Accept, Tentative, or Decline buttons in Office 2000 Pre

Hello Anyone,

I have been using Office 2000 Premium (Outlook) for a
couple of years. I use to be able to respond to meeting
request by opening the msg & hitting the Accept,
Tentative, or Decline buttons. For some reason, these
buttons do not display anymore. I have look thru the
Toolbars, Options etc. & can't find were these were turned
off. Can anyone point me in the correct direction?

Thanks in advance

Jim

0
anonymous (74723)

Updates were not accepted (exception 4005). Soap exception.
Hi all, when the report is submitted from Outlook 2003 to Project Server 2007 the folowing error message is displayed (see the subj). However, the data are being sent and can be seen in PWA. At the same time, the user gets an email message from Project Server: "Project server returned error code -1". What's wrong with the Server or client? where to look for? Please advise. Elena ...

Where to put code to be executed when the 'apply' button is pushed on a CPropertySheet? Is there an event? Where?
Hello, I would like to execute a few lines of code when the user presses the 'apply' button on a CPropertySheet. Have any idea how to do that? Doesn't there have to be a way? For mysake as well as humanity's let's hope so. Thanks, Ivan Hi again, You can handle "OnApply" function for each property pages separatly. Sreeram Ivan Starr wrote: > Hello, > > I would like to execute a few lines of code when the user presses the > 'apply' button on a CPropertySheet. Have any idea how to do that? Doesn't > there have to be a way? F...

office 2008 beta
I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do it? Thanks. In article <d027e598-7a78-435c-84eb-e0bce0d7ec2d@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, "jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com" <jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com> wrote: > I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes > after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do > it? If the Remove Office application doesn't work, I'd start with deleting the Office 2008 folder, and the preferences...

calling a C++ program from Excel 2000 and passing a result from C++ back to an excel spreadsheet
I have an excel spreadsheet and call a C++ program from a VBA macro using the command below. (I am not using visual C++ but a command line driven version, Borland C++ compiler) retval = Shell ("c:\options\options1.exe", vbNormalFocus) What I want to be able to do is to pass some of the values in my excel spreadhseet to the C++ program when calling it. There are 5 variables(spreadsheet cells) whose numerical values I want to pass across to the program. Once the C++ program has run I want to put a value that it caluculates in to a cell in my excel spreadsheet. Any help much...

Why some messages have reply button disabled?
I am using XP version of WLM to download messages from several accounts and filter them to various folders. I have just found out that when I read certain messages 'reply' & 'reply all' buttons are disabled and I cannot reply at all. However the forward button is not disabled. What causes this situation? That will happen if there is no valid e-mail address in the message's FROM header. To verify, you can look at the Message Source (Ctrl-F3). -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "SKEPTIC" <AA@b.com> wrote in message news:...

Replication of public folders in Exchange 2000 from Exchange 5.5
I am getting ready to demote two Exchange 5.5 servers. We have two Exchange 2k servers running and the location of the mail boxes now. The servers are in two different locations seperated by a VPN connection. All four exchange servers are replicating the public folders, the problem is one Exchange 2k server did not get all the items in a couple folders where the other Exchange 2k server did. I started this a couple of days ago and would assume the replication should be complete at this point. The two locations are in separate subnets. Any help into this would be much appreciated. ...

RE: Excell VS Office
Do they work in the same manner. I need something that will help me with putting inventory on and able to transfer information to a website. Will Office work the same as Excell? The company I am dealing with says to use Excell unless I have something that would be compatiable as Excell. Please help. Thanks. Lets just assume that you are talking about the latest versions currently available, Microsoft Excel 2003 and Microsoft Office 2003 Editions. For the Microsoft Office suite, lets just use Microsoft Office Standard Edition 2003. You are comparing the stand alone version of Microsoft ...

net folders "accept" #2
Hi. I am trying to share a calendar with 2 other computers. The calendar computer has sent invitations and the two other computers have "accepted". The computer with the calendar is showing that it is awaiting responses. But I look at Outlook Express and see that the two computers have sent back their acceptances. Since it is being received by OLExpress instead of OL 2000 (where the calendar is located), I wonder if that is why the acceptances haven't been yet received. Any suggestions? Thanks. Scott in Austin MN ...

Can't delete Small Bus. Office
Which refuses to delete without its original CD which was a OEM and I can't find. I do have a new XP Office CD which I installed and appears to install using its key. Now as a result I have two different Office apps. installed The original can't be removed with add/remove, again asking for the original CD even though XP Office is installed with its own Key. How do I get out of this loop? TIA ...

using Win 2003, Exchange 2003, Office 2002 or later version
Dear All, could we install MS CRM 1.0 (or 1.2 in the future) using Win 2003, Exchange 2003, Office XP(2002) or Office 2003 (Later Version)? Regards, Nugon For version 1.0, this is limited to Windows 2000, Office XP, Exchange 2000. The release 1.2 is designed to do what you are describing. "nugon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:062d01c3b961$6f8fb0c0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Dear All, > > could we install MS CRM 1.0 (or 1.2 in the future) using > Win 2003, Exchange 2003, Office XP(2002) or Office 2003 > (Later Version)? > > R...

Office, Office Applications, Versions and Statistics.
Hello MS Office Forum, I'm seeking information on MS Office usage by version. Something like a pie graph with percentages MS Office 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), 2000, and dare I say even 97? Also a breakdown of specific MS Office applications (Access, Excel, Word, and the rest of them) and versions. Any website were I can find these statistics? I am (still) trying Google searches, I am sure the statistics are somewhere, I can't bring the results up in Google with search criteria as; MS Office Version statistics MS Office Version usage statistics MS Office Version usage...

office won't open #2
Greetings Linda, We'd be happy to help, but we need a little more information. Which application won't open? Word? Excel? All of them? What happens when you try to launch an office application? Any error messages? Etc. -- Eric Olson [MSFT] This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "linda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:871001c3e9e1$6a5cdcd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > ...

Option Buttons
I have set up a spread sheet with five option boxes so that only one can be highlighted at one time. I now want another set on the same spread sheet. If I draw a new option box and select it - it deselects all the others. Any ideas on how to set up different option boxes groups - - one set only allows one to be selected at a time - Another will allow both to be selected etc..... Group them. If forms optionbuttons, then draw a frame or group box around connected buttons, if control toolbox buttons, set the GroupName property -- HTH Bob Phillips "Ciara" <Ciara@discussi...

Toolbar button to run a VBA macro
I have written a VBA macro in Publisher 2003 that makes some formatting changes. It works fine. I would like to create a toolbar button that I can click to run this code. How do I do that? I am familiar with customizing toolbars in other Office apps: In Excel, on the Commands tab, there is a Macros category, and it contains the commands Custom Menu Item and Custom Button. I don't find that in Publisher. If I try to copy another button with the intention of changing its function, when I right-click the copied button, there's nothing on the menu that allows me to attach a macro to the...

Excel 2000 not remembering recent files
My "recent" files list is not being updated when I open a spreadsheet by double clicking on the sheet directly. Is there a setting to change this? Thanks, Mark If I recall correctly, xl2002 was the first version to automatically update the most recently used file list by double clicking on the file in windows explorer. I don't think xl2k does this. But if it's really important to you, Dana DeLouis posted some VBA code that could it: http://groups.google.com/groups?threadm=uryAXpVCCHA.1560%40tkmsftngp02 Mark Durrenberger wrote: > > My "recent" files l...

Outlook buttons
Wondering if anyone has seen the toolbar buttons in outlook stop functioning. If you click off the outlook window and back on, they work, but that is a hassle. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks, Justin ...

Publisher 2000 and Windows XP
I recently installed my Publisher 2000 on my new computer that runs XP. It worked fine for a while and now I can't see any pictures or clip art that I insert. All I get is a box with a big X through it where the picture or clip art is to be. I reinstalled, same thing. Any suggestions? Try View, pictures, detailed display... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "River" <River@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3FFAAC37-FCA6-4C89-898C-F3637B761E49@microsoft.com... >I recently instal...

Check button
Hi, I am running a long process and would the user to be able to stop/cancel the process. I can put a button on the sheet or one a userform but what code do I need to insert in my process to detect if the button gets clicked? Thanks Fred On Apr 15, 9:45=A0am, "Fred" <repl...@newsgroup.please> wrote: > Hi, > > I am running a long process and would the user to be able to stop/cancel = the > process. > I can put a button on the sheet or one a userform but what code do I need= to > insert in my process to detect if the button gets click...

Moving command buttons for April Fools
What I want to do for April Fools day is reprogram all the command buttons on our attendance database switchboard such that when a teacher moves the mouse over it, it moves. I have the following: Private Sub Command0_MouseMove(Button As Integer, Shift As Integer, X As Single, Y As Single) Command0.Left = Command0.Left + ((1 + Int(500 * Rnd()))) Command0.Top = Command0.Top + ((1 + Int(500 * Rnd()))) End Sub This works beautifully, until the button reaches the bottom or right-hand side of the form, then, of course, I get an error message as the Left or Top value becomes invalid. Is there...

Exchange 2000 #15
We suffered a server crash just before switching to a new server. The new Exchange 2000 Server (on Win2K SP4) is up and running, albeit with empty information stores. Question: Would I create a conflict if I deleted the mailboxes from AD accounts, recreated them on the new server so they can be up and running with empty accounts to facilitate communication - and THEN worked on restoring the old server? Anything that would cause problems having mailboxes for 2 people? The reason I could see conflict is because the old server is a DC as well, unfortunately, so I'm afraid after res...

Help Require (Macro Save button )?????
Dear All, I have a form named form1 With following description. Po #. W.O # ses#. Contract #. Total Amount and Retention Amount. I want to generate a table where i can store all the above fields. I want a macro (Save button) in form so that if i click the Save button all the corresponding fields saved to Table. Please assist ? Help is deeply welcome. Attachment is for your ref. Rgds, Aligahk06 If your form is based on (bound to) the table, then the data saves automatically. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-...

Help Text for Radio Buttons
I am trying to create a survey form with multiple choice radio buttons. I want to add descriptive text that appears when you float your cursor over the button (like that for a toolbar icon). I've scoured Excel help and couldn't find anything. I don't have experience with macros or Visual Basic but am willing to try if someone can hold my hand through it. If the radio button is in a cell, add a comment to the cell. Then the instructions will appear when the mouse hovers over the cell. -- Damon Longworth Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference Sept 16th and 17th...

What in Office 2004 is worth the upgrade price from Office v.X?
Don't get me wrong... I like my Office v.X and I certainly appreciate the fact that MS has the MacBU and is supporting MS Office products on OS X. BUT, I have read the list of new features for Office 2004 and I don't see anything compelling... The sort of thing that might have attracted my interest would be VBA compatibility with the WindowsXP versions of the Office suite... And the same sort of XML support as is offered on the XP side. But my understanding is that neither is part of the upgrade. I presume a bunch of folks out there *are* upgrading... What are the features you think...

POS
One of our wonderful employees decided to delete all the sync errors and now we dont know what items are not synced so we can fix them. Since some of the items didnt sync because of errors, all the transactions wont go through, at least according to the documentation provided by Microsoft. Is there a table in the db somewhere, or a column that we can reset so we can get the sync errors back? I assume this data has to be hel somewhere in the db. I have been working with SQl for 10+ years so I have no problems digging around, I jsut need to know where to look. There is a syncerror table,...

restoring buttons on toolbar
my send buttton has dissappearedhow do i get it back First try resetting the toolbar. Right-click the toolbar and choose Customize, then on the Toolbars tab, select the toolbar in question and click Reset. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:OiiebqQqDHA.2216@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl, Peter wrote: > my send buttton has dissappearedhow do i get it back ...