2nd Question

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3B50F.498BA010

Does MS Outlook use Outlook Express as its default newsreader? In my =
case it does?
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C3B50F.498BA010

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Does MS Outlook use Outlook Express as =
its default=20
newsreader? In my case it does?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

"Jeri H Attrick" <jerihattrick@oldbastard.com.au> wrote in message
>Does MS Outlook use Outlook Express as its default newsreader? In my case
it does?

yes it does.

0
me9 (928)

Contact Management Question
I use the flag feature to remind me of calls on a daily basis. After downloading a Windows update, I am unable to use this feature now. Should I restore settings to prior to the download? How is this done? I am using Win 2000 and any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED. thx ...

Question About Importing Columns From A Datasheet to A Worksheet
I am asking for any help you can give me regarding the best way to import columns from a datasheet into another worksheet. I have many worksheets to construct but I will need to include only a few select columns from the datasheet on each worksheet. Each worksheet will include a different assortment of columns. It is my goal to only continuously update the datasheet information, so all the changes will carry over to all the worksheets without me having to manually update every sheet. I know how to do this function per cell, but I cant figure out how to do it by column. Please...

Setup -> Sales -> eOrder question
Greetings! (GP 7.5, SQL Server 2000) Where in the database do I find the "Enabled" boolean field for the customer setup??? TIA! Robert ...

Flexgrid question
Hi All, Is it possible to apply certain styles to a part of the cell and not to the entire cell. For example I want to change background color of a particular character (not the whole cell) in a cell. Is it possible or I'm just wasting my time on flexgrid. By the way I'm using MS Hierarchical flex grid control. Thanks Irfan ...

questions for an interview
i'm not a developer but need to interview some people to help out with some CRM customizations. I'm thinking a Uni-grad who will self learn. small business simple stuff. What skills should i be looking for in the person? It depends on the type of customizations you're looking for: Form Customization - JavaScript/JScript development (Note that I'm not talking about JAVA) - Dynamic HTML (Internet Development) - AJAX and XML (optional, for calling CRM web services) Server-Side (Callout development, Custom Workflow Assemblies) - Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 / Visual Studio 200...

How to add columns
Paul B said it could be done, but not how to do it. Need to add figures in column. What I am doing now I'm sure is the hard way: A B C D 1 2 15.65 15.65 =Sum C1+A2 =Sum D1+B2 3 15.44 15.44 =Sum C2+A3 =Sum D2+B3 After I get the columns totaled I then delete columns C & D etc because they are not needed anymore. There as to be an easier way. Hi, If you're just looking for the totals, then try; in cell C24: =SUM(C1:C23)+(...

Excel question
I am working with making a form using Excel and I am unable to get it to fit on one page can you help me thank you. Oh what I have is A to AC and the numbers are 1 to 29. these are the cells I am using for the form. Refer this question to microsoft .public.excel as this group is for a product called microsoft crm thanks "Nathaniel Allen Jr." <allenn@ors.od.nih.gov> wrote in message news:0d7e01c35b6a$ad31aa00$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I am working with making a form using Excel > and I am unable to get it to fit on one page > can you help me > thank you. Oh what I...

Excel Macro Question #2
I have various cells which have a check box in them. I am referenceing them as "checkbox 216 etc..." in my macro. Is there an alternate way to reference these checkboxes so i can reference them sequentially without using the checkbox name? Hi SW, If your checkboxes are from the Forms toolbar, as seems likely from the indicated name, try something like: '=============>> Public Sub Tester() Dim cbx As CheckBox For Each cbx In ActiveSheet.CheckBoxes 'do something, e.g.: MsgBox cbx.Name Next cbx End Sub End Sub '<<===========...

Query Criteria Question
I'm trying to make a query of two tables however they both have multiple entries of the same information. One table has about 2300 Item Numbers with lots of duplicates; the other table has about 10000 Item Numbers with even more duplicates. What criteria do I need to use to get the query to find the first matchings in both tables and then move on to the next without using the previously matched numbers? Thanks In Advance, Rob Rob wrote: > I'm trying to make a query of two tables however they both have > multiple entries of the same information. One table has about 2300 >...

Top Eleven Inane Questions (in no particular order)
1) Is there a viewer? 2) Why can't I print borderless? 3) Why can't I open files from a different version? 4) Why can't I save across a network? 5) How do I save as PDF? 6) Why does my printer not work with Publisher? It works with Word/Excel/Access, etc. 7) Why are my Publisher 2000 files so large? 8) I have Picture It Publisher. Why can't I open pub files? 9) Why can't I see any pictures? 10) I can't change pages in my document! 11) It tells me it can't open publications from a different version, but the versions are the same! W...

SQL query question 06-04-07
Hi all, I have a SQL query question... I have a table with road segments that have a low and high address (see sample QUERY below) I am wanting to produce a report of the roads that meet the following... 1. [FROM_ADD] > 0 AND ( 2. the [FROM_ADD] > [TO_ADD] OR 3. if there is more than one segment with the same name... the [FROM_ADD] < the previous road segment with the same name's [TO_ADD] ) So if I ran it on the query below, I would end up with... AARONDALE ROAD Because third segment's [FROM_ADD] ...

mail boxes per edb file and archive management questions
Hi... 1. How large can an edb file get and how many mail boxes can one hold? 2. I read somewhere that exchange can have a max of 4 edb files? 3. What are the best practises when an edb file reaches maximum size... how do you move messages in the edb file to the archive storage? /D This is dependent on the version of Exchange you are running. For example: Exch 2K3 Std Edition has a 75GB limit per edb/stm (the Exchange data store is made up of an .edb and .stm file) Exch 2K3 Ent Edition has no practical limit. How large you should allow your data store to become depends really on your ...

Excel worksheets auto-incremeting question
If you have time, I do need some help on an Excel issue. Let me describe what I need to happen in Excel. I will build an Excel workbook with a number of specific worksheets. The first worksheet of the workbook will only be a place to enter or download information over and over. Each time new information is entered in the various cells, the old information should be overwritten. The various cells in the first work sheet relate to cells in the other worksheets in the workbook. What I need to happen is for these cells in the other worksheets to populate each time but to increment to...

Payables, Financial Batch and other questions
Please bear with me I have a lot of questions and the help of those who are experienced and knowledgeable would be well appreciated. Thanks. MISSING TABLES 1. I ran hotfix for GP9 but I decided not anymore to continue with it because there were other requirements. Thus, I reinstalled the applicaiton GP9 and restored my backup dynamics & company database. There were tables that were lost when I restored it. I just want to know how to copy the tables to my current database. Most of the tables that were lost were from the Cashbook (i.e. CB900045, CB200001) and other tables such as SY...

OpenMsgStore error message
Approximately every minute I am receiving an OpenMsgStore error message on my Frontend Exchange Server. I don't have a Mailbox Store or Public Folder Store mounted since this is the front end server. Does one of these need to be mounted to avoid the below error message and will mounting one of these stores raise any other complications? The MAPI call 'OpenMsgStore' failed with the following error: The Microsoft Exchange Server computer is not available. Either there are network problems or the Microsoft Exchange Server computer is down f...

[Outlook 2007] Question regarding the Outbox
Outlook 2007 Vista Ultimate Quad Core 3 GB Ram 2.2 Ghz processor High Speed DSL connection Question: I have many names and email addresses in my contact list. I have found that if I attempt to send email to someone using their name, Outlook fills in their email address, but when I Send/Recieve, their message never leaves my Outbox. If, however, I change the message to use their email address only, the message is sent. I have used Outlook before and have never seen this behaviour exhibited. Is there a setting I need to flip or something? I can certainly google for my own answer if a...

time formula question
This formula works great if the ending time is before 0:00. =IF(D21>0,B21/INDIRECT("Sheet1!E"&MAX((A21>=$C$9:$C$11)*(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)* {2;3;4})),"") $C$9:$C$11 is my starting time i.e. 20:00 $E$9:$E$11 is my ending time i.e. 04:30 How can I get this to work if A21 = 20:15? TIA, David Try this: =IF(D21>0,B21/INDIRECT("Sheet1!E"&MAX((($C$9:$C$11<$E$9:$E$11)*(A21>=$C$9:$C$11)*(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)+(($C$9:$C$11>=$E$9:$E$11)*((A21>=$C$9:$C$11)+(A21<=$E$9:$E$11)))*{2;3;4})),"") HTH -- AP "David" <dfizer@r...

Simple Search and Replace Question
Hi. I am searching and replacing various characters in an Excel column. I need to delete all the asterisks (*) in this column. How do I do this? That is, how do I make Excel "think" the asterisk is NOT a wildcard characteer but a real character that I want to get rid of? Rebecca wrote: > Hi. I am searching and replacing various characters in an Excel column. I > need to delete all the asterisks (*) in this column. How do I do this? That > is, how do I make Excel "think" the asterisk is NOT a wildcard characteer but > a real character that I want t...

>>>Customer Live Chat Thursday Aug 2nd: Inventory Management <<<
Microsoft Dynamics RMS - Inventory Management Thursday Aug 2nd 10:00am PST Have questions about managing your inventory in Microsoft Dynamics RMS? Want to learn more about item types, tracking inventory, purchasing, or the new matrix item features? Chat with Retail Management System feature experts about these or any other inventory issues. Sign up: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ...

couple of questions from a stumped person
Hi, couple of questions, mainly to do with macro's i think. I'm new t macro code & VBA (actually until last week i didnt know that macro' used VBA) firstly some background: i have a workbook which has 12 worksheets in it, one for each month each worksheet has information for each day that month in rows. i hav another worksheet (HWAWD) in the same workbook which collaborates thi information in a list for the end of each week. this sheet i protected. what i would like help with: i want another (template) sheet in the same workbook which retrieve specific data from HWAWD sh...

Simple question #2
For some reason, when people reply to anything I FORWARDED, the original sender of the email (the person that sent it to me) is getting the reply. Why? Thanks. Hi Amon, When you forward an email it retains all of its original characteristics INCLUDING the originators email address. Accordingly, if the person you sent the mail to then simply clicks the "Reply" button in Outlook then their message will go to the originator and NOT back to you. If they want to reply to you they will need to insert your email address. In effect, Outlook is working the way it was intended ...

Newbie Time Question
I have a group of employees that work in shifts (24 Hours). Over th course of four days we had a "special event" occur. How can I create formula that spans a four day period & any employee that worked hour during that four day period would be totaled separately? Example: Special Event was Thursday Sept 2nd 11:00am through Monda Sept 6th 10:00pm. One employee worked 7:30am Thursday Sept 2nd through 4:00pm Thursda Sept 2... Equals 5hours worked during "special event´┐Ż. I am only usin time in & time out for the data. I understand formulas somewhat, but not time &...

Question No 1 for Testing Purpose
Question No 1 for Testing Purpose Ignore this "Test" <Test@Test.com> wrote in message news:165D35B4-07E0-4BFC-AB83-05CA2AF68DE1@microsoft.com... > Question No 1 for Testing Purpose > ...

SBS 2003 to SBS 2008 question
dear all, I am a consultant and working home where I have a single SBS 2003 server and a normal ADSL router. I have 2 client pc connected to my single SBS 2003. I would like to learn how to install SBS 2008. For that I am running my SBS install in a VM ware virtual machine but I do not want that that VM istallation corrupt somehow my existing network installation manage by my running SBS 2003. My server sbs 2003 is set as follow : IP : 192.168.1.102 Msk:255.255.255.0 Gateway :192.168.1.1 ( my adsl router) then my client PC are receiving IP adress from my sbs server. C...

2ND REQUEST - Groupwise to Exchange Migration
I migrated my Groupwise account as a preliminary test, deleted all of the individual emails in the mailbox, and then started the migration for all users. During the migration (the 2nd time), all of my older emails did not migrate the 2nd time, although they did migrate the first time. Is there anything that I can do, or that needs to be done, to allow all of my past emails to be migrated again? -- Richard Perry Systems Administrator/Programmer Shadow Mountain Ministries San Diego Christian College Southern California Seminary Christian Unified Schools of San Diego Are you using the Excha...