Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

Every time I open Outlook 2007 I get an error
message regarding an add-in 'DCCExtensions' (DCCEXT32.DLL).  It says the
add-in cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook.  I've been
getting this message ever since I uninstalled Winfax.  How do I make
this error stop appearing?  Thanks.

--
kapibarra
0

Remove the addin from OL by using Trust Center, Addins.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100341271033.aspx#14

"kapibarra" wrote:

> Every time I open Outlook 2007 I get an error
> message regarding an add-in 'DCCExtensions' (DCCEXT32.DLL).  It says the
> add-in cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook.  I've been
> getting this message ever since I uninstalled Winfax.  How do I make
> this error stop appearing?  Thanks.
>
> --
> kapibarra

0
Mary1 (682)
5/23/2008 6:22:01 PM
Mary wrote:
> Remove the addin from OL by using Trust Center, Addins.
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100341271033.aspx#14

Thanks Mary for the suggestion.  I did as you recommend here, but the
message still appears when I start up outlook.  Anything else I can try
please?

--
kapibarra

> "kapibarra" wrote:
>
>> Every time I open Outlook 2007 I get an error
>> message regarding an add-in 'DCCExtensions' (DCCEXT32.DLL).  It says the
>> add-in cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook.  I've been
>> getting this message ever since I uninstalled Winfax.  How do I make
>> this error stop appearing?  Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> kapibarra

0
k6177 (3)
5/23/2008 6:42:26 PM
did you remove the correct addin?  if it is disabled, find and delete
extend.dat.  Or better yet, uninstall the winfax outlook integration since
it will not work with outlook 2007.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"kapibarra" <k@piba.rra> wrote in message
> Mary wrote:
>> Remove the addin from OL by using Trust Center, Addins.
>> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA100341271033.aspx#14
>
> Thanks Mary for the suggestion.  I did as you recommend here, but the
> message still appears when I start up outlook.  Anything else I can try
> please?
>
> --
> kapibarra
>

>> "kapibarra" wrote:
>>
>>> Every time I open Outlook 2007 I get an error
>>> message regarding an add-in 'DCCExtensions' (DCCEXT32.DLL).  It says the
>>> add-in cannot be loaded and has been disabled by Outlook.  I've been
>>> getting this message ever since I uninstalled Winfax.  How do I make
>>> this error stop appearing?  Thanks.
>>>
>>> --
>>> kapibarra

0
outlookmvp1 (464)
5/24/2008 1:19:51 AM
Diane Poremsky {MVP} wrote:
> did you remove the correct addin?

Yes.

> if it is disabled, find and delete
> extend.dat.

Yes, this fixed the problem.

> Or better yet, uninstall the winfax outlook integration
> since it will not work with outlook 2007.

I uninstalled all of Winfax program plus the Outlook integration, but
that alone did not fix the problem.  Deleting the extend.dat fixed it.
Thanks so much for your help!  :)

--
kapibarra
0

outlook loads twice from startup
I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when the computer starts. Remove Outlook from the startup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Johnny asked: | I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when | the computer starts. ...

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

Add on

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Load Switchboard Maximum
I have a form called Switchboard. I have it to load when the application is opened, however I cannot find where On Load. When I am in the properties this is what I get: Force New Page New Row or Col Keep Together Visible Display When Can grow Can Shrink Height Back Color Special Effect Can you please help me. Thank you in advance. I'm not sure I'm following... Are you saying that you want Access to load your frmSwitchboard when it opens that database? If so, you tell Access to use the form during startup (you don't tell the form). Which version of Access are you using?...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

How can I know if a CControlBar is done loading completely?
Hi All, How would I know my CControlBar derived toolbar is done loading completely? I need this info as I need to enable some buttons only after this toolbar is done loading completely. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks is advance. Why don't you use the ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI mechanism that MFC provides? "curious" <rajayyala@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191695105.946384.105880@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... > Hi All, > > How would I know my CControlBar derived toolbar is done loading > completely? I need this info as I need to enable some buttons...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

add a DC in a LegSite

excel add-ons

Map Add-On?

Add ContractLine Entity in Menu
Hi, Is it possible to add a shortcut in the Service Menu to the ContractLine Entity? I really appreciate if someone could help. Regards, Alcides ...

Problem- add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection & Publis
I have a problem with Outlook 2007 and the add-in Access Outlook Add-in for Data Collection and Publishing. This add-in worked when I first installed Outlook 2007 when installing Office 2007 Enterprise. The add-in created a sub-folder in my Inbox named Data Collection Replies and worked well until about 6 weeks ago. Now I can’t get the add-in to work at all even though it appears in the list of COM.adds in Outlook 2007. More perplexing is the error message I now receive EVERY time I click on any email message to read it. The message is titled ‘Custom UI Runtime Error in...

Add target to trend chart
I've created a chart trending our company's daily rank over time. We have a specific rank as a target goal, and I'd like that to appear as a flat line on the chart, so we know how far we have to go. How can I get such a line, without having to populate a new column with the same number? Thanks Two options, 1) Simply draw a line where your target is at using the drawing toolbar. 2) Add an additional series to your chart containing two points. The X value of the points indicates the length of your line. The Y values should be set to your target. "Patience" <...

How To Add Filters To Add Ins List ???
I am using Power Point 2003 with XP Pro OS. I have install the conversion to read office 2007. When I use the Add In, it only shows 2003 power point extension .ppt How do I add the ability to show 2007 power point files too ??? Can someone tell me what I need to do to add the ability to see 2007 power point files??? I is very knowledgeable on VBA. Thank You, Gary You have to have all the Windows updates as of the time the Compatibility Pack was released. That was around October 2008, so you should have those. :-) That said, my Office 2003 installation on Windows...

Can I add other data to a pivot chart
I want to add a target line to a pivot chart. The data for the target line would be from a different source (worksheet) to the underlying pivot table. Is this possible (by workaround or otherwise)? A pivot chart can only display data from the pivot table. This can be overcome by drawing a line and hoping it doesn't move too much. I would instead make a regular chart from the pivot table, and add the data for the additional line. To make a regular chart from a pivot table, select a blank cell that's not touching the pivot table and start the chart wizard. In step 2, you must use...

Dynamically load DataValidation List through Source field?
I'm using the Data, Data Validation, List option to create a dropdown list in a cell that references a range in my worksheet. However, the worksheet is very large that populates the dropdown. Is there a way to filter or dynamically populate the dropdown using a wildcard such as using a function =VLOOKUP("A*", =$J:$J, 1,False) in the Source field to populate the dropdown with just the names that start with "A". Sorta. You could setup a range of cells with formulas that only pulled certain cells, and setup a dynamic range to refer to that cell named MyRa...

Fill in form add picture
I have a Word doc that is a protected, fillable form. I want to add a field where people who edit the file can insert a picture/logo -when the file is protected. How do I do that? Thanks, Caroline See http://jay-freedman.info/form_picture.zip. It's a complicated scheme -- if you have trouble applying it to your form, contact me by email. -- Regards, Jay Freedman Microsoft Word MVP FAQ: http://word.mvps.org Email cannot be acknowledged; please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so all may benefit. Caroline wrote: > I have a Word doc that is a protected,...