Access denied when forwarding

When I am working remote using webmail, after being logged
on and receiving mail...when I try and forward a mail
message I get a "access denied" error

When I am logged on as a MAPI client....everything works
fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jeff

Exchange web-access
I've got a exchange 2003 server running at my company. Users can access their mailbox from home or from any computer with internet access. The problem is that the data goes over a non-secure line. Just http. How can I change that to HTTPS?? Greetz Sven "Sven" <Sven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CD5AB8E5-A905-45B5-A7E8-D7DA757A2CE2@microsoft.com... > I've got a exchange 2003 server running at my company. Users can access their > mailbox from home or from any computer with internet access. The problem is > that the data goes over a non-sec...

Restored Information Store, mailboxes show up, but cant access the
I had a crash on my Win2k SP4 Server running Exch2k SP3. I rebuilt the server fine, Exch2k installed ok. The NT BACKUP restoration process hasnt been nearly as fun and exciting though... After messing with it and getting the backed up databases to actually restore, I can see that all the mailboxes are in the 'First Storage Group' (default, and all naming is the same as the old server) and seems to be intact in regards to the sizes and item counts. Problem is, when I try to access them in Outlook, I dont see anything and another instance of the mailbox appears in the First Storage Grou...

access 2000
I am trying to set up a database using access 2000, but I am not sure where to get any help from. It all seems very confusing. Can someone please help Right here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH010423431033.aspx -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sharon" <Sharon @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13E3F4BE-8AE4-4D32-82B4-46C06EAC8E04@microsoft.com... >I am trying to set up a database using access 2000, but I am not sure where > to get any help from. It all seems very con...

access 2003 reports
I have three reports that are set up in landscape. They are opened by a popup form with an unbound control that sets the date of the report. This works fine on my PC but when other people use it one report comes out in landscape and the other two in portrait. but if the reports are opened individually on their PCs they are fine. As anyone come across this before, and what can i do to solve it. thanks ...

Exporting Access Report to Excel
The report I am transfering has 9 columns of numbers. In some of the columns the numbers are 3 ceros (000) or 003, etc. when I transfer the report to excel, the numbers are changed from 000 to just 0. How can I prevent excel from changing the 000 to only one 0 or the 003 to 3? 003 is not a number! 003 is text. Change the format of the Excel column to text. Steve santus@penn.com "Arlene" <Arlene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FEAEAFB5-30A7-4F0E-B4EB-38C569844AA6@microsoft.com... > The report I am transfering has 9 columns of numbers. In...

Re: New to Access
Correction >asked you'd rather join line you can also pull a couple of fields from either table into the query builder grid. when you run this query you'll get matches between both tables. My spell checker munched the above again it should read : after you draw the join line, you can also pull a couple of fields from either table into the query builder grid. when you run this query you'll get matches between both tables. ...

Exchange 2007 forwarding-rule error
Hi Our company users on Exchange 2007 have set rules so that mail is automatically forwarded to another user, when they need it, but the problem is, when the mail is being forwarded, the forwarding user gets the following error: #550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required ##rfc822;mailbox@domain.com Original-Recipient: rfc822;mailbox@domain.com Final-Recipient: rfc822;redirect@domain.com Action: failed Status: 5.7.1 Diagnostic-Code: smtp;550 5.7.1 RESOLVER.RST.AuthRequired; authentication required It looks like Exchange doesn't forward messages, ...

Converting from Access 2000 to Access 2002
I created an Access database in Access 2000 running under Windows 2000. My client has upgraded to Access 2002. I ran the conversion utility to convert the Access 2000 database to Access 2002. When attempting to run the converted database, it initially opens but, when I try to use it, I get the message "Microsoft Access has encountered a problem..." I've tried breaking the original database into separate components. I can convert tables, queries, macros, and modules successfully. It's when I try to convert forms that problems occur. Some of my forms inititally appear to conve...

Conversion from DBase III system to Access 2002
I have an old program that I am using for tracking orders, its totally dos based. I can link an access database to these .dbf's and I can read/write as well. But I can not make a link between the linked databases inside access (relationship). I can do this in Access 97, but 2002 will not let me. I installed the latest Jet 4.0 engine service pack, but that did not fix the problem. Has anyone ever had this problem? 1. I would stick with A97 if it is working for you. MS totally changed the way newer versions work with dBase. 2. Re-write the whole thing in Access. Many years ago I re-...

Outlook blocked access to the potentially unsafe objects: package
Hi, We get a warning prompt while sending a mail with another emails as attachments. It says "outlook found potentially unsafe objects" message. All the attachments in the email are MSG format files. I know the procedure to allow unsafe file attachments but the error message says "unsafe objects". How do I allow sending mails with unsafe objects?? -Chandu If you try to send the same message in Plain Text format, do you still get that error? If so, there is probably an object within your message that is triggering the error. Things like Stationery and Si...

Configuration Error / Cannot access Outlook via MS Outlook
While trying to browse any of CRM folders in Outlook Folder List I receive the msg below. Does anyone knows how to solve it, and why it's happening ? Thank you, Hugo Server Error in '/' Application. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: Server cannot read capabilities configuration r....

Using Access 97 and Access 2003 on same computer
Access 2003 gives me a "Microsoft Visual Basic" dialog "Object library not registered". Clicking help gets me Access 2003's help file which says to reregister the application. I have a standalone version of Access 97 that I've been using for years. Last year I installed Office 2003 Professional, but kept Access 97 and have been using Access 97 ever since. My husband also has Visual Studio .NET 2003 installed on our computer. Now I want to use Access 2003 for a new database (and VBA), but keep Access 97 for my old ones. (I don't have the time to ...

Accessing mailbox of disabled user Account
I have user and his account has been disabled. we have exxhange 2003 mail server. Now our company needs to access his emails back,so I gave appropriate rights to that required user in order to access his mailbox. This is not working and when tried to access his mailbox it gives error "Unable to expand the folder.The set of folders could not be opened",also If I enable that user I can access that mailbox,but I do not want to enable that user. I did checked for any overriding in advanced security properties of mailbox, but could not find anything.please help as this is urgent. ...

Access/Excel/Word Challenge
Hi, I'm trying to decide the best approach to this problem and would appreciate any help: 1. I have a template for a report in Word that refers to fields in an Excel worksheet. 2. The Excel worksheet, however, is not set up to easily use in the Word template. Instead of one person with many fields (columns) I have the same name multiple times, with one column listing multiple pieces of information for each person, for example: First Last Cars Devices Jane Doe Altima Laptop Jane Doe Lexus Desktop J...

RFID Use with Access
I am looking to find the steps necessary to make Access ready to interface RFID information captured from passive RFID devices. I would appreciate anyone in the group sharing this how-to with me. Zachry1 <Zachry1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am looking to find the steps necessary to make Access ready to interface >RFID information captured from passive RFID devices. You should really be looking to the vendor of the RFID capture devices. They should have DLLs/OCXs which you can install and sample code. VB 6 code usually works just fine in Access. Tony -- Tony Toews...

Data access from a web server
All data for my company is stored on an internet web server, hosted by discountasp.net, and a web service is used for both Windows and web clients to retreive and modify it. I'm using a Microsoft Access .mdb file. A local server is not used because, although only a small business, not all employees work from a single location (some in London, others in Delhi, etc.). The trouble is that it's not particularly easy to work with the data in 'real-time'. Since several people may be modifying the same tables at once and the latest version of everything is always required, all SELECT,...

request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized accessing report
Hello, We are trying to get reports working on CRM 3.0 and running into an error when clicking the reports : Server Error in '/' Application. The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized. The reports are working when we access crm on the crm server when using the servername, but if we access crm using the ip address then we get the above error message when we click Reports. CRM is on the separate server. SQL and Reporting Services are on the same server. even accessing the crm by entering localhost does not work on the crm server. Any ideas? thanks Have a look at thi...

Help starting Access
I have installed Access 2003 on my computer. But whenever I try to run it, it says installing and then vanishes. I can not open the program at all. HELP On Tue, 3 Jul 2007 19:54:00 -0700, LeRoy Matz <LeRoy Matz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have installed Access 2003 on my computer. But whenever I try to run it, >it says installing and then vanishes. I can not open the program at all. HELP Have you tried restarting the machine? Do you have any other versions of Access on the machine? Have you tried re-installing/repairing Access? Scott McDaniel scott@takemeout_i...

Can't access Exchange 2003 Public Folders
I inherited a blotched exchange upgrade. Help! exchange works fine except for the public folders. Clients can't access them at all. They get "Can't logon to server error" The folders appear in esm and there is an additional server that does not exist. The folders appear to be pointing to the missing server. In esm I've tried to remove the server with no luck, it says there is a postermaster mailbox on the server that needs to be removed first. I created new pub tree and store but clients still can't see them at all. David Forgot to note, the missing server ...

Can't move things to deleted items: The item could not be deleted. It was either moved or already deleted, or access was denied
This is weird. It looks like I have one user with a damaged 'deleted items' bin. Everyone else is fine. This user had opened up an accout of someone who left the company a while back and apparently tried to delete a few thousand spam messages that they had. Their system eitehr locked up, or they got sick of waiting and did something to stop it, when they did we could no longer mount the information store. I ran several things including an eseutil /p on the database, and then removed the log files and ran the ISINTEG -s server01 -test alltests -fix, which found 2 or three problems and f...

Access: Recordset is not updatable
We have a database in Access 97 with multiple tables that uses the MDW security features so only a few people can modify the data. I recently created a switchboard in Access 2007 for the other users in our company to query one certain table and output a report (using Runtime) so nobody else is able to modify the data in the table except the few that use 97. There are no users that have multiple versions installed. Everyone that has 2007 Runtime does not have 97 installed and vice/versa. This seems to be working fine except for times when our 97 users cannot add a record to the ...

Installing MS Access 2007 on SBS 2003
I have a client with SBS 2003 R2 who has a LOB app utilising an Access database via ASP web pages hosted through IIS, and accessed from client workstations on-domain. There is no need for MS Access on the server for the LOB app to function, but the developer (who happens to be the CEO's wife) wants to install Access 2007 on the SBS to make her maintenance of the database easier and more efficient, so she doesn't have to remotely download the database, make changes, and re-upload it each time. While I can see there would be some efficiency gains for the dev that this would de...

Outlook Crashes when Forwarding or Replying to emails that come from Yahoo
Hi, anyone know why a lot of emails that come from Yahoo cause Outlook 2000, using word as email editor, to crash or hang, when replying or forwarding to these messages? Any clues? thanks Paddy. I have the same problem. Also, if I forward messages I receive in HTML, Outlook either crashes or is VERY slow. When it crashes, I have to do a hard boot to recover. Soft boot doesn't allow me back in to Outlook. Any ideas? "Paddy Ryan" wrote: > Hi, anyone know why a lot of emails that come from Yahoo cause Outlook 2000, > using word as email editor, to crash or hang, ...

Accessing Outlook from my laptop
I use Outlook on my desktop PC but would also like to access it, via my wifi network, on my laptop. I know I can set the folder that the .pst folder is in to 'sharing', but wondered if there was any other way to set it up. I would also like to access my .pst file from any other PC over the web. How would I do that? Thanks, You point the laptop OL to use the pst required. Be aware only a single instance of OL can access the pst and MS doesnt support the use of a pst over a network as it can lead to corruption. "Geoff" <meaningless34@hotmail.com> wrote in message n...