Add-in Manager fails ...

The Microsoft Outlook Add-in Manager will not install the
ECF add-ins.  Most importantly I wish to add the Rules
Wizard.  The proper steps will not implement the
addition -- open file dialog window results in no new
items on the add-in manager window and I am not getting
the wizard installed.

Thank you very much ...

gjf

0
glf (1)

What version of Outlook?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Godfrey J. Fies <glf@oaktreesysdev.com> asked:
| The Microsoft Outlook Add-in Manager will not install the
| ECF add-ins.  Most importantly I wish to add the Rules
| Wizard.  The proper steps will not implement the
| addition -- open file dialog window results in no new
| items on the add-in manager window and I am not getting
| the wizard installed.
|
| Thank you very much ...
|
| gjf

0
MillyS4407 (663)
12/7/2003 3:25:43 AM
Microsoft (r) Outlook(r) 2002(10.4712.4219) SP-2

intact.

>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
>Godfrey J. Fies <glf@oaktreesysdev.com> asked:
>| The Microsoft Outlook Add-in Manager will not install=20
the
>| ECF add-ins.  Most importantly I wish to add the Rules
>| Wizard.  The proper steps will not implement the
>| addition -- open file dialog window results in no new
>| items on the add-in manager window and I am not getting
>| the wizard installed.
>|
>| Thank you very much ...
>|
>| gjf
>

>.

0
anonymous (74717)
12/7/2003 3:44:24 AM
Rules Wizard should already be installed by default.  You can access the
Rules Wizard when you are in any mail enabled folder (rules only work on
mail items) - if you are in a mail folder, does it not display from the
tools menu?  Do you have the option set to show all menu items after a short
delay?

Have you tried Detect and Repair if you cannot access this option from a
mail folder?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the
Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out
reading.

anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>
asked:

| Microsoft (r) Outlook(r) 2002(10.4712.4219) SP-2

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

server manager not displaying the Server summary
Hi, I'm using Windows server 2008 R2 x64. My server manager not displaying the values in server summary. Only displays the label. Is it a symptom for virus. I'm using Mcafee enterprises. I doesn't detect any virus. Or should I change something. Anyone please help me Vijay chandar ...

Unable to Open Integration Manager #2
I am using Integration Manager 10.0. When I try to open Integration Manager through Microsoft Dynamics - Tools - Integrate - Integration Manager, nothing happens. I looked through my Integration Manager 10.0 folder under Program Files - Microsoft Dynamics and I do not see the im.exe file. How do I get into Integration Manager through GP. Thanks, Christin ------=_NextPart_0001_67E29012 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi Cristin, This is Rob and I will be assisting you with this issue. The first thing that I would have you check is whether you are registered for ...

Add on

HeadQuarter Manager
Is it possible to have multiple HeadQuarter managers? That is can I have HQ database on one machine, and then have 3 other machines with a HQ Managers on them accessing the HQ database? Definitely u can! after u insall HQ on the 3 machines, run HQ Administrator, open File|Configuration and type the proper database settings (server name or IP, db name, sql login, sql password) "Ranier Bonnici" <Ranier Bonnici@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08C0CACA-B104-49D2-8DC4-47790A19C00D@microsoft.com... > Is it possible to have multiple HeadQuarter managers? That ...

CRM Campaign Management
I know that CRM 3.0 is in beta. However, I understand that the beta version of CRM 3.0 is out. Can anyone offer their comments on campaign management? 1) Does MS CRM 3.0 Track Statistics out of the box? - Via all configuration? - Via all Customization? 2) If yes does CRM 3.0 Track the following responses or via configuration? - Who opened email? - Who Responded? - Unique opened? - # bounced? - Subscribe / unsubscribe? 3) In Campaign Emails that are sent out, can pictures within be pulled from our server to recipient email when recipient opens? - can they be embedded? Ar...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Incoming Email Response Management
Hello: Hopefully someone can offer advice, or a solution here. I have a form on our website, built in Frontpage, that is sent to our server and then the server emails it to me in Outlook. What I want to do, is autorespond to the person who filled out the form. The problem is, when the form is submitted, the server's address is now the "from" and not the person who submitted. Is there any way to set up an autoresponder that will pull the email address out of the email and paste it into a new, templated email? Thanks! Kevin kevin_behringer@yahoo.com <kevin_behringer@yah...

Format text to add character

add a DC in a LegSite

Failed Resolution on SPECIFIC destination Hosts
I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on a Compaq Server with NT 4.0 SP 6a. Here is the situation: Whenever a message is generated to a destination host that has registered its MX record as a domain name it remains in the IMS queue with an error of "Host unreachable" until the timeout period at which point it is returned to sender. If the MX record was registered as an IP address then there is no problem with the mail being routed. Here is what I believe to be happening (although I am not COMPLETELY sure and invite any suggestions): 1. From a command prompt I run nslookup -q=mx netcomso...

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Create Company Failing
Because of violation of constraint PKSY60100. Any thoughts? Thanks, Morgan Whoops.. Forgot I had access to customer source. Article 871699 hopefully fixed it. Thanks, Morgan "Morgan" <abcd@senditon.com> wrote in message news:%231F7RDjqEHA.708@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Because of violation of constraint PKSY60100. Any thoughts? > > > Thanks, > > Morgan > ...

Mailbox Manager #12
I saw an article once that told how to set Mailbox Manager in Exchange 2000/2003 to calculate retention times the same as Mailbox Manager in 5.5. I cannot find that article now. Can someone point me to it? Thank you. Ed Here's the 5.5 article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/289122/en-us I believe this is the article you are looking for: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/302804/ "Ed" <ed.jackson@americantower.com> wrote in message news:OD864rfHGHA.1728@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... >I saw an article once that told how to set Mailbox Manager in Exchange >2000/2003...

Where is the "Manage Your Credit" Page?
I want to access the free credit report with M07, but have looked around and can't find the link. In the Help sectionI am told to go to the "Manage Your Credit" page, but the link won't take me anywhere (error on page). Does anyone know where that page is? or where the link to get the free credit report is? Are you using M07 Premium? "Anna" <rhodesbiz@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:1156715965.422003.133650@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com... >I want to access the free credit report with M07, but have looked > around and can't find the link. In t...

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...