Access OL from 2 computers?

I suppose I can just access my OL email from another computer in the LAN
when I just logon to the network with my username and pw. But what if my
computer is on at the same time and OL is open? Is it safe to still do that
or should my own computer be turned off first? (:-o)

0
no2192 (22)

Are you accessing an Exchange Server mailbox or a simple PST file? Mailboxes
are shareable while PSTs can't be opened by more than one machine at a time.

"R." wrote:

> I suppose I can just access my OL email from another computer in the LAN
> when I just logon to the network with my username and pw. But what if my
> computer is on at the same time and OL is open? Is it safe to still do that
> or should my own computer be turned off first? (:-o)

0
vince8328 (2733)
7/31/2005 12:16:02 PM
Hi Vince,
It's an Exchange Server mailbox.         ;-)
R.

"Vince Averello [MVP-Outlook]" <vince@omegageek.com> wrote in message
> Are you accessing an Exchange Server mailbox or a simple PST file?
Mailboxes
> are shareable while PSTs can't be opened by more than one machine at a
time.

0
no2192 (22)

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

EDC Verification #2
I have successfuly installed EDC on one of my POS stations; credit card tendering and settlement is successful. Upon installing EDC on another POS station using the identical information as the first, I get "Validation Error 326: EDC verification is not enabled in administrator." I have done this 3 times to no avail. Any sggestions would be appreciated. Thank you, Tom Make sure you are logged into Windows as an Administrator when you make ANY changes in SO Administrator. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com -------------...

Excel Row to Access Columns

1 drive with 2 device IDs causing corruption
I have a drive which has been Z: for eons and has recently had G: assigned as well. I reformatted the drive, added as Z: again and still G: is defined. I'm getting corruption on indices (even though indexing is turned off for the drive as Z:). Ping ponging between chkdsk /f for the two IDs settles down to no errors but then a reboot and it's back... XP Pro, SP3, what else would help the experts? Did you remove G and Z and then reset as Z again.? Neil "Le" <Le@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BF3628FC-88EF-4C13-9629-72CF7A0E2E42@micro...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

LAYAWAY Question #2
what happened when a layaway expirate? Theres a possibilitie to activate a due layaway? Thxs. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0861_01C6F6F0.4B1EC710 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Robert, Nothing happens!! Except it potentially ties up inventory as = Committed!! It's just one of those " We think it would be a good idea if we = added..." things not finished in the program. =20 --=20 * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other...

SMTP server #2
I have a basic question on SMTP emails. If I point to a SMTP server that is different than my designated email host address, who actually sends out the emails, my designated email server or the one I pointed to? To help clarify we have our email and web hosted by a 3rd party Company "A", and my ISP is with Company "B", I have been having problems with duplicate emails being sent to several clients. So I pointed my outbout emails to a different SMTP server (Company B's smtp server) in an attempt to see if the problem goes away. So I am check to see if my...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

New to exchange #2
Hi, I have decided to start playing with exchange 2003. I have a network in the 192.168.1.0 subnet that has two servers in it both domain controllers and both running win2k server. I want to make some prevision for email to the users on the domain after I have upgraded both servers to 2003. I use a Linux firewall that also provides a DMZ . The DMZ is used to host a small web server and is on the 192.168.2.0 subnet, any request to port 80 is forwarded to the web servers IP address. What would be the best way to start playing with exchange ? Do I need a mail relay in the DMZ that push to t...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Public Folders on 2nd server through OWA #2
HI I'm reposting it with new information. A client is running two exchange 2000 SP3 servers. One for mailboxes/outlook web access and 2nd sever dedicated for public folders. None of the servers is designated as front end server. Users can access mail through OWA using http://exchange.domain.com fine but when they tries to access public folders on the second server the browser points to http://server2.domain.com/public/foldername which is not accessible from outside. 2nd exchange server hosting pubic folders does have IIS installed and within LAN i can acess public folders on second se...

Outlook Web Access #19

Accounting with Ms Access

Outlook and Attachments #2
Hi, How do you unblock attachments from an email because I need to take a file home that is two big for a floppy and outlook has blocked it. The file is a mdb file. As usual Microsofts support is more useless than a chocolate tea pot so I was wondering if anyone knew? >-----Original Message----- >Hi, >How do you unblock attachments from an email because I >need to take a file home that is two big for a floppy and >outlook has blocked it. The file is a mdb file. As usual >Microsofts support is more useless than a chocolate tea >pot so I was wondering if anyo...

Adding additional users to a client computer
I'm running SBS 2003 R2. I have a number of client computers connected to the server, but each of these has been allocated only one user account. Local reorganisation has led the users to ask if they can be allowed to log into any computer, not just the one they used to. SBS provides a setup computer wizard where you can add a new computer and then add users to it. However this won't work with an existing computer, and I can't find an obvious way of doing this from the server. (I had looked at establishing roaming profiles as a possible way around this, but th...

BP3 Site Settings access