now I need to connect to each user using Outlook and share the calendar, so other users can see what is scheduled, not just that something is scheduled. To do that I have created a second profile in Outlook called Resources, and I have been connecting to a Resource, setting up the calendar, then changing the User in that Profile and doing it again. And here is where the weirdness starts. With each change in User, I get another item under My Calendars, just called Calendar, and when I selec...

Calendar not showing in 'My Calendars'
When I click on the Calendar button (in the left window pane) at the top it shows 'My Calendars'. In 'May Calendars it shows: Calendar in Archive Folder Calendar (backup) However, it doesn't show Calendar. To see Calendar I have to right-mouse click on Calendar and select 'Open in New Window'. How do I get calendar to show in 'My Calendars'? Thanks. Austin Powers <austinpowers@pobox.com> wrote: > When I click on the Calendar button (in the left window pane) at the > top it shows 'My Calendars'. In 'May Calendars it sho...

how do I add standard holidays to my calendars in Publisher 2007
Manually. If you use a text box to insert the holiday you can copy/paste the information from year to year. I have an example on my web site. Look in the left pane: http://msauer.mvps.org/publisher_projects2.htm -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "dotomuchmom" <dotomuchmom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B4FE080F-93E1-47CA-BB3A-8CD34BDA7AB6@microsoft.com... > ...

My Calendars
Hey... would love to get rid of "My Calendars" in Calendars Navigation Pane so I can see more months of the year. How do I do this if at all. ...

all of my calendars items
I just transfered my outlook data files to a new hard drive with new install of office 2007. Have Blackberry desktop too. All of my calander items older than 2 weeks are now gone. The archive folder only has future items. any ideas? what is the 'keep for' setting on the blackberry? see http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/missing_appt.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - ...

Multiple My Calendars showing appointments in To-Do Bar
I have divided my calendar into different calendars, personal, business, etc. So now the calendar folder is empty but the sub-calendars have items. My problem is that the To-Do Bar will not show upcoming appointments for anything other than the Calendar folder. Is there a way to change this? Thanks, David no, it can't be changed in the current version. Why not use categories and custom views instead? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dai...