Add graphic content to a new mail

A lot of our suppliers send product information by e-mail where the mail
appear as a datasheets when I open it in my e-mail tool (Outlook 2003).
There are both graphic and text. What would the best way of producing that
kind of e-mail be (e.g. containing a logo some product pictures and some
text), and how to control the flow of text and pictures knowing that it
would appear like it is designed. Can I use my Outlook 2003 to produce these
kind of mails.

(I am not planning some massive spaming, it will only be sent to our
established customers)

TIRislaa

See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

TIRislaa

"Brian Tillman" <tillman1952@yahoo.com> skrev i melding
> Tor Inge Rislaa <tor.ingenospam@rislaa.no> wrote:
>
>> A lot of our suppliers send product information by e-mail where the
>> mail appear as a datasheets when I open it in my e-mail tool (Outlook
>> 2003). There are both graphic and text. What would the best way of
>> producing that kind of e-mail be (e.g. containing a logo some product
>> pictures and some text), and how to control the flow of text and
>> pictures knowing that it would appear like it is designed. Can I use
>> my Outlook 2003 to produce these kind of mails.
>
> See if this helps: http://www.slipstick.com/mail1/html.htm
> --
> Brian Tillman

how to delete a collection of e-mails
I have a large collection of e-mails I want to delete withour doing it for each one. what key strokes do I use John Highlight one of the emails and then right after use the Ctrl+A keys on your keyboard to highlight all . When all is highlighted hit the Delete key -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "john christy" <john christy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:69EA32CB-E356-46C9-AB23-2A459459D3A9@microsoft.com... >I have a large collection of e-mails I want...

Can any one help me for synchroniing outlook and squirrel mail
Hello , I have a problem with my outlook. The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(In sent items folder) in Outlook and even the vice-versa. Can any one help me out. Our Boss is going nuts on me for this small reason. Thank you for any kind of help. What is Squirrel Mail and how does it relate/connect to Outlook? "My Discussion" <phanikumar15@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1141286432.289395.245010@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com... > Hello , > > I have a problem with my outlook. > > The mails sent from squirrel mail are not being appeared(...

SBS 2008
Title says it all.. I need to setup some Exchange 2007 Transport Rules to BCc *all* mail to a mail Enabled Public Folder for archiving purposes. I find if I create them in ESM then I cannot target a Public Folder ...only a Mailbox. I need them in a Public Folder and not a Mailbox. I think I'm going to need to do this in the Power Shell but am not that familiar with what syntax to enter. The mail-enabled Public Folder already exists, I just need the syntax for creation of the rules. Are there any good guides or references for this ? Jim wrote: >Titl...

Visio Add-In in C++
Hello, I'm writing a add-in for Visio 2003 in C++/ATL or MFC. I want to implement some example, but I don�t find any documentation!!! Can you give me some general explanation how can i implement that(.NET has creating many Files with many Classes )? Some code fragments and elementary samples will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance Rachid Check out the Visio 2003 SDK on MSDN. http://msdn.microsoft.com/visio -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Rachid Moutahafid" <rach...

Range formula possible to update summary page with new entries when new sheets created?
I'm not sure what this would entail but is there a way to fix our summary pages to include formulas or whatever that more automatically update links from the sheets linked to them when new sheets are added to each workbook? The reason I ask is because my colleagues are dealing with four workbooks that each have about 15 worksheets minimum. Every time a new employee is hired, a new employee sheet is created by copying one from another employee and modifying the entries to reflect the new person. Unfortunately, the summary sheet doesn't automatically include working links when they co...

new #2
http://clixncash.com/ptp2.php?p=r&ref=price ...

A New HotFix for Error 1100009
Microsoft has issued a new Hotfix for the *Publisher cannot open this file Error 1100009.* It is here: Description of the Publisher 2007 hotfix package (Publisher-x-none.msp): October 27, 2009 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/976177/en-us -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ Mary Sauer wrote: > Microsoft has issued a new Hotfix for the > *Publisher cannot open this file Error 1100009.* > > It is here: > Description of the Publisher 2007 hotfix package (Publisher-x-none.msp): October > 27, 2009 > http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/kb/976177/en-u...

Not sending mail thru Dfault account . Help pls.!!!
Hi all, I have Exchange server installed on SBS 2000 server. My users use outlook 2002 as there e-mail client. I have configured exchange server but this server is only for internal use (it can't send or recive any external mail). I have set it up cos I wanted to make use of "Public Folders" functionality. This alowes you to share Calender, Task, Contacts.... with other users. The real E-mail account (the one that can send recive external mail) is account provided by ouwer internet provider. So I am useing SMTP account as a default account in outlook and I have configured ou...

Change Mail Recipient #2
In my Office 2003 Picture Manager, when I right click a picture to send to mail or go to File, Send To recipient it goes to Outlook. I wish it to change it to Outlook Express. I have gone to IE, Tools, Options, Programs, and E-mail and changed the default to Outlook Express. My Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint does not go to Outlook they go to Express, it only goes to Outlook in Picture Manager. ...

list of valid e-mails
Hi, how can I get list of all active e-mails? Including aliases, public folder and printer addresses if exists and so on? (Exch 2003) Where do the mails for which address does not exist come and how to I forward them to any bin address? Thanks, Jan you can get the list of addresses using ldifde or csvde. Check the following on how to use these tools: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/037/part1_ldifde_csvde.htm http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/038/part2_ldifde_csvde.htm You want to catch emails with invalid recipients right? Be aware that this will quickly ...

Ability to send mail to secondary and tertiary email addresses
Currently, email can only be sent to a contacts primary email address. Even if 2 or 3 email addresses exist on the contact list, there is no way of selecting those addresses when emailing contacts. The only way to do so currently is to load the contact, modify the email addresses, then select the contact when sending an email. It would be nice to select from a list of multiple email addresses for a particular contact, or even have the option of entering a manual email address. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

Windows 7 Live Mail
How can I automatically block an e-mail address. I have asked the person to stop sending me mail to no avail. Thanks. Bert Right-click on the sender in a message from them, select "Junk e-mail" - "Add to blocked senders list" -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "bert" <bertpickover@optonline.net> wrote in message news:8B8F6478-5625-4090-8A33-697D248E9832@microsoft.com... > How can I automatically block an e-mail address. I have asked the person > to stop sending me mail to no...

repeat cell-contents
A1 contains "Smith" A53 does not contain "Smith" A459 contains "Smith" A1072 does not contain "Smith" How do I get "Smith" to appear in: B1 thru B52 B459 thru B1071 and nothing in the other cells? Thanks, Hi Gary see you post in Excel.misc Frank ----repost: Hi Gary so you only want to duplicate the "Smith" entries. Try the following: In B1 enter =A1 in B2 enter =IF(A2="",B1,IF(A2="Smith",A2,"")) copy down Gary wrote: > A1 contains "Smith" > A53 ...

New Mail Notification #9
Does anyone know how to get the New Mail Notification alert to work?? I have closely followed the instruction in the Tools ption etc, but it still does not appear. Is there a fix available? I am not even able to get the Alert Box to appearin the bottom right of the screen, although I do get a notification sound. Thanks for your help!!! Peter, London, UK If you're sure the feature is activated, it could be one of a few other problems. Here are a few articles in the Microsoft Knowledge Base, depending your other factors not mentioned in your post: http://support.microsoft.com/defaul...

New mail does not display in the Inbox
Whenever a new mail message is sent to this one particular user it does not show up in the Inbox until i select another group folder in the mailbox. Once i change the selection the message appears and a notification appears. If i dont change group folder selection say from the Inbox to the tasks outlook wont give notification of a new mail message. I have recreated the users profile on another machine and didn't have this problem. It all seemed to work fine. But when i went back to his machine the problem was still there which tells me that something is wrong that machine. I then...

Export E-Mail but Missing Date/Time Field
When I export E-Mail from Outlook into either Access or Excel file format, the export does not include the Date/Time field of the e-mail message. I have looked at the field mapping function, but the Date/Time field is not included. Anybody know of a way to include date/time on export? I have the same requirement and cannot find any utility or method to do this. It is quite frustrating since the export does everything I need but provide the date and time. JK "B Thomas" wrote: > When I export E-Mail from Outlook into either Access or Excel file format, > the export d...

Mail Viewing Issues
Windows Server 2003 Exhange Server 2003 Microsoft Outlook 2003 & 2007 Quick Background - I work in a small school and we don't have a full-time system administrator - I have a little experience with windows servers, some with Lotus Notes, and I know how to plug in network cables - so by default, I have become the administrator. Our Problem - We are experiencing problems where the body of the email appears to be empty or blank when reading through the outlook client - however - if you connect to the exchange server using the web client, the message can be read normally. Also - in t...

Some Public Folder mails not visible using IMAP
Windows 2000 SP4 server/Exchange 2003 SP Strange thing happened yesterday. In the the course of 2 minutes about 200 mails appeared in one of our Public Folders, mails which had been received earlier into one of the other Public folders. All the mails have correct sender/receiver/subject but have blank messages. The receiving dates have been changed to yesterday's date, but looking at the details in Outlook these mails were all first received on Jan 6, 2006. Even stranger is that when viewed using IMAP these mails are not visible, but using OWA or Outlook in Corporate mode, they are visib...

format new rows
My table looks like this: A B C D E 1 Organisation Adress Contact Outcome 2 Employer 3 Industry 4 Schools 5 Referral 6 Employment 7 Groups 8 Training 9 Community 10 Media 11 Other Jacob Skaria was able to help me generate a new row when data is entered into each category [(eg when new data is added to B2 a new line will automatically appear at 3 to allow room for new data for the employer category). A new line would insert for each of the column A categories in the same ...

in mail merge can you add something in to the body of the letter
I am doing a mail merge which requires the opening sentence to say; "We are pleased that you and Mary will be attending our meeting". Can I add the spouse's name into the body of the letter through mail merge? Please advise. Thank you. Eva Eva, As long as it is part of your database, yes. Just insert the field where you want it prior to doing the merge: "We are pleased that you and <SpouseName> will be attending our meeting". HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Eva Anne" <EvaAnne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:321D2902-83F4-46C...

files and settings transfer from hard drive to new pc
Is there any way of tranferring the files and settings from a hard drive of which the motherboard has fried to a new pc without having to have to tranfer files individually? The new pc's bios would obviously not be the same as the old pc, so I can't just pop the old HDD into the new one. Both systems are running XP Home. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Yep, see link first hit http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=moving+hard+drive+to+new+computer+xp&aq=7&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=moving+hard&gs_rfai=Cxsbp-kxATLPLGKX4MbrIia4KAAAAqgQFT9CfZqI&fp=4...

Add background sound in Beta 2010
What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta? All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this = Beta=20 Version. Thanks=20 That option is not available. -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "Richard in AZ" wrote in message news:uoO8CkdULHA.620@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta? All the tips refer to a FORMAT option that does not seem to be in this Beta Version. Thanks > What is the trick to adding a background sound in WLM 2010 Beta? Learning the necessary HT...

Reflect cell contents into another worksheet #3
I have forgotten how to reflect data that is present in one worksheet cell into a specific cell of a second worksheet. IOW, repeat cell contents in a second worksheet. I simply do not make use of MS Excel97 often enough to remember the procedures ! Please help. Regards, ~ Vince ~ You can just type = and then click the cell if you want to be duplicate. "Vince" wrote: > > I have forgotten how to reflect data that is present in one worksheet > cell into a specific cell of a second worksheet. IOW, repeat cell > contents in a second worksheet. > > I simply do...

Is it possible to create a mailing list in excel, not importing d.
I would like to create a mailing list in excel, entering each address in, not importing it from somewhere. Can excel do that? Or do I have to import the data, entering the addresses in a different software and doing some sort of mail merge with excel? Thank you in advance for your answer. If you have addresses in excel you can use word to mailmerge and use excel as source http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Claire Bardot" <Claire Bardot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0BE56B4-AC5A-4D08-85E1-D6C262EE6080@mi...

Can't add News to Go menu
I followed the Help instructions to add News to the Go menu. It was in the menu and I accessed newsgroups. I shut down Outlook 2003. Reopened Outlook 2003. The News selection on the Go dropdown menu was gone and now it is not available from the custom menu to be added. I assume Outlook still think it is on the Go dropdown. Suggestions on how to fix this. I get the feeling that my Outlook install is headed into the tank for some reason. Kurt Giesselman <kgiesselman@indy.rr.com> wrote: > I followed the Help instructions to add News to the Go menu. It was > in the menu and...