Act! - How to save sent emails to Act ! Records

I want to use MS Outlook for all my emails but want the
history of this activity to be saved to the record in
Act!.  This works when I use the Act! email
fucntionality, but I get an error message when I try and
utilize Outlook.

CJ

Publisher cannot save this file
I am working on our Newsletter. I am just updating it for publication next week and I cannot save my changes. I get the Publisher cannot save this file error. I tried to rename the file and I still get the error. HELP!.......... Are you working with a trial version of Publisher? If not have you activated the product? Do you have Norton anti-virus software? How to use Office programs with the Norton AntiVirus Office plug-in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329820/en-us -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Harr...

Create an email sig. in outlook with image, but not attachment
How do I create a signature in Outlook 2007 with a jpeg file that will not show up as an attachment? By placing the picture on a web server and then link to that picture instead of embedding it in your signature. FWIW; whether or not an embedded picture shows up as an attachment usually depends on the receiving client and not the sending client. There are known cases in which a virus messes things up and the embedded picture will show up as an attachment as well. Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by ...

email #2
isit possible to have one email account administered by several users.each one seeing changes replies etc sent by the others. thanks in advance Sure, just assign full access, send as, and receive as permissions to a group, make folks needing access member of that group, have them open the mailbox as "another user's mailbox" in their Outlook profiles. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "welloffit" <welloffit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC8AAD7F-99DE-4003-BDEA-CD350D2ABEF3@microsoft.com... > isit possible to ha...

internal emails
Hi All, Our computer are deploying an application on client's computer. In the application, the user can click the button to send the email hiddenly. That means, the application defined our exchange 2007 server as a SMTP server. Then send email to our users in the company. Becasue I am worry about if the computer has some virus which can send a large number of emails to internet, then our Exchange 2007 will slow down or have some problems. So I want to find out some way to limit the computer. What I means is that I want that the email from the application in the client com...

I can't see pictures attached in my mail, I have to save than see
when I get a picture file as an attachment I cant see in in the message like in outlook express I looked in all the options couldn't find a way to do that I am using outlook now This is an excel news group. You will be more likely to get a response posting in microsoft.public.outlook.general Regards Rowan Hosam Khalaf wrote: > when I get a picture file as an attachment I cant see in in the message like > in outlook express > I looked in all the options couldn't find a way to do that > I am using outlook now ...

DMF from ACT
Hello, I have an ACT database, and I should be migrated to CRM 3.0. I can export the ACT data to .dbf of .cvs (and perhaps clean it in excel). However when I use the DMF, I have to populate the cdf database. Unfortunaley, it isn't clear to me how to do this. It might sound as a stupid question to some of you, but I'm new to this and really don't find it. Find a partner in your area who has done ACT! to MS CRM conversions. Data Migration is not an easy task, in fact it is the hardest task associated with migrating to MS CRM. -- Anne Stanton, MVP-CRM, MBA/ACC The Norwich Gro...

How can I save one page of my publication as a JPEG file?
I would like to save the first page of a publication as a picture so I can post it to my website and create a hyperlink for people to download copies of the publication. I know I can do this as I have done it once. I just don't remember how and now can not recreate the steps. Any help would be appreciated. If you are using Pub 2003, you can File > Save As and in Save As Type choose JPG, GIF and other image formats. However, I think you would be better served if you convert the page to a PDF file. It is likely to look much better and be a faster download. You can go to www.pri...

email server
Hi All, Is it possible to run MS CRM on a win2k3 box, with active directory, sql, etc BUT use MAC OSx as a mail server? One of our clients is adament... :( Thanks in advance! Mike Yes, but they will have no email functionality to/from CRM Only Exchange 2000/2003 will do it all Peter L "mikieg_99" <mike.gallagher@nospam.etypemedia.co.uk> wrote in message news:05cd3474fc6e4cd856b0822c233dbe90@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Hi All, > Is it possible to run MS CRM on a win2k3 box, with active directory, sql, > etc BUT use MAC OSx as a mail server? > > One...

Recover using Trans act logs?
Is it possible to roll back the exchange database to recover deleted emails if I have all the trans act files? What I am looking to do is recover a particular days set of emails; the deletion settings on the Mailbox store on the Exchange 2k3 is set for 1 day...I need to be able to retrieve a series of emails on a particular day last week. The recover deleted email option on the client will not work becuase of such short Exch Server deletion setting (hard delete). Can a recovery be done? If so, would you point me in the correct direction? Many thanks, Mel You'll have to go to ...

color setting do not save
Have a client running MS Money 2004. Had a few viruses, and since the clean, the color settings will not save in the program. When changed to the default color, it is fine for that instance, but when exiting the program and starting it again the display color defaults to the black on white option. Is there a way to save the color option? Confused!! Thank you for your help in advance!! Candace Sparks ...

How do I put Adobe PDF file in body of email without it being in the attachment line?
I send out a newsletter in pdf but many can't get it. I recently received a pdf in the body of an Outlook message. Will this work better or is it the same as an attachment? DOn Version of Outlook? Program the non-recipients are using to receive and send email? Attachments in the body of the message (RTF - not good for non-Outlook/Eudora clients) is the same as the item in the attachment line (HTML and Plain Text.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without...

Saving Notepad Documents
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0039_01CA920B.12BEA520 Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1"; reply-type=original Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I have a problem when trying to save notepad documents. When I used to save notepad documents, they were saved in 'My Documents'. Just lately, when I save them, they are not going there and I do not know where they are being saved to. Two questions here really. How can I find out where they are being saved to? And how can I change this so that the...

Passwords wont save in Outlook 2002 with Windows XP
No matter how many times I check the box to save I have to put the password in manually everytime to get my email- HELP http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259416 might be helpful. -- Neo [MVP Outlook] Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to this account will be deleted w/out reading. "scooterpie47@attbi.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:048701c3d855$e0b25830$a301280a@phx.gbl... > No matter how many times I check the box to save I have > to put the password in manually everytime to get my email- > HELP ...

Importing email addresses
Can anyone tell me how to import names and email addresses into an address book in Outlook XP? Thanks, Everet A. Leimer Leimer@bellsouth.net File > Import and Export... Entries go to your Contacts Folder. There is no address book in Outlook. Your Contacts will appear in the Address Book view by default. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <leimer@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:b2xGc.22822$XF5.2513@bignews4.bellsouth.net... > Can anyone tell me how to import names and email addresses into an address > book in Outlook XP? > > Thanks, > > > Everet A. Leimer &...

Determine which smtp address an email was sent to
I am trying ro figure out what, to me, should be the most simple thing. I am in an organization with an Exchange server. I have multiple smtp addresses set up (associated with my Active Directory account), all of which the Exchange server answers for (ie josh@xyz.com, software@xyz.com, josh@123.com, etc.) When I receive an email, the only way I can tell which address it was sent to is to right click the message in my inbox, select options, then scroll through until I find the "To:" line. I am trying to set up a rule to automatically move emails to a folder if they contain ...

saving email folders
how do I save my email folders to my EHD? http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/backupandrestore.htm "Jonathan" <Jonathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A268E16F-DD40-4102-A430-CBDD4943FA06@microsoft.com... > how do I save my email folders to my EHD? ...

Copy a column and paste to another tab to save the data for each m
How can I copy a column B10:B70 a spread sheet have 60 rows of calculation and I want to I click save button it will copy and paste just a value to separate tab name Estimate for each month . It need to check on cell B6 if it a month 1 or 2 or 3....to 12 so it will copy and paste data to a correct column for each month. thanks Liem Pho If desired, send your file to my address below. I will only look if: 1. You send a copy of this message on an inserted sheet 2. You give me the newsgroup and the subject line 3. You send a clear explanation of what you...

Using MS Word as email editor causes "program trying to access email addresses in Outlook warning"
I am using MS Word as my email editor in Outlook XP. Whenever I press "new email", I get the warning that "program trying to access email addresses in Outlook warning" How do I fix this? If you have a full version of Adobe Acrobat installed, you will need to disable the PDFMaker addin. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems for more details on how to do. If you don't have a full version of Adobe Acrobat installed, check out the link anyway since it lists some of the 3rd party applications that may trigger the additional security blocks added...

Act!
I want to use MS Outlook for all my emails but want the history of this activity to be saved to the record in Act!. This works when I use the Act! email fucntionality, but I get an error message when I try and utilize Outlook. CJ ...

Problem Sending Outlook Dialup Email
Sending and receiving email on a broadband connection with Outlook Express works fine. However with a dialup connection, receiving email works but I cannot send email. I get the following error: "The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'smtp.comcast.net', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E" Can anyone help? ...

saved over a file
I accidentally saved over a file in publisher. Can I revert back to the original file? Only if you can do a system restore to a previous time. I *think* that will do the trick. "hollis" <linda.hollis@cooperstewart.com> wrote in message news:4FE96454-F8D7-47E9-A801-0A0673FEE241@microsoft.com... > I accidentally saved over a file in publisher. Can I revert back to the original file? Hi JL Amerson (JL_Amerson@hotmail.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Only if you can do a system restore to a previous time. I *think* || that will do the trick. Close, but...

How to change default paragraph setting in Outlook 03 email?
I'm trying to get the paragraph setting in Outlook 03, which is currently defaulted to "Auto" changed to zero. How can I change this default? ...

How do I access my MSN Premium email (XP) from Entourage (iMac)
I have transitioned to an iMac and want to switch and access my email to Entourage 2004 (Office:Mac 2004) from MSN Premium (in XP) from Verizon.net. No matter what I try, I can't make it happen. I enter the POP and STMP info correctly but only get the email that goes to Verizon. MSN seems to run an additional filter that pulls all MSN email but I can;t find that information. Appreciate any information or assistance in this regard. Thanks. msn does not use pop3, it uses the outlook connector, which is not available for mac AFAIK. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach You...

Sending & Saving Email Distribution List
I am using Outlook 2003 with Windows XP Home and would like to be able to email a distribution list to someone and have them save it in Contacts as their own distribution list. I used the Forward feature and was able to email it as an attachment to the other person. when they opened the email and double clicked on the attachment, they could see the distribution list, but could not save it to Contacts. It would save as an rtf file, but not in their Contacts. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks, Howard hrensin@nainv.com Instead, use a new email message form and use Inser...

can you teach me how to set up my email useing yahoo? it always .
im having a real hard time setting up my email on outlook i had given up hope on my old computer to set up my accont, but now that i have outlook 2003 i really want to set it up. i need to know if i can use yahoo because that where my email adress is, famvid is my mother's email. please email me back soon dark wolf wrote: > im having a real hard time setting up my email on outlook i had given > up hope on my old computer to set up my accont, but now that i have > outlook 2003 i really want to set it up. i need to know if i can use > yahoo because that where my email ad...