'there was an error opening this message, an error has occurred'

I get this when I try to open a message, create mail or open the
addres book, any ideas anyone?

0
DJClapton (1)

Outlook Express error
I have been recieving the following error when I try to send any emails from my laptop. Could anyone help me get pointed in the correct direction? The connection to the server has failed. Account: 'MDU Wiring', Server: 'smtp.mduwiring.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10013, Error Number: 0x800CCC0E 0x800CCC0E = Cannot connect to server 10013 = Permission denied How is your laptop connected to the Internet? Are you able to use 'smtp.mduwiring.com' from any other PC? mduwiring.com doesn't appear to be an ISP, so I&...

Error or Not?
Could someone have a look at this for me and give me feedback please =IF(OR(V8="",X8=""),"",IF(OR(V8="R",X8="R"),"R",IF(OR(V8=49,X8=49),"NGP",SUM(V8*0.18,X8*0.82)/100))) Q8 is the destination cell so I want Q8 to produce NGP only if both V8 & X8 =NGP by entering 49 into both V8 & X8. However, if for argument sake V8 has 49 and X8 has 90 as it stands now Q8 still reads NGP but I want it to actually calculate the score based on the SUM above and not give me an NGP.... obviously the formula needs changing but I can...

error at send vie outlook 2003
i have win200server with exchange server 2000 i add users and configure pop3 and smtp services for this users, and I show error at send mail from Outlook klient. When i send mail all is good but when klient automaticly send and receive mail from server, klient return error "no permission to Send As sender" and description contact with admin ;-) In news:19D73B94-DE65-4224-9DB8-9CCF8AE42667@microsoft.com, Bartosz Sikorski <BartoszSikorski@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > i have win200server with exchange server 2000 i add users and > configure pop3 and smtp se...

OWA, cant send or reply malis, theres a red cross.
Hey, have just bougt a new PC with Vista business, which is totally re-installed. When i login to OWA i can without problems read mails. But if i try to either reply, or send a new mail, in the mainwindow there=B4s only a red cross. If i try on my old PC theres no problems, i havent seen the problem on other machines earlier. m The new one have IE7 installed, i have tried to remove that crappy Norton preinstall, but without luck ;o(. My best guess, is it having problem reading html, but im not sure. any ideas ? Best regards Kim http://www.slipstick.com/emo/2007/up070104.htm#owa - the ...

DMM Configuration Error
Hi Guys, I am trying to install DMM for MSCRM 4.0. It installed properly. While Configuring this DMM with MSCRM 4.0, 1) I specified the Intranet address 2) specified SQL Server name. 3) It verified the system requirements also. But, after Step 3, It is showing an ERROR as "An Error has Occured. Restart the Data Migration Manager". For this to resolve, I tried to restart the service in Services. But it is showing an error has occured. Please help me, if anyone can resolve this....... regards, Sailaja. ...

Outlook "an unexpected error has occured"
All of a sudden today OUTLOOK 2003 gives an error message when I try to send e-mail to a distribution list. I evern tried to delete and recreate the list. It just says "an unexpected error has occured". Help! ...

Access Query
I have a query that is controlled by a form. When I choose the fields in the form and try and run the query it gives me Error 3349. What am I doing incorrectly? On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:54:02 -0800, Jecker <Jecker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a query that is controlled by a form. When I choose the fields in the >form and try and run the query it gives me Error 3349. What am I doing >incorrectly? I don't know, because I can't see the query or the form from here, and don't know just what you're doing! Please open the query in SQL ...

Error Message
I'm running a Mac G4 with OS 10.4 and Media Player version 9. I've tried to open downloaded tutorials and I get a message: ".This file may not play correctly because it is compressed by using a codec that is not suported". I've seen this before on files that I haven't deemed important and ignored it. Now I need to open these tutorial files. I've received other Media Player files from other sources and opened them with no problem. Can anyone tell me what I can do to see these videos. What codec does the file use? It's entirely possible that...

messages stuck in outbox dated before I purchased computer at Wal
How can I delete all messages stuck in the outbox? I always get a pop up message that messages are stuck in outbox and I don't know how to delete those messages.Now I have trouble sending e mail to my atty @ warhola law@ yahoo.com Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply = here. We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. What happens when you try deleting the messages in the Outbox folder? In a pinch you can always send via webmail (using your browser). --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.sup...

Error Message: GPS Error 58, SQL Error 102, ODBC Error 37000
Posted this on Dynamics Forums too. I think I have this narrowed down to a Smartlist Error. When a user logs out of one company into another, she gets 3 errors. GPS Error: 58 (clicks ok) SQL Error: 102 ..... incorect Syntax Near ',' (clicks ok) ODBC Error: 37000 (clicks ok) Then is able to proceed to work with no problems I think it has something to do with a Smartlist Reminder or Shortcut or something like that. It only happens to her UserID. The problem is that we have over 100 users and 100 companies and everyone seems to make Smartlist favorites and set them available ...

Error Macro?
In Microsoft outlook I wish to send a graphic e mail and get a window stating as follows C:\Documents and settings\******\application data\Microsoft\addins\wfoladin.dll is not a valid Office add-in How do I delete or remove this error any source of help would be most appreciated See if the info here helps: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/240230/en-us "belto" <belto@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message news:DdwYf.8768$zI1.2384@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk... > In Microsoft outlook I wish to send a graphic e mail and get a window > stating as follows > C:\Documents a...

workflow activity error
Hi there! One of my users cannot mark Complete an activity when it is assigned to him through a workflow and not directly. Another one cannot delete an email from a queue, although he can see or accept it. Can you help me work out these two problems? For the first one I have tried to give him even CEO privileges and still it is not working... Thanks for the help, Elena ...

Reboots when opening Word documents in Outlook 2000
Whenever I try to open a Word document in Outlook 2000, my computer reboots. This just started happening. I have reloaded Office 2000, done virus scans and checked my pc with Spybot. Nothing has been identified. Any ideas? ...

logon error!
We are currently running exchange 2000 w/Outlook 2002 in both our US and UK offices and are starting to test Outlook 2003 in the UK. When a UK 2003 client tries to send mail they are getting prompted for a logon from the US exchange server. We are running both AD and Exchange in native mode, both the US and UK are separate child domains of an empty root domain located in the US site. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

If column contains a value
Hi, I am trying to apply some error trapping to my code now. I want to say that if a value (e.g. "Test") does not appear in Column A then carry on, otherwise if it does appear in Column A (on any row) then an error message pops up. Can this be done, and how? Thanks, Dim HowMany as long with worksheets("Somesheetnamehere") howmany = application.countif(.range("a:a"),"test") if howmany > 0 then 'it's there at least once else 'it's not there end if end with You may want: howmany = applic...

Random errors with attachments
We have three users who are getting random errors with attachments. All three are using Outlook 2002 with Windows 2000. The error occurs when adding attachments to a new e-mail as well as opening attachments that they receive. The error they get is "Can't create file: <file name>. Right-click the folder you want to create the file in, and then click Properties on the shortcut menu to check your permissions for the folder." We've tried everything we can think of to resolve this issue (reinstall Office, reinstall Outlook, recreate the user's profile on ...

Error in Recipient Update Service
Every time I try and update the Recipient Update Service, I get this error: An operations error occurred. Facility: LDAP Provider ID no: 80072020 Exchange System Manager Any ideas? ...

SBS 2003 in Journal Wrap Error State from Previous Migration
I apologize ahead of time if this question was already discussed, I realize it is an older topic, but I couldn't find my particular "offshoot" of the issue so decided to post a question. Here is the history of the problem. I have an SBS 2003 Standard domain. Two years ago, I moved SBS 2003 to more powerful hardware by way of Microsoft's migration procedure. All went well except for the following: When I removed the old SBS from the network, I began getting errors in my file replication log on the new server complaining that it had a journal wrap error (ev...

Global variable error :error LNK2001
Dear all, I have defined a global variable in CTestApp like : class CTestApp : public CWinApp { public: static DWORD dwPos2; ...... } When I recompile the project, it always turn out the error like the following : Test error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol symbol "public: static unsigned long CTestApp::dwPos2" (?dwPos2@CTestApp@@2KA) Could anybody tell me why? Any helpful ideas would be highly appreciated! -ja Well, could you tell me how to define a variale in MFC project,so and I...

Runtime Error
Every time I open Outlook, a little window opens which says 'Runtime Error has occurred - do you want to debug - line: 297' What does this mean and how do I fix it? ...

Error Code 0x80246007
i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro Are you try to install Windows XP Service Pack 3 from Windows Update ? -=- "volcompunk" wrote: > i tryed downloading windows updates and it fails and sayes i have Error > Code:0x80246007 is thair a way around this? > > i have a compaq Evo N1000v with windows xp pro 0x80246007 SUS_E_DM_NOTDOWNLOADED A BITS transfer error occurred, but the exact error could not be retrieved. Are you runn...

Different version error using vista
I am getting the following error: "A prodauct on your computer is on a different version than the database version. You will not be able to use the application until this issue is resolved. Use the GP_LoginErrors.log file in your temp directory to assist in resolving this issue." I tried to look for this log on the local but am unable to find it. I spoke to a rep from Dynamics and the said it is compatible with VISTA. it installed great but now I am getting this error. I had the same thing. You should be able to find the log file, however. Another approach is to go to a wor...

Outlook 2003 error.....
this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions on this computer. This error occurs when I double click on a hyper link embedded in an email. Prior to the service pack for office 2003 I did not have any problems. I do have the latest service pack for Office 2003 and all other software is currently up to date. This error started after I installed the latest service pack for office 2003. I do run Norton Internet Security and Systemworks 2004. I currently do not have XP internet firewall enabled. I have tried it with and without off and on and to no avail. I do have SBC DSL with 2Wire gatew...

How do I keep the EULA from popping up every time I open a doc?
A box saying I must Accept or Decline the Microsoft End User License Agreement (EULA) pops up every time I open a Microsoft document. I ACCEPT it every time, I've printed it, but it STILL keeps popping up. It's annoying as heck. Is there some way to make it go away for good? I understand the terms already! Sheesh! "License Agreement Popup Question" <License Agreement Popup Question@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58CF6A60-6010-471B-A2CC-A9730A9D6E31@microsoft.com... > A box saying I must Accept or Decline the Microsoft End Use...

What error in my steps?
Hello all: I create a diglog using vc,and add some the control edit.and now I want to use the class CRecordset,and I do that:ClassWizard=>Add Class=>New,and write CAbc in Name,select CRecordset in Base class,and press OK,and select a ODBC(I have already created a ODBC),and select a table,finally I press OK,but it always display: Unable to open the files(abc.h,abc.cpp) for class "CAbc", I want to know what error in my steps.thanks. Soory: I add this sentence to the file stdafx.h: #include <stddb.h> but it display the error.How to solve? "Lee Tow" <fbjlt@pu...