Access is blocked from sending emails via Outlook 2000

I have a few macros in Access that send out emails with
data to a list. Since we moved to Outlook 2000, that
functionality is no longer available. Outlook spits out a
message asking user permission to proceed with this. Is
there some way to turn off this warning on a user level?
That is, I don't want my entire organization to be able to
do this, just a couple of people. TIA,

Poorna.
0
ravula (1)

You'll need to either change how you do it from access or use Click yes. For
more information on the security features, see
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup.htm

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Vote for your favorite Outlook and Exchange utilities in the
Slipstick Ratings Raffle at http://www.slipstick.com/contest/

"Poorna Ravula" <ravula@myway.com> wrote in message
>I have a few macros in Access that send out emails with
> data to a list. Since we moved to Outlook 2000, that
> functionality is no longer available. Outlook spits out a
> message asking user permission to proceed with this. Is
> there some way to turn off this warning on a user level?
> That is, I don't want my entire organization to be able to
> do this, just a couple of people. TIA,
>
> Poorna.

0
dianenws (1904)

Vacation Request Approval Outlook
Is it possible to have the results of a calendar invite sent to someone other than the sender? I would like to automate this process: I send a vacation request via calendar invite in outlook to three of my supervisors and my manager. My supervisors will then approve (or deny) my request but would like the response to go automatically to my manager thus informing everyone on the invite list. I'm guessing it could be done through vba but i'm a little rusty now. any ideas??? Thanks in advance. You have the option of having replies sent to someone other than yourse...

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Restricting access to note attachments

using paid servers with Outlook Express.
I've been using news.eternal-september.org, a free text server with Outlook Express. Does giganews work with Outlook Express? Can Outlook Express deal with binary newsgroups? Should I use a different news program like Forte Agent? I have a very old version of Forte Agent, but I like having my newsgroups right there by my email. Oops. I should have posted to microsoft.public.outlookexpress ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

strange symbol in signature block
=EF=BB=BF The symbol/collection of characters has begun to=20 appear in the signature blocks I've created. I don't put=20 them in the block, but when I "insert" a signature, the=20 characters are visible. I've tried deleting and starting=20 over, but the characters don't disappear. I've tried=20 creating the signatures in Word instead of Outlook. The=20 line spacing is not correct but the characters are gone. =20 All the problems started when I tried to edit the=20 signatures I had already created. Any suggestions? Thanks ...

Access

Outlook signature moves after sending
I have a user with Outlook 2002 with a signature which moves up above the message text of the email after it is sent. The signature is from an rtf file and this only happens with plain text messages. He'll type his message then insert the signature after the text. After the email is sent, and you check the Sent Items copy, the message text has been placed below the signature. The email looks fine before it's sent. I tried creating a new signature for him and it still does it. ...

Moving contacts to Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server
Does anyone know an easy way to move my smtp addresses from CCmail 8.2 address book (about 400 of them) over to contacts in Active directory. I am running Windows 2000 Server and Exchange 2000 Enterprise Server. Cheers Crazy cc:Mail's export command with the /DIRECTORY switch can export them in an quasi - ldif format which could be massaged and used with ldifde to import. cc:Mail's Import/Export users guide will help on the export start with 237677 Using LDIFDE to import and export directory objects to Active Directory http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;...

Error 8007007E when doing Send and Recieve
preface: I have seen a few posts about this already, but none of them have worked for me because (a) my system is locked down by my IT department and adding Outlook Express is not possible, or (b) the suggested fix made no difference My problem is this - I have recently been given Outlook 2003 (finally!) to test out connectivity to our Domino back end. Things did not go well as Outlook would just randomly shut down somewhere in the middle of downloading the data. In an attempt to see if it was Domino, the connector or Outlook, I tried wirind up Outlook to my Yahoo!, Hotmail and AOL email a...

Outlook 2003 setup
Thanks for the help so far, everyone. Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo account? Ta. Check out this site: http://www.ypopsemail.com/ "cameleonkelle" <cameleonkelle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9FA06750-130F-44EA-B114-063B88DC6FC9@microsoft.com... > Thanks for the help so far, everyone. > Is there a way to get outlook to send/receive email from a free yahoo > account? > Ta. ...

mspub 2000
When I create a blank publication ansd then go to tools - options mspun causes an error and has to close, and a log is created by drwatson. I have uninstalled and re- installed the product and also I have installed the latest service packs (sp3) Can any help please it driving me nuts. After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from dave <wi@eatonbank.cheshire.sch.uk>... > When I create a blank publication ansd then go to tools - > options mspun causes an error and has to close, and a log > is created by drwatson. I have uninstalled and re- > i...

access mail on WEB

Mail merge to email with an attachment
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004C_01C54401.F8168A50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I had office xp - I was able to very easily email a merged document = and send it automatuically to the relevant contacts in my list as an = attachment. I am using custom forms and fields but it worked = beautifully! After and upgrade to 2003 I find I can no longer do this - word just = hangs - I researched a bit and found business manager could do this - = yes - but not with my custom forms and f...

access or mount mirrored hard disks

Access Database In Great Plains

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

OUTLOOK #47
Just installed a new SBS 2000 server and installed Outlook 2002 to each workstation. Previously each workstation used a login name (say Fred)and used Outlook Express 6, but with Outlook we are accessing work-stations with new user Id's in Windows 2000. How do I get the new login using Oulook 2002 to import the old login name Outlook Express 6 address books? I think you'd have to get the current user account's incarnation of OE to recognize the address book first then import into Outlook. See if this site has any help in that regard: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/ "Ian...

Outlook crash when open shared calendar
Hi, We run Exchange 2007 with Outlook 2007 as client. Outlook will crash no matter which desktop user A log into when open user B's shared calendar, but user A is able to open other people's shared calendar fine. This problem can be repeated on different desktops. On same desktop, some user can open user B's shared calendar, but Outlook crash for others. It's very weird. It's seems something to do with the user's account, but cannot figure out what's the problem with the user account. So far only user B’s calendar will cause Outlook crush. I got ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Cannot attach vCard file to Sugnature in Outlook 2003
If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an error message: "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder" On Oct 15, 1:44=A0pm, nickolay.co...@gmail.com wrote: > If I try using a vCard for signature in Outlook 2003 I receive an > error message: > > "Can't create file: xx.vcf. Right-click the folder you want to create > file in, and ten click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your > permissions for the fol...