Add an item in outlook

How can i add a folder under inbox remotely for all my
users.I want to create this folder for all my users with
his inbox charcterstics(is special for each user).

Then i want to send a message with special content to go
inside this folder.

Thanks

0
anonymous (74722)

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Excel Add Ins

outlook loads twice from startup
I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when the computer starts. Remove Outlook from the startup. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Johnny asked: | I have outlook in my startup once but it loads twice when | the computer starts. ...

attachments show inside outlook emails
hi, I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an attached file that can be "saved as" by the recipient. anyone with a problem like this? how do I fix this? thanks MAC MAC wrote: > hi, > > I have a user that messed around with his outlook and now when he > sends out an email with a word or excel attachment it shows the > contents of the attachment inside the message body instead of as an > attached file that ...

Outlook 97 and Outlook Express 6
I normally use OE6 and have installed an old copy of Outlook 97 but when Outlook starts it says something like "building Outlook toolbar" and then just quicks the program and never starts! Ideas anyone on how to use both programs? ...

Re: Outlook 2003 calendar
back Outlook calendar is deleting events from my calendar older than 2 months (it's keeping recurring events). Auto Archive is not running. I synchronise calendar with my Blackberry which is set to keep appointments forever. When synchonising these past items are not being copied to Outlook calendar. What do I need to do to to synchonise all events/appointments and not have Calendar delete past events "Tim on the Common" <Tim on the Common@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:021422B4-ACBD-4E0C-BE97-091031042CD8@microsoft.com... > back Outloo...

Add on

Outlook Web Access Problem #3
I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click on reply and nothing happens. Any thoughts? OWA is a function of Exchange and can best be answered in an Exchange news group, probably the adminnistrator group on msnews.microsoft.com. >-----Original Message----- >I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook >Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. >The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click >on reply...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

Cannot Customize Outlook Today in Outlook 2000
I just installed Office 2000 Premium on my new notebook with Windows XP Pro. Everything seems to operate correctly except I cannot "Customize Outlook Today". Any ideas? OL2000: You Cannot Customize Outlook Today After You Install Critical Update 813489 for Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;820575 You can edit the registry to make changes to Outlook Today. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart ...

sent items rule
I'm using two email accounts on the same computer, both mailboxes are open in my outlook. When I'm using my default email, emails that I'm sending goes to my sent ite ms folder. The problem is with emails that I'm sending behalf the other account. Instead of going to the other account sent items folder, they goes to mine either. Is there a rule or some other way that can move emails that were sent behalf the other account to it's sent items folder instead of mine ? The configuration is outlook2003+exchange2003 working in exchange mode. Thanks. Have you tried setti...

Problem with outgoing emails not moving to the sent items folder
Hi all, I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but stay in my outbox and keep sending themselves with out moving to the sent items folder. I get incoming emails fine but this is causing my mates grief. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Paul I had the same problem and found out that it was MacAfee Antivirus scanning your outgoing email that caused the trouble. I turned it off and all is well. good luck >-----Original Message----- >Hi all, >I've just started having a problem with outgoing emails. They are sent but >stay in my outbo...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

deleted or filed items return to inbox
Messages that I move or delete from the Inbox will return after a few minutes. What type of email account do you have? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM Poll: What version of Exchange server do you use? http://forums.slipstick.com/showthread.php?t=33803 "Lost in MD&...

Outlook Error Message while Archiving
I received the following error while trying to perform an archive - and for the life of me cannot figure out why this is the case: Error occured while archiving folder 'Sent Items' in store 'Mailbox' - hnash. Some items could not be copied. They were either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. When I tried moving individual pieces of mail I get essentially the same response - Cannot move items. The item could not be moved. It was either moved, or deleted, or access was denied. Thing of it is the mail is currently sitting in the Sent Items folder so I know ...

Outlook Web Access HTTP 500 and HTTP 404 errors
hi, I am experiencing this problem on Exchange 2003 on Windows 2003, when the users try to authenticate to Outlook Web Access, they get the following error messages in their browsers, "http 500 - internal server error" or "http error 404 - file or directory not found", the customer upgraded to windows/exchange 2003 6 months ago from windows/Exchange 2000 (in place upgrade), they only discovered the problem last week when they tried creating new users, i created 3 test users and the 3 users were getting the above errors. some already existing users have no prob...

HELP Outlook will not open outlook.ost file with 4 yrs of mail!
This is on a Dell Latitude CPiA running Win 98, with Office 97 Pro SR2. I have used MS-Outlook (97) without problems for 4 years, to access my POP3/SMTP mail. It has always been configured with an Exchange Server service running (in Tools/Services or Control Panel/Mail) because Outlook 97 will not run with just an Internet Mail service enabled. In Tools/Services I had Exchange Server, Internet Mail, Personal Address Book, Personal Files and Outlook Address Book running. In Tools/Options/General I left Exchange Server unchecked so whenever I hit F5 it would connect only to the Interne...

can't customize outlook today #3
when i click on the customize outlook today button, nothing happen. am i missing something? i'd love to hear from you if you have any ideas about what's happening. thanks! ...

CListCtrl derived class and disabling item selection
Hello everybody. I have a CListCtrl derived class wich is also owner draw. Now I need to disable selecting items. So user should be able to see the list and be able to scroll it and everything. But selecting items should be disabled. I wrote a handle for OnLButtonDown which give me an opportunity to handle mouse button clicking and so user can't select the item by mouse. But it is still possible by arrows. I tried to handle VKeyToItem but it aseems never get called. So in my case how can I disable selecting items by arrows also. Or is there any better way to do that all together? PS...

Format text to add character

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Outlook Today
My outlook today page has disappeared. It was my default page for opening, but now my inbox comes up first, and I can't find any shortcut to outlook today. The only new thing I have done is use my onenote notebook to set up tasks in outlook. Start Microsoft Outlook and then select Tools | Options | Other tab | Advanced Options button. Option to set the default startup folder is at the top. (Outlook Today is will be the top most folder [e.g. Personal Folders [IMAP/POP3] or Mailbox - Username [Exchange].) "DonnaL" <DonnaL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Outlook Rules #10
I am using Outlook 2002. I have 3 rules, all which work. My problem is that in the pass I had other rules, which I've delete and do not show up in my rules any more. But they are still active. Just basic one's, moving incoming mail to a specific folder from a specific person. Is there anyway of getting rid of these phathom rules. thanks! joeyzee ...