Active Tasks in Outlook Today

Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook
Today
0
anonymous (74727)

Non-deliverable on Task
All, The issue is Manager has assigned a task in Outlook to Staff. Later on, Manager modified the task and save it, then Manager got a NDR. The error says, Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Task Update: Test Sent: 10/14/2008 12:57 PM The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: STAFF on 10/14/2008 12:57 PM You do not have permission to send to this recipient. For assistance, contact your system administrator. MSEXCH:MSExchangeIS:/DC=local/DC=OurDomain:MBEXCH01 Please advise. Thanks Calvin ...

Active Tasks in Outlook Today
Is there a way to only display active tasks in Outlook Today ...

importar emails y cuentas desde Outlook Express 6 a Windows Mail
Me acabo de comprar un laptop con Windows Vista, mi anterior Laptop tenia XP y usaba el Outlook Express 6 y necesito pasar todos esos emails a Windows Mail, alguien me puede explicar como?? ...

Outlook 2007 Can't Create Signature
I thought I'd add this here just in case someone had a similar problem: Pressing the signature button within Outlook 2007 options didn't cause the signature editor to appear (also the editor options didn't cause the editor options to appear) Fix: I'd noticed earlier in the day that I couldn't "view source" from within internet explorer. Deleting the temporary internet files fixed this, and the problems above. HTH Regards, Mark ...

Internal e-mail activities are adding up
As people begin to use CRM and send internal e-mails regarding a particular entity we are seeing a HUGE number of activities adding up. It would be nice in the future if all internal e-mails regarding the entity would be summed up into one activity. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I ...

How to monitor Outlook 2003 performance/health
I've Outlook 2003 with an Exchange 2000 server account built in the profile. I need to monitor Outlook performance accessing to the nailbox and Exchange 2000 public folder. Often I got the red exclamation mark on Outlook icon in system tray to explain that Outlook doesn't respond (I think it's trying to retrieve Exchange 2000 data). Is there any tool client or server side to log/track the activity ? Thanks Sergio ...

Recurring Service Activities / Items -- CRM 3.0 -- No capability?!
What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring activities and service items? Have I missed something in workflows or some such? Thanks, ....dgg On May 25, 3:16 pm, David G <David G...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > What's the rationale behind *not* having the ability to schedule recurring > activities and service items? > > Have I missed something in workflows or some such? > > Thanks, > > ...dgg Hi David, Has anyone responded to your question? We are having the same issue and I'm hoping there is a solution avail...

Outlook Send Rule help
Hi Outlook experts, Can anyone tell me if it is possible to set up a rule for messages not to be sent if they didn't have a certain e-maill address CC'd if the main address was a certain address. For example if I was to try and send an e-mail to bnorth@melb.org.au, Outlook wouldn't let me send the e-mail unless billnorth@hotmail.com was either also an addressee or CC'd in. Alternatively I want a rule that would prevent me sending a e-mail to any @melb.org.au address unless billnorth@hotmail.com was the CC address. Is it possible to acheive what I want to do? Bill You can cr...

after outlook express 6 exits, msimn.exe is still listed on the task list
after outlook express 6 exits, msimn.exe is still listed on the task list and continues to cause system crashes until exited through control-alt-delete. anyone had this problem before or know what to do? my hard/software: windows 98 SE, celeron 500 MHz, Voodoo 3 3000, 12.1 gig hard drive, 196 megs ram, all the latest windows update patches installed, norton antivirus+systemworks, dsl connection w/ 2Wire modem THANKS THANKS THANKS Steve Steve <steve@wallsoftware.com> wrote: > after outlook express 6 exits, msimn.exe is still listed > on the task list and continues to caus...

Activity views 09-26-05
Folks When viewing the activities on an account or quote, there appears to be no obvious way to include the date of the activity in the view so it is difficult to determine when the activity was done - resulting in us having to open each and every activity to find the relevant one - and this is time consuming. Any ideas? Regards Gavin The current release of Microsoft CRM does not allow you to customize the activity views at least in a supported fashion. If you scan the archives of this group at groups.google.com for activity view you will find some unsupported methods. Microsoft CR...

Notified Office is Not Activated, but it is Activated
When my boss opens any of his Office 2007 products it notifies him that his copy of office is not activated. It has been activated and when I check it through Options it shows that it is activated, but the dialogue pops up each time the programs are opened. I have used the FixIt from KB 919895 to delete the Opa12.dat file which fixed a communications error in activatation, but the product still doesn't think it is properly activated when it is. ...

Outlook 2003 link problem
When I click on a link in my inbox, I receive the following error: "This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on the computer. Please contact your system administrator." I have checked my security settings in IE and locally, but cannot find anything that would restrict access. Also, I tried using the fix suggestions for this problem related to outlook 2002, KB article 310049. Any suggestions would be welcome. ...

Excel 2007
Out of the blue excel started to take 5 seconds to process each task performed within spreadsheets with formulas. Sometimes even just clicking in a cell takes 5 seconds to register before I can begin typing. Delay also happens when trying to toggle between spreadsheets. So frustrating. Is this an excel issue or a computer issue? Thanks, Shay ...

Getting Outlook data from 2002 to Express
How do I get the Contacts, Tasks and Calendar data from Outlook 2002 to Outlook Express? Assuming you mean the copy of OE that is installed on the same machine as Outlook, either use the Import/Export wizard on Outlook's File menu, or the Import command on OE's File menu to copy the data. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:007001c3aeb3$37e21bd0$a101280a@phx.gbl, jl wrote: > How do I get the Contacts, Tasks and Calendar data from > Ou...

Outlook Connect
Is anyone familiar with Genius@Work's Outlook Connect which connects outlook to a database? If so, I have some specific questions. ...

Outlook 2002 and OWA
I was just wondering if there was any way to use the outlook client to connect to OWA (bypassing the use of the web browser totally). I use Outlook to connect to my HotMail this way and find that it would be much easier for all my users to do this. Will this functionality be included in Exchange2003 by chance? thanks Robert Crooks Computer & Network Systems Administrator Ivaco Rolling Mills ...

Email to Activity in queue
Hi, I have created a queue and I don't get any email activity from incoming mail. I have this configuration: - CRM Server: CRM 3 (CRMSERVER) - SQL Server: SQL 2000 sp4 (SQLSERVER) - Exchange Server: Exchange 2003 sp2 Cluster environment (EXCCLU1, EXCCLU2). I have installed the CRM-Email Router in both nodes (http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/deploy/clusteringexchangeservers.mspx) And I have created the queue in two steps: - Step 1: AD Account with Exchange Mailbox o SELF Allow “Associated external account” o CRMEmailEnabled (Custom Attribute...

Error in Outlook 2000 / Exch 5.5
If I delete some messages with larger attachments, the operation is not successful. The error message: "A client operation has failed" is displayed. It is perhaps a problem of sthe information store? I already checked the priv.edb, pub.edb and dir edb with eseutil /g /v /x but no error is displayed. What is also a little bit strange, if I open an e-mail with a larger attachment, it takes sometimes 10-20 seconds until the message is displayed. The server has 1 GB RAM (700 M are used) and processor is 20 % usage on the average. We also made a defrag with eseutil /d but it didn't s...

Set Default View to Active Accounts
How do I set the default view to be Active Accounts for all users? I thought I had set it by going to Settings>Customizations>Customize Entities>Account>Forms&Views>Active Accounts>More Actions>Set Default. I logged out and logged back in and the default view was still set to My Active Accounts. Please Help. -- TC I hope you published the entity after making the change. Try an iisreset... Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www.inogic.com -------------------------- &qu...

Scheduled task "Error # 70 was generated by VBAProjectPermission
"Error # 70 was generated by VBAProjectPermission denied" Is generated when the statement Set OutApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application") Is executed in a scheduled task but not when the Auto_Open macro in excel is triggered any other way. What do I need to do to enable me to get permission.? ...

The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just want to send a bug report. Summary: The value become wrong when get value by using AppleScript while other worksheet is active. Description: 1. Create an AppleScript file with below script. tell application "Microsoft Excel" activate set OriginalWorkbook to workbook "Workbook1" set OriginalData to string value of column 1 of row 1 of worksheet 1 of OriginalWorkbook end tell 2. Launch Excel 2008 and create a Workbook called "Workbook1". 3. Enter time data "11...

Outlook 2002 Syncronization
Hello, We are in the middle of moving onto Microsoft Exchange 2000 in our office. I have been trying to work out exactly what we can and can't do with Exchange and Outlook. The problem I have is one of syncronization. When the user is added to the Exchange account, their Exchange e-mails are automatically re-directed to their Outlook (Personal Folder) account. I want to be able to have this feature within Calendar and Contacts. In respect of calendar, I want to be able to add an appointment to my Outlook calendar and sync it to my Exchange calendar. 1. Can this be done? I also want...

Please help, problem with Outlook 2002 freezing
I am having an odd problem with Outlook 2002 hanging when started. It makes it to right to the point where it tries to check for new mail, then hangs. When I close it and do the end program deal, then try to reopen it, it seems to work fine. This happens everytime I use Outlook. Any ideas anyone??? Thanks! find and delete the *.srs file for your profile. http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/filepath.htm if you need help finding it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook...

activate, window activate?
Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel and select another program and then run again when I active excel again... Private Sub Workbook_SheetDeactivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Range("v3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub Tried several, what am I missing? Try this. Hope this helps! If so, let me know, click "YES" below. Private Sub Workbook_WindowDeactivate(ByVal Wn As Excel.Window) Range("V3").Font.ThemeColor = xlAutomatic End Sub -- Cheers, Ryan "John" wrote: > Hi, I want code to fire when I deactive excel an...

Outlook w/Exchange Strips message text but leaves attachments
Hello, I am running into a problem that I have never seen before. I have a client with an exchange 2000 server and Outlook XP clients and occasionally e-mails they send both internally and externally have the message text stripped but the attachments go through fine. There is no pattern to this. They are running sybari antigen 7.5 on this server without the spam manager, but these mails are not getting logged in the sybari incidents. I cant find any information on this and have never seen it before. IF you have any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. Thx Bryan ...