2nd Attempt - Suddenly: Save to Outbox & Send problems

I have recently been having difficulties with sending emails.  When I
make a reply and hit send the email saves to the outbox but does so in
bold normal type and refuses to send.

Sometimes if I make a new msg, copy by pasting everything and then
save, the email saves to outbox in italics.  This is "normal" I
believe.  The email goes out OK then.

This seems to have started spontaneously.

Anyone know what is happening and why.  Perhaps more importantly how
do I fix it?

--
Jerry

0
jerry5447 (6)

Header Forgery Attempt
I am migrating to a laptop. I set up my email account on the laptop but the test message was rejected with the error 'header forgery attempt'. I am running Vista. What to do? Claudette Who rejected it? Do you use an antivirus scanner to scan outgoing email? Do you have the email address typed correctly? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchan...

My Interesting Problem with CComboBox
You probably know that when you place a control object (for example a textbox, combobox etc.) onto a dialog frame, you can attach a variable to a particular instantiation of a control object in which it would be used to reference that object. For example, I can place a combobox (eg. for the bomb parts) onto a dialog frame and them using the wizard of Visual C++ to attach a variable such as m_combobox (the "m_" prefix is a convention used by the development tool) to that combobox control object. With m_combobox I can manipulate that particular instantiation of the combobox by using it...

Cannot send Windows Mail Error code 0x800CCC79
Cannot send e-mail. Keep getting error code 0x800CCC79. Tried changing the port from 25 to 587 but received the same error. Checked that authentication is required. Still a problem. HELP! That's not the complete error message. Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. The error number by itself is not very helpful. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) "SOS" wrote in message news:487A1B04-601D-4CE6-B318-6269CDF0D6AB@microsoft.com... Cannot send e-ma...

Outlook 2003 Messages won't leave Outbox
We have a restricted user who uses Outlook 2003. Whenever she sends out an message, the message won't leave the Outbox. When she clicked Send/Receive, nothing happened. I tried to repair and reinstall Outlook 2003, re-create her User Profile and do some other things, but none of them fixed. When she logged on with administrator rights and clicked Send/Receive, the message in Outbox was finally sent out. I would like to see if anybody else has experienced this issue and to know how the problem has been fixed. Etsuko Have you checked the permissions on the account ? --------...

Office 2007 Saving
I've got several uses who cannot save Office 2k7 to a shared space. They get an error stating unable to save. However, if they save the same file to the PC, they can copy right to the shared drive. How to fix?? Thanks! -- Needin'''' some help! ...

pst /problem
i have a problem i have a customer that has a pst file that is password protected,we need set her up with a new profile but because the pst file is password is proteced and she she does not know the password how can i solved this problem collins <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > i have a problem i have a customer that has a pst file > that is password protected,we need set her up with a new > profile but because the pst file is password is proteced > and she she does not know the password how can i solved > this problem Which version of Outlook? ...

Win32 app has problems running on 64-bit edition of XP (functions fail)
My win32 app that has run for years on Win32 now has problems running on the 64-bit edition of Windows XP. I've traced through and various functions are failing. For example, GetFileAttributes is returning xFFFFFFFF for a file I can clearly see using Windows Explorer. So the function is presumably working, but returning the FILE_NOT_FOUND value. A call to GetLastError() following this returned a value of 2 (file not found). I then tried a workaround of using LoadLibrary on the file (which is a dll) and it failed with the same errors: file not found. I built the path to the file us...

Send mail from another user
We have this set up for a number of users here but they are not all acting in the same way. When I send mail for user Info the receipient just sees that the mail has been sent from info@etc which is great. However, for other users the recipient sees that they sent it on behalf of so and so. How do we get it so that the name of the actual person composing the mail does not show only the name of the person it was sent on behalf of? Hi Logie Bear, The configuration you are looking for is the "Send As" right. 281208 XADM: How to Grant a User "Send As" Rights in Exchange...

Problem with registering
Hi Folks, In a database of mine I have a form with a few text boxes (first name, last name ...) and some subforms for additional information. Also there is a number of tables giving alternatives in combo boxes. When I try and register a new person and have typed in what is required in the form, I move to the first subform. Then Access says that it can't add a new record because a record is required in the subform. I have looked through all the relations. In fact, I've deleted all of them and made new relations in the most reasonable way I see. Also I've deleted all the recor...

Problems in Petzold's book!
I've discovered a problem in Charles Petzold's book, "Programming Windows 95". (I'm not sure which edition I have, but the copyright is 1996). The problem is in Chapter 18 - "The Multiple Document Interface (MDI). I carefully typed the code from the book as is, with no typos. So, the program compiles with no problems. But... when I run this program, I discovered that the keyboard accelerator shortcuts do NOT work! Shift-F5 is supposed to "cascade" the mdi child windows, and Shift-F4 is the "tile" command. Pressing these keys has no effect wh...

how do I send graphical mail in html format?
I want to send an email having minimum 4 images to a mailing list. But it doesn't seem that easy, because I don't want those images as an attachment. How can I do it? does the list support HTML? If so, they should be embedded in the body. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Sol...

read-only on attempted update
I'm using Access 2003 SP3. Run Permissions are set to Owner's, User and Group Permissions are set to Updata Data etc. When I try to update, I get Error 80040e09, "Cannot update. Database or object is read-only" even though the database is NOT read-only as shown under Explorer/Permissions. The .ldb file is present when I open the database, but seems to disappear when I close it. Noone else is accessing the database. Where does the read-only setting come from? ...

Error of send & Receive mail
I`ve a Windows Live Id . I`m using Outlook 2007. When I press The Send & Receive Button it shows that the Server Status: mail error & calender error. Please Tell me what can i do or What option do i change . thanks ...

Wireless Network
I am using Outlook 2002 with XP Professional on a wireless network. I use AVG antivirus software. I never have problems receiving email. However, I constantly have problems sending email, usually just after I open Outlook. What happens is that, instead of a message being sent, it goes to my sent folder and a header appears, at the same time, in my Inbox saying, "System Administrator: Undeliverable: Joe Bloggs" or whoever the addressee is. Sometimes, after the third, fourth or fifth attempt, the mail is sent. Other times, I have to close an reopen Outlook a couple of times to get ...

tiger probelms saving word and xcell documents to a server #2
We are having trouble saving word and xcel documents to our sever from os X tiger. We can only save as an .rtf and .xml, but them we loose formating and things like charts in xcel! We can save directly to the individual computer, but not to our server. Any help out there? Hi , It is possible that you have either Norton with autoprotect running or Virex with active scanning . please see this thread for detailed discussion on this issue. http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mac.office.word/browse_frm/thread/9f45a82dc3f34abf/265ae6e097a02e66?q=Various+File+Save+error+messages+with...

added 2nd domain in default policy, now how add 2nd user in outloo
I've added the 2nd domain in default policy, now how do I get outlook to use the 2nd domain? I want the user to be able to choose which company she is responding from. I've tried setting up a 2nd profile but it says email address already exists.. On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:26:01 -0800, E2 <E2@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I've added the 2nd domain in default policy, now how do I get outlook to use >the 2nd domain? >I want the user to be able to choose which company she is responding from. >I've tried setting up a 2nd profile but it says email address al...

Problems with setting the importance of my emails
To Whom It May Concern: I am using Outlook 2002 and having problems with setting the importance of my emails I am sending. No action occurs when I push the toggle button. What do I need to do to correct it? Thanks, Aric You can check and set the value for Importance by clicking the Options button. My guess is that it's just hard to see on your display that the Important button is selected. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx &quo...

Microsodt Money 2003 continually attempts to reinstall
Whenever I use Windows Explorer, Windows Installer starts to run and it begins to install Microsoft Money 2003. I use Windows XP Pro. Windows Installer also attempts to install Scansoft PDF Create! 3.0. Any help would be appreciated. -- Len Mastromonaco Zitrin & Mastromonaco, LLP One Ferry Building, Suite 202 San Francisco, CA 94111 Direct: 415-354-2702 Phone: 415-956-4030 Fax: 415-732-7555 email: len@zitrinmastro.com First of all, do you want Money installed in the first place? What is this other program - how did you get it - where did it come from..... What have you don...

Calculation Order problem. #2
Bump... sry about the bump, but i'm desperate for a solution to this. -- ICE9 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ICE9's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=13565 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=265139 ...

cannot save password in microsoft out look , then how ?
Hi thanhvule your Outlook version is? your Windows version is? Are you using Exchange server or a local Outlok installation? have a look on this site : "Save password setting not retained in Outlook or Outlook Express" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290684/en-us Maybe it helps. -- Oliver Vukovics Share your Outlook PST files without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Extended reminder function for Outlook / Exchange: Public Reminder Addin http://www.publicshareware.com "thanhvule" <thanhvule@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:5743816D-3F8F-4A...

This note has been created since your attempt to create it
Hello: I am testing things in GP 10.0 after a test upgrade that I conducted. Upon trying to enter a record-level not into a Sales Order Processing Invoice, I get the following message: This note has been created since your attempt to create it. It will not allow me to enter a note. Any ideas? Is this a job for "NoteFix" or something? childofthe1980s Check if the record note index being assigned by the system to the invoice is already existing on the Record Notes Master table (SY03900). To get the next note index number for the invoice, 1) Go to table SOP40200 2) Query fo...

Saving multiple worksheets as individual Web pages
I receive a workbook each month with 15 worksheets. I need to save each individual worksheet as a Web page to post to our Intranet, so I end up having to Save As Web page 15 times. Is there an easier or more automated way? Thanks for your help. record saving one as a macro then edit it to see the code for how to do it, then play around with that : for x=1 to 15 sheets(x). then the code for the saving as next x somehting like that. >-----Original Message----- >I receive a workbook each month with 15 worksheets. I >need to save each individual worksheet as a Web page to...

Chart problems
Charts set up in excel, then I copy and paste as links into Powerpoint. Then when I right click and "update links" the graph in powerpoint goes absolutely massive and takes up the whole slide......i then have to delete it. This is causing me big problems and nobody seems to know how to fix it here ! As a consequence i am having to copy and paste the chart in as a picture each time....every month......30 odd graphs......its mind numbing !! I just want to be able to update links ...

A strange problem
Hi there, I am compile the program on a english machine, the program can run normally, then I try to run the machine on a chinese machine, but it crashed. I try to debug the program on the chinese machine, such as it crashed at m_CurDateTime = COleDateTime::GetCurrentTime, after press F11, I found in fact it stepped into another function, and the class is not COleDateTime. Program can run on chinese machine normally but crashed on english machine if compile the program on chinese machine. How to solve this type problem? Many thanks for your help. Jack Try look the function HRESULT IDa...

Problem with session
Hi, I have a really big problem with session in my CRM, any time in the day the session expire!! I have changed the session time in IIS but dosn't work. I really don't no what I have to do. In Web.Config I see that line <sessionState mode="InProc" timeout="180"/> it's normally ? thanks ...