Accessing email using Outlook 2003 through VPN

None of our VPN users cannot access email through Outlook 2003 through VPN.
All other resources can be accessed. If they switch back to Outlook 2000 or
XP they can access mail.

Is there any setting in outlook that I am missing.

Amila

0
amilanc (3)

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

using paid servers with Outlook Express.
I've been using news.eternal-september.org, a free text server with Outlook Express. Does giganews work with Outlook Express? Can Outlook Express deal with binary newsgroups? Should I use a different news program like Forte Agent? I have a very old version of Forte Agent, but I like having my newsgroups right there by my email. Oops. I should have posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Outlook signature moves after sending
I have a user with Outlook 2002 with a signature which moves up above the message text of the email after it is sent. The signature is from an rtf file and this only happens with plain text messages. He'll type his message then insert the signature after the text. After the email is sent, and you check the Sent Items copy, the message text has been placed below the signature. The email looks fine before it's sent. I tried creating a new signature for him and it still does it. ...

Access

Erro while importing SOP documents using Integration Manager
I've been using Integration Manager to import sales transactions into GP. The procedures and integration has been the same for several years now. Just this morning I started getting the following error message for some of the documents: DOC 2 WARNING: 'Override Shortage' option was selected for quantity shortage on Line 1 for item 666999258259 The integration completes however the system will not allow me to post the batch. I checked a few items associated with the error and there is no quantities on hand however that has not caused a problem in the past. Thanks for you...

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

access mail on WEB

Creating a header using non-contiguous rows
Using Excel 2000 I am using the FILE/Page Setup/Sheet tab/Rows to repeat at top technique to create a header. I currently have $1:$4 in the Rows to repeat at top. I also want to include rows 15 and 16. I have not found a way to do this. Any suggestions? Bernie No way to do this. "Print titles must contiguous and complete rows or columns" is the error message you get when you try to select non-contiguous rows. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 07:55:45 -0700, "Bernie Doepkens" <Bdoepken@dbm.state.md.us> wrote: >Using Excel 2000 >I am using the F...

Mail merge to email with an attachment
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C54401.F8168A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I had office xp - I was able to very easily email a merged document = and send it automatuically to the relevant contacts in my list as an = attachment. I am using custom forms and fields but it worked = beautifully! After and upgrade to 2003 I find I can no longer do this - word just = hangs - I researched a bit and found business manager could do this - = yes - but not with my custom forms and f...

Smartlist
Hi I created several smartlist, but the search using the "any" field does not return any results. IT appears to search and but returns nothing. I have using the Integration guide and the only reference to the any field is setting the data type in the Explorer_Get_Datatype script. Is there something I am missing? Do I need to add more code? Is there a data entry I need to delete? Any suggestions? Jason, Tested this on v10 SP3 and I get no results either. It seems to be a bug. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumg...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

OUTLOOK #47
Just installed a new SBS 2000 server and installed Outlook 2002 to each workstation. Previously each workstation used a login name (say Fred)and used Outlook Express 6, but with Outlook we are accessing work-stations with new user Id's in Windows 2000. How do I get the new login using Oulook 2002 to import the old login name Outlook Express 6 address books? I think you'd have to get the current user account's incarnation of OE to recognize the address book first then import into Outlook. See if this site has any help in that regard: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ "Ian...

Outlook crash when open shared calendar
Hi, We run Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2007 as client. Outlook will crash no matter which desktop user A log into when open user B's shared calendar, but user A is able to open other people's shared calendar fine. This problem can be repeated on different desktops. On same desktop, some user can open user B's shared calendar, but Outlook crash for others. It's very weird. It's seems something to do with the user's account, but cannot figure out what's the problem with the user account. So far only user B’s calendar will cause Outlook crush. I got ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Cannot attach vCard file to Sugnature in Outlook 2003
If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an error message: "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder" On Oct 15, 1:44=A0pm, nickolay.co...@gmail.com wrote: > If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an > error message: > > "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create > file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your > permissions for the fol...

Sent email show up in Inbox
Hi Why do all my sent emails from Outlook show up in my Inbox. That is reflected in OE and in Windows Live Mail. Thanks Don What does OE have to do with Outlook's Inbox? Where are you sending the mail from (seems like Outlook) but which Inbox is it showing up in? "Don S." <dis933@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ujBcXaWRKHA.4692@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Why do all my sent emails from Outlook show up in my Inbox. That is > reflected in OE and in Windows Live Mail. Using a Gmail account via POP3? Perfectly normal then; http://mail.googl...

Photos Resized in Email
Where do I find the settings : When I have photos in outgoing email it asks me if I want to make photos smaller before emailing ? Thanks Charlie Harris Windows Mail doesn't have that feature, although the replacement program, Windows Live Mail, does. You will need to open those photos in Windows Photo Gallery first, then click its E-mail button. At that point it will offer various sizes. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "sswcharlie" wrote in message news:DBD001E7-8EB3-4DF5-896F-157820B87C0A@microsoft.com... Where do I find the settings : Whe...