2 Email addresses One Exchange and one IMAP

I am trying two use two email addresses one is on an exchange server, the other acount is on an IMAP server. I would go to "Tools" >> "Email acounts" but it is not there. Curentaly the Email acount on the exchange server is the only one setup
Thanks for your time Chris
0
anonymous (74717)

In message <<D204664E-9F1C-4E72-B337-6C2C91CD719E@microsoft.com>>
"Chris" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> did ramble:

>I am trying two use two email addresses one is on an exchange server, the other acount is on an IMAP server. I would go to "Tools" >> "Email acounts" but it is not there. Curentaly the Email acount on the exchange server is the only one setup

Did you try to add the account?

Note, you'll need Outlook 2002 or 2003, otherwise you can't access IMAP
and EXCHANGE accounts at the same time.

--
HTML email should be treated in the same manner as sexual acts between
consenting adults.  Only done in private places where willing parties,

Major help needed!!!! #2
Thanks for the post GE, I was able to find another computer with exce 97 still loaded. I opened the existing spreadheet and went through th tools options and unchecked th 1904 date option. Went back to m updated computer and the dates came across just fine. Also thanks Don, your comment will be noted. I was in a rushed an panic'd state : -- KyDean ----------------------------------------------------------------------- KyDeano's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1556 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27128 ...

error 0x800ccc13 #2
I have Outlook 2000 installed on WinXP home. After installing modem software (for fax purposes) I now receive error 0x800ccc13 when performing 'send receive' in Outlook. Outlook Express now also fails with 0x800ccc0f error. I've disabled all spywatch and filtering software and tested Winsock using Netdiag and Winsock passes but there is a fail for NetBT transports test failed (I'm assuming because I removed all services other than TCP/IP.) I've reinstalled Outlook Express using the procedure from #318378 http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;318378&...

Move OWA emails to new mailbox #3
I have an OWA account where they are change their email address. I know I can get new emails to them but how can I get emails that are stored on the server moved to the new OWA account. ...

MS Publisher #2
Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document with MS Publisher 97? You cannot open a Publisher 2000 document in Publisher 97. You need the same or later version of Publisher to open Publisher documents. -- Why is it that people don't realize that they will probably have a problem opening a newer file with an older program? Rarely does that ever happen. "Riobard" <morgan.riobard@sivh.ie> wrote in message news:12b801c38ceb$868aea80$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Does anyone know how to open an MS Publisher 2000 document > with MS Publisher 97? Because t...

Help ! #2
Hi, I have developed an application in VC++ where spelling of a word will be checked in Excel (English is default). I have used Automation for this. I want to use the same application for German and French languages. Could someone help me on how to select the language programmatically so that selected language's dictionary will be activated and spelling of a word will be checked in that selected language's dictionary? TIA, Gary ...

Determining which address was used for contacts with multiple email accounts
Under Outlook 2007 (Win XP SP3), when sending mail to a contact that has multiple emails stored (email, email2, email3 fields in the Contacts folder), the To: field is replaced with the contact's name when stored in the sent folder. Right clicking on the name only brings up the stored contact, but does not indicate whether the email was sent to email, email2, etc. Pulling up the Options on the saved sent message is blank as well. While selecting the correct address is relatively easy at authoring time, how can I determine after-the-fact which email was used to send the message? Thanks fo...

Error adding users #2
Hello all: I am working with a new installation of MSCRM, and when I try to add a user I get the "AN error ahs occurred, please contact your system administrator" message. So I enabled tracing, and I have pasted the error details from the trace file below... Does anyone have any ideas? John. >MSCRM Application Error Report: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Error: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. >Parameter name: index Error Message: Index was ou...

Change shipping address does not roll down to item line
I recently migrate from GP 7.5 to GP 8.0, my user told me; when she changed the shipping address on item line, it does not roll down to other items. Because in version 7.5 there was a pop up message to ask if you want to roll down the changes to other item too, something like this. But she did not see this message again. How can I let the changes roll down to other items. 2. After migrate to GP 8.0 some user suddenly kicked off by system, so far as I know that nobody delete the concurrent user in User Activity. Is it some bugs in GP 8.0. I am using GP8.0 SP2. Thanks! I just teste...

RMS 2.0 Manual
I have a general question. I remember over year ago when we were buying RMS license we were receivig license+box with manual, user guide and Instalation CD. From some time whenever we order new license there is A2 cartboard "envelope" comming which have another A3 soft envelope in it and eventually this one ontains 10cm x 10cm RMS license sheet. Can someoe tell me is it just us or everybody have it this way. Before after we did training for customer he had Manual/User Guide to look back into if he forgot about something, I know that this manual is exact printout of ...

IMporting email from OE5 (or 6?)
I used OE6 on my old Toshiba Satellite and saved 31mb of emails pertaining to my Urban Search and Rescue Task Force from Jan 2002. When I got my new Dell Inspiron, I installed Earthlink's "Total Access" and successfully imported the entire file [INTF-1.dbx] into Earthlink's Total Access (which looks suspiciously like Outlook Express!) I decided I didn't like TA, so I tried to import the INTF-1.dbx file in my new OE6, with no luck. OE6 doesn't recognize the .dbx file as E-mail, although all the files in OE6 are .dbx files. I copied the INTF-1.dbx file into the...

Email Rules in Exchange
We have a number of email rules on each PC using Outlook. To control all PCs from the Exchange server, can we define these rules somewhere within Exchange so that all email messages are evaluated before being passed on to the users' own PC This would simplify the management of the rules to reduce the spam and network load Thanks. Yeah man! Wouldn't that be nice? If Exchange came with a rules handler like Outlook, you could filter out a HUGE percentage of worthless spam. Outlook let's you filter on the contents of the entire message header (not just the stupid subject line). I...

Qty sold/Qty available #2
Any way of doing this on a top performer report? I would like to see the qty sold and qty available per item, not individual sales. THANKS! CT >-----Original Message----- >CT, > >Detailed Sales Report and add the On Hand column. (right click on the >report, Show/Hide Columns) > >-- >Jeff > >Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security > >===================================================== > >When responding to posts, please "Reply to Group" via >your newsreader so that others may learn and benefit >from your issue. > >=======...

Button for goal seek?! #2
Hello I have the following data: 5 6 12 15 20 Total of all those added I will have to set a goal seek button so that i can put the total i want and then change the cell i want i tried using a macro but i couldnt do it... I just want to do it using a click of a button instead of going to menu>goal seek>etc etc Thanks a lot From John -- Neo1 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Neo1's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30329 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=515571 Any ...

Is there a way to list users currently logged into Exchange?
This sounds so basic, but I cannot for the life of me find a utility or way to determine who is logged into an Exchange server. This is for a 5.5 server, but I would also like to know for 2000/2003. The Mailbox Resource in Exchange Administrator lists te last logon and logoff time, but it is not an accurate way to tell at all (also doesn't account for OWA connections). Is the a Back Office tool or 3rd party app or freeware util or even script that will do this? Thanks! -------------------------------- From: Greg Slater ----------------------- Posted by a user from AdminLife (http://ww...

FTP #2
Greetings. I have an MFC application working just fine using ftp with CInternetSession and CFtpConnection, and I'm using windows ftp server. this app needs to check file's size and dates where CFtpFileFind seems to works perfectly. I have some doubts: 1. this app seems to work fine with filezila ftp server... is there somethig I have to know working with other ftp servers specially servers runing on linux? I have seen that list files is not standard... 2. MFC can handle FTPS?? if not, does any one knows a good library? I'm starting to see libcurl. Any suggestions are welc...

Autocomplete of email addresses
How do I enable autocomplete of email addresses, I can't seem to find info on it anywhere...... Many thanks, Lee You didn't even post your Outlook version. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Lee Barton" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:033901c3daf5$67e80f10$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How do I enable autocomplete of email addresses, I can't > seem to find info on it anywhere...... > > Many thanks, > > Lee Sorry, it's 2000 >-----Original Message----- >You didn't even post your Outlook version. >-- >Rus...

Exchange error #3
I am getting the following event in my exchange server system event with the event ID# 55: The file system structure on the disk is corrupt and unusable. pls run the chkdsk utility on the volume E:. My backup is also failing.. Can someone help me to resolve this issue? Thanks, SV Sounds like you have a physical disk problem. The event you reference is not from Exchange but from the OS. -- Tyrone Cowart Microsoft PSS Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers ...

2 cells 2 colors
Hi All, Here's my glitch: I've got 2 dropdown/combo boxes in a user form. Both offer variou color options. The 1st one colors an active cell the correct color tha is chosen. The 2nd dropdown colors the cell directly to the right or th active cell in the same manner. My code is pretty crude & not ver efficient, but it works correctly. The problem is when color 2 is no chosen. Currently, if a color isn't chosen, I can put an "X" in th cell, or color it a certain color, but what I want is to color i whatever the color of the active cell is. Any ideas? Thanks -- S...

Outlook 2007
WinXP Pro SP3 Outlook 2007 - Pop3 Can outlook 2007 have mail stores (PST) greater than 2 GB? I have a friend who keeps all for his business and is pushing the limit. I was told that Outlook 2007 raised the limit. Any clarification is appreciated. -- ***************** John Lenz JohnLenz@comcast.net 20Gb + if using the new, default, pst file type of Unicode which is the default in Outlook 2003 and later If however you upgraded outlook from a pre 2003 version, then it maybe that you are still using the old outlook format data file which has the size limitation. Within Outlook, select ...

Forms.dic #2
Hi, I might have missed out something. After installing MGP v8.0 SP5 on the workstation, I then I clicked on Modifier, the system created a file called forms.dic. After this, I can't open certain forms like Sales Transaction Windows, Sales Order Fulfillment, Inventory Transaction, etc. Other forms like Item Class ID, Journal Entry are fine. Anything I miss out here? TIA, Sugih Were these forms modified? Is security pointing to the modified forms? The new forms.dic will be empty and not contain these forms. Most firms either copy a complete forms.dic from a working workstation ...

Office 97 to 2003: Excel: enter data w/fixed 2 decimal. 2000. be. #2
When I enter number "2000." I get 20.00 - yes, set decimals at 2 but earlier excel would accept change if you entered decimal with number. this is slowing down a budget prep and I'd sure like some help - online and tutorials say "enter decimal" but this is not working. what am I doing wrong? ...

matrix item in rms 2.0
When creating a matrix item in 2.0, and selecting the option to show the dimensions of the size and color with the description, I get a error message that "itemlookup code or item description exeeds the allowed length. do you wish to continue truncating the lookup code or description." However with the old version I was able to do this. Is the description field more restricted in size? Also it whould be easier to be able to enter the matrix reorder #,minimum order & case quantity when you create a matrx item, for now i have to do it with the wizard. Does anybody know ...

Problem viewing public folder in Exchange System Manager
Hi, I receive the following error message when trying to expand the Public Folder tree in the Exchange System Manager. The error message takes about 2 minutes to pop up , with the hour glass displaying up to that point. "an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host" Facility: Win32 ID no: c0072746 Exchange System Manager There is no information anywhere on this error message as far as I can find, though I have seen it posted as a problem on other news groups with without responses. See http://forums.msexchange.org/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=print_topic;f=19;t=000143 for...

One Control for 2 codes
My Combo Box cbGSTOptions selects either tax or no tax but after making my selection I need to update with another control form the calculation to work Control 2 is under the line==== Can I incorporate these two code to just the Afterupdate of my Combo Box ---------------------------------------------------------------------- Option Compare Database Option Explicit Dim recInvoice_ItMdt As ADODB.Recordset Dim recInvoice As ADODB.Recordset, dblGSTContentsValue As Double, lngIntermediateID As Long Dim dblGSTOptionsValue As Double Dim bModify As Boolean Dim ynCheque As Boolean, ln...