[Plaxo Contacts] Getting up-to-date

I got a problem.
First, sorry for my scholastic English, but i live in Italy.

I didn't know Plaxo Contacts.
A friend of mine sent me the "getting up-to-date" email in which i could
write my informations. He sent me an HTML-based email with, on the right, my
"card", ready to be filled.
I reply. Then, I downloaded Plaxo and requested the updating infos to my
contacts... why did i send a normal-text mail instead of the HTML-based with
card as my first friend did? The second method seems to me more simple than
the other: don't you think?
How did my friend of mine send me that "getting up-to-date" mail with a card
ready to fill?

Thanks in advance
Mark

This is in the first place an issue for Plaxo Contacts not Outlook. I
suggest you first check with your friend and see if he can teach you the
program. If you've got issues with the program I suggest you check with the
supplier or developer of the program. If they consider this an Outlook issue
you can always check back here of course! :-)

--
Roady
www.sparnaaij.net

Questions of the month:
-Color Code Your E-Mail Advanced
-Add Sound To Your E-mail

Subscribe to the newsletter!
www.sparnaaij.net

-----
"Marko" <marco_mart82@SPAMemail.it> wrote in message
> I got a problem.
> First, sorry for my scholastic English, but i live in Italy.
>
> I didn't know Plaxo Contacts.
> A friend of mine sent me the "getting up-to-date" email in which i could
> write my informations. He sent me an HTML-based email with, on the right,
my
> "card", ready to be filled.
> I reply. Then, I downloaded Plaxo and requested the updating infos to my
> contacts... why did i send a normal-text mail instead of the HTML-based
with
> card as my first friend did? The second method seems to me more simple
than
> the other: don't you think?
> How did my friend of mine send me that "getting up-to-date" mail with a
card
> ready to fill?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Mark

Wrong contact appears in TO: field
When typing a few letters in the To: field using Outlook 2K3, the wrong contact appears. A BUSINESS FAX shows up for the contact name instead of an e-mail address. I remember there is a way to clear some quick list Outlook uses, but forgot how to get there. Any help is appreciated...Thanks. -Joe Hi Joe, please look here http://home.arcor.de/andreas.roeder-privat/OL_Prog.htm#1 -- Ich habe nichts gemacht, gestern gings noch! Bitte in den Newsgroup antworten damit jeder etwas davon hat. Bravestar@Datenschutzministerium.de "Joe (CJ)" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ...

Business Contact Manager #27
Is there any way to use BCM within a profile connected to an Exchange Server? Thanks, Chris Only SBS check out the faq here http://www.slipstick.com/bcm/bcmfaq.aspx (under setup) "Chris Cushman" <ccushman@calence.com> wrote in message news:2b7b01c42252$ea162900$3a01280a@phx.gbl... > Is there any way to use BCM within a profile connected to > an Exchange Server? > > Thanks, > Chris ...

Copying a cell if dates match
Hi, I have a spreadsheet which has a column containing a date, and a column containing a financial value. I then have columns headed with months - eg Sep-09, Oct-09, Nov-09 etc. I would like to display the financial value in the column for the month that the date falls into. I've tried various combinations of IF formulas but I can't get the comparison with the dates to work. Can anyone help? I think the problem is due to the fact that the date in each row is a specific date, and the column headers are displayed as months but the value is actually the first of the ...

Sharepoint 2007
Hi I am using the Outstanding Issues webpart. I would like to be customise the webpart to be able to look up a Contact from Microsoft CRM to add to a new Issue. What is the easest way to achieve this? Thanks, tj ...

How do I get actions to only run one at a time?
I'm trying to do the followingOpen a query that prompts the user for a date range.Open a form to input a date range.Export the query results to an Excel spreadsheet....I can get all these to work, but need them to complete before the next setup runs.++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ DoCmd.OpenForm "frm_ReportDateRange", acNormal, "", "", acEdit, acNormal DoCmd.OpenQuery "qry_ExportReportDate-ExportToExcel", acViewNormal, acEdit DoCmd.OutputTo acQuery, "qry_ExportReportDate-ExportToExcel", "Micros...

days calculation between dates
I would like to calculate the days based on three conditions. Here is the example of my work sheet: A B C D E F 1 Start date finish date Jan Feb Mar April 2 Jan 03, 2009 Jan 27, 2009 3 Feb 24, 2009 4 Feb 25, 2009 Mar 12, 2009 I want see the days caclulated by month for any task started. If task goes to next month, days should go to next month column and I want to calculate the weekdays only. As above row 3 date in col...

How to get rid of the gridline?
How to get rid of the gridline in the worksheet? I once filled all the sheet with white color but it seems not th proper way to do it. Thanks -- slam ----------------------------------------------------------------------- slamm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1501 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26636 go to View - Toolbars. activate Forms toolbar. there is an icon for Toggle Grid. that should do it -- icestationzbr ----------------------------------------------------------------------- icestationzbra'...

Changing Dates #3
I have a large spreadsheet which includes a Date Column. Each row entry includes a date. I formatted the Date column to show only M/D (Format Cells, Date, m/d). Unfortunately, the year in which the row was entered is still associated with the cell. When I sort based on the date column I get all the January's together and then February. This is what I want except for when you get to page 5 or 6, the months start over because the have the default year. Can I get rid of the year without having to manually enter ' (note the apostrophe) in front of each cell entry? If not, i...

Multiples of Same Email Addresses for a Contact
Somehow I have ended up with 2 - 4 of the same email address for every contact. When I enter a name in the To: line I get a box asking me to choose which of the email addresses I want to use. But, they are all the same. I have tried to locate the file with multiple entries, but when I open Contacts there is only on email listed. Where can I find the multiple entries and delete them? Thanks. That special list of contacts is known as the auto-complete feature. Windows Mail does not auto-complete from your regular contacts. It uses a separate list of the last 29 recipients you&#...

Business Contact Manager #42
Is there any way to import my Business Contact Manager into my Outlook 2003 contacts. I am looking at getting a RIM Blackberry and it will not sync with my Outlook if I run BCM Thanks Stu ...

Error in creating contact using web service
Hi all, I found an example to create account using web service on http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa613632.aspx I am calling this web service through my desktop application written in VB.Net. I have added the web reference and the code compiles with no error or warnings. But on the last statement which creates a contact in MS CRM Dim contactGuid As Guid = service.Create(contact) it gives me error as "Server is unable to process the request" The server is available and running fine. Can anybody please help me on this issue? Thanks in advance, -Imran use try catch...

Default date format in Excel 2008 on Snow Leopard

Formatting Text to Numbers for Dates
I'm currently working with a column of dates. Some of the dates are text and some are numbers. The dates are in the following format 21/06/210 (mm/dd/yyyy). I used =isnumber() to verify cells. Half of the coulmn resulted in false values. I'm unable to format the dates to other formats, since some are text. Is there anyway to change the column so that all dates are numbers vs. text, thus allowing me to format them to other date formats??? Tommy, I assume the date you meant was 21/06/2010 and that the format is dd/mm/yyyy. If so, use this formula to turn it into ...

Incorrect dates for electronic payment
I'm having a problem that dates back to a service update a few months ago. I'm with Bank of America (Mass.). If I submit a payment on Sunday, and schedule it to be paid on Friday, Money shows the cash coming out of my account on Monday. In reality, Bank of America debits my account on Friday, the same day that the payee is paid. If I make a transfer between two BofA accounts, the bank processes it immediately, but Money says it is several days before the receiving account has the money. How can I get these to reflect reality? Or, how can I get Money to go back to showing...

move contacts to new address book
OK, Im stuck. How do I move contact information from my contacts folder to a new subfolder (called business contacts)? Your help appreciated GurBuX SinGH If you have both contacts 'folders' then just open the one you want to move data from and try the drag and drop method. Highlight multiple entries as necessary and go for it. "Raeco" <raecogeo@telus.net> wrote in message news:Sdxvc.1769$jl6.1387@edtnps89... > OK, Im stuck. > > How do I move contact information from my contacts folder to a new subfolder > (called business contacts)? > > Your hel...

Email going to SPAM when in Contacts
I receive emails from people that are in my Contacts that go straight to SPAM. When I 'Add to Contacts" again it tells me they are in my Contacts. How do I stop them from going to the SPAM Under Tools, Junk E-mail Options, Safe Senders, make sure there is a check in the box for "Also trust e-mail from my Windows Contacts". Also, make sure that neither the sender's email address or his domain is in the Blocked Senders list. Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ------------------------------------------------------ "bestlola" wrote in message =...

Fix the created date on an inventory copied from an existing item
Hello, I would like to implement a fix for the created date bug in copying a new inventory item from an existing item (Bug ID: MBS Great Plains 19149 - Copying Item copies the Create Date from the source item when it should use User Date.), at least until Microsoft fixes it. I am looking for feedback as to the best ways to fix this for now. Should I put a trigger on INSERT on the master inventory table (IV00101) to set the CREATDDT to the current datetime? That would provide the correct date stamp for both types of new items (truly new and copied from existing). Any thoughts o...

send email to a catogory of contacts
I have added a several contacts under the "Yellow Catagory" and named the catagory. Now I want to send an e-mail to these contacts. When I start a new e-mail to send, I don't see a way to select this catagory (from the address book) to send to these contacts. "mkjens" <mkjens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C4569E9E-FC3E-4AEE-ABCE-E7BAE8DC49D7@microsoft.com... > I have added a several contacts under the "Yellow Catagory" and named the > catagory. Now I want to send an e-mail to these contacts. When I start a >...

Using "Filter" to isolate particular dates
We have an Excel document with a column showing dates of annual reviews for employees. Through the Filter function is there a way to isolate annual reviews due in a particular month? Thanks for any suggestions. (I know we can sort the entire document by date, but I'd like to show only those reviews that are coming due.) Hi, this is DanMcC again I did think of one solution, which is to determine numical value of 1st and last dates of the month in question. Then, use those numerical values in my Filter equation to isolate that month. A bit convoluted, but it works.... Are you using an...

CPropertySheet not getting ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI
Hi, I have a CPropertySheet created in a view, (it is not a Wizard but rather a modless CPropertySheet). None of the pages are getting the toolbar or menu messages, (ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI( ... ) and ON_COMMAND(...)) How can I get my sheet and pages to handle those messages? Many thanks in advace FFMG >I have a CPropertySheet created in a view, (it is not a Wizard but >rather a modless CPropertySheet). > >None of the pages are getting the toolbar or menu messages, >(ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI( ... ) and ON_COMMAND(...)) > >How can I get my sheet and pages to handle those me...

If a user delete a mail....how do i get it back?
Hi all I have a exch2003 + outlook2003 setup. i have a issue where a user deleted a mail and from Deleted items also. I tried to lg onto OWA and recover it from there but was unable to do so because it was 7-10 days back. is there anything i can do in exchange to keep message e.g 30 days after it has been deleted. Thank you for your ideas. Search for "deleted item retention" in Exchange Help. - Jason "MSExchange2003Student" <exchangestudent@newsgroups.com> wrote in message news:%23jXF4C5bHHA.4632@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi all > > I have a exch...

I need date format to be set up as month/year.
I need date format to be set up as month/year ie 05/10 for may 2010. I have tried everything and cant seem to figure this one out? Format cells. On the number tab, select the custom category, and enter mm/yy in the textbox. HTH. --Bruce "Aaron" wrote: > I need date format to be set up as month/year ie 05/10 for may 2010. I have > tried everything and cant seem to figure this one out? Thats worked - Thanks for that. "bpeltzer" wrote: > Format cells. On the number tab, select the custom category, and enter mm/yy > in the textbox. > HTH. --Bruce...

contact list #7
Sorry if you read this post twice but I can't see it anywhere so if anyone can email the answer I'd be much obliged. How do I Import the contacts I have on CD -RW . IE with what commands do I use . TIA PWB <mbt_510464@hotmail.com> wrote: > Sorry if you read this post twice but I can't see it anywhere so if > anyone can email the answer I'd be much obliged. How do I Import the > contacts I have on CD -RW . IE with what commands do I use . TIA Copy the PST file to your hard drive, remove the Read-Only attribute, and use File>Open within Outlook to open the ...

Problem with copying a to from date to another cell
I am trying to enter the first 7 days of the year in one cell. ie: A1 -> 1/2/05 to 1/8/05 And then I want to drag that down to 53 cells and have it copy in the following format. ie: A2 -> 1/9/05 to 1/15/05 A3 -> 1/16/05 to 1/22/05 etc... Is this possible? I would do it by using two separate columns, typing in the two top row dates, the highlight the area you wish to fill, then Edit > Fill > Series > Trend..........then when you have the two columns of dates, use a third helper column with this formula copied down...... =TEXT(A1,"mm/dd/yy")&...

Custom searching of Contact
Hi Is there any way to create a custom 'Look for' area in the Contact pane? I would like to search my contact not only providing the First or Last Name (or both of them) in the 'Look for' textbox. How could i create custom 'Look for' to search contacts based on city or email or something? Thanks in advance Yes, it will be via SDK. It could be easier to just use the Advance find... Good luck. Frank Lee Workopia, Inc. http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm "JamesBG" wrote: > Hi > Is there any way to create a custom 'Look for' area in the C...