"Sent on behalf of..." doesn't appear in messages sent by delegate

Outlook 2000 user/delegate sends on behalf of Outlook 2003
(XP) user, but recipients don't see "Sent on behalf of..."
in message header.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
0
dbecker (2)

How is this delegate accessing the mailbox of the owner?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, David Becker asked:

| Outlook 2000 user/delegate sends on behalf of Outlook 2003
| (XP) user, but recipients don't see "Sent on behalf of..."
| in message header.  Any help would be appreciated.
| Thank you

0
MillyS9060 (3207)
4/23/2004 6:43:54 PM
The delegate is set to open the users mailbox when=20
starting Outlook.  btw: we're running an Exchange server=20
2000 if that matters.

intact.  Due to
>the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent=20
to my personal
>account will be deleted without reading.
>
>After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer,=20
David Becker asked:

>| Outlook 2000 user/delegate sends on behalf of Outlook=20
2003
>| (XP) user, but recipients don't see "Sent on behalf=20
of..."
>| in message header.  Any help would be appreciated.
>| Thank you
>

>.

0
anonymous (74722)
4/23/2004 8:48:57 PM
You set "send on behalf of" rights, in Exchange or in Outlook, right?
And the sender is using the From field to put in the other mailbox name?
Who does the message appear to be from, when it's received on the other end?

> The delegate is set to open the users mailbox when
> starting Outlook.  btw: we're running an Exchange server
> 2000 if that matters.

0
lanwench (7567)
4/24/2004 12:55:05 PM
Yes and Yes.
It appears to be from the mailbox owner and not from the=20
delegate sent on behalf of the owner.
Outlook, right?
>And the sender is using the From field to put in the=20
other mailbox name?